They Are A-OK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell, man, gay, bi, straight it feels good to be wanted that way. You haven't had that much experience with sex. Seems normal to me that you would be flattered by the attention. Oh and if it is really too creepy here we can arrange a sleepover."

"Are you suggesting I have a sleepover with guys that like to have sex with other guys?"

Before he could answer we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I had the feeling he knew the answer to the question he posed as I stood up to open the door.

"Are you expecting someone?"

"Not really, oh Scott said he might drop by to talk about earlier."

It was Scott and he didn't seem at all surprised to find Troy there. I was a little uncomfortable having them both there, but had no idea how to ask one of them to leave. Even if I was willing to do that I didn't know which one I preferred stayed. So I let Scott in and the three of us sat down. Scott and I were on my bed and Troy was on my room mate's bed. If I had given it any thought I would have wondered why no one chose to pull up a desk chair.

"You're ok talking in front of Troy aren't you?" Scott asked me.

I just nodded not really knowing what to say.

"Cool, I just really wanted to make sure everything was ok. Christ, I would never have thought you were into stuff. But when we came in and saw you and Troy. Fuck, what can I say when I am with those two it is usually about fucking around, having fun and getting our rocks off. Most time I am the guy you know, John," Scott started explaining.

"You don't have t explain shit to me. This afternoon doesn't change that you are a good guy and friend. I mean honestly if I had known you were into sex with guys a few months ago well I probably would have not wanted anything to do with you because I would have thought you were a queer. But I have learned some things, grown up some too lately I guess," I said surprising myself with my openness.

I could see Troy smiling at me and felt good about my newly acquired maturity. I also was feeling a little like I wished I had had the nerve to join in with the guys in the shower.

"Wow you really are cool, John," Scott said, "Even though I think you are hot, I promise I won't make any moves on you, ok?"

"Um yeah ok. But since we are on the subject and all, would it be too weird for me to ask some questions?"

"Not to me," Scott answered.

"Me either," Troy added.

"Well Troy I know you are bi because we have..oh shit was it ok to say that in front of Scott?"

"Relax, it is cool. Scott and I have.."

"You two together?"

"Not exactly. But we have been in the same room. Like the shower today. So what are you trying to ask?"

"Oh yeah, well I was just wondering Scott are you bi or gay? I thought you were so hot for Debbie Langston."

"I'm bi like Troy. If you must know Debbie and I fucked a couple of times but decided it wasn't meant to be. Anticipating the next question, Dom is bi and Gary is gay. That is why he was so hot to have your cock. He loves bottoming for a big guy."

"Bottoming? Oh you mean he likes having his ass fucked?" I said still not quite sure I understood any of it.

"Yes, he wanted to bend over and have you turn his ass into a pussy with your big cock, John," Troy said like he was talking about the weather.

I am not sure if his intent was to shock me or not, but if it was it worked. I had never heard of any part of guy being referred to as a pussy. Questions were just swimming in my head. Two of them popped out like my mouth was a Gatling gun.

"He gets off on being fucked? Have you guys fucked him?"

"Yes and yes, but then most of the guys on the soccer team have fucked Gary, even ones that have never touched another guy. Gary can be a real fucking slut for the right guys," Scott answered with a little gleam in his eyes.

My head was swirling and I felt a little sick. But I also was intensely curious and starting to get turned on. Only a few months earlier I had thought even imagining touching another guy's dick was disgusting and queer. At that moment I was hoping Scott had lied about not putting the moves on me.

"You sure you want to know this stuff, John?" Troy asked. "You are looking a little queasy there."

"Yeah I am sure."

I paused unable to finish the thought. The next line would have been that I wanted to do more than hear about it. But I couldn't say that. If only one of them had been in the room I might have had the nerve. With both of them there I just froze.

"So what else you want to know then?' Scott asked.

"I don't know what to ask. I am just really curious about it. I had been thinking some about gay sex even before today in the shower. Troy that is kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. What happened this afternoon, just well I don't know."

"Are you trying to say you are thinking you want to try sex with a guy?" Troy asked in a way that made him sound like a sage advisor.

"I don't know that either. I do know that I did a lot of looking at cocks on purpose today."

"Shit man it is fun to look at cocks. Fun to play with them too, but only you can know if you want to or not," Scott added.

I just sat there not knowing what to say or do.

"I know this is really hard for you. I went through the whole issue at a younger age, but I remember the feelings; the confusion," Scott said sympathetically.

"Probably harder for you then must guys considering how you were taught to think about gay sex and all," Troy added.

"Did you have all this doubt and fear and shit, Troy?"

"Yeah man. I was scared out of my head the first time I got naked with another guy. But I knew I wanted it, so I did it even though I knew lots of people think it is wrong."

"Were you scared Scott?"

"Yes," He answered in a tone barely above a whisper.

