They Are A-OK Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is but not for me. I enjoy both men and women fully and feel no stigma." "If that is true than you are a more confidant man than I. I take pleasure in being with other men but still feel conflicted."

Suddenly, it felt odd to have Duarte sharing such private thoughts with me. It did not fit with my picture of the way island men communicated. We certainly were not close in anyway that I understood. I suspected his knowledge that I had fucked two of his children might have caused him to feel a bond I did not. There was also the weird ceremony where he tested my sperm. It occurred to me that it might be the size of my cock that fascinated him. I wondered if his openness could simply be his way of working towards us having sex. Curiosity again caused me to forge ahead when I knew I should bring an end to the conversation.

"Duarte, is there more that attracts you to me than my youth and foreign heritage?" I asked wanting to know if it was the size of my cock.

"In truth, I am fascinated with the size of your cock. There are no men I know of the island that come close to having such a large penis."

In my mind I saw Nateal's tiny dick and wondered if the adage like father like son might apply. Since Greg had been fathered by another man, Nateal was Duarte's only true son. It seemed likely to me that cock size was genetic. I didn't want my one-time future father-in-law to feel intimidated if that was the case.

"I do not know how much difference size makes in the case of two men."

"It would seem that it would be different. I have never taken a cock much larger than half your size into my body. Since holding yours in my hand I have contemplated the idea of being fucked by a large cock. It excites and frightens me all at once. I am certain that the stimulation would be greater, but I am equally certain that it would cause pain. I am not sure that I am man enough to take that pain in the pursuit of the pleasure. Even worse, I fear that my small size would make you see me as inferior."

I smiled and assured him that I would never think that he was inferior to me. If not for my extreme curiosity over seeing for myself the size of his cock, I might have tried to find a way to respectfully end the conversation without sex. But I couldn't pass up the chance to see his cock. Even more important to my decision was the growing connection I felt to Duarte. Somehow his out poring of intimate feelings had caused a bond to begin to form.

"We could be together without me penetrating your body," I suggested.

"I do not think that would satisfy my desires. I may never again have the chance to know what it is like to feel a cock like yours go into my body. It is something I desire."

I had to ask, "I would have thought that it would be you who penetrated the body of your young lovers. Would I be wrong?"

I had chosen the word lover purposely because I was certain that is the way he felt about the young men he had sex with. Even if I was wrong, it was how it would have to be if I was to have sex with him.

"You are very perceptive and for the most part correct. I occasionally enjoy being fucked, but more often I am the one who does the fucking."

"Duarte, I want you to be very sure that being fucked by me would be the right thing for you in the long run. I will someday be more like the boss than a visitor. I do not want our having indulged in sex to become an issue between us."

I knew I was pushing him to a difficult place. His yearnings were kept so secret that even Hector who had sucked his cock didn't know the extent of Duarte's desires toward other men. The old man had shared all of that with me and I was rewarding him by suggesting that his interest in being fucked by me might be inappropriate.

"For an islander the fact of having been fucked or fucking someone does not change things so much. But if it would cause you to feel uncomfortable than perhaps it is best we do not continue to consider such things."

"Duarte, I appreciate your openness and I can not say that I am not interested. I have fucked many men and women and had no change in the relationship. However, in some cases things have become very different. We have an unusual relationship in that I nearly became your son."

"That is true and had that happened, we never would have had this conversation."

"I suppose not. Speaking of sons, before we continue to explore something between us, I must ask you something that may be hard for you to answer," I said risking alienating Duarte.

He nodded as if to say I could ask him anything.

"Considering that you have embraced homosexual lovemaking, why are you so harsh toward Greg regarding his sexuality?"

"It is painful for me to rebuke my son over something that I no longer accept as wrong. But on the island no young man can be homosexual. Our people do not accept a man that doesn't produce heirs. He would be ridiculed and treated badly. I have wanted to talk to him and explain that he must take a wife and fuck her often even if his heart lies with a man. He would not be the only one with a secret. After a time he wouldn't really even have to disguise his life. Many women here actually prefer that their husbands slow down after enough children have been produce to satisfy duty. But for him to have what he believes he needs he would have to leave the island and that I can not condone."

"Do you know why your son was moved to the yacht?"

"I suppose he asked for the job so that he could comfortably and openly have sex with men. It is not much of a secret that Captain Stavros fucks the members of the crew. I also know that my son and Hector are lovers. I imagine Greg fucks other crew members also."

"He did not request the assignment. I suggested it because I thought it would give him a chance to be happier. But as you must know he loves the garden and you dearly. He belongs in the gardens; he belongs by your side. But he should not have to sacrifice a part of who he is to be there. If I was to tell you that there is a way for him to return to the gardens and fulfill his duty while not sacrificing his true self, would you help even if it meant loosing some face with your fellow islanders?"

