They Got Away With It

Story Info
Wise guys satisfy their monetary and sexual needs.
1.1k words
2.9
63.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They paid the doorman at the Hotel Madison to tip them off when a rich bitch registered alone at the hotel. Since demolished to make room for the new Fleet Center, at the time, the hotel was convenient to North Station and, usually, the type of woman staying there alone took the train in from Connecticut to Boston to meet her lover. She wanted no trouble and no gossip getting back to her rich husband and/or her snobby social circle of friends.

The hotel was infiltrated with hoods. Everyone in the neighborhood knew that this was the place to score with either a robbery or with sex. All of the boys took their girlfriends there on a Friday and Saturday night while the wives stayed home with the kids.

I was still a kid and too young to be party to what went on, but I heard stories.

Vinnie and Gino busted a couple of heads downstairs in the lobby as a distraction for Vito to slip by the front desk. Security was tight after the hotel was sued for the last robbery. Concerned about their insurance escalating, most times, the police were not even called for just a fight. Vito did not need a room key, he had the master, a favor owed and paid to him by the doorman. If he made a score, the doorman got a taste, and the rest of the heist was split between Vinnie, Gino, and the boss, Fat Frankie.

Only, this time, something went wrong. The woman was still in her room, in the shower and Vito, had needs both monetary and sexual. Unfortunately, his sexual needs usually took precedence. In this instance, though, once he satisfied his sexual needs, he used his head and satisfied his monetary needs, otherwise, he would find himself floating in the Boston Harbor.

As soon as Vito opened the door, he heard the shower and his attention focused not on her jewels, but on her. The bathroom door was ajar; he crept over of a peek. He could tell from the silhouette that she made behind the shower curtain that she had a body. He figured that, if she was showering now, he had a bit of time to do his business before he did his business, if you know what I mean.

Generally, the women showered and prepped themselves before meeting their lovers in the lobby for a drink and before going out to dinner and returning to the room for hot sex.

The bathroom was not vented and was full of steam, probably the reason why she cracked the door a bit. From behind the door, Vito watched her step out of the shower, grab a towel, and dry her wet, shapely nude body. She grabbed a second towel and wrapped her hair. When she did that and stepped into the room, he grabbed her from behind. His hand muffled her scream.

"If you don't make a sound, I won't hurt you," he said in her ear. "I don't want to hurt you. Don't make me hurt you, but if you give me any trouble, I will hurt you bad." He could feel her tense. "Relax. Just give me what I need and give me what I want and I'll be gone and you can go have fun with your boyfriend." He stuck his nose in her long blonde hair and took a sniff. "You have very pretty hair."

"I have money. Take it. I have jewels. Take them." Her voice cracked and she started to cry.

"Yes, money and jewels are what I want but they are not what I need." His hand felt her ass through the towel and reached up and squeezed her tit.

"Please, don't. Please, don't rape me."

"I'll snap your neck like a chicken if you do not cooperate and if you give me a struggle." With one hand still holding her mouth, he reached down with his other hand and undid her towel allowing it to fall to the floor at her feet. "You have a wonderful body." His hand explored her breasts, feeling each one, and tugging at her nipples. He slid his hand down her stomach, felt her pubic hair, and reached between her legs cupping her pussy and inserting his index finger deep inside of her. He returned his hand to his mouth and inserted his finger licking it in a twirl, then returned it back to her pussy and inserted it deeper with a push.

She gasped and made a face. He pushed her back on the bed and mounted her.

"My boys are outside in the hall." Quickly, he removed his clothes in practiced form. "If you scream, I'll invite them in for their turn, so best you stay quiet until I am have satisfied myself."

"Okay, okay, I'll do whatever you want. Please, just don't hurt me. I have a child, a daughter. She's eight. I, I just want to go home."

"Suck my prick to make me harder." He sat on the bed naked beside her head. Obediently, she obeyed leaning over and taking him in her mouth. He could tell that either she had never given anyone a blow job before or was nervous. He put a hand behind her head and pushed his cock deeper in her mouth. "Suck it!"

"I am. You're hurting me."

"What, you never sucked a cock before?" He pushed her head down again. "Suck it!"

She moved her head up and down with her mouth applying more pressure to his cock and used her hand to stroke him up and down. He reacted quickly and positively.

"Okay, that's enough. Now, get back there on the bed and spread your legs."

He mounted her, inserted a finger in his mouth, twirled it around, and then inserted it in her pussy.

"You're already wet. Did blowing me turn you on or the thought of me fucking you make you wet?"

She looked away from him and didn't answer.

"Hey," he grabbed her face in his hand. "I like kissin' when I'm fuckin'. And if you bite my tongue, I'll put a bullet in your pretty blonde head and you'll never get to go home and see your daughter. You dig?"

Fortunately, for her, her shower lasted longer than Vito's love making. He was done and out the door with her sexual favors and her money and jewels quicker than she thought it would last.

It was like that around there, back then. No one spoke of it, but everyone knew. The wise guys, they knew who to hit and when. They always had an insider telling them the score.