They Finally Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of his cock entered her ass and she cried out again. “Don’t stop Michael.” He pushed the rest of his cock inside her ass and she moaned loudly and rocked back against him.

He started to pull it back out again and then slammed it back into her. He was teasing her clit with one hand and now his other hand moved to her hip. He gripped her tightly and drove into her. It was too much for Raven and she came hard. He continued to tease her clit and move in and out of her ass, prolonging her orgasm. When she was done she collapsed onto the bed. She arched her back causing him to thrust deeper into her and Michael moaned as her tight ass squeezed his cock. He leaned down and drove into her hard. He could feel his come building up. He gripped both her hips in his hands and thrust one more time and came deep inside her. Raven cried out just as Michael moaned loudly as he emptied himself into her.

Spent Michael collapsed beside Raven. They laid there for awhile breathing heavily. Then Raven moved to snuggle up next to Michael and pull the covers over them. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and pulled her against the curve of his body.

Raven sighed as she fit perfectly next to him. “Mmmmmmm…And this was only the first night. Imagine what we could do in a week.”

Michael laughed against her neck as he kissed her. “I think I could sleep for a week after tonight.”

She smiled and moved back against him. “Then you’ll just have to stay longer to make up for lost time.”

Michael moved one hand to cup on of Raven’s breasts. “I don’t think I could willingly leave your bed Raven.”

She turned to him and kissed him deeply. Then she laid her head on his chest and fell asleep.

12