They Can't Help Themselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not responding, simply staring into her eyes, his own passion aflame in his gaze, he pushed into her, one long, firm stroke, her pussy so wet that he slide all the way in without any resistance at all. He grunted as he hit bottom, she cried out. Resting there for a moment, he slowly pulled back out, almost all the way, leaving only the very tip of his cock inside her pussy, and then slowly thrust into her again. Pausing once again and the very depth of his stroke, she gasped, "Don't play. Just go. Do it."

Closing his eyes for a moment, revelling in how incredibly hot she was, how hot she was for him, he opened his eyes to watch her and took one last long slow stroke out, drawing out the tension, and held himself at her entrance, not thrusting back in.

She pulled at his hips, grunting in frustration, arching her hips to get him back inside her.

"What is you want?" he asked her, playfully.

"You! Please, don't tease me, I can't take it!"

"What is it you want?" he asked again. "What specifically?"

"Oh God, your cock! Please give me your hard cock! So big, it fills me up so much! Please give me your cock!" Still desperately grabbing at him with her hands, trying to pull his dick into her pussy.

Determined to tease her just a bit more, he still refused to move, and asked, "And what would have me do with my big, hard, cock, this thick cock that you want so much?"

"God, fuck me! Stop teasing me you bastard and just fuck me! Fuck me, please!" practically sobbing with the need of him.

As soon as she said "please" he hammered home into her, ramming his cock in all the way. It was so sudden and so forceful she banged her head on the seat, crying out, but neither of them cared anymore. She was keyed to a fever pitch, and he wasn't far behind. Pulling out rapidly, he hammered into her again, bottoming out and hitting her cervix; she was so aroused the pain simply enhanced her pleasure, her head thrown back, gasping and moaning, He grunted with every thrust, head bowed over her shoulder, one hand holding himself up while the other vigorously massaged her breasts. Thrusting hard and fast, he was grateful he'd already cum, or this would've been over soon. But watching her react to the fucking he was giving her was an incredible turn-on: her head thrown back, mouth agape, one hand behind his neck holding him close, the other on his ass, squeezing it hard. She wrapped one leg around him, trying to draw him in even closer as he pounded into her. The pleasure for her was incredible, his long cock, so hard, so thick, filling her so much, bottoming out on her cervix with every thrust, the slight pain of the light bang of each thrust against that inner wall only serving to drive her to further heights on pleasure and intensity. He leaned down to suck on her breast, and she came again, crying out with the suddenness of it. He didn't even stop, he just kept on fucking her; the orgasm came and went, and she kept gasping with each thrust.

"Stop. Me. On top," she managed to gasp out. He slowed, and pulled out, her insides feeling vacant without him filling her. He rolled over onto the rear seat, and she moved on top of him. Kneeling astride him, she wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was so wet, covered with her slick juices. She jerked it, once, twice, just to feel it's rigidity in her hand. She made it hard like that. She leaned forward, picking up the hem of her dress so that she could reach under herself and place his cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. Once she felt it in place, she lowered herself down onto his cock. He reached around her ass and smacked it, hard, and she gasped, her eyes going wide. She grabbed his other hand and placed it on her ass, then closed her eyes and waited. Taking the hint, he smacked her again. She cried out, pleasure and a bit of pain mixed together, and slowly started to ride him. He squeezed her ass as she rode his cock, loving this vantage point, being able to reach her ass, and to watch her heavy breasts bounce right in front of his face.

As she rode him, he smacked her again, and she cried out, falling forward over him as she rode him, bracing herself with her hands on the seat back behind him, but never stopping thrusting her hips up and down on his cock. The way she was leaned forward pressed her breasts into his face, and leaned forward to kiss and nuzzle and lick her breasts. Leaving his right hand on her ass to squeeze and caress and occasionally smack it, he used his left hand to grab her breast and hold it steady so that he could suck on the nipple. She groaned over him, saying, "Yes, yes, suck my tit. Suck it and squeeze it. Smack my ass. Fuck me while I ride you. God your cock is big, so big, thrusting up into me, yes, like that, fuck, fuck my pussy, fuck yes, suck my breast, suck my tit, fuck me, oh God, oh, oh fuuuuuck!" Her own dirty talk had made her cum. She slowed on top of him, stopping after a moment, arms draped around him, head on his shoulder, panting.

"I want you to cum again. Can you cum again?" She said.

"Get off me," he responded. "Get on your knees on the seat."

She slid off him, literally dripping from her fourth orgasm in less than twenty minutes, and got on her knees beside him. Leaning over her from behind, he braced his knee against the edge of the back seat, lined up his cock, and slowly thrust inside her pussy. His vantage point let him enjoy her incredible waist and fantastic Italian ass in all their glory. She groaned as he slowly thrust into her, pushing herself back to envelope his cock in her pussy, as he slowly ploughed into her. He pulled back, slowly, pulling all the way out. She whimpered, wanting to be filled by him, and he smacked her beautiful ass. Taking his right thumb, he inserted it into her pussy, getting it very wet, and then smeared all her juices around the little rosebud he could barely see in the dark car. Slipping his thumb in her pussy again, he got it wet once more and again smeared it all around her tiny puckered little asshole.

