They Finally Meet Ch. 02

Story Info
Online text lovers finally connect.
1.5k words
4.41
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had brought a bottle of wine for the evening, so they opened it and enjoyed a glass, appreciating the buzz that came with it, and the relaxation that followed.

Standing at the foot of the bed, both still naked from the shower, he embraced her from behind. He held her tight, so tight, just like she imagined. At first it was a simple embrace. She backed up to his body, pressing her back into his front, leaning a little, allowing his arms to take her. He held her like that, squeezing, holding, cuddling. She was in heaven, finally protected and safe, his arms shielding her from the reality of their outside lives.

They relaxed like that for some time. Almost no movement, just enjoying the warmth of their bodies pressed together. But eventually she could feel him, his hard-on awakening, despite having been satisfied earlier that evening. He made no attempt to hide it, allowing his cock to grow back to full size, pressed against her ass.

He planted a kiss on her neck, then her shoulder. Then her ear, then her cheek. She turned her mouth to his and they kissed, lips gently grazing over each other first, then their tongues probing gently. He licked the outside of her lips, she offered her tongue, and he sucked it. He took her bottom lip between his teeth, and pulled gently until it released. He nibbled back from her mouth to her ear, then lightly big her earlobe. He whispered in her ear "want you". She let out an involuntary gasp. She was ready again.

He continued to hold her tight. She could feel that cock pressed against her ass, tempting her. He kept working, patiently and slowly on the tease - kissing, then biting, her shoulder, her neck, her ears... She was very much relaxed, very much wanting, again. She shifted her feet, opened her legs slightly, sighing as she did so.

He eased his grip, and then allowed his hands to explore. His right index finger found her left breast, and started a loving tease. He focused on the nipple, circling slowly before zeroing in on the now erect nub, squeezing gently, then twirling, then squeezing again. Her breathing changed as he did this, as she responded to his slow erotic touch. He massaged her boob from top to bottom, then slowly played with the nipple again.

Switching focus, he traced a path with his finger from her belly button to her left breast and started giving that side some love, squeezing the whole boob in his hand before circling the nipple and giving it gentle repeated squeezes. The impact was predictable as she sighed, shifted her feet, and then changed her stance to keep her legs a bit more open. She could feel herself getting wet, could feel the twinges and contractions, could feel the desire warming up.

Still standing behind her, he ran his hands lightly over her tummy, across her belly button, and down to the very fringes of where her pubic hair reached. He scratched her skin with his nails, ever so gently, causing shivers to run through her body. He kissed her neck and shoulders and applied some pressure to her mons, then returned to cup her breasts and run his palms back over her nipples.

The effect of all this attention was electric. She was soaked, her clit was huge and throbbing, and she wanted him again. She resisted the urge to reach down and stroke herself; while she was desperate for the release she wanted to stretch it out and enjoy it at his pace.

He released his grip on her from behind, and took her by the hand to the bed. She crawled on and laid down, a pillow under head. Rather than lay beside her, though, he turned himself around with his feet at the head of the bed. Her heart quickened, and she knew what was next. Another scenario they had fantasized about and sexted about.

She laid on her side as he shuffled into place, and once settled his hard cock presented itself right in front of her. She slid her hand around its base and stroked the length gently, bottom to top, circled the head, then stroked back down. She bent forward and took the head in her mouth and sucked slowly, gently, before moving her lips further down the shaft to take more of it in her mouth. She stopped halfway and held it in her mouth, sucking on and off, and swishing her tongue around for maximum effect, before pulling the hard cock back out of her mouth again, licking the tip, and stroking the shaft with her hand.

He had a full view of her pussy as she spread her legs. Although his cock was now in her mouth he tried to focus on giving her some pleasure too. She was soaked, her juices having run partway down her leg. He licked all around her pussy and then used his fingers to massage the outside of her lips, a finger on each side, up and down, being careful only to nudge her clit from the side. He moved his tongue in and started from the bottom to the top with a strong lick, making sure to poke between the lips for the most gentle start of a tongue-fuck possible. He could hear (and feel) a moan.

She got into a rhythm right away. Hand at the base, mouth over the head, slide down the cock with her lips tight over the shaft, deep hard sucks on the way down, then back up, little sucks on the head, repeat. A 69 was hard because she couldn't see his face, couldn't read his reaction, and, he was distracting her with HIS tongue at the same time. But by following the sounds he made, the little moans and grunts, and sensing the twitches in his hips, she could tell that she was in fact giving a great blowjob, touching all the right spots.

He loved to spend time circling her button, watching it swell up with arousal. First his fingers would split, like a V, and brush either side. Then his tongue, swirling around, then gently over it. A finger in her pussy while he licked, then two, and then even a third finger, heightening the sensations for her. He reached around and cupped her ass cheek and pulled her tighter to his face, allowing his mouth to more easily enclose her entire clit, so he could suck it more forcefully and graze it across the roughness of his tongue.

He could tell, she was hot as hell and it wouldn't take long. And it was the same for him: her moans and whimpers, while she had his cock in her mouth, were turning him on and putting him close to the edge. He resolved to finish her first, so he doubled down the pressure on her clit, holding her closer with his free hand on her ass, squeezing her cheek hard while he pleasured her.

As much as she was trying to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, she couldn't ignore the waves of delight that were washing over her. His teasing of her clit and fingering her pussy was too much and she felt herself giving in. She stopped with his cock pressed against her cheek, holding it in a long suck, and relented, opening her mouth to moan letting the first orgasm spill over her.

She moaned, gasped and exhaled, her breathing suddenly ragged and the need for oxygen suddenly urgent. He held her clit in his mouth, his tongue pressed hard, and he wasn't easing up. A second orgasm and possibly even a third (it was hard to tell) shuddered her body. She gasped, and whimpered, and tried to collect her thoughts, re-establish her breathing. The room spun a little, the pleasure kept up, she was disoriented and having trouble concentrating.

She realized she was still holding the base of his cock, and gently put it back in her mouth. She guessed he was close - the head of his cock was large and red and shiny, looking ready to burst. She tried to regain her senses enough to keep sucking, slowly. She stroked his cock with her hand, hard, three or four times, then followed with her tongue to the tip, then his cock into her mouth, holding the head, just the tip, which she sucked hard.

She could feel his cock expanding in size yet again, and could hear his moans. He couldn't hold back any more. She paused and anticipated the first jet of his come, shooting right into her mouth. She pulled him out and stroked the length of his cock hard while another stream of semen shot onto her, hitting her cheek, down her neck, and her chest. A third shot went straight at her boob and caught a nipple. And finally he seemed spent. He gasped, and exhaled, repeating the very reactions she had experienced herself only a minute ago.

He crawled around to face her, moved his body right up to hers and embraced her, kissing her deep. They tasted each other momentarily, and then relaxed with their eyes closed.

They still had time. They needed to rest. There was one chapter of their night which was yet to be written.