They Dressed Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like we are naked all the time but a lot." She explained, "Mom is really kool about stuff like that. My friend's mothers are really prudes about that. Sometimes my girlfriends come over just to hang out naked in my room. They think mom is really kool about that too. I don't know why she hasn't been more open when you are at the house."

"Maybe" I said, "She was waiting to know me better or wasn't sure about me being naked around you."

"Oh, I think mom knows you pretty well." said Summer, "maybe she was looking for a way to tell you and see how you feel about it. I mean, without suddenly everyone walking naked around the house."

"June is a very kool person" I said, "Nice that she is so open with you." As the conversation was continuing, I was removing my clothing and soon I was as naked as Summer was supposed to be at the other end of the phone. "I guess she was looking for the right time. I would not have a problem with it. Would you be OK if I was naked around you?"

"Oh sure" Summer cheerfully replied, "I think you are very good looking and wouldn't mind checking out you out. I mean I have seen nude guys in pictures and videos but not for real. I think I would like that."

"I don't think you would be disappointed." I said as I looked down at the hard cock. "I would have imagined that you had been there, seen that, with a boyfriend or something."

"Oh no Tommy" she said, "guys are looking for big boobed blondes, not me. I'm still a virgin at a lot of things. But I think about it a lot"

"I see" I replied as I started to stroke myself thinking of Summer lying nude in bed. "You enjoy a little private time once in awhile?"

"Private time?" asked Summer

"Yes, time when you can indulge yourself in private thoughts and please yourself if you feel like it."

"Oh, jillin time!" she exclaimed. "Sure, I have never heard it called private time. I do that a lot. I mean mom is so kool about that. She lets me do that anytime I want and is OK with it. It makes me feel so good. I mean if I don't have a guy to have fun with, why not?"

"Of course, why not" I replied, "Guys like a little private time just as much as girls."

"Probably more from what I have heard." laughed Summer, "Guys are always talking about pulling on their dicks."

I asked playfully "So were you about to have some private, I mean jillin time, when I called?".

"Tommy!" said a surprised Summer, "You are being a bad boy. If you must know, yes I was."

"Would it surprise you that I was going have some time myself? I said.

"No I'm not surprised, just surprised that we got into this conversation" she said.

"I hope that I haven't offended you." I said.

"No, not at all." Summer said cheerfully, "Just a little surprised, that's all. I mean I never thought that I would be in a conversation about this with my mom's boyfriend. It's kind of kool though. Have you ever done with another person?"

"Like having sex?" I asked

"No, you silly" she laughed, "I mean masturbated with another person."

"Sure when I was younger" I laughed, "Guys do that a lot in their teens and of course adults touch themselves or each other as part of sex or in place of it"

"I never thought about it that way" she said in a soft voice, "I thought that you stopped when you had real sex. Do you and mom do it?"

"Hmmm, well I don't know if your mom wants you to know anything about her sex life or ours?" I replied

"Oh come on" Summer replied sweetly, "We are being too open not to stop at this point. Tell me. Do you and mom watch each other touch yourselves?"

"Well, yes we have" I replied as I felt my cock getting wet from oozing pre cum. "Sometimes, we touch ourselves just to watch each other cum. It is very beautiful to watch. We have even done over the phone."

"Kool" Summer said in a soft voice, "Is it fun? Does it feel good?"

"Not as good as real sex or being with your mother" I said, "But it is very nice and very exciting. I was real turned on. So tell me Summer…. is your pussy wet right now?"

I could almost see Summer blushing over the phone as she quietly said, "yes". I almost came when I heard her softly say that. There was a second of awkward silence then Summer continued. "Tommy, you are such a bad boy! So… what are you doing now?"

"I am lying on the bed naked stroking my hard cock" I whispered back.

"Ummm, sounds like we both need some private time" whispered Summer, "You want to get off on the phone? I would love to try that."

"Are you sure that you are OK doing that?" I asked, "Your mom would be awfully mad at me and you."

"I'm OK with it" said Summer in her most grown up tone. "Besides, it is me and not some stranger and it is not like you are really with someone. If mom doesn't know, then where is the problem? Soooooooo….. how do we start?"

"OK" I said, "Tell me how your pussy feels?"

