They Finally Meet

Story Info
Two people online meet in person.
4.1k words
4.25
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers

Raven and Michael met each other online one night and became instant friends and later much more. They would talk everyday and Raven would often write Michael steamy sex stories staring them together. This is one of those stories; it is about the first time they met in person.

Raven was waiting in the Airport. Michael’s flight was supposed to have come in at ten but it was now eleven and Raven saw no sight of him. Maybe he decided not to come? No, Michael was the one who suggested they meet. He wouldn’t suggest it and then just not show up. She was nervous, very nervous. She didn’t have the self confidence Michael had. What if he didn’t like her? What if it was awkward and weird between them? Michael told her not to worry, but that was what Raven always did. So she sat down on a bench next to the huge window overlooking the runway, and waited for Michael to arrive.

When Michael got off the plane at twelve he was sure that Raven had already left. His flight had been delayed two hours. He walked off the plane with the handful of other passengers. The airport was quiet and deserted; it was a small airport so not that many people were in the terminal this late at night. He looked around but didn’t see Raven, or anyone matching her description, standing in the group of people waiting for the passengers to exit the plane. He sighed and adjusted the strap of his duffle bag on his shoulder. He would have to rent a car to drive to Raven’s house. She had given him directions just in case she missed his flight.

He started to walk away from the group of passengers when he spotted someone sitting next to the window. A large jacket was draped across a sleeping form so he couldn’t really get a good look at the person. He walked closer to get a better look.

The woman had long black hair that fell over half of her face. All he could see was her small lips that form an adorable mouth and long black eyelashes that rested against the perfect curve of her cheek. He reached out his hand slowly to move the hair away from her face so that he could see all of her. Her hair was silky smooth and his fingers easily ran through it. Her skin, he noticed, was baby soft, as he ran his thumb over her temple. Her eyes fluttered open at the caress and she blinked up at him. He immediately knew that this was Raven. No one else could have had those eyes. They had a ring of light brown surrounded by a light green that was not quite emerald. The two colors melded together to make an amazing set of eyes. Her dark lashes added to the natural sensuality that they emanated.

“Michael?”

He blinked and looked at her again. She was staring up at him questioningly “Raven.” Was all he got out before she was in his arms.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and his naturally fell around her waist. Her jacket fell to the floor but he still couldn’t see the rest of her because she was hugging him so tightly. He returned the hug leaning his head down to nuzzle in her hair. It smelled sweet and he brought a hand up to run through it. She sighed and then nuzzled closer against him. When she rubbed against his growing cock she gasped and moved back a little. That small mouth that he thought looked adorable before now looked incredibly sexy as she smiled seductively at him.

Now that she was standing back from him a little he could see the rest of her. She was tall but no where near as tall as him. She came up to about his chin and he looked down to see that she was wearing high heels. His eyes moved up her body noticing her long curvy legs. She was wearing a small tight black mini skirt that was molded to her body and a black button up shirt that tucked into the skirt. The shirt was long sleeved but the buttons were mostly undone revealing a large amount of cleavage and a glimpse of a black lace bra underneath. His cock was fully hard now as he watched her.

“You’re more beautiful than I ever imagined Raven.”

Some emotion appeared in her eyes but then she smiled and leaned up to kiss him. Her arms wrapped back around his neck as she leaned up on her toes to kiss him deeply and passionately. Michael wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. He ran one hand up through her hair while the other massaged her back. He almost forgot about where he was when he heard a small applause coming form the other passengers of the plane.

He reluctantly released Raven and she blushed as she leaned down to grab her coat that had fallen to the floor. When she bent over to pick up the jacket she leaned at the waist letting her skirt ride up higher on her legs. When he glimpsed the small piece of black fabric that covered her pussy Michael glanced back to make sure no one else was watching. But Raven made sure that no one else but Michael saw the view. She had a mischievous smile on her face when she stood back up. Michael’s cock was throbbing in his pants. He couldn’t wait to get her alone.

