They Are A-OK Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I was amazed that Nateal was openly giving oral sex to a man in front of two island women, I didn't let that distract me from devouring Vidonya's sex. She cried out when a second orgasm overtook her body. Her third a few moments later caused her to scream and left body shaking. I kept eating her as Nateal took my nuts into his mouth and began fondling my reawaking cock. Vidonya writhed underneath as yet another orgasm built in her loins. Her scent was intoxicating and her flowing juices like nectar. Though I never dreamed that I would be fucking her soon and in front of Nateal, I knew that was the inevitable ending to our morning.

"Please, no m.m.m.m...more," She begged between deep moans while cumming again.

Nateal's ball sucking and licking had me hard enough to take her. I moved into position and entered her without objection from anyone. She gasped as my cock slid deep inside her body. Her tight cunt stretched around my organ cradling my cock like a warm, wet glove. I pumped in and out of her. Each time I drove my cock down she lifted her ass from the canvas tent floor to meet my thrust. She was panting too hard to speak, but the look in her wide open beautiful eyes told me everything I needed to know. Her eyes were begging me to fuck her deep. I had no doubt that she wanted all I had to give. Instinctively, I turned back to look at Nateal. He was smiling. His shrinking dick was in his fist. Cum dripped from his fingers.

I turned my attention back to Vidonya. I drove my cock in and out of her faster and harder. She was panting and moaning while writhing under my body. She came again and I lost control. I felt like I had been struck by lightning. Jolts of excitement ran along my spine as my cock tried to inject my seed into her womb. My drained balls produced little fluid, but that just seemed to make the orgasm all the more powerful. I could no longer move; leaving me no choice but to pull away and roll onto my back. No one in the tent spoke for several minutes. Nateal was the first to move. He wiped his hand off on the sheets and found his thong. Alicia also put her thong on. Vidonya sat up, found my thong and put it on me. Then she put on her thong. It seemed there was nothing say. We ate the breakfast of fresh fruit and breads in relative silence.

When breakfast was done Alicia said what I am sure were rehearsed words.

"John, thank you for being my last man. Your being here and our night assure me of a long and happy marriage. I and my husband now owe you a great debt. Honoring that debt will please us both and is an important covenant of our marriage. Now I must ask that you and Nateal leave me."

Nateal stood. I paused for a minute as I absorbed the idea that I might be seeing Alicia unclothed for a final time. Vidonya stood and told Alicia that she wished to accompany the men and would return in a few minutes.

"Alicia, it is an honor to have been chosen to be your last man. You and your husband will always have my love. I wish only great happiness for you both," I said and leaned over to kiss her.

She turned allowing me only to brush her cheek with my lips. I stood and walked out of the tent with Nateal and Vidonya. It was a beautiful bright sunny day. What few small clouds there were floated above the ocean like puffs of cotton in a crystal blue sea. The ocean itself radiated with shimmering hues of gold on an aquamarine canvas. It was a glorious day as I believed every day would be for the rest of my life.

"John, I wanted to come out for a minute to thank you. You have fulfilled a deep desire of mine. Nateal makes me very happy and gives me amazing pleasure. But as he has known for some time I have yearned to know what it was like to be fucked by a man not of the island. When Alicia first told me of your penis size and described the feeling of having such a large man inside her the longing to know that feeling began. It grew more when Nateal and I talked of you. He cares a great deal for you and was willing to ask you to fuck me. But I wanted it to be something that you wanted. I have enough experience to know that the most pleasure comes when a man truly wants to fuck a woman," Vidonya said.

Then she kissed me and turned to go back into the tent.

"Wait, it is I that should thank you. You are a beautiful amazing woman. As you say I did want you. You need to know that fucking you was an indescribable joy for me. I am very fond of Nateal also. I would do anything to aid his happiness and yours. I am glad you are so close and can share everything. I think you're perfect for each other."

She stepped into the tent and Nateal told me that we should get going. We returned to the other tent to get dressed. As we did so I asked him how he felt about me fucking Vidonya.

"It excited me to see you with her. I wanted so much to give both of the gift of each other. It does scare me some that her pussy may ache for your cock now though. I know that you're an amazing lover to both men and women and I can not hope to equal the pleasure you can give her."

"That is ridiculous. I can see in her eyes the love she has for you and I do not think she is exaggerating when she talks of the pleasure you give her. Being fucked by a man with a large cock was an oddity to her I think. Something she needed to experience, nothing more."

"I don't know. I hope you're right."

"There is one thing that I am wondering about. I understood that all island women gave their virginity to the boss. I know he is not as large as I am, but his cock is still of good size. Certainly larger than any island man she has fucked."

"I do not know the size of the boss's cock. But he did not fuck Vidonya. He sometimes assigns the duty to others. An island man named Alonzo broke Vidonya's maidenhead. She told me that his cock was no bigger than mine."

"I don't understand. Why would Alonzo be given such and honor?"