"Oh Tommy" she whispered, "It is so wet. My fingers slide so easily into my pussy slit. It was that almost oily feel and my clit is so hard. It feels so good when I lightly run my fingers over it."

Then I said in my sexiest voice, "Take your wet finger and put it in your mouth and suck on your finger for a second, then stick it back in your pussy."

"Ahhh, won't that taste gross?" asked Summer

"Try it, you'll see." I said. I could hear the phone shift on her shoulder while she sucked on her finger.

"That tasted different but nice." said Summer, "That was really a nasty thing to do. My fingers and pussy are so wet now. I feel so good."

"How do your nipples feel?" I asked.

"They were soft like normal, but they are real hard now" she said.

"Take one of your wet fingers and lightly rub the tip if each nipple" I directed

"That feels nice" she sighed, "It almost tickles."

"If I was with you" I said, "I would be licking those nipples with my tongue and sucking on them."

Summer let out a quiet moan and said, "Ummmmmmm, that was a nice small one."

"Spread your legs apart, Summer." I said, "Rub your clit with the fingers of one hand and stick a finger with your other hand in you. Push your finger in and out."

"I am rubbing my clit so fast, it really feels so good. I can only put my finger in so far. I'm still a virgin." she heavily breathed, "I really like to put my finger in my ass. Is that OK?"

"I love it" I said quietly, "Get your finger real wet and rub around your hole"

"OK" whispered Summer

"Now, slowly push your finger in and out. Tell me when your finger slides all the way in." I said as my hand stroked my cock ever faster.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that feels so good" exclaimed Summer, "My finger went in as far as it would go. I moving it in and out. God that feels good."

"OK Summer" I directed, "Now, put your finger all the way in and place your thumb in your pussy hole. Keep rubbing your clit."

"Hmmmm" cried Summer, "This is the best Tommy, make me feel good."

I could hear her heavy breathing, low moans, and the tremor in her voice. I knew that she would be having a major orgasm soon. "You feel real good Summer?"

"Yessssssss" she stammered.

The next sound I heard over the phone was Summer screaming in orgasm and honestly, I was groaning over the phone as I was cumming. I couldn't help but shoot my load over the bed sheets. Damn, the maid in the hotel must love cleaning this room. I waited a few seconds before calling out her name. "Summer? Are you still there?"

There was a pause, then this giggly voice that replied, "I'm here. Oh Tommy, that was great. I've had some good jillin times but that was the best. Did you get off?"

"Oh yes" I replied, "I kind of lost control and came on the bedsheets."

I could hear Summer laughing before responding back, "I bet. Well, when you come back from California, maybe we can do this in person instead of over the phone."

"I would like to do that Summer" I said softly

"Me too" she replied, "You know I have never seen a guy cum, for real. I mean just in videos and stuff. I really would like that. Look, it is getting late and mom will be home soon, so let me hang up. I'll leave a message on the kitchen table that you called. Maybe mom will call you back tonight or tomorrow if her party is out late. Tommy, this was real fun and I'll talk to you later."

"Me too." I replied, "I had a wonderful time with you. I can't wait to do this again. I'll talk to you later, bye."

I heard Summer say "Goodbye" and I hung up the phone. I was surprised that I ended up having phone sex with June's daughter but it was so good. I hoped that June didn't find out either. I wasn't sure how she would react. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. After training the next day, I called June's house but no one was home and I left a message. I was surprised not to get a return call that night.

The training on Friday ended earlier that planned and I had a few hours to enjoy the city. I found the store that sold knock offs of brand products and bought 2 matching Coach hand bags for Summer and June. After doing the tour, I called June from the hotel. She was glad to hear from me and would be at the airport on Saturday afternoon. I asked her about the party at work. She had a good time but got home late and didn't want to disturb me. She said that they had a power failure on Thursday and lost any phone messages. Saturday came quickly and before I knew it, I was on a plane that was headed back to Texas.

Soon, the plane landed, I departed the gate, and headed down the terminal towards the baggage area. I could June and Summer waiting by the baggage claim conveyor. I could see the looks they were getting from the other passengers. They were dressed alike in black Capri pants, red leather jackets, what looked like white blouses underneath, and tiger skin boots that went about 3 inches above their ankles. Again, their hair and makeup were alike. I got a big hug and kiss from June then received the same from Summer. It was the first time that I realized that they hugged and kissed alike as well. I got this sly look and smile from Summer as I broke away from her and began chatting with her mother. My baggage finally came around and we walked towards the parking area.