They talked the whole car ride to Raven’s house. Michael had a hard time concentrating on the conversation though. He kept glancing over at the large expanse of thigh that Raven’s short skirt revealed. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as his cock grew even larger. God, he hadn’t been this aroused in a long time. He couldn’t wait until they got to her house. When they finally arrived at her house she gave him a quick tour. Again he couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying all to well because he was watching her hips sway seductively before him as he followed her through the house. Finally, when she was showing him her bedroom, she turned around to face him.

“Are you hungry at all Michael? I don’t know if you got a chance to eat on the plane.”

He smiled at her as he walked towards her. “Yes, I’m starving,” was all he said before he picked her up and sat her on the dresser that was directly behind her.

Michael leaned her back and ran his hands up her sides untucking her shirt. Then he started to unbutton her shirt as she wrapped her legs around him. He fumbled with the buttons.

“Just rip it Michael.”

He looked up at her and Raven was staring down at him. Her eyes were darker now, greener. She smiled at him and he pulled her shirt apart causing the buttons to fly off and onto the ground. Raven gasped as he flung open her shirt and pushed it off her shoulders. He kissed down between her breasts, then to each nipple teasing them beneath the lacey fabric of her bra. Raven moaned and squirmed beneath him. His cock was rubbing up against her wet pussy, teasing her, making her moan louder. She ran her fingers through his hair as he began to kiss lower, down her stomach. His hands moved up her thighs pushing up her skirt to bunch at her waist. He kissed down each of her thighs then up her inner thighs. When he reached her smooth hairless pussy he could feel her warmth radiating from it. He teased her clit through the cloth of her thong and she arched up off the dresser.

“Please Michael, I need you to touch me.”

He didn’t want to wait for her to move so that he could take her thong off. He ripped them off of her too and then he was suddenly teasing her clit with his tongue. Raven cried out his name as he ran his tongue down the slit of her cunt and then back up to her clit. She spread her legs farther to give him more room and he ran his hand up her thigh to her pussy. His finger teased her entrance, feeling how wet he was making her. He pushed a finger inside her and she immediately clamped down on it. She was so tight as he worked his finger in and out of her. She was moaning and writhing on the dresser above him. Michael teased her g-spot with his finger and at the same time sucked hard on her clit. The sensation of the two caused her to break. She came, crying out and clutching Michael’s head to her as he feverishly teased her clit with his tongue.

When she was done coming and her pussy finally released the grip it had on his finger, Michael kissed his way back up her body. She was slumped back up against the wall and her eyes were heavy and sated when he looked into them. She smiled and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She moaned into his mouth and deepened the kiss.

When they broke apart Michael lifted her off of the dresser. Her legs were a little weak so he held her against him and she rested her head on his chest.

“I can’t believe you are here Michael. I never thought I would ever meet you, let alone do that with you.”

He smiled above her head. “I’ve wanted to do that to you ever since you bent over in that airport. I never dreamt that you tasted that good sweets.”

Raven blushed and then looked down at herself. “I guess we got a little carried away huh?”

Michael looked down at her torn shirt and her skirt bunched up around her waist. He laughed lightly. “I couldn’t wait, I never wanted anything so bad in my life.”

She smiled up at him and then pushed the torn shirt the rest of the way off her arms. She unzipped the skirt and let it puddle to the floor around her feet. Her shoes had come off some time during the last 15 minutes. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts bounded loose as she let the bra fall to the floor with her skirt. Michael reached up a hand to cup the round fullness of her breast in his hand. They were quite large but they were very perky. Her nipples were soft circles a little darker than her flesh. They hardened as he ran his thumb over one nub. He leaned down to take one into his mouth and Raven let out a moan.

Surprisingly Raven pushed Michael back. “No, I’ve had enough for a while. It’s your turn.” She smiled brightly at him and Michael smiled back.

He shrugged and then looked around. “Where do you want me?”

She moaned softly and then stepped closer to him. “On the bed, but first we have to get rid of these clothes.”

