They Come in Threes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jg00069
jg00069
1 Followers

Wet fingers crawled up his chest and into his mouth. He sucked her juices off of them delighted that she was pleasuring herself at the same time. With two fingers in his mouth and his cock deep in hers, his wife whispered in his ear, "Happy anniversary. Have fun. I did." She removed the blindfold revealing a mass of red hair on his lap. Heather looked up, the cock in her mouth barely suppressing her grin. By the time he looked over his shoulder, Alison was gone. She left him with this gorgeous woman to "have fun."

Heather let his cock pop out of her mouth and stood up so Henry could get a good look at her. She was wearing the purple lingerie that he bought and was his favorite. She sat on his lap again, his cock not going in her but between her legs rubbing against her clit through the lace. Heather unbuttoned the lingerie between her legs so it wouldn't interfere. His cock now rubbed up against her clit. She leaned back as she stroked his cock only taking her hands off it to guide his to her tits.

"You can touch now," she laughed. "But I can't fuck you... yet. Strict orders."

Henry's hands went straight to her tits. It's been years since he felt another woman. He slid his hands under the lace and massaged them. They were firm and large. He played with her nipples and she moaned softly into is ear. His left hand slid down toward her pussy. His fingers found it wet with excitement and plunged two fingers in and out rhythmically. Heather took his fingers and guided them to her own lips where she sucked them clean.

"Are you two having fun?" Alison asked.

They both answered with large grins.

She walked in front of them wearing a red chemise that had a long slit up the side almost to her breast which were covered in embroidered hearts.

"We didn't buy that," Henry said.

"You didn't buy it," she correct. "I did. I wanted to surprise you with something."

Alison kneeled in front of them and slowly guided her husband's large member into Heather's wet pussy.

"Is that better?"

Now they both moaned in answer. Alison alternated between sucking on her husband's balls and Heather's clit. Heather rose and fell on Henry's cock over and over again. If he hadn't come twice already he surely would have filled her with his cum. She settled down allowing Alison to enjoy her pussy. Alison's mouth was covered with Heather's juice. She got up and straddled both Henry and Heather at the same time and kissed Heather deeply. The girls' breasts rubbed against each other's through their lingerie. Heather licked her own juices from Alison's lips as they kissed.

"That's a beautiful chammy, but I think it's about time we were all naked," Heather said.

The girls helped each other undress while Henry's dick still penetrated Heather's pussy. He couldn't believe his fortune. His cock was deep in this hot girl he just met while his wife helped her undress. When they were both naked, Heather rose enough for his cock to come unsheathed. The girls took turns stroking the cock between them as they kissed and felt each other's tits.

Henry couldn't take much more, so he rose, playfully knocking the girls to the floor.

"I think the two of you should have some time together. It's only fair."

The girls looked at each guiltily.

"I mean, some time together... again."

The girls looked at Henry shocked.

"You saw us!" they said simultaneously.

"Just the end. The three of us came together."

At this, Heather burst out laughing. The couple looked at her confused.

"When you too went upstairs to fuck - I'd say make love, but I'm pretty sure it was much closer to fucking - I was down here masturbating trying to image what you were doing. I'm pretty sure the three of us came together then too."

"Well third times the charm." Henry said.

"It's my turn to have that cock in me," Alison said.

Henry took his clothes of and bent his wife over so she was on all fours. He entered her from behind. She moaned loudly as he did so. Finally, there was no one to keep her sexual pleasure a secret from. She could be as loud as she wanted.

Heather watched as the couple fucked, made love, whatever they wanted to call it. They were enjoying putting on a show for her. They watched her watching them. She masterbated as she did earlier in the evening but now she didn't have to close her eyes and imagine what was happening.

Henry had a firm hold of his wife's hips as he rammed his cock into her pussy over and over. Alison was enjoying the simultaneous pleasure and pain his ramming cock caused. Her moans turned to whimpers of delight. After several thrusts he released her. She crashed onto the floor exhausted. Heather quickly took Henry's cock, now glistening with Alison's juices, into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Let's finish this upstairs," Henry said.

The girls led the way up two flights of stairs holding hands. Henry thought what a beautiful picture their naked bodies with fingers intertwined made. He couldn't wait to come with both of them.

"Lie on your back, Henry."

He did as was told.

"Heather, do you want his dick or tongue?"

"I can have his dick?" She asked surprised.

"If you want it. Don't worry, he shoots blanks now."

Heather jumped on the bed like a school girl and mounted the large cock. Alison mounted his face facing Heather.

The girls received and gave pleasure to Henry and each other. With their lips locked together and their hands all over each other's bodies, they all came in a wave of ultimate pleasure. For Alison, it was the sight of this beautiful, young woman taking pleasure from her own husband's cock. For Heather, it was having the cock of another woman's husband freely offered to her for her own pleasure. And for Henry, to have two woman coming on too of him simultaneously, finally pushed him over the edge. This was how they came together for the third time that night.

"Heather, if your not doing anything, you're more than welcome to stay a few extra days."

"That sounds fantastic."

They slept together, too exhausted to get up. Alison was in the middle spooned and spooning.

jg00069
jg00069
1 Followers
12