"I am not sure I understand."

"I know that he is not your son and that Alicia is not Carmella's daughter. There would be no taboo for them marrying and producing children. She loves and supports Greg. She understands his needs. He loves her and would make her a good home. He could have his lover outside of the marriage."

"But what of her? Is she to sacrifice her pleasure so that Greg can have a front to hide behind? I would do anything that I believed would make my children happy. But I will not have one of them sacrifice so much for the other."

That was the moment that I truly understood the folly of yet another plan I had concocted for Alicia. Greg and Duarte both understood how miserable Alicia would be married to a man that preferred other men to her. Even with the love they shared she would never be truly happy married to Greg.

"Then there is no hope for Greg?" I asked feeling desperate for my friend.

"If you truly want to help him, then work with me to convince him to take a wife and make children to carry on here on the island. If that happens I will confess to him my own yearnings and behavior and bless whatever private arrangements he makes."

"Duarte, you are a good man. I will do anything I can to help your family to find happy lives. I want to start by getting Greg off the yacht and back into the gardens."

"I agree that would be the best thing for him."

"What of us? We have both shared much and I think are becoming friends. I am not sure that we should fuck, at least not now," I confessed.

"If there is any doubt about such things, then it should not be done," He confirmed.

"Then we shall wait for another time. But...." I added.

My legendary curiously would not allow me to let go of an idea I knew seemed strange.

"What is it, John?"

"I would like to see your cock. Perhaps if we were to swim together it would not be as strange a thing as it might seem," I suggested.

He nodded and began to undress. He stood naked in front of me without a hint of shame or reproach toward my request. His flaccid cock was larger than Nateal's but still very small. I was surprised that he was circumcised. He was the first man of the island that I knew to be without foreskin.

"Duarte, I had assumed that all men here had foreskin. How is that you came to be circumcised?" I asked not hiding my surprise.

"I did for Carmella. When we first started our romance she had been with mostly men not of the island. The majority of them were circumcised. My foreskin was very large and barely pulled back even when I was fully erect. She wanted to see what the head of my cock looked like so I had it removed as a surprise for her. One of the boss's frequent guests was a doctor and agreed to perform the procedure."

"That is an amazing thing you did; so romantic. I understand that there is great pain when it is done to an adult."

"The pain was not the worst thing. I had to go without sex for several weeks while it healed. I also had to come up with excuses to keep Carmella from seeing me naked until it healed. My cock was frightful looking at first."

We shared a laughed and then I began to undress. By the time I was nude Duarte was fully aroused. I could not disguise my interest in his erect cock. He was definitely a grower. His hard cock was almost three times as long as it was when he was flaccid.

"I hope you aren't offended that watching you undress arouses me," He said softly obviously feeling truly remorseful.

"Of course not. How could anyone be offended by a natural show of attraction?"

He didn't respond. He merely turned and began slowly walking toward the sea. I stood for a moment watching his surprisingly attractive back side move away.

When his toes hit the edges of the gentle waves he turned back and asked, "Shall we swim together my young friend?"

He stood at the edge of the water watching me as I walked toward him. When I reached him we walked together into the azure sea. As soon as the water covered our lower halves, he stopped and turned toward me. Without a word he began to fondle me. Part of me wanted to object, but most of me wanted to add another member of the family to my collection. As he slowly coaxed my cock to life, I wondered when I would add the final member of the gentle older man's family. Oddly, I closed my eyes and fantasized about fucking Carmella as her husband stroked my cock.

"I want you to fuck me here in the sea," He sighed softly as his fingertips teased my balls.

I had considerable doubts that it would be possible to fulfill his desire under the water. But for some reason ached to give him what he wanted. I reached out and began to play with his cock balls as he continued fondling me.

"Have you ever been fucked in the sea?" I asked in a tone that gave away my growing desire.

"No, but I have often fucked my young lover here in the surf," He told me.

"Are you sure you want this? I do not want to cause you pain."

"I do not believe you could ever bring anything but pleasure," He moaned as he took hold of my hand.

He led me toward the shore and stopped when the water was less than knee deep. He got on all fours in front me. The sea lapped softly against the back of his thighs, adding a strange foamy underlining to his proffered ass. I dropped to my knees behind him. I sank into the soft wet sand as I began to caress his buttocks. He made a sound that was reminiscent of a deep purr-like growl. I leaned forward and rubbed my cock along his wet ass crack.

"Yes," He groaned.

Having nothing else to use, I splashed sea water on his ass and began to finger fuck his asshole. He pushed back causing his anal canal to swallow my entire finger.

