They Grew Up Together

Story Info
You have hot forbidden sex.
1.9k words
3.66
47.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot day.

You put your little black bikini on as soon as you get back from the school run.

No work today, not much to do and it's too hot to waste the day inside.

You lie on the lawn by the trees at the back and soak up the sun.

After a while the heat starts to feel good on your belly, pussy and thighs and you spread your legs a little and push your bikini bottoms as low down on your hips as you can....just on the edge of your pussy mound. You feel quite skinny and tanned, your hip bones stick out nicely, but your tits feel a bit swollen and sore.

You doze off, ......was that a car on the gravel driveway?....probably not.

After a while, you sense that someone is standing near you and you feel a little embarrassed that you are lying there so exposed and horny as you open your eyes and see them standing a few feet away......how long have they been there??

The visitor tells you they were just passing and thought they would drop in.....you havn't seen them for ages. You exchange a few embarassed words.

You talk for a moment and then they ask if you want to do something in town and you say that they can take a seat out on the decking while you go in and get some clothes on. As you get to the house you turn to ask them if they want a cold drink and you catch them staring at your gorgeous ass and then they look back up quickly and ask for some water.

You wonder if you should put something on before you go out with the drink but you decide that you are looking pretty good and that you were probably imagining the fact that they were staring at your ass.

You walk out with the drink and notice that they are not really disguising the fact that they are looking at your belly and thighs and the small tight area of material that is covering your beautiful pussy.

You go in to change and put on your skinny jeans and a vest top. You put on your smallest "La Perla" knickers without even thinking about it. You then do your make up and put your hair up. Finally, you put the black leather strappy shoes on with the high brown heel. Looking very hot!!

You have a very nice lunch in town and because they are driving you have a glass of wine followed by another one that they ordered while you were in the toilet and then one more that you told them not to order as you would be really drunk.

You get the feeling that is what they want but you drink it anyway. You know from past experience the effect you are having on them.

You stroll back to the car and realize that they like the way your skinny jeans cling to your hips and show a little of your brown belly between your jeans and top.

They can't seem to stop staring at your big soft ass cheeks and slim hips all wrapped up tightly in the thin denim. The string of your underwear showed as you got out of the car so they know that your underwear is minimal and that excites them.

You have played this game with them before and it feels just as forbidden and exciting and you can feel that nothing has changed.

The journey back to the house is driven with not much conversation, but with a lot of expectation. How far will it go this time?? Its only 12 noon and you are free until 18,00.

Your jeans feel tight against your crotch and you feel your lips, slightly swollen now pressing against the denim.

Back at the house you still feel drunk and you know you look hot and the way they are looking at you makes you feel quite powerful and sexy but also nervous and excited.

You both sit and talk for a while outside and you sit low in your chair with your legs slightly apart knowing just how visible the shape of your thighs and hips and pussy are in those tight pants. They are really struggling to keep eye contact.

Eventually it gets too much and he tells you how good you look and that you look even sexier now than ever before.

You blush but feel that hot feeling spread to other areas and without even realizing it you quickly squeeze your legs together and apart again. He notices straight away.

He takes your hand and leads you inside and although you are nervous the old excitement starts to take over. You know that whatever happens you are the one with the power and the one that can decide how far things go. Where will it stop this time, you feel like such a bad girl for not stopping it now but the wine and the heat are having a strange effect on you.

Very quickly he tells you to take everything off and just keep the shoes on. You do as you are told and he watches every move.

He thinks about how your body hasn't changed much over the years, except for the big, beautiful, heavy tits that he loved grabbing and squeezing so much that it almost became an obsession.

He tells you to lie down on the bed and he already has the baby oil ready that he asked you to get from the bathroom on the way in.

He has imagined this so many times that he knows exactly what he wants and just hopes that you wont stop him before the end.

You are now slightly drunk, nervous and soaking wet, lying naked except for the shoes waiting for whatever happens next.

He undresses and you see straight away how excited he is. His dick looks like it's about to explode.