She ran her hands up under his shirt lifting it as she went. When she couldn’t lift it any higher Michael took over and drew it over his hand and tossed it to the floor. Raven ran her hands over his bare chest and kissed down the center of it to his stomach. She knelt to the floor as she kissed down his stomach and now she was eye level with Michael’s hard cock. She ran her hand over the huge bulge in his pants and it flexed against her hand. She undid his belt slowly and pulled it through the loops. Then she unbuttoned his slacks and unzipped them, letting them fall to the floor. Michael had taken off his shoes earlier when he came in the house so he just stepped out of the circle of his slacks on the ground.

Now he was standing before Raven wearing only a pair of black boxer briefs. Raven let out a sigh as she leaned closer to nuzzle against the huge bulge that his hard cock made in his briefs. She could feel it growing harder against her touch. Finally she pulled down his boxer briefs to show his cock nice and hard right in front of her face. She ran a hand down its length and Michael leaned his head back and moaned. Raven looked up at him and then stood up and took his hand. She led him to the bed and told him to lie down in the middle of it.

Michael got onto the bed and Raven crawled on after him. It was a huge four poster bed, set in the middle of Raven’s room. It had a huge canopy over it and draperies that fell down on all sides closing it off from the rest of the room. Michael lay on his back in the middle of the bed and Raven was kneeling at his side. She had gone back to lightly stroking his cock with her hand. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his cock then proceeded to lick its entire length. Michael leaned up on his elbows to watch Raven caress his cock with her tongue.

He moaned lightly as she teased the sensitive spot under the tip of his cock. “I’ve dreamt of you doing this to me Raven. Ever since the first story you wrote me.”

Raven smiled up at him between licks of her tongue. “I hope I live up to your expectations.”

Michael looked down at the beautiful sight below him. “Nothing could be more beautiful than having you here with me, right now.”

With that Raven kissed up his shaft to the tip of his cock and then slowly glided it into her mouth. Her hand stroked up and down his hard cock as she moved him in and out of her mouth. Her other hand was caressing his balls. Michael reached his hand down to her head and then ran it over her back. She was kneeling next to him so Michael reached over and pulled her on top of him. He licked up her thighs as she took him deeply into her mouth.

Raven moaned against his cock when he touched his tongue against her sensitive clit. She was taking him deeper but she still didn’t take him entirely into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over his cock as she slid up and down it. She moaned again as Michael put a finger inside her and she began sucking his cock harder and faster as he teased her with his mouth and finger. She took him completely into her mouth, sucking hard until her lips reached the base of his cock. It hit the back of her throat each time she took him into her mouth.

He could feel her tongue swirling over his hard cock, teasing his tip just before she sucked him back deep into her mouth. Her hips were moving against his mouth now, pushing his finger deeper into her pussy. She was sucking on his cock feverishly and Michael knew if she continued like this he wouldn’t last long. Just before he stopped teasing her clit she moaned loudly on his cock and took him all the way in her mouth. She came on his finger and Michael couldn’t hold back. As her lips closed around his entire length Michael came into her mouth, deep into her throat. She swallowed him, still sucking and swirling her tongue around his cock. Michael moaned loudly against her clit making her come again. As she clenched around his finger, still working in and out of her, Michael emptied himself into her. She didn’t release his cock until he was totally finished and collapsed, sated, onto the bed. He was still breathing heavy from his orgasm when she moved to lie next to him on the bed.

“That was way better than any dream I’ve ever had about your stories.” He said between breaths.

Raven laughed beside him as she snuggled closer to him. Michael wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

Raven lay with her back facing Michael. His arms were wrapped around her. One was lying over her hip while the other was lightly caressing her breasts. He nuzzled his head against her neck and lightly nibbled and kissed down her shoulder. He sent a shiver down her spine that made her arch back, rubbing her ass against his cock. He was still soft, having one of the best orgasms of his life, but when she rubbed against him his cock started to grow hard again.

Raven felt him and moaned moving back to continue rubbing against him. He ran his hand down her side and over her hip and she arched back again. His cock was hard now and every time she arched back his cock would rub between her ass. He moaned loudly as she rubbed against him again. He ran a hand down to see how wet she was, and she coated his finger with her juices. He teased her clit as she rubbed her ass against his swelling cock. He was lightly biting her back now causing her to moan loudly and rub hard against him.