"Oh God. Oh God yes. Please, yes, do it," she moaned quietly, realising what was happening, and reaching under herself with her hand to caress her clit. She'd never been able to convince him to do this to her fifteen years ago; clearly his opinions had changed in a decade and a half.

A third time he dipped his thumb into her pussy, and then started putting his cock back in her dripping snatch.

"But my ass, please, I want it in my ass..." she quietly whined, nevertheless enjoying the thick cock in her pussy and the attention she was giving her clitty.

"Shhh," he said, and, while his cock was only half in her, slowly pressed his slicked thumb into her tiny asshole. Slowly, gently, but with unrelieving pressure, he pressed his thumb against her tightly closed asshole, knowing it would open for him eventually, he just needed to be patient. After a moment, he began slowly thrusting his cock into her pussy, and then he slowly began pressing his thumb against her rosebud in counterpoint to his thrusts. Slowly, very slowly, his thumb began to work inside, first just the bare tip, then a miniscule bit more, and then all once, on one withdrawal from her slick pussy, her ass relaxed and opened for the foreign intruder, and his thumb sank into her up to the first knuckle. She gasped, the unfamiliar sensation taking her a bit by surprise, but he kept gently moving his cock in and out of her pussy, and she relaxed, and once she did, she realised how good it felt. With his next thrust, he pushed his thumb in deeper, and she gasped again.

"That's it, let it happen. It feels good, doesn't it?" He said softly, gently moving his thumb in time with his cock, slowly pushing more and more of his thumb into her ass. She moaned, overcome by the sensations he was causing. And finally his thumb was all the way in her ass, his hand splayed out over her cheeks. "Now," he said, and began to thrust harder and faster. He could feel his thumb pressing into his cock as he fucked her pussy, and her moans were so incredibly erotic, he wasn't sure if he could hold out until she came again. And then she surprised him.

"My ass. Please. Please fuck my ass. Your thumb feels incredible, but I want to feel your big cock in my ass. It's so wet with my juices, it'll slip right in. Please do my ass. Cum in my ass. Make me cum again with your cum in my ass. My ass, God it feels so good, your thumb in my ass, your cock will drive me crazy, please shove your cock up my ass..." she rambled. He wasn't even sure she knew she was talking out loud, but it was so incredibly hot that he nearly came right there in her pussy. Not wanting that, and wanting to make her happy, he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy, and withdrew his thumb from her ass. It puckered up and closed almost immediately, and she whined from the loss of sensation in both her holes, but he pressed her asshole gently with the tip of his thumb and it opened up again. He pressed the head of his cock beside his thumb against her asshole, and slowly pressed forward. Bit by slow, agonizing, bit, he could feel her asshole opening up for him. She moaned underneath him, still muttering about him fucking her ass, and he could feel her hand underneath her, jilling herself. Finally, his cock head popped inside her asshole, and she cried out. Not wanting to hurt her, he stopped.

"Don't stop! God, yes! YES!" she screamed. "Get it in there! Fuck my ass, goddammit!" and she tried to jerk her hips against him.

He grabbed her hips to keep her still; too much too fast would not only be painful, for them both, but could tear her, or actually break him. Once he had her lurching hips under control, he continued slowly pressing into her, his cock still shiny from her pussy juices. The tightness was incredible, and her dirty talk, still sounding like it was mostly to herself, was indescribably hot. Slowly, slowly, he pushed in, and then, when he couldn't anymore, he pulled out just a little bit and thrust back in. She cried out, and, despite him trying to hold her hips still, thrust herself back into him.

"Yes! YES! God, YES!! Fuck it! Fuck my ass! Yes, I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna cum from your huge dick in my ass! Fill my ass with your cum. Do it! Cum in me! Cum! In! Me!" She was lurching against him, thrusting her hips backwards with each punctuation, her full ass crashing against him over and over.

He couldn't hold on anymore, and, groaning, he thrust one last time into her incredible ass, falling down onto her back, reaching around and holding on to her magnificent breasts as he spurted his load into her ass, grunting and groaning, the act of his cuming making her cum as well, her fifth orgasm in twenty-five minutes, her pussy squelching fresh juices onto her hand as she finger-fucked her own pussy with his cock in her ass.

After several panting moments, when they finally began to catch their breath, he straightened up off her, and pulled out of her ass. Sitting beside her, she turned over and snuggled up beside him, his arm around her shoulders, her head on his chest, one hand across his torso. For a few minutes they just enjoyed the afterglow. Then she asked, a touch of sadness in her voice "What now?"

With a deep sigh, the import of what they'd done together settling heavily around his shoulders, he replied, "I don't know..."

12