They Fix a Pipe, She Cleans Pipes

Story Info
Sam tips the repairmen by cleaning their pipes.
2.8k words
4.27
64k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This adventure started one Sunday afternoon with our bathrooms flooded. Sam called a plumber and he found that tree roots were growing through our drain line outside. He charged us an emergency service fee and cleaned the line out the best he could, but said the line would need to be dug up and replaced to really fix the problem. His quote was just under $3000 and several others weren't much cheaper, so we considered making it a weekend project and doing it ourselves. We decided before planning it, we would call the city out on the chance the roots were out past the connection to see if they might come out and replace it.

On Tuesday of that week, Sam called me to let me know the guy from the city would be out within an hour of her call. Half joking, I suggested she wear something revealing to help convince the man that it might be the city's problem so we wouldn't have to pay to fix the problem. That night when I got home Sam was wearing a low cut thin shirt and I could tell by her nipples standing out that she was wearing a thin bra too. She smiled and told me that it looked like the city was going to fix the drain line.

The guy, named Darren, told her that most of the time when this happens, it is right at the connection and the city normally fixes it. Then he ran a camera down the line and could see the roots still blocking most of the line. He told her it looked like these roots were not at the connection and he let her look at the monitor to see for herself. Sam leaned over the monitor and pretended to know what she was looking at, then said to the man; "Couldn't we just pretend these are at the connection?" She said when she looked up at Darren; he was looking right down her shirt at her tits. She said she stayed bent over to continue to allow him his view and even rocked back and forth a little to make her tits sway back and forth and said; "Well Darren, can we just pretend that?" He smiled and told her; "Don't call any of the plumbers back and I will see if I can get a crew out here to take care of it for you."

Late on Friday morning Sam called me at work to let me know the Darren and two other guys from the city showed up to fix the drain and she let me know that she changed into something a little more revealing so as not to disappoint them. At lunch time I called to check in as I usually do and I could hear guy's voices, so I asked Sam if everything was ok. She said she had just made a bunch of sandwiches and brought out beers, so the guy's were all just having lunch. She said everything was going good and that they said they should be done in a couple more hours. I told her I wanted to leave early and try to get home around then so I could thank them myself, but that my schedule was pretty ugly so it probably wasn't going to happen. She said not to worry about it and that she had some cash lying around, so she would tip them pretty good to show our appreciation and with that we hung up.

I ended up having no problem clearing my schedule so I headed out an hour or so after our call. I saw the city truck in front of the house so I parked in front of the neighbors and headed in through the garage. I stopped in the laundry room when I heard voices in our living room and what sounded like a shower running in our guest bathroom. The door was just cracked open a little bit, so I peeked through and I could see Sam sitting on our couch drinking a beer and talking to two guys that I couldn't see at this point. I could tell she must have had a few drinks in her already and she was being very flirtatious with them. After a minute or so of watching, a man (I later learned was Darren) walked past the door into the living room. His hair was wet and all he was wearing was a towel wrapped around his waist. He was a little older than us and with the exception of a little bit of belly on him, he was in pretty good shape.

As he walked into the living room, Darren said; "The shower worked good, so it looks like your pipe is clean. The only thing left to do is for us to get our pipes cleaned and we should be all set." He then turned to the guys and told them to go get showered up while he got started. I thought about walking in the door to save Sam, but she smiled up at Darren and motioned for him to come over to her. He walked right in front of her and dropped his towel on the floor and his cock was halfway hard and right in her face. Sam reached up with her hands and stroked his cock with one and massaged his balls with the other. After a minute he was at full attention so Sam leaned forward flicked her tongue out across his cockhead a few times and started to suck his cock into her hungry mouth. Darren leaned back to stop her and said; "I have already waited too long to see you naked and I can't wait any more!"

Darren then pulled her to her feet in front of him and grabbed her shirt and started to pull it up over her head. He wasted no time and went right to her clasp on her bra and dropped it off her shoulders onto the floor. Then he reached up and grabbed two handfuls of her tits and started to rub and squeeze them in his hands. His fingers closed around her nipples and started to pinch and tweak them lightly. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she enjoyed his touch. After a minute of that, he lowered down and started to suck on her tits while his hands went to work on her shorts. He unbuttoned her shorts and lowered them down her legs and onto the floor. She stepped out of her shorts leaving her in just her sheer pink g-string.

Just then one of the other guys (I later found out he was Rick) walked into the living room already naked and took a seat on the couch just behind Sam. Rick reached up and squeezed her ass cheeks while Darren rubbed her pussy through her thin g-string. Sam moaned out loud and parted her legs to give them better access. Rick slipped his fingers in between her legs and in no time at all, he had his fingers working their way in and out of Sam's pussy while Darren teased her clit through her panties and sucked on her nipples. Darren wanted more, so he stopped and turned Sam around so she was facing Rick and pushed her head down into his lap.

Sam reached down and grabbed Rick's cock and pulled it to her mouth as Darren lowered her panties down which exposed her pink slit as she was bent over at the waist. From my vantage point I couldn't see into Rick's lap, but I could see Sam's head bobbing up and down and back and forth in his lap while his head was thrown back on the couch. I could see as Darren leaned forward and flicked his tongue across her pussy lips a few times before he pressed his face hard into her slit and forced his tongue into her opening. Sam moaned out loud around Rick's cock and pushed her body back onto Darren's face. A few minutes later, just as the third guy (Jose) walked into the room, Darren decided it was time to get what he really wanted and he laid down on the floor and pulled Sam down on top of him. Rick was disappointed that her mouth was no longer wrapped around his cock, but he and Jose decided they would just watch the show now and wait their turn.