"He had served the boss and the islanders faithfully for a long time. His wife fell ill a few years before Vidonya came of age. The illness left her unable to fuck. Alonzo who is childless stayed true to her and cared for her. Though she was unable to have children he did not take another woman the whole of his wife's life. His wife left the earth in the weeks before Vidonya came of age. I think that the boss figured that due to his age Alonzo would not have the chance to fuck a young woman on his own."

"I am surprised that I never met Alonzo."

"He is what your people call a hermit. At least that is what I think you would call him. He lives apart from us on the far side of the island. He built a shelter into the cliffs. Alonzo could not bare the sadness that seeing things in village brought forth."

"What of companionship and fucking?"

"He does not seem to want companionship. Fucking he gets. Vidonya visited him a few times and the boss sends those that work in the house who you call whores. Also, a couple of island men visit him. That is secret that I know because one of them was a close friend of my brother."

I chose to drop the subject at that point. I really didn't care much about the details of a bitter widower's sex life. The bigger reason was that I didn't want to talk about anything that invoked memories of Greg. Nateal had been devastated by his brother's death and I had not dealt well with the loss. Neither of us needed to dwell on such a sad subject. Besides I needed to ask what Alicia meant by her and husband owing me a debt before getting back to the main house and seeing my lovers.

"She has given you a great honor," He told me when I asked.

"Does that mean not all first men are given that speech?"

"I would guess very few are given such an honor."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"Oh yes, I am sorry. In some ways you seem so much of the island that I forget you do not know all of our ways. I admit that before preparing for my wedding duties I did not know of this particular tradition. It is something that all islanders do not need to know."

I was totally clueless where the explanation was going. I was also bit apprehensive fearing I might be expected to perform other duties. Julia had so far been very tolerant toward the idea of my being with a former fiancée. I did not want to push her understanding.

"The best way I can explain the situation is that in a way Alicia has made you a part of her marriage."

"What the hell does that mean?" I blurted out.

"Just that the normal taboos do not apply to Alicia and Don fucking with you."

"I don't understand," I said feeling very confused that early marriage celibacy was not the absolute that I had been led to believe.

"Don't worry, she discussed this with Don. He approves. There is no requirement that you actually fuck them. You are now a special part of their lives. Were you to be at their house and the mood struck they would be happy to share each other with you," He tried explaining.

I decided to accept that it was an honor and let it go. It was already late morning and I wanted to see Julia and Zack. On the walk back to the house I decided it was best not mention my new status just yet to my future bride and co-husband. As soon as I got to the house I went to our bedroom. I was happy to see that my lovers were not in bed sleeping or fucking. There was no one around and the bed was already made. I striped off my clothes and headed for the bath room. I was in need of a shower after my night of beach tent sex.

After my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out onto the balcony to let the warmth of the sun dry my skin. I looked out over the grounds of the big house and quickly spotted Julia and Zack. They were at the pool by the conservatory. She was sunbathing topless. He was swimming in the pool nude. I marveled at how easily they had embraced island ways. I was very happy to see that they were comfortable with the absence of false modesty on the island. I wanted to make my home with them on the island and I wanted us all to be comfortable being of the island. Standing there looking down upon the scene convinced me that fulfilling my desires was possible.

I went back into the room, dropped my towel and slipped on a pair of gym shorts. Nudity while swimming or sunning was perfectly acceptable. However, walking through the house with my dick swinging was another matter. The islanders neither hid nor flaunted their bodies. I headed to the pool and was warmly greeted by both of my lovers. Zack came to the edge of the pool and told me that he missed me. Julia jumped up and threw her arms around me and gave me a welcome back from the war kind of kiss. When I turned back toward Zack I could tell that he was a little jealous that he could not share that kind of public kiss with me. He understood that such things would always be taboo on the island.

That night the three of us made love for hours. The next day Adam and many AOK brothers arrived. It felt a bit like a reunion. Sadly, with all my best man duties I had no time for any intimate reunions. Even Adam was mostly neglected. I only had time for one quick fuck with him. I spent the night before the ceremony with Don. He all but demanded that I fuck him hard and deep. I rode him like I was trying to bust a wild horse.

The wedding ceremony was rather simple. The reception turned out to have a strange feel. The men entered the bride's tent in groups. As the best man I had a place of honor and was the first one she sucked off. With her attendants standing behind her the bride knelt at the front of the room. She was wearing a white linen gown and her hair was piled atop her head. She did not speak. Vidonya served as a guide for the men. Each of us stepped forward in turn. An attendant opened and lowered our pants. We were fondled by the attendant until hard. Julia did the honors for me of course. Once hard Alicia began to suck my cock. When I came it felt more like an empting of fluid than a true orgasm. Each group watched while the other nine got sucked off. The attendants, groomsmen, groom and the bride's father watched all the groups.

I could not imagine how a father and groom could witness the ceremony comfortably. It was difficult enough for me. I was glad that I had changed jobs with Nateal. I would not have wanted to have a second blow job at the end of the ceremony. When the last of the parade of men had cum in Alicia's mouth, all I wanted was to slip away. I remember thinking as I shook his hand that it would be hard for Don to make love to his bride knowing that her belly was full of so many men's cum.

