They Came From Phallus Prime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could answer, Jennifer was likewise slung over Zaleeth's shoulder. Taking Claire's cue, she looked down at his buns and agreed with her friend wholeheartedly. Not being able to reach them to bite them, she settled for grabbing one firm cheek in each hand and squeezing them both playfully. As Zaleeth trotted to catch up to his friend, she fondled them greedily and sighed, "God, what a gorgeous ass...and it's all MINE!"

When Zaleeth had caught up to Thal and they walked alongside one another with their "captive" Earth women, Jennifer and Claire found themselves side by side while draped over powerful shoulders. They looked at each other and smiled, huge grins that showed every perfect tooth in their mouths.

"Pinch me, Claire," Jennifer sighed, "I think I'm dreaming again."

"Oh, no, not this time, girlfriend. This isn't one of your fantasy trysts, hon. Both our alien honeys are real." Then she added, with a sigh of her own, "God, this is gonna be great, Jen. Thal here is one great fuck, I hafta tell ya."

She pinched his ass and giggled like a schoolgirl.

Bouncing along next to her, Jennifer replied, "I know. I saw quite a bit of what he can do. You're more of a slut than I gave you credit for, Claire. And I knew you might have a thing for Dr. Clifton, but...Charles Bronson? Where did THAT come from?"

"Oh, well...I've always kinda had a fondness for rugged men with big guns. So sue me." She laughed. "So, I know YOU like ol' doc Clifton, too, so why not have your alien be the doc later. Might really heat you up, y'know."

Jennifer laughed. "I just might. But I kinda like Zaleeth the way he is. Although," she thought about it again, "a little variation from time to time might not be so bad." Bouncing along draped over their new lovers' shoulders, the two women again giggled like eight year olds, and high-fived each other enthusiastically.

Just then, they heard a hiss, and both women were lowered to the ground by their men. "Our ship," Zaleeth said, pointing at the shiny cylinder Claire and Thal had spent an entire mid-morning fornicating upon. One side of it had seemingly disappeared, and a ramp had lowered to the roadway. The ramp was covered along its entire length with a plush, red carpet.

"Your royal treatment begins right now," Thal said to Claire, indicating with his hand that she should enter the ship.

As Claire grinned like a loon all the way up that carpeted ramp, Jennifer turned to Zaleeth. "OUR ship, Zaleeth?" she asked, cocking her head to one side.

"Yes, Jennifer, Thal and I are very good friends. We co-own this spaceship. We came here together. Will that be a problem?"

Jennifer looked inside the ship. Behind what appeared to be a control room or cockpit of some sort, there was what one might call a "playroom." Thal and Claire were already engaged in "play." Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was on top of her, sucking her nipples and grunting as he thrust into her with grinning abandon.

"No," Jennifer said with a laugh, "I suppose it won't be a problem. After what I've seen today, I think shyness has become pretty much a thing of the past."

"Besides," Zaleeth grinned, fondling Jennifer's bottom as he followed her up the ramp, "you have to learn OUR ways now. On Phallus Prime, sex is engaged in anywhere, anytime...even in the workplace. It is against our law to stop anyone from committing any kind of sex act any time they please...with a consenting partner, of course. So, you'll have to get used to seeing sex around you every single day."

"And I suppose I'll have to get used to ENGAGING in it openly, anytime, anyplace, too, huh?" She winked at him.

"Most assuredly," he replied, "for I have every intention of making love to you wherever, whenever, and as often as possible." Zaleeth tried to return her wink, with humorous results. But, Jennifer was sure he'd get the hang of it.

No sooner had the door behind them hissed shut and the ramp retracted, than Zaleeth pushed Jennifer down onto their half of the large, fluffy mattress in the "playroom" section of the ship, next to the energetically humping Thal and Claire. "Mmmmmm," he moaned, as he nuzzled his face between her legs, "I've missed this. I'm so very hungry." Jennifer then found out that his tongue ignited a roaring flame inside her just as easily and thoroughly as his enormous cock had.

Whimsically, Jennifer thought to herself, "Hmm...never tasted Earth pussy before, huh?" and smiled. She smiled still more when she added, still only to herself, "But it's good to see it's on your menu anyway."

Looking over at her best friend, Jennifer realized she'd made the right decision. Claire's eyes were once again rolled up in her head and her tongue flopped about limply from her drooling mouth. Thal was pounding her like a prized studhorse, and she was obviously enjoying every second of it. Then her own eyes went glassy as Zaleeth's hot tongue burrowed ever deeper into her churning core.

Although Claire was beyond any feeling at all - except those nerve endings involved in her scorching sex act with Thal - Jennifer felt a sudden change in pressure. It wasn't just Zaleeth's tongue that took her breath away. Fighting to regain her senses, she looked out the window at the front of the cockpit area, and saw her small, quiet town of Branton becoming tinier and tinier as the ship pulled away from what used to be her home planet.

"Wait," Jennifer gasped, breathlessly trying to focus, "who's flying the ship while we all get our rocks off?"

Zaleeth was too busy with his tongue several inches inside her to reply, so Thal helped his friend out. But his own energy was being taxed at the moment, too, so he gasped his reply as succinctly as he could. "Auto....pilot." was all he said, clenching his teeth immediately thereafter as he worked feverishly to tickle Claire's tonsils with his fat, alien penis.

"Oh...okay....good." Jennifer also had difficulty speaking, gasping out her words and fighting not to swallow her own tongue. That breathless response from Thal had eased her mind somewhat. But, just then, Zaleeth's awesome tongue hit a particularly wonderful spot, and she shivered from head to toe. Whatever else she might have been planning to say became trapped in her throat. Because that was when Jennifer learned that men from Phallus Prime can suck a clitoris and lick several inches deep inside a woman's opening at the same time. Nice trick...and quite the revelation, that. The implications simply rocked her world. Within minutes of this discovery, she was squealing like a little girl and preparing for liftoff of a totally different kind.

And from that point on, a totally brain dead Jennifer didn't give a rat's hairy ass WHO was piloting the ship!

END

"They Came From Phallus Prime" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2005.