I put my bags in June's trunk and then opened one suitcase to retrieve the Coach handbags. They were overjoyed to get them and surprised that I spent so much money on them. I made like it was a big deal but actually the handbags were inexpensive knock offs. I took the happy family to lunch. I was hungry as breakfast had been many hours ago. We went to one of our favorite casual restaurants and soon we were ushered to a table. June and Summer removed their red leather jackets and sat down. I could see that both of them were braless. Not that you could see through the white blouses but by the way their breasts jiggled when they moved and how the shape of their breasts formed against the blouse material. Needless to say, service was great and very attentive by the waiter and bus crew. I had to be careful as I was looking at Summer's breasts more than June's. June was a 34B with nice large brown nipples while Summer was rather flat chested with small pink nipples. Summer's nipples seem to harden each time I looked at her.

After lunch, I asked June to drop me off at my place. I wanted unpack and catch up on my mail. June was going to make dinner and I told her that I would be by around seven that evening. She pulled up to my townhouse and I got out and grabbed my bags from her opened trunk. June stuck her head through the open car window and we kissed. I waved goodbye to Summer who waved back then I dragged my bags to the door while they drove off. After catching up with a week's worth of mail, phone messages, and email, I drove over to June's apartment.

I called on the car phone to let June know that I was on my way. She said the door would be unlocked and that I should come right in. I went up to the door and was about ready to knock when I remember what June said. I twisted the doorknob and let myself in. Her living room was completely dark with the exception of several large candles burning on the table. I called out June's name and heard no response. I walked over to the candles and saw a note on the table. It read, "Follow the ribbon for your surprise, xoxo, June". A wide white ribbon had been taped to the edge of the table and I put the ribbon between my fingers. I followed the ribbon, letting it smoothly slide through my fingers, through the darkened apartment.

As the ribbon leads me to June's bedroom, I could hear new age music coming from her room. The ribbon ended on her doorknob and I opened the door to see June on her bed in very low lighting. June was lying on her stomach in the nude with white fishnet stockings and white spiked heels. She had her elbows on the bed and her chin resting on her upraised hands.

"Well hello stranger" June said with a big grin, "Glad to have you home."

The air was heavy with some new perfume that June had on. I took a deep breathe and said, "Glad to be with you. This is quite a surprise!"

June rolled on her back and looked up to me and grinning, she said, "You might as well get comfortable, it is going to be long night."

I smiled back and began stripping off my clothes as June watched me undress. Once I was nude, I slid onto the bed next to her. We kissed for several minutes with our tongues sliding in and out of our mouths.

"You really missed me" smiled June

"Yes, I did" I smiled back and said, "If I travel anymore, I am taking you with me."

"You didn't seem to be so bad off with out me." grinned June, "You loved our little love chat on the phone." She began to fondle my cock as it grew in her hands. "See, you are getting hard just thinking about it. I loved getting off on it too. I thought it might be fun to do something like that again before you screw me all night."

"Hmm, like what?" I asked playfully

"I thought I would read you a hot story and watch you play with yourself" she smiled, "Would you like that?"

"I don't think that I have ever had someone read a nasty story to me before" I smiled, "I would like that. Then I want to pump my cock in you all night"

"Well get relaxed while I get one" she smiled.

June briefly left the room and I propped myself into a reclined sitting position on the bed with my back against a pile of pillows. June returned with some printed sheets of paper. "This is one of my favorites. I downloaded from Literotica" she said as she reclined on her side with one arm propped up to support her cheek. She smiled as she looked me playing with my cock before she started.

A voice at the door said, "I want to hear the story too!" It was Summer. She opened the door and walked in. She was more beautiful that I had imagined. Again dressed like her mother, Summer was nude in white fishnet stockings and white spiked heels. I realized that they were even more alike as I noticed June had shaved her pussy as well. She slipped onto the bed and lay between me and her mother. Summer had this wonderful silly smile as she glanced at her mother and then at me.