Sam was ready to fuck as she reached between her legs and grabbed Darren's hard cock to line it up against her pussy lips. Then she leaned back and lowered her pussy onto Darren's tool in one slow stoke until he was buried completely in her. Sam then started to rock up and down on his cock and lowered her chest down until her hard nipples gently stroked back and forth across Darren's tanned chest. Darren reached down and gripped her ass hard and forced up and down hard on his cock. She bit her lower lip and moaned out loud at the feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of the hot pussy. I could tell Sam really was close to an orgasm, but unfortunately for her Darren was closer. She sensed he was about to blow and tried to stop, but it was too late. He thrust his cock up into her a few times real hard, and then grunted as he pumped his load deep inside her. Sam tried to ride him some more to try to get off, but he went limp quickly and his cock slipped out of her used pussy.

Sam looked disappointed that she didn't get to finish as Darren rolled her over onto the floor on her back. He stood up and said; "Damn you are a good little slut! I didn't actually think you would go through with it." He then looked over at Rick and Jose and told them; "Alright guys, your turn to fuck the little whore!" He then told Sam to pick who would get to fuck her next. She said since she was already sucking Rick's cock, he should go first.

Rick started to get up and Darren stopped him and told him; "NOT YET! I want to hear this slut tell you what she wants and even beg for your cock if she wants it!" Darren then looked down at Sam and said; "Go ahead slut, tell him what you want and if you don't want a bill from the city for the work we did, you better make it sound good!" Sam was totally into it and went right along with it. She spread her legs wide, looked up at Rick and said; "Rick, I want to feel your big cock in my pussy. Come over here and fuck me like the little slut that I am!" Darren looked at her and said; "That was good, but I want to hear more, tell him all the things you want him to do to you." Sam reached down and stroked her pussy and looked up at Rick and told him; "Rick, my pussy is so hot and wet for you. I want you to come over here and fuck my pussy hard and fast with your big fat cock until you make me come and then I want you to use my slutty little pussy anyway you want until you blow your load for me like the dirty little slut I am!"

Rick was off the couch and between her legs in a flash and in one hard stroke buried his cock in her pussy to the hilt. Sam responded with a loud moan and wrapped her legs around his ass to begin pulling him into her as deep as possible. Her already used pussy slurped lewdly as Rick did what she said and fucked her hard and fast. Sam gave him more encouragement; "Oh yeah Rick, that's it! Fuck me hard and don't stop! Your cock feels so good!" Rick kept hammering into her hard and fast and after a couple more minutes her orgasm hit her. Sam screamed out loud and her body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She was panting and moaning and tell Rick not to stop and to keep fucking her hard.

Rick showed no sign of slowing down as her orgasm subsided and she went limp beneath his body. I decided this was probably a good point to join the party and I was pushed to door open and walked in, she was saying to Rick; "Oh wow, that was incredible. Now it is your turn. Use me anyway you want until you come!" When she saw me, she looked up at me and said; "I hope you enjoyed the view from the laundry room. Since you were watched since the beginning and didn't try to stop it, I guess you aren't upset with me for promising to clean their pipes if they fixed our broken one." I smiled at her and told her; "As long you clean my pipe too, I am fine with it!" It didn't even seem to faze Rick that the husband of the woman he was fucking just walked in, but he did pulled out of her long enough to roll her over onto her hands and knees and push her over to the couch in front of Jose.

Rick pushed her head into Jose's lap so she could suck his cock and he grabbed her hips and eased his cock into her pussy from behind. Sam leaned forward and sucked Jose's balls one at a time and flicked her tongue all over them before sliding up to the top of his cock and sucking him into her mouth while Rick started thrusting into her from behind. Her ass bounced up and down with Rick's thrusts and she moaned around Jose's cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. Rick had a good rhythm going and after a couple minutes he started to grunt and his thrusts were so hard she couldn't keep Jose's cock in her mouth. She started to just stroke his length with one hand and rub his balls with the other and she licked his cockheard whenever she could.

Rick's hands gripped her hips and pulled her hard onto his cock with each thrust and soon Rick told Sam he was close and that he was going to come all over her ass. Rick then pulled his cock out of Sam's well fucked pussy and stroked it in her ass crack as it started to explode. Right as the first spurt flew onto her ass, he pulled his cock down and lined it up and sprayed the rest of his load all over her asshole and pussy until he was spent.

Sam had Jose's cock back in her mouth quickly and started to suck him as deep into her mouth as she could. After everything he just saw, Jose was already close to coming, so he stopped Sam and told her to lie down on the coffee table so he could fuck her now. Sam climbed onto the coffee table on her back and spread her legs wide so Jose could mount her.

Jose lifted her legs onto his shoulders and he slipped his thick cock into her waiting pussy. He held her thighs tight as he started to rock in and out of her pussy and he told her how good her pussy felt and that he wouldn't last long before coming himself.

Sam motioned for me to come over to her and she reached for my cock when I stepped up next to her. I watched as Jose's pushed his cock in and out of her juicy pussy while she pulled my pants off and freed my cock. Needless to say, I was ready to blow after watching the show as well. Sam pulled my cock down and sucked me into her mouth and after only a couple strokes in her hot mouth, I pulled my cock out and started to come. The first strong blast from my cock went right across her cheek and into her hair, and I left a stream of come down her chin and over to her tits where I milked the rest of the come out of my cock.

Seeing that was enough to send Jose over the edge. He pulled his cock from her pussy and stood up between her spread legs and sprayed her stomach and pussy down with his hot load.

Sam was spent and just laid there for a while with our come drying on her used body. Darren, Rick and Jose thanked her for the best tip they ever got and told her just to call them if we had any more problems that they could help us with.

So far we haven't needed to call on them again, but if we do, I am sure we will have another adventure to write about.