They Dressed Alike

Story Info
Tale of a strange mother and her daughter.
8.2k words
4.69
115.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They Dressed Alike Tale of a Strange Mother and her Daughter

My name is Tommy and recently moved into a major city in Texas. After graduating college I joined this pharmaceutical company and moved for the company several times. Now I am 30 in a new city making new friends, and starting another new live. I liked living in Texas as people are friendlier than some of the cities that I lived in and certainly is easier to get around. I was doing some grocery shopping one Sunday afternoon when something caught my eye other than the fresh produce.

There was this striking woman in her mid thirties with dark hair and large mouth with a smile to match. That was not what really caught my eye. She was with a young person that I assumed was her daughter and they were both dressed alike. They both had on leopard skin mini skirts, black knit turtle neck blouses, black hose, and knee high patent leather boots. I approached them with my cart and getting closer I could see that they wore their hair the same and makeup the same. I could see that they attracted the glances from fellow shoppers, not just myself. I was intrigued by them and carefully followed them around the store without being too obvious.

They got a few items and headed for the checkout counters. I cut my shopping short and followed behind them in line. They checked out and I watched them leave the store as my groceries were being rung up. Afterwards I exited the store and saw them drive away in an older Cadillac. The image of those two stayed in my mind for several days. I knew I had seen the older one before but could not remember where. The next weekend I was at the nearby shopping mall checking out some new cologne, when I remembered. That woman worked at the cosmetics and cologne counter at the upscale department store in the mall! I immediately left the store I was in and walked to the other end of the mall where the upscale store was.

I walked in the main entrance and there she was behind the men's cologne counter. She was more conservatively dressed in a black outfit with the same dark hair and the same big smile. As I approached the counter she asked if I would like to try this new cologne that just came out. I could see on her nametag that her name was "June". I tried a complimentary spray and chatted with June while judging the cologne. She was new to the city as well and had been working at that store for almost a year. The cologne was good but not a favorite but I bought some from anyway. She gave me this big smile along with my change. That smile drove me crazy for several days.

A few days later, I had stopped by the grocery store after work to pick up something quick for dinner. Going towards the deli counter, I spotted June in her work outfit.

I walked next to her and said, " Hello June."

She turned around with a surprised look and smiled widely, "Well Hello."

"I wanted to thank for suggesting that new cologne" I smiled "I have received so many compliments about it."

"It is a very popular, people really like it" June grinned, "You are nicely dressed today, anything special?"

"No just for work" I said, "I'm in pharmaceuticals and you have to dress well to sell to the doctors. So, do you live around here?"

"Just down the street in those Vanguard Apartments. And you?" she inquired.

"Actually I'm closer to your work over in those Operetta Town houses" I replied.

"Very fancy place, you must do alright" she smiled.

"I have months that I make good money and months that I don't but overall I do well enough to live there." I replied and seeing that she seemed interested, I asked "Would you like to have dinner sometime, I mean if you aren't married or going with someone?"

"I'm divorced" she smiled, "I would love to have dinner."

"Well what is a good day for you?" I inquired

"How about this Saturday night?" she asked, "I am off work this weekend and my daughter will be at a friend."

"OK" I grinned and handed her one of my cards with my home phone on it. She seemed impressed and I asked for her number which I wrote on the back of another card of mine. "I'll call you tomorrow and we can make some plans."

"OK, love to hear from you" she smiled, "I'll see you later then."

I waved goodbye and left the store without buying anything. I got into my car and drove half way home and realized that I was still hungry. Not wanting to look stupid going back to the supermarket, I pulled into the drive thru of the nearest fast food place. I called the next evening and talked to June for more than an hour. I was to pick her up that Saturday night at seven and this special seafood place was on the agenda.

