They Love Them Older and Busty Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and son without inhibition.
5.8k words
4.19
26.1k
34
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

For a better understanding of this Chapter, you can read the Introduction to Chapter 1.

In Chapter 2, Carol and Helen (two mature wives, the latter one lactating), after a brief lesbian session, are roughly sexed by John, the tallest and strongest of three young escaped convicts (Nick and Tom are the other two), in front of Scott, Carol's son.

The following Characters are also cited in this Chapter:

.Rudy: Helen's older, incestuous son. He was the best Scott's friend and, to Scott's anger, had some sexual intercourses with Carol.

.Dave: Carol's masseur and personal trainer.

All the Characters in this Chapter are over eighteen years old, but if you are offended by sexually explicit descriptions, or incest subject, please don't read it.

Scott is the narrator.

*****

The words of the three bullies, the screams of my mom, the slapping sounds of their hands against her succulent flesh and the sight of John carrying her like a little baby have caused my cock to harden again. He can use her anytime, anywhere and anyhow he wants and the vision of my mom's fleshy mature body, totally owned by John and his friends, turns me on. Mom is no more than an object of sex; she is manhandled and toyed and it gets me all hot and horny instead of jealous.

"Yup," John tells mom, who is firmly held in his massive arms "watch the boy, Carol! He's all horned-up! Slide his dick into your mouth and use your tongue and lips to blowjob him. It'll feel utterly fantastic for him! And for you, too!"

The mere thought of mom doing this to me has an instant effect on my penis which increases its erection in a matter of seconds.

"See, baby, he's ready and waiting!" John continues, lowering mom down, till her mouth is at level with my hardening cock. "Just open wide and take as much as possible of his young peter into your mouth! Go ahead, chick!"

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . " mom moans, while her little hands have already grasped my prick.

"Okay, baby, you're a good girl! Let him enjoying your lips and tongue around his tool!"

We are all in the right position. I hear mom taking a deep breath, then I push my cock against her mouth, and my shaft, in all its length, disappears into mom's mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

Her tongue, immediately, licks the underside of my dick, causing me to shudder with pleasure.

"Good girl! Good girl!" John shouts out, in excitement. "See, he's enjoying it!"

It's true: the feeling of the tip of her tongue playing around the soft skin of my cock-head and shaft is intoxicating.

John helps the action: his strong arms move easily mom's body back and forth on the target, making my cylinder of meat slide alternately through her mouth in a fucking motion.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . yeahhhhhh. . . yeahhhhhhhh. . . " I exclaim in pleasure, while I feel mom's hands circle my hips.

I take hold of her naked big tits.

"Oooooohhhhhhh. . . " mom shudders, looking up into my eyes, her face an expression of utter bliss for the sensual delight of a male body.

Mom's mouth sucking the most sensitive part of my body, my hands filled with her smooth tit-flesh that I can caress and squeeze with my feverish fingers: all of it drives me on the edge of coming.

"Nnnnnnggghhhh!!" I exclaim, as my semen ejaculates into mom's mouth.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!!" she howls in ecstasy, her naked body squirming in John's firm embrace, as my cum flows into her stomach.

"It was amazing!" I say, when my spent cock gets out of her mouth..

"Did you like the taste of cum, baby?" John asks mom.

"It was weird at first, but I liked it!" she replies.

"Did you see, chick?" he tells Helen. "Your friend has lost any inhibitions. She's pleased to serve and fulfil all the desires of the men in her house, including her son! She's been well educated by her daddy!" And with that John raises mom up, in his arms, till her head is at level with his. Mom wraps her arms around his neck.

"Kiss your daddy, little Carol! Give me a kiss, baby!" John says.

And mom, without hesitation, gently kisses him on his mouth.

"Helen! Scott! Have you seen? The little doll loves her daddy! Right, baby?"

"Yes, daddy!" mom replies. "I much enjoy your treatment! You well know how to satisfy all the sexual pulses of a mature female! I'm no more a wife, I'm your girlfriend, your little child!"

"And you love the way I scoop you in my arms, don't you?"

"Yes, John, I love it!" she replies. "Helen, you have to know that from the first moment this hunk of a giant entered my house, he made me spend most of the time cradled in his arms, without letting me touch the ground. And I always dreamed of some young, tall, strong man picking me up and carrying me around, like his little baby!"

"Carol," Helen says "this guy and his companions can drive me into the greatest sex sessions as I never experienced before! I want to stay here, Carol, I want a night of true passion with these hunks!"

"Okay! That's fine!" John approves loudly. "Now it's time to find the right clothes for you two, babes! We need a nice dinner, before your sexual fantasies are fully satisfied!"