Then he put his arms around me and drew me into a tight hug. My arms seemed to just naturally go around his body. It felt good being in his arms even though the idea of embracing a man was difficult for me to accept. Troy came over and put his hand on my shoulder as Scott continued to hold me.

"John, we are both here for you, no matter what you need. If you want to talk more that is cool. If you want to try something that is cool too. You are safe with us. If you feel uncomfortable at any time we will stop."

The idea of being introduced to the world of guy-guy sex by my two patient friends was appealing. But I guess I wasn't ready.

"Can we just talk a little more for now?" I asked as I broke the hug with Scott.

"Sure, do you have another question?"

"Would you tell me what happened in the shower after I left?" I asked nervously.

"Are you sure? There is gay sex involved," Scott asked hesitantly.

"Um yeah, I figured that was what happened. I just wondered exactly what you guys did. Is that ok?"

"Sure," Troy said. "By the time Scott came back from talking to you, Dom, Gary and I had already started. Basically, we were rubbing our soapy naked bodies and hard cocks against each other."

"Yeah and damn it looked hot!" Scott jumped in.

"Let's keep calm, Scott," Troy admonished. "Ok, well while Troy and Gary kept the soapy body play going I pulled Dom under another shower head and rinsed the soap off his cock and balls. Then I got on my knees and began to lick his fat pole and big ball sack. Troy can I tell him what I was thinking about while I did it?"

"Do you really have to?"

"Yeah I do. John I was thinking about doing it to you the whole time."

"Me? Why?"

"Because, even though I thought you were totally straight and never tried anything, I have had a thing for you since just after we met."

"Alright, so Scott is on his knees making Dom feel like the King of the world," Troy jumped back in preventing Scott from continuing and me from commenting on Scott's declaration. "I am hot and ready at that point. Soapy wet flesh against my cock and watching a good blowjob put me on the edge. I told Gary to bend over which made him very happy. He pressed his palms to the tile wall and offered up his ass. I grabbed some soap and using the lather really opened him up with two fingers. By that time Dom and Scott had switched and Gary was begging me to put my cock inside him. While Dom sucked Scott's cock I started fucking Gary."

"Wow," escaped from my lips.

"It was pretty wow. Watching Troy pound Gary's ass and the expert work of his frat bro on my cock caused me to explode in Dom's mouth. After he drank down every drop of my cum, Dom slid over and took Gary's dick in his mouth. Every time Troy drove his cock into Gary it forced Gary's cock down Dom's throat. Fuck it was hot when Gary and Troy both came. Then I finished Dom off with my mouth."

"Jesus! You came inside his butt, Troy?" I asked innocently. "Yeah that is the way he likes it. Besides, when he started cumming in Dom's mouth his ass grabbed my cock so tightly that I couldn't have pulled out."

"You two ever bottomed?"

They both had but they preferred sucking cock to being fucked. I was rock hard after hearing the story of the shower room sex I bowed out on. There was no way to hide it in my sweat pants. I didn't know if they had noticed and was not going to worry about it either. I had a few more questions and didn't know if I would ever have the nerve to ask them again.

"I have another question that might be weird. So if you don't want to answer it just say so. Do guys ever kiss each other when having sex?"

"Yes of course," Scott said.

"Well not all guys do. Some just do the sex stuff," Troy added. "Personally I like to kiss. I can't really see how a guy can be ok sucking a cock but not want to kiss the guys lips."

"I don't kiss all guys that I fool around with. But there are certain guys that I really get into kissing," Scott continued.

"Would you want to kiss me if we were fooling around?" I asked shaking with fear.

"Oh fuck, John. I would definitely want to kiss you. Damn so much you wouldn't believe," Scott said.

"Me too," Troy added.

All of us were silent for several seconds. I think I knew what was next, but couldn't quite make desire reality. I felt a bit like the two of them were looking at me like a kid stares into the candy counter. Scott broke the silence.

"Can I? Can I kiss you?"

I didn't say anything which I guess he took for a yes. He leaned toward me as he put his arm back around me. Instead of a hug I felt his lips touch mine. It was not unlike kissing a girl. His lips were soft and the way he lightly touched them to mine was very sensual. Before I knew it our lips were open and our tongues were playing. Then I discovered the most glaring difference between kissing a girl and guy. Instead of the smooth cheeks of a girl I felt the rough hint of newly emerging beard hair. It wasn't unpleasant nor did it turn me off. It was erotic in a way I had never imagined. My entire body felt alive. Here was the pleasure of the physical act and the thrill of the taboo.

After a few minutes Troy asked, "Hey you guys want to be alone, or are we going to share?" as he moved over and sat down on my other side.

