They Finally Meet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't certain how this was going to work out but she really wanted to give it a go. She positioned her hips over his cock tilting her hips back a bit allowing her pussy to touch the underside of his shaft. Slowly she lowered herself down on him until his cock was pinned between his body and her pussy.

He didn't know what was going to happen next but he loved it already. What he did know was, if having her body pressed against him felt this good then being inside her would be magnificent.

He watched intently as she massaged her own breasts, something he loved seeing her do. His eyes followed her hands as she ran them down her body placing them on her pussy then he watched her gently spread the soft skin until his cock was draped in her folds. He smiled wider than he had in a long time when she started sliding back and forth against the length of his shaft.

He groaned at the wonderful feeling of wetness that now covered his cock. He ran his hands up her thighs and placed them on those beautiful round hips. He gently helped guide her until their bodies were in synch.

His eyes eyes were fixed on her as she unconsciously groped her tits, her eyes closed, bottom lip clenched between her teeth. She'd toss her head back and moan rather loudly at times. He'd never been with anyone this loud before and her sounds made him want to cum so desperately he could hardly contain himself.

She continued riding him, rubbing her pussy and clit against his throbbing cock. This was every bit as wonderful as it looked in the video. She felt she could do this for hours until she heard him say, "I can't hold back much longer."

Strangely those words excited her even more. She was so wet and aroused, she wanted him so badly but she smiled and said, "Let me see you cum on your stomach."

His hands guided her quicker bringing him to climax. He shot three thick ropes of cum on his stomach then a few more drops came out from the pressure of her pussy against him.

As he felt his cum pooling on his body he had a thought. In a way it felt like he had just been fucked by this woman but fucked wasn't the word he was looking for.

Dominated. That was it. He had been dominated by her and it was a pleasure.

She remained on top of him for a few minutes. Looking down at his face she wondered what was going through his mind. In her own head she was thinking she'd love for him to give her clit some attention. Finally she decided to break the silence.

"You need to clean up. I refuse to be with anyone who makes such a mess of themselves."

Looking up he smiled and said, "I didn't do this alone you know."

"Then let's clean up together." Dismounting, she suggested they take a shower.

Before he could rise from the bed he watched as she grabbed at something on the floor. Next thing he knew she was wiping the cum off his stomach with her panties.

As he watched her cleaning his body with the delicate material he felt yet another rush of arousal. Her sweet feminine actions reminded him of the times they'd role played mother and son scenarios. He started laughing causing her to give him a quizzical look.

"I'll tell you in the shower." Then he got off the bed, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her very hard.

She let her panties fall free from her hand and wrapped her arms around his neck. As his tongue slipped into her mouth and began to slowly embrace her own she trembled. She was overcome with lust and her body didn't know what to do. She could feel the wetness spreading between her legs as she pressed her thighs together tightly in an effort to regain control of not only herself but the situation at hand.

12