"Please don't wait any longer. Fuck me before the fear takes over!" He demanded.

I pulled my finger from his anus and guided my cock head to his salty opening.

"Do not hesitate to stop me," I whispered as I pushed my cock hard against his sphincter.

His next move took me off guard. He pushed his ass back toward me and suddenly my cock popped into his body. I had to grip his hips hard to stop him from fully impaling his ass on my cock. I stopped and practically held my breath fearing I might have already ripped him open. His rectum gripped the top half of my cock so hard it was almost painful. Yet he gave no protest or sign of distress.

"Duarte, are you alright?" I asked softly

"Yes," He gasped between pants.

I held still for a couple of minutes to give his body a chance to adjust to my invading cock. The sensation of having my cock gripped by his rectal walls was oddly juxtaposed with the feeling of the waves lapping against the back of my thighs. As I waited for a sign that he was ready for more or a request to withdrawal, I felt droplets of sea water pelt my exposed ass. For some reason this made me feel exposed for the first time that afternoon. I did not want to be seen fucking Duarte in the surf. I wondered why he was so unconcerned with being caught. These thoughts soon gave way to physical sensations. As with every man I had ever fucked I felt his rectal walls relax and his body's natural resistance ease.

He wiggled his ass which I took as a signal he wanted more. I slowly pushed the rest of my cock into his body. With my cock fully inside him and my balls pressed to his flesh, I paused to ask him if he wanted me to continue. He nodded and I began to gently fuck him. I drove my cock in and out of his ass slowly for several minutes before he demanded more.

"Fuck me like a man!" He roared.

I began to ride him harder and faster. He was fully relaxed and into being fucked. Each time my cock hit his prostate he moaned seductively and his rectal walls gripped my manhood. Our bodies synced up. We rocked together in the surf for at least another ten minutes before he raised his eyes to the sky and loudly signaled the onset of his orgasm. I was hung up deep inside his body with my cock head grinding into his prostate. I could feel his entire body quivering under me as he deposited his seed into to the foaming surf. A less intense orgasm overtook me as his peak came to an end. My cock oozed a tiny bit of semen into his body before he fell forward into the coursing sea water.

I rolled him over fearing he might drown. Looking down I saw the happiest most content look on his face I had ever seen on any face. I lay down next to him in the surf. He was shaking from the continued excitement of the experience. I impulsively moved my lips to his mouth and kissed him. For a few seconds he allowed the kiss and even a moment of tongue play. Then he pulled his face away from mine.

"We should not..." He tried to protest.

"I am sorry, I assumed that you had moved past that taboo also."

"I have, but I fear if we go further my future craving for you will be unbearable," He confessed.

I moved away form him, knowing I had to be the strong one. I could not let him confuse an afternoon of passion for something more. I knew that Duarte and I could never again fuck. I hoped it would be a happy memory for him and not one that caused painful yearnings.

"I think that I have swum too long. I am tired and need to rest," I said as I lifted my body from the waves.

"I too have had enough of the sea for today. Thank you for giving me this afternoon."

As I acknowledged his thanks, I was certain that he too had concluded that our fucking was to be a one time only thing. We rinsed the sand from our bodies as best we could and returned to the beach to get our clothes. We dress silently and then he hugged me.

"I am sorry that you will not be my son, but I am far happier that you will be my friend," He said earnestly as we embraced.

"I too am glad for our friendship and will cherish the memory of this time with you," I replied.

I stayed on the beach watching him walk up the path to his village until he disappeared into the dense foliage. As I turned toward the path that would lead me to the main house, I caught a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye. I was not sure if Greg knew I had seen him or not. Either way I was not ready to confront him and have the inevitable conversation about his father's sexuality. I had made a pact with Duarte that would lead to Greg learning about his father and I hoped a happy life for the family. I understood that a wife and children was the only path to Greg's happiness. Clearly, there were other men on the island that were gay and found the love they wanted while doing their duty to society. As I walked away from the beach I fervently hoped Greg could be made to understand that he could be happy if he would accept that life. The only other choice was to leave the island, which I thought might kill my young friend.

Upon reaching my room I used the phone to contact Paul. We chatted for a bit and he again thanked me for what I did with him and sheepishly added that he could not yet sit down. I was certain that he was thinking I was calling to get another session going, but that was not my plan. I definitely noticed that his mood was less joyful after I inquired about Nateal's work schedule. He informed me that someone had to be at the dock around the clock and that his relief would be there around ten. I took a shower and then headed down to the dock. It was just six o'clock when I informed Nateal that I wanted to see him after he was relieved. He told me that he could not come up to the house and suggested another place to meet. I returned to my room for a nap.