"Summer liked your phone call so much, that I asked her to join." laughed June as she watched my face turn crimson red. "Tommy, it's OK. There aren't many secrets between Summer and myself. I just wish I was here to listen in." June chuckled with some self delight. "I think we can be more open with each other. Well, relax and enjoy the story"

June started to read from the printed sheets. I never had anyone read an erotic story to me before but I loved it. June was reading in her sexiest voice about a story of a father and her daughter. I looked over to see Summer fingering her pussy with her eyes closed and a pleasurable smile on her face. She was more that I had imagined over the phone and I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I eased my body next to Summer's feet and kissed my way up her legs, along her inner thigh, and replaced her finger with my tongue.

Soon I lost track of June's words as I delighted in pleasing Summer. I had never tasted pussy, so sweet and so smooth. Her hard clit wasn't very large but I could get it past my lips to where I could suck on it and rub it with my tongue at the same time. I moved my hands along the sides of Summer's body and traced my fingertips over her breasts. She was rather flat chested but she had the hardest little nipples which I rolled and squeezed with my fingertips. Summer had a quiver throughout her body which I knew was experiencing a nice orgasm. I glanced up to look at the expression on her face then glanced over to June. Apparently she had lost interest in the story and was intently watching me eat her daughter. I could see that June had lost several fingers in her pussy.

I returned to concentrate on pleasing Summer. She was continually moaning and taking deep breathes as I worked my tongue on her clit. Her body shook then relaxed some as I still kept up a relentless tongue rubbing on her clit. I lifted her legs up where I could lick along her pussy lips then push my tongue into her pussy hole. She was indeed a virgin and my tongue would only go in so far. I pushed my tongue in and out of that half inch distance which Summer was really getting off from the sounds she made. I lifted her legs a little higher where I could slide my tongue further to where I was licking her ass. I licked her rosebud for a few minutes getting it very wet then slowly worked my way back to her clit. My tongue pushed hard on her clit and Summer screamed into a huge orgasm clamping my head between her closed legs. I relaxed and rode with her legs until she relaxed and her legs fell to the bed.

I slowly climbed to a sitting position and wiped her pussy juice from the sides of my face. I watched Summer as she relaxed with an occasional tremor in her body and a satisfied smile on her face. I looked over at her mother. June was smiling and looked to be feeling good herself. She reached over and gave me a passionate kiss.

"That was so beautiful" she whispered. "I have never watched anyone do that before. She is so pleased and happy. You seemed to enjoy yourself."

"It was great" I whispered back, "I have never tasted pussy that sweet."

"It tasted that good?" she asked

"Yes" I said

"You know I have always fantasized about that" grinned June, "I don't think that I could be bi but wondered what it was like to eat pussy"

"You will never have a better chance than now" I smiled mischievously, "You will never have a better tasting one either. Go ahead, try it, see what Summer tastes like."

June gave me another passionate kiss and then like a cat rolled next to her daughter. Her face was next to Summer's hips and grabbing her hips, rolled Summer on top of her. Summer followed her mother's movements like a relaxed ragdoll. I could see June smiling at me between her daughter's spread legs. Her tongue darted into Summer's open swollen pussy lips and then judged the taste for herself. She must have liked it as June put her daughter's pussy into her mouth and examined any part with her tongue. Summer lay on her mother with her face against her mother's thigh and her arms along her mother's leg. Summer was "ohhing" with each lick and occasionally biting her mother's thigh. She lifted her head and groaned as a her body shook with tremors.

"Stop mom, please stop" moaned Summer, "I can't take any more. I love it but I need a rest, please stop."

June reluctantly honored her daughter's request and rolled her limp body off of her on onto the bed. Her mother and I propped the limp from ecstasy body of her daughter against a pile of pillows. Summer had this classic open mouth smile as she whispered "Thank you. that was wonderful."

Summer was sitting against the pile of pillows and had a great view of her mother and I on the bed. We were kissing and giggling then June ran her tongue down the length of my chest and place my hard cock in her mouth. I had closed my eyes and savored the feel of her mouth and tongue on my cock. June was licking down my shaft and over my balls as I opened my eyes to see Summer watching intently. Our eyes met and she grinned wickedly. Her mother returned to pumping her mouth up and down on my cock.