One hour after, we are all sit around the table, in the dining room. The men have put on some trunks, to cover their nudity, while the women are dressed in their swim suits. Mom is topless, wearing only a skimpy black bottom thong, her large tits swaying freely in the air in all their glory, to our amusement.

Helen is clad in the same blue microkini of her arrival here, in the morning: she is simply stunning.

Mom and I take our meal, side to side, while John remains quiet at his place.

Helen lets Nick and Tom take liberties with her exposed flesh: they all agree to spend the upcoming night together, in the same bed.

After dinner, we watch some television, then the two blacks suggest to move to the poolside.

It's eleven in the night and we have taken place in front of the swimming pool.

I sit on an armchair, with mom in my lap, her tender body all pressed against mine.

"I can touch you, mom!" I say, my left hand cupped around her left tit, my fingers rubbing her pebbled nipple and the delicious mole.

"Do you like my body?" she asks maliciously.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. . . you're a small bombshell of sex, mom! You're an explosion of mature white flesh, which only deserves to be slurped and tasted!"

"What a language by my son!" she exclaims, in a tone of fake wonder.

"Yes, mom, I want to suck, lick and eat you! All of you!"

"Oooooohhhhhh. . . my son is hungry of me! Hungry of his little mom!"

My left hand is now lustfully massaging the smooth skin of her firm upper arm.

"Your arms are enticing, mom!" The tips of my fingers rub the white soft surface, then I bend my face and let my teeth giving a couple of delicate bites on the tender flesh. She has a light shudder.

"These nips are long like bullets!" I says, touching with my right hand first one then the other of her bulging nipples.

"I know, Scott. All my men told me that!" she confirms.

"And you have a balcony on your chest!" I say sarcastically, giving one little slap to one tit and making it undulate erotically.

"Respect your mom, you naughty boy! Keep your hand in place!" she pretends to be angry.

"Mommy, you got a pair of globes so big on such a small body!" another gentle slap follows on the second tit.

"Pair of globes, you say! Do you know that all the men of my life adored my breasts? All of them wanted to taste my tit-flesh!"

"I believe it! Raise your arms, mommy! Lemme see more of your appetizing skin!"

She lifts obediently her arms over her head and shows off the creamy white hollows of her hairless armpits.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . my son love my armpits!" she giggles, as my lips enjoy, with wet kisses, all the tasting salty flesh hidden in her under arms.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh. . . " she continues, as my tongue laps the succulent skin.

Then I slowly brings my right hand towards her left boob. I touch the silky smooth skin and I feel like an electric current surging through my body.

I slowly move my palm over the smoothness of her flesh and this action produces a tent inside my trunks.

Feverishly I fondle the heavy tit like a sacred object, enjoying the crinkly skin of the areola and the hard protuberance of the nipple.

"You're marvelous, mom!" I exclaim.

"Oooooohhhh Scott, it's a sin! You're my son. . . you shouldn't do this. . . I shouldn't let you do it. . ." she whispers.

"Mom, I love you. . . you're so nice. . . so. . . so. . ." I can't finish my words, I am too excited.

I hold the glorious flesh-orb in the palm of my hand for some time, then I lean forward and plant a kiss on it.

She takes a sharp breath as my lips and tongue make contact all over her large breast. At the same time, one of my hand is caressing her armpit, pleasured by the texture of the inviting skin.

"You want to drive me mad, Scott!" she groans.

My lips are covering her rosy areolae. I coat each of them with my saliva, omitting the hardening nips. She whispers and I continue to tease her.

Then I bounce her boobs in my hands several times; I mould them into every shape; I push them, one against the other, till the long nipples are touching and I can lick and mouth both of them together.

"Gggggaaaawwwwwddddd . . . Scott. . . what you're doing. . . aaaaahhhhhhh. . ." she cries.

When, after some minutes, I release her massive melons, they hang from her chest just in front of my aroused gaze. I cradle the two spheres of flesh in my hands and enjoy their heavy soft weight.

Mom is in ecstasy.

"It's so soothing to have you in my arms, mom!" I exclaim. My arms are crossed around her, each hand holding one of her large mammaries.

"It's your dream, sweetheart, isn't it?" she whispers.

"Yeah, mom, especially after seeing you fondled, mauled and fucked in every way by those intruders who have invaded our house! You let them play with your body anyway they want!"

"Oh Scott, look at me! What kind of resistance can I oppose to those hunks?"

"But you love all of it! John is not only your rapist, he's your lover, too!"