I picked her up at her place at seven. She was dressed very sharp in a slinky black outfit with spiked heels. We had a great evening over lobster talking about ourselves. June had married young and was divorced for about two years. She had lived in a small town in southern Texas but moved after the divorce. She had one child, a daughter named "Summer". We chatted through the dessert then took her home early so she could be there when her daughter came home from her friends. I gathered she was very protective of her. I pulled up in her apartment complex and asked if she enjoyed the evening and would like to get together again. She said she had a great evening and wanted me to call her next week. We lightly kissed then she left to her apartment. After seeing that she got in safely, I drove home.

We had several more dates over dinner and movies. I was the first person that June was interested in and starting to have a relationship with since her divorce. One weekend June asked me to come over and meet Summer. She was going to stay with her father over the weekend where we would see her off than we would have the weekend to ourselves. I came by that Friday evening and knocked on their door. Summer opened the door and invited me in. It was the only time that I had seen her since that day in the supermarket.

She was cute as the day I first saw her dressed in a tube top and blue jeans. Summer was rather tall and slim with bright blue eyes and short dark hair.I introduced myself and we chatted while her mother was packing Summer's bag. A few minutes later June came into the room with her daughter's suitcase. She was dressed in the same tube top and blue jeans, only I could see that June was braless. June fixed me a drink and then made one for herself. The three of us sat around talking and really got to know more about Summer. There was a knock at the door and June asked me to wait in the kitchen. I knew it was her ex husband picking up Summer and it would save some awkwardness.

I waited while June talked with her ex for a few minutes. He sounded like a real hillbilly. After I heard Summer saying goodbye and the door shutting, I reentered the room. June gave me a big sexy smile and big hug. We decided to go over my place and spend some time as she had never been there before. We drove the short distance to my townhouse and along the way she caressed my chest and legs which she had never done before. It seemed like I was going to get lucky with June that evening and I did the whole weekend. Her big smile gave the greatest blow jobs.

After that weekend, June spent many nights at my place and I spent many at hers. Summer didn't seem to be concerned when I would be in her mother's bed in the morning. She enjoyed my company as we talked a great deal and there was some connection between us. I was surprised to see they continued to dress alike around the house, sometimes in the same night shirts and black lace panties. This is when I could get a peek with neither one of them noticing.

One evening when Summer was out with some friends, June and I were lying nude in bed, making pillow chat after a pleasant love session. June looked into my eyes and said, "I have something to show you."

I thought she was going to model some lingerie but she continued, "We have been together for several months and I have come to trust you. Summer has too." June left the bed and began to rummage in her closet. After a few minutes of noises from moving boxes, June had a photo album in her hand. She got back into bed and after snuggling next to me, she placed the photo album in my lap.

June smiled, "I have a girlfriend who does glamour and boudoir photography on the side and she did these for me. Actually she talked me into it and shot these for free."

"Sounds like a fun hobby" I grinned, "Lets take a look."

June opened the cover of the album lying on my lap and revealed the first photo of June. It was a glamour shot with her in a teddy with a fake sunset background. She did look very sexy in this shot with her hair and makeup accenting her sexuality. She flipped through the next few shots which was more of June in various lingerie outfits. These shots were fairly tame but I told June that she looked so hot and sexy in these. June then picked up the open album with both of her hands and placed it on her lap.

"If you liked these, I think you will like the rest even better." She grinned. She began to flip through a few more photos with her in soft focus and posing topless. These were much better and I could feel my cock getting hard. The next shots were of June posing in the nude but with drapes of white muslin cloth hiding the best parts. Her girlfriend knew what she was doing as they were very erotic photos.

"My friend did some glamour poses of Summer" she smiled. She began to flip through the next several pages of Summer modeling fashion clothing against fake backgrounds. Summer was very sexy in the miniskirt and boots outfits. "Tell me what you think of these?" June asked. The next few pages were of Summer in the same lingerie outfits and I could see that June got an answer as my cock shot straight up. "You can see why I had a good friend do these." said June "And we got a little nastier as the session went on."