He tells you to relax and he notices your hands are gripping the head board and your eyes are now shut. He can see your heart beating just under your rib cage, pulsing against your soft skin and your soft curvy belly rising and falling quickly with each breath.

The anticipation of having you naked and exposed like this has been building for days. He can hardly breathe with excitement and his balls and cock are throbbing and aching as he stares at your rock hard nipples and then down between your legs. Forbidden fruit!

He pours the oil on your belly first and you wince with the shock of it. Then he pours a line down each thigh and back up your body to cover each nipple with cool oil.

He kneels in between your thighs and parts your legs slightly to do so. As your legs open he can see how your big swollen pussy lips part slightly and can see the moisture running down onto your bum. It looks so tight and aroused, the clit just begging to be sucked.

He starts to massage you around your hips and belly, then down along each thigh with both hands, stopping just short of your aching, glistening crack. Wide open and ready for sex.

He runs his hands back up your belly, pressing deeper and then up over your ribs and gently slides each hand over a hard, sore nipple.

You nearly gasp and it makes you push your pussy mound up even further as if to try and relieve the pressure in your throbbing clit. You feel so naughty. Such a bad girl showing her off like this....making his cock ache.

Suddenly he moves and he quickly and expertly lifts you over on to your belly.

His patience is disappearing and he goes straight for your beautiful ass cheeks, nearly as round, soft and smooth now as they were when you were a teenager.

He starts to work them with expert hands. Gripping them hard, pushing them together the spreading them and all the time hardly able to take his eyes off your gaping pussy and tight, pink ass hole.

He lies down in between your legs and raises your ass off the bed slightly and pushes two cushions under. He then starts to lick you from your gorgeous ass hole and down all along your swollen pussy lips very slowly and just stopping short of your throbbing clit.

It has been a hot day and he can taste how hot she has been in those tight jeans.

He does this for ages and all the time keeps squeezing and gently slapping your ass with both hands.

You are so close to coming and he asks if you want him to suck that big fat clit so you can come all over his hot mouth. It's so swollen now he could almost wank it off.

He puts his hot mouth round it and slides a finger in your tight, virgin ass hole and just as you start to push you hips up to come he stops.

He turns you over again and tells you that you are such a bad girl he is going to make you come on his dick.

He tells you to spread your legs as wide as you can and with the two pillows still under your ass he pins your hands above your head and lies on top of you.

He presses his rock hard dick against those swollen lips and presses it in.

His dick isn't huge but it is thick and when he is all the way in it seems to fill you completely and presses against your G spot and bladder.

He then slowly starts to fuck you and the more you scream with pleasure the more excited he gets and the harder he fucks that tight little hole.

You are so wet that it squelches with every thrust and you tense your thighs and belly as you push upwards. Your hips are nearly cramping with your legs stretched so wide and it feels like he is pushing against your cervix but there is no pain just a hot heavy feeling in your belly and pussy.

His pelvis is banging against your big clit and he is telling you to come on his dick and saying how much he wants to pump that tight, juicy little hole full of hot come.

Just as you are about to come he pulls out and tells you he can't wait any more. He tells you to wank him off, hard.

You wank him roughly as he kneels between your legs and he very quickly sprays come all over your pussy and lower belly.

Finally, he lies next to you and while he talks dirty to you about your tight little fuck hole he rubs his hot come all over your clit and lips and slides one finger in your ass and two fingers in your pussy and bangs his hand against your big swollen clit. He tells you to come on his fingers and fuck his finger with your gorgeous ass hole and eventually you come so hard that you get belly ache and you squirt into his hand.

You start to close your legs but he stops you, kneels up and with one hand pressed against your abdomen he gently starts to rub your wet aching clit and slides a finger against your G spot. After a few moments the pressure on your belly makes you feel like you are going to pee but then you come again and squirt more than ever before as your hot pussy spasms round his fingers.

After a while he dresses and leaves and you sleep for nearly two hours.

When you wake up it almost seems like a dream.

Maybe it was.

The End