"He's young, handsome and tall! Like the men of my sexual fantasies! He makes me orgasming like never before! And you. . . you naughty boy. . . I saw you enjoying in your pants the show of your petite mom handled by the big stud!"

"I can't resist it, mom! It's so erotic to see you, as small as you are, all naked and helpless in his massive arms, like a little baby cradled by her big daddy!" I roll her nipples between my fingers.

"He loves to scoop and carry me around! He says I am his child, he loves to play the daddy's role!"

"And you willingly accept all of it!"

"Yes, Scott! A mature woman always craves sexual attention from younger men. And John is thirty years junior than me!"

"Mom, I'm thirty-four years junior than you and I'm infatuated with you and your body!" I continue to caress her bosoms and to play with her nipples.

In front of us Helen, Nick and Tom sit on an outside couch. She stays in the middle of the two blacks, who are stroking their hands over her almost naked body.

She giggles loudly as they play with the spaghetti straps of her microkini; she tries to reject, with little conviction, their insistent advances, but they have an easy way under her minimal cloth. Tom rubs a pair of fingers under the small triangle on her left tit, Nick has slid his palm under the patch over her vagina.

"You're a hucow, baby!" Tom says, playing with her nipple. "A milk-filled cow we enjoy to play with!"

"You bad boy. . . keep your hand out off my chest!" Helen says in a fake tone of protest.

"My hand is in the right place, honey! You and your friend Carol are the hottest women I've ever fucked. I can't get enough of you two!"

"And this is the most soft hairless pussy I've ever felt!" Nick adds, toying with her twat.

She breathes sharply. "Oooooohhhhhhh. . . you. . . you. . . ooooohhhhhhh. . .!"

"Come on, baby, let's have a walk in the wood!" Tom says, picking Helen up. The little wood extends beside the pool: it separates our property from that of the neighbours.

"And then?" she asks. "What are you going to do to me in the wood?"

"Just to entertain you under the trees," he replies "to make you feel better!"

"Let's go, babe, don't waste time!" And with that he moves to the wood, with Helen cradled in his arms. Nick follows.

The trio disappears between the bushes and, immediately after, feminine squeals and deep male laughs come from the foliage, together with two small pieces of cloth which fly over the trees before landing on the poolside, few meters from us: Nick and Tom have denuded Helen of her swimsuit.

"Rudy's mom has been taken by the two blacks!" I tell mom, who is still on my lap. "Why don't we have our fun, baby?" And without hesitation I stand up, scooping mom up in my arms. Finally it's my turn, after seeing John cradling her this way so many times.

I carry her effortlessly along the poolside, joyously feeling her big-titted curvaceous body pressing against mine.

"You caveman. . . " mom giggles. "What are your intentions towards your mature mother, you naughty boy?"

"I'm going to ravish and devour you, little chick! And I don't need this stuff, baby, 'cause I want to feel the full nudity of my mom's healthy body!"

I follow my words by putting her down to the ground, in a standing up position, before tearing off and ripping in shreds, savagely, her bikini bottom.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh. . . you pervert. . . you've denuded your mom!" she yells.

Then I make my trunks slide down to my feet, kicking them off: my cock sticks straight out proudly and hardly.

"Mmmmmmmmm. . . such a big cock for mommy!" she mutters.

"I love you, mom" I gasp, kissing her in a long open-mouthed passionate kiss.

"You were sexed by all the guys, here! I saw you manipulated, used and abused by them in any way! Now I'm horny, mom, I can't wait to own your body! I can't wait to make you cum, to fill your holes with my spunk!" I exclaim.

My naked, short-heighted, stacked brunette mom stands in front of me, at just the right level for me to reach out and grab her pale white melons into my open palms. I suck on them in turn.

"Ooooooohhhhhh. . . Scott!" she murmurs, as my mouth is full of her hot silk-smooth flesh.

I put one hand under her thighs and one around her shoulders, then I start to carry her in my arms along the backyard, as she laughs and kicks her legs in the air.

When we are at the pool's edge "Stop, son," she cries "don't do this!"

"Yes I do, mommy dear!" I exclaim, jumping into the water, with her small body embraced to mine.

Splash!!

In the water, I paddle her around for a couple of minutes, like a floatation device. Then I let her swimming away. She makes a dive, down to the bottom of the pool, before re-emerging again, far from me. I reach her and my hands slip around her slim waist. Her hands rest on my shoulders and our bodies move together in the water. I pull her nearer and her nipples graze my chest. We float, without speaking.

I move behind her, to cup her soft breasts. She gasps as my fingertips caress the sensitive tips. She turns in my arms and runs her hands down my chest and stomach. Her gentle exploration makes me groan with desire. I spread my hands across her firm ass and pull her closer, kissing her mouth.