The next few photos had Summer in reclining artistic nude poses which revealed only her nude butt. She was extremely beautiful in these shots. June proceeded to more similar shots until she flipped to one where Summer was in just garters and fishnet stockings. "Summer in very beautiful, isn't she" said June and I whispered back, "Yes he is." I felt like telling June that I could have jacked off to that photo all day. The last few photos were of Summer and June together in the nude doing artistic poses with those drapes of white cloth. The last was of June cuddling her naked daughter against her breasts.

June closed the album. Her hand moved across my thigh and slowly caressed my cock. "I see that you liked the photos" she smiled wickedly. "You are the only person to see these besides me, Summer, and my girlfriend. I felt that we have this special relationship where I could trust you."

"The photos are great." I smiled, "I wish that I could have been there. Maybe your friend could shot some of me and you together."

"Maybe, I could arrange that as my friend is very close to me and extremely discrete. I would like to some nude shots and you… and your nice cock" she smiled. Her hand was spreading pre cum along the length of my cock as her stroking began to get tighter and faster. "Maybe she could take some of us having sex? I would love some shots of me sucking you. Does that turn you on?"

"Yes that does" I whispered, "I would love to have someone watch us and take photos. Would that turn you on too?"

June nodded as she stroked me faster. She whispered in my ear, "I got really turned on when I was posing with my daughter. Especially after that last pose. When I got home, I had to play with myself and get off." Her voice was so soft and sexy as she told me her feelings.

"How did Summer feel about the photos?" I asked in a low and slightly trembled voice. I really felt like this was an inappropriate question but I had to ask. June just smiled while my finger slipped into her wet pussy.

She moaned slightly as my finger began to circle her clit. Then she whispered, "She enjoyed doing the photos. Summer is a very open minded girl. She gets that from me not her father. She enjoyed doing this very grown up thing. She and I are very close so posing together was easy. We really had a lot of fun doing those."

June moaned again as I had one finger on her clit and another moving in and out of her pussy. I had to ask one more question, "Do you think Summer was turned by doing them too?"

June mumbled out, "I don't know, maybe." Then her wide mouth covered my lips and her tongue played with mine. After a few minutes of kissing, she began to place a trail of small kisses down my chest until she reached my cock. I began to finger her faster as her lips surrounded my cock. She stiffened her back and moaned with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me in while enjoying her orgasm. Her eyes were so wide and lost in the feeling. She was still stroking me as I groaned and shot my load into her face. It was the first time that I had shot my cum on her and she seemed to enjoy it, smiling as she wiped the cum from her cheek and forehead.

I ended up spending the night. I got up early that morning and saw Summer getting herself ready as I left for my townhouse to get ready for work. I gave both girls a kiss goodbye. On the way home, those photos ran through my mind. I don't think that I could think of Summer in the same way anymore.

A few weeks later my work was sending me out of town for a week of special training for a new line of drugs. June drove me to the airport that Sunday and within a few hours I was basking in the warmth of the California sun. The training was rather boring but essential to selling the product to the medical community. I called June on the Monday and Tuesday evenings and we chatted for hours. I went out to dinner with several of the company executives on Wednesday and when I called June, it was rather late for Texas time.

"Hi honey" mumbled June, "I was sound asleep. What time is it there?"

"Umm, around 9:00" I said glancing at the hotel alarm clock next to the bed.

"So what have you been up to?" asked June in a clearer voice.

"I had to go to a dinner with some of the company execs." I replied, "They are not much fun but going out with them is part of the job. I would have rather been back earlier to talk with you. Sorry for calling so late."

"Oh that's alright" sighed June, "I was having the nicest dream about you when the phone rang."

"What kind of nice dream?" I asked.

"The kind that makes my pussy wet." laughed June, "Are you dressed?"

"Well, yes" I said in surprise.

"Honey, take those clothes off and let me tell you about my dream" June said deeply into the phone.