He kissed up her neck next to her ear. “Raven, I know you wrote about it in your stories, but….well, I wanted to know if you’ve ever been fucked in the ass.”

She tensed slightly at his words and then she turned over to look at him. “No, I mean, I have never done it before.”

He kissed her before he asked his next question. “Would you do it with me?”

She looked into his eyes for awhile; he could tell that she was thinking about it. He was sure she would turn him down, so he was surprised when she said yes.

“Not if you don’t want to Raven, don’t do this for me.”

She smiled. “No, I want to, I’m just nervous. Maybe we could wait a bit, until I'm more relaxed.”

He smiled and moved on top of her. “Of course.”

Then he bent down to kiss her slowly and passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down closer to deepen the kiss. She moaned into his mouth as his cock pressed against her stomach. Michael was leaning on his elbows above Raven only pressing his lower body against her. She spread her legs and brought them up to rest beside his hips. His cock was now pressed against her wet pussy and he could feel her warmth on the head of his cock. He looked down into her eyes as he rubbed his tip against her clit. She moaned softly but never took her eyes off of him.

He entered her slowly, working his cock into her tight pussy. She moaned louder as he filled her completely. He waited a moment for her to adjust to his cock buried deep in her pussy and then he began to move. He rocked against her causing her to moan each time he buried himself to the hilt inside her. She ran her hands up his arms and over his chest. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as he thrust harder into her. He drove into her filling her with every stroke. He ran his hands down her sides to her thighs and pushed her legs farther apart.

Raven cried out as he now thrust even further inside her. He felt bigger now, as he thrust into her from a new angle. Michael looked down at her as she writhed beneath him. He couldn’t resist the tempting offer her breasts made for him so he bent down and took a hard nipple into his mouth. He moved her legs up over his shoulders so that he could drive deeper into her while he teased her nipples with his tongue. He thrust into her rubbing against her clit at each in-stroke. When he bite on her nipple slightly she came hard, squeezing his cock as it worked in and out of her. He moaned loudly at how tightly her pussy gripped him. He released her legs and leaned back away from her luscious breasts.

She was breathing heavy from coming and sweat was coating her body. When she opened her eyes again he kissed her. When they broke the kiss he told her to wrap her arms around his neck and to hold on. She did as he said and he sat up so that she was now sitting in his lap. She was still impaled on his cock and now she moaned as he filled her even more. They were at eye level now and she stared into his eyes. Michael leaned in to kiss her lightly before running his hands down to her hips and pulling down hard upon his cock.

She cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned down to kiss his neck as she rode him hard. He drove into her deeply and he moaned every time his cock filled her pussy. She was bouncing on his cock now, crying out every time she sat on his cock. Michael wrapped his arms around her and held her to him tightly as he thrust up into her. He kissed over her collar bone up her neck and to her mouth. They kissed passionately as Raven suddenly came again on his rigid cock buried deeply inside her. Michael swallowed her cries and thrust into her until she stopped writhing in his lap and her pussy stop convulsing around his cock. She rode him slowly now, trying to regain her breath.

“I want you to fuck me from behind Michael. I want you to kiss down my back while you fuck me.”

He kissed her nose before lifting her off his cock. She sighed as it left her pussy. She got on all fours before him and rubbed her ass back against him. He moaned softly and slid back into her. He reached down as he began thrusting slowly into her and ran his fingers through her hair. She was arching back to take him deeper now and he leaned down to kiss up her spine. He licked, kissed, and finally nibbled up her back as he drove into her with long hard thrusts. She was crying out every time he bit her lightly on her back and her pussy would grip him tightly.

She turned her head to stare up at him while he fucked her. “Fuck my ass now Michael. I want you inside my ass.”

His cock pulsed inside her pussy and she squeezed him back in response. He slipped his cock out of her and rubbed it against her ass. He leaned down to nibble at her spine as he moved one hand around to tease her clit. He bit her lightly and she cried out and arched back against him.

Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers
12