When we reach the shallow end, I resume my stroking.

I palm her boobs from the bottom and bounce them in my hands.

"You like my big tits, don't you, Scott? You stare at them all the time, from the day you saw them naked, here, when I was swimming topless with Brad!" she says. (Author's note: see "Young Studs for Carol, Ch.5)

"Yeah, mom, what man wouldn't? They are delicious! So big, so tender, so round, so heavy! A lot of smooth flesh on a little body!"

"Scott!" she glances at my hands with glee. "Are you having fun feeling them?"

"Damn, these melons are a dream for any man!" I squeeze the breasts that her words are offering to my delight. I finger the rosy areolae without touching the nipples, till she begs: "Play my nipples, Scott, please. . . please. . . play them!"

I comply and the twin buds stay erect and hard like stone on her chest, under my ministration. .

"Mmmmmmmm. . . god. . . god. . . god. . ." she moans, when I switch one hand from one tit and cup her twat, sliding two fingers into her wet channel.

Her intimate flesh is tender like butter. Hot female juices gush from her squishy cunt and dribble into my palm.

"Christ, mom! What a beautiful pussy!!" I whisper.

With my hands around her hips I raise her up and sit her on the edge of the pool.

Her crotch is at the same level of my face.

I can't wait any longer. I point my tongue out and land it onto her pussy lips. She shrieks loudly and trembles, as I use my thumbs to spread her pussy, exposing the hidden pearl. I push my tongue inwards and outwards, slowly licking the inner walls, as she continues to shake vigorously.

"Aaaaaaaggggghhhh. . . please. . . please. . .!!", she cries, out of control.

My mom is cumming.

My mouth is drenched with her love juices, her clit is throbbing and pointing out, ready for my tongue lashing. Without hesitation I start to flick the hardened bud.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh. . . mygggooooddddd. . . aaaagggghhhh. . .!!" she screams like a little girl.

I suck the sensitive clit into my mouth, making it swell even bigger.

Suddenly, I feel her body tensing: mom is getting closer to orgasm. Slowly, I push my middle finger inside her pussy, bringing her over the edge.

"Gooooddd. . .arghhhhhh. . . oohhhhh. . .!!" she lets out. Her orgasm is erupting like a volcano.

Her love juices gush out and I swallow them, like from a faucet.

My mouth is glued onto her clit: I nibble on it and she squirts and shrieks continuously, in pleasure.

"Your pussy, mom," I say, removing my mouth from her crotch "I want to push my cock inside it!"

"Ooooohhhhh. . . yessss Scott. . . do it. . . do me as you want. . . take your mom, fill me with your spunk!" she squeals.

Her hairless swollen cunt-lips are gapping wide open, quivering in anticipation: mom is ready for fucking.

In an instant, I grab her ass cheeks and put her down, again, in the water. Then I lift her up and lower her, like a doll, onto my rigid shaft: eight inches of pulsating meat penetrate her pussy, my hard manhood sliding into her drenched womanhood till it is buried deep inside her belly.

"Oooooohhhhhh god. . . soooo good. . . ooooohhhhh Scott!" she wails.

Grasping her hips, I begin fucking her hard, as her cunt creams all over my dick which skewers her sex-hole. The faster I fuck her, the more excited she seems to get.

Mom shivers with pleasure, while my virile erection fills her and I enjoy deliciously the moist heat and tenderness of her pussy.

"Oooooooohhhhhh Scott. . . ooooohhhh. . . fuck me hard!" she hisses through half closed lips.

"Shiiiitttt mom. . . you're great. . . you've got the twat of a teenager!! What a twat, mom, what a beautiful twat!!" I exclaim.

The deeper I fuck her, the more my strokes are lubricated by the gushing warmth of mom's fluids.

"Ooooooohhhhhh Scott. . . fuck me. . . ram that big cock right up my horny cunt and fuck me!! Oooohhh yeaaahhhh. . . fuck me as hard as you can!!" she yells.

And I fuck mom with deep, powerful strokes, while she responds with passion, her massive tits jiggling, her elongated nipples protruding in hardness.

Her sloppy fuck-hole makes loud slurping noises, as I piston her body on my cock, up and down.

"Oooooohhhhh. . . you're driving me. . . crazy. . . oooohhhh Scott. . . you fucking stud!!" she squeals incessantly.

My hands on her hips, I pull and push her body, as she humps my hard shaft. She's hot: I can feel her pussy gripping my cock as I thrust it into her.

12