They Finally Meet

Story Info
Internet fling turns into so much more.
858 words
3.54
24k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron has just landed at the airport and Janie is waiting for him there.

As soon as He see her he walk right up to her and kisses her softly at first and then passionately right there in the middle of the airport.

They walk hand in hand to her car and kiss again before they drive off.

On the way to her place there is a bit of fondling and caressing and she decides to turn off the main road and get some privacy.

As she turns off the engine, she pulls him to her and they kiss again, only this time there is more than just the feeling of passion, there is lust and urgency, Janie pulls back from Aaron and gets out of the car, he needs no further instructions but follows her example right away.

They walk into some bushes where they kiss again and even more lust has ignited and they're fondling and groping each other like crazy.

She pulls back and takes of her shirt, revealing the beautiful tits Aaron has seen in the photos she has sent him and he grabs her, pulls her to him and starts to kiss the top of the breasts slowly moving downwards to her nipples, as he does so he removes her bra exposing her bare breasts to him for the first time and he sucks on them for a good while.

After that she pulls back again and start to undress him, first his jersey then the pants and as she is kneeling before him she touches his cock through the boxers at first but then she slides a hand inside them and slowly but firmly pull them down to reveal his now well erect member, and she touches it with her tongue, Janie kisses it and licks the tip of the head and in one swift move she sucks it into her hot wet mouth, but he pulls away from her and raises her to her feet and he peels of her pants, kissing and licking a trail from her breasts to her shaved and now nearly dripping wet pussy.

He licks and kisses all around the pussy as he can and then he pulls her down with him, offering her his face as a throne for her to sit on.

Janie straddles Aaron's face and as he starts licking he hears her squeal with pleasure, the excitement of them finally being with each other is surging through their bodies like electricity but she only sits still for awhile, and soon he has her writhing on his face like a jelly pudding, and so she now bend over to complete the 69.

As she does so Aaron starts licking a larger area, from her clit back to her ass and he lingers there for a moment, licking and kissing her ass and every now and then sticking his tongue inside the tight hole, making her moan with more lust than he could imagine.

They forget about the time and place in their sexual excitement and after a good while they change positions, Janie turns her nice ass to Aaron and he needs no further encouragement but sticks his cock inside her well lubed pussy and as he does, he plays with her ass at the same time and they both moan loudly.

After a few minutes she asks him to break her anal cherry and he pulls out of her now drenched pussy and guides his well lubed cock to her asshole and he gently slides it inside, slowly because he wants her to enjoy every second of her first anal experience, she bites her lip but urges him to continue, he is still sliding into her tight ass and relishing every second and when he feels her getting more and more comfortable with the idea of having him in there, he slowly works it in and out in and out, until finally he senses that she is pushing back more urgently and he picks up the pace a little more each back thrust he feels from her.

He now feels her hand reaching her pussy and she starts to play with her clit in a fast pace as she does that he feels her ass tighten around his cock and every fiber in their bodies quivers with lust. Soon Aaron feels his orgasm building and as he tell her her fingers start moving even faster on her pussy and clit tightening her ass even more and as he cum's inside her ass her fingers are running frantically between her legs for her orgasm and as he has shot his last load into her he feels Janie coming, her ass gripping his cock even tighter than he thought humanly possible and with a loud moan they collapse to the ground, completely spent.

As Aaron pulls out his now softening cock he rolls to his side, pulling Janie to him and they kiss again but this time differently than before, there is more tenderness and care as they snuggle up to each other under the bare sky after a healthy round of outdoor sex.