After the wedding we had almost four blissful weeks of hedonist living on the island. Three single uninhibited young adults can find sexual paradise on that island. Besides the threesomes we shared all of us had more than our share of outside partners. Zack and I found both the single women and men very desirous of being with non-islander men. The size of our cocks had become legendary it seemed. Once it was known that Julia planned to become of the island, she had no shortage of island men asking her to fuck. She confided that she enjoyed challenging their limits. Julia was probably the only women that had ever made island men engaged in homosexual activity to earn the privilege of fucking her. I doubt any of them complained that she wasn't worth the price.

Adam came and went that summer. It seemed he never stayed in one place long. When he was on the island I fucked him. He was my total bitch in bed. He seemed to need my rough loving. On the other hand, while having him to take out my aggression on kept my demon at bay, I began to find it difficult never having any of the soft tender moments I had once knew with him.

After the first week of Alicia and Don's marriage I learned what it meant to have a special place in an island marriage. I was invited to their home. When I arrived that evening I was greeted by Don alone. He did not mention Alicia and I decided not to ask about her at first. He fixed us drinks and we sat down to talk in the living room.

"John, I owe you my thanks for helping make Alicia's wedding special for her. She was very happy about the night you shared. She told me that she expressed her thanks to you and made you a part of us."

"Don, I do not fully grasp what that means to the islanders, but want you to know I do not intend to make any demands of you two."

"I do know what it means and it is important. I also want you to know that she is not alone in her desire to have you as a special part of our lives," He said and placed his hand on my thigh near the opening of my shorts.

"I truly enjoyed being with you in the days before the wedding. Other than Alicia, I do not think I have felt as close to anyone as I do you. We both have desires for you," He continued as he caressed my leg.

"But you're both restricted until you have created your family," I said not sure where he was going.

"There are exceptions. Besides she is ripe this week and we have fucked constantly. She is likely already pregnant. Because we are giving you special status in our lives the only restriction is that you may not cum in her pussy. That is only because Alicia and I do not want to have any confusion over our children's parentage. Well Alicia feels strongly about that anyway. I suppose her family's parentage issues bred those feelings. If you want to fuck her you can wear a condom or we can stick to oral and you fucking me."

I couldn't believe that I was being calmly offered sex with a married couple. Even more I couldn't believe that Don seemed to be certain that I would be ok with the arrangement. When he moved his hand to my crotch and felt the bulge in my shorts that thought was likely reinforced. I was very turned on. I loved having sex with them separately and figured it would be a great threesome. But it felt odd to me. I couldn't help but think that Alicia may have twisted some island tradition as she had to justify fucking her brother.

"As much as I care for and want both of you, I need to think about this before acting," I explained honestly as I lifted his hand away from my crotch.

"Oh of course, I shouldn't have assumed so much," He said clearly feeling embarrassed.

"Don, there is no reason you shouldn't have thought I would jump at the idea considering my history. I just need a night to work out my feelings. How about I come see you and Alicia tomorrow evening and we can talk more about it?"

"That sounds good. Oh before you leave do you want to say hi to Alicia?"

"She's here?"

"Yes, in the bedroom waiting for us to join her."

We walked to the bedroom together. He opened the door to reveal that she was laying naked waiting for us.

"Not today my love," He said as I stared at his beautiful wife's exposed body.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes. But I was resolute in my need to figure out the truth of the situation. I would not allow myself to be drawn into another of Alicia's deceptions. The next day I sought the council of a number of islanders. While not giving specifics I asked about several island traditions and managed to learn that Alicia was telling the truth. Though somewhat rare, couples could take a special person into their marriage bed as long as it did not interfere with conception. My sources indicated that the majority of the third parties were female and were chosen to increase the woman's sexual satisfaction. But there did not seem to be a restriction on the third person being male. It was possible that was a preferred situation since they thought cum in the belly made a woman more likely to become pregnant.

The next night I visited Don and Alicia. They both seemed genuinely thrilled that I wanted to join them in bed. Since I didn't have any condoms on the island we did everything but me fucking Alicia's pussy. It was a wild fun night despite the weird feeling I had being with her and another man. Though they gave me an open invitation for the future, there were no specific invites and I did not go back on my own. A repeat could wait for my next trip to the island I figured. There were just too many people to fuck in the time that remained.

All good things must come to an end. My council duties and induction as AOK president called. In the middle of August a helicopter took Julia, Zack and I to San Juan. We were met by one of Adam's private planes. On the flight back home, I told Julia that I did not want to have an island wedding. She confided that she felt the same way, but still wondered what it would be like to suck that many cocks in a row. I suggested a pre-wedding party where she could suck as many of my AOK brothers as she liked. She thought that was a perfect idea. Oddly, none of us expressed a desire to fuck on the flight home. It was mostly quiet with each of us napping and exploring our thoughts about what happened on the island.