Scott broke the kiss and Troy touched my cheek to turn my face to him. Scott moved his arm as I turned and then I was in Troy's strong arms. Troy had a mustache and short goatee so when his lips met mine I felt a real beard touch my face. When the kiss deepened and our tongues began to play, I felt like I might cum just from the excitement. When Scott began to fondle my hard cock through my sweat pants I had no objections. I just moaned into Troy's mouth as his tongue explored mine. At that point I don't think I would have been capable of objecting to anything they suggested we do.

Clothes began to disappear and soon the three of us were naked. The kissing continued. First I was going from one to the other. Then it became a kind of three-way kiss where I wasn't always sure whose tongue was in my mouth. Several times I had two tongues pushing past my lips. Fondling their cocks felt natural and the sounds of pleasure they made were intoxicating. When Scott slipped down between my legs and began sucking my ball sack while Troy licked and sucked my tiny excited nipples I was in heaven. It was fortunate that we were the only ones on the floor. Otherwise my cries would have alerted everyone to the activity in my room. Scott somehow managed to keep me on the edge while not letting me cum for a long time. My cock danced in the air when he released me and got back up on the couch.

"You ready to try sucking cock," Scott whispered in my ear as Troy slid down and took his place between my legs.

I moaned, "Yesssssssss," As Troy began swirling his tongue around my cock head lapping up my oozing precum.

Scott moved into position, standing on the bed with one foot next to each of my hips. His hard cock bobbed in front of my face. The small bead of sticky precum slowly rolling down from his tiny little dick hole had me mesmerized. He either sensed or knew from experience that I had no idea what to do. He braced himself with one hand on my shoulder while putting the other on the back of my head.

"Just start by licking. When you are ready take a little bit at a time in your mouth," He instructed as he gently nudged my head forward toward his twitching rod.

I felt Troy engulf my cock as I stuck my tongue out and tasted precum for the first time. If I hadn't been thinking so hard about what to do to Scott's cock I am sure I would have erupted in Troy's mouth. As I already knew he was an amazing cock sucker. The first time I had kind of fought the enjoyment. This time I was fully embracing the experience. I began to try and mimic what Scott had down to my cock. I licked up and down the length. What I had once been sure would be distasteful was thrilling. There was no bad taste and the texture of his cock felt amazing against my tongue; so smooth and silky while being hard as steel.

I managed to get my lips on his balls and sucked them a bit as he had sucked mine. The moans I heard as I licked and sucked him down there told me I was doing something right. I worked my way back up his shaft and took his cock head into my mouth. I did what I thought Troy was doing to my cock. Using my lips and tongue and I moved up and down the top part of Scott's shaft. Each time I moved down I tried to take a little more. A couple of times I had to back off quickly when I felt myself start to gag. Eventually, I found the depth I was able to be comfortable with. I couldn't deep throat like Troy had begun to do on me but adding a few fingers at the base I was able to fondle and suck the whole shaft. Scott began to make noises like he was going to cum. At the same time my own stamina was waning.

"Oh fuck, John that feels so good. I am close man. If you want it on your face instead of your mouth pull off." Scott panted.

I continued sucking him until he sprayed his first shot in my mouth. It was only his sudden jerking that caused me to get the next to bursts in the face. I had wanted to swallow it all and licked the last oozing drips off his cock. It was the first cum I had ever tasted and the salty musky flavor was appealing. As I was enjoying my first taste of cum my cock suddenly erupted in Troy's mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as blinding jolts of pleasure shot through my body.

Troy didn't release my cock until he had swallowed every drop I had to offer. When he did let go he took Scott's place standing in front of me. I didn't need any coaxing to start sucking Troy's tantalizing hard meat. I sucked him like I had Scott with my fingers around the base of his cock to avoid gagging myself. Scott moved behind Troy and began to lick his balls and asshole as I continued improving my cock sucking skills. It didn't take long for the combination of Scott's ball sucking and my cock sucking to send Troy over the edge. I did a better job of keeping Troy's spurting cock in my mouth. Only the last spurt ended up on my face. The rest went down my throat. We all kind of collapsed on the bed for a few minutes after that.

Suddenly Troy jumped up and asked, "Fuck what time is it?"

He was almost late for a frat meeting which was apparently a very serious infraction for an A-OK. He threw on his clothes and apologized for running out. That left Scott and me sitting on my bed naked. It felt perfectly natural when he drew me to him and we ended up laying down cuddled up in the bed made for one.

"Did you have fun?" He asked as we lay together with our bare flesh pressed together.

I just smiled. He kissed me as he began caressing my ass with one hand.

"You learn fast by the way," He said with a wicked grin.

"I don't know. I think I need a lot more practice."

"Well being a team player I am always ready to help a guy with practice."

We both laughed. I was surprised at how comfortable I was with Scott in that situation. Even with Chrissy I had always felt like I at least needed to put my underwear back on after we fucked. With Scott I felt like I could stay in that bed naked all night. That is what we ended up doing after a little more practice.