I began to take off my clothing while trying to hold the phone receiver to my ear with my shoulder. Soon I was naked in bed and stroking my cock while June described in vivid detail how I was fucking her. She occasionally let me know how she was touching her pussy and her voice became huskier and more out of breathe as she continued. I began to talk more and told her how I would fuck her in the ass for the first time. June was getting close to having an orgasm when I said that we would let her friend take pictures of us while I was fucking her. With that thought, June moaned over the phone as she pleased herself in a nice orgasm. I was pumping my cock hard and fast as June clearly spoke in the phone about having me cum and shoot my load in her face. With that thought, I didn't have time to grab for some Kleenex as cum shot from my cock onto the hotel blankets.

After enjoying my orgasm, I told June that I came all over the bed. She laughed and made some jokes about sleeping in the wet spot and what the maid would think. June would have liked to have some more pillow talk but she did have to get up early for work. She wished me pleasant dreams and ended the call. I spent the next half hour rearranging the blankets then went into a very blissful sleep. The next day was the usual training but I was day dreaming about June and the wonderful phone chat we had. When I called June when I got back to the room after the day's training session. Summer answered the phone.

"Hi Summer" I said cheerful

"Hi Tommy" Summer replied, "How is your trip to California?"

"A little boring really" I said

"Oh, California is supposed to be a fun place" said Summer

"If I was on vacation it would be" I said, "but this is work and kind of like being in school. I'm in classes all day and not much to do in the evenings except review my notes and call you. Is your mother home?"

"She is out" said Summer, "Mom called and said that someone is having a baby and her work is having a little party for her. She said if you called that she might be back late and that you should call back tomorrow."

"Oh OK" I replied

"You can still talk to me if you like?" said Summer rather anxiously, "Are you bringing me back anything from California?"

"Well yes to both" I said, "I really like talking to you Summer. I guess it gets kind of lonely at the house when your mom is working. I have something nice that I bought for you and your mother." I hadn't really bought anything but now I would have to find something clever before I flew back.

"Kewl, surprise us! said Summer in delight, "My friends are always showing me the stuff their dads bring back for them on business trips."

"How was school today?" I asked

"It was alright, I guess" she said

"Sounds like it was not a good day" I said as her voice sounded somewhat down.

"Well school is OK" she said " but…… some days I get along with my friends and some days I get so mad at them."

"Sounds like one of those bad days" I said comfortingly, "Trouble with boy friends or girlfriends?"

"Yeah" said Summer, "Both. My girlfriends are acting weird and the guys don't know that I exist."

"Summer, you are pretty, I can't imagine that the boys are not chasing you." I said

"Sometimes I think that I am too smart" she sighed, "I like being smart and I guess guys aren't interested in smart girls and my girlfriends get real jealous because of my grades and stuff. Besides most of the guys are looking for the blonde cheerleaders. Not much luck for dark haired girls."

"I am sorry to hear that" I said consolingly, "I think that the guys are missing out. I guess this is a bad night for you with your mom out and no friends to chat with."

"Well, I'd rather chat with you anyway" Summer said cheerfully, "I think you are really kool and so nice. It is really nice to have you in our lives. I know that mom is happier since you are around."

"Thanks" I said, "Can I ask a rather personal question?"

"OK" Summer pensively replied, "What."

"Well what is it with the two of you dressing alike? I asked

Summer laughed, "I thought you were going to ask a hard question. I don't know, we sort of do that for fun. I guess we started doing that after mom and dad's divorce. It makes mom feel younger and I feel older besides we love the attention and looks that we get. We just like doing that and it sort of a routine for us to match."

I laughed and said, "Are you and June matching today?"

Summer chuckled over the phone and paused. "Well sort of. I mean we all have birthday suits under our clothes."

"I see" I replied, "I'm sorry if I called at a bad time."

"Oh no problem Tommy" Summer said very sweetly, "I was just out of the shower when you called. I like talking over the phone when I'm naked. In fact I just like being naked, a lot."

The photos of Summer ran through my mind as I continued speaking with her. All during this conversation, she was lying nude in her bed. "Well, nothing wrong with that" I said cheerfully, "I enjoy relaxing that way too."

"I guess you know mom is really into being naked" said Summer

"Oh yes" I lied but I really didn't know June was into nudity except when se was in bed with me.