They Love Them Older and Busty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fifty-two years old mom is fully surrendered to me, to her eighteen years old son.

"Ooooooohhhhh yeeessss. . . here it comes. . . I'm cumming, Scott. . . do it. . do it. . . cum in me, son, cum in your mother's cunt. . . . fill me with your cum . . . I want you. . . I want your cum!!" she shrieks uncontrollably, in an overload of pleasure.

Too much!! I am over the edge and my orgasm is rolling its way into mom's cunt.

"Christ mom. . . I squirt on you. . . take it all, mom. . . take my jiiz. . .you horny bitch!!" I shout out, as I empty the contents of my swollen balls and spit my load into her sex hole.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh. . . you mother-fucker. . . you sweet bastard!" mom screams, as she feels my happy dick pumping rope and rope of gooey cum into her pulsating cunt. "Give it all to me. . . to your mom. . . squirt it up my hot pussy!"

I continue to jerk and quiver deep inside her, shooting out my hot, sticky goo, as she continues to climax around my cock.

Both of us finally exhausted, I let mom to dislodge herself from my spent penis, gripping the edge of the pool for balance.

"Mom, that was good!" I say, approaching her. "You really know how to fuck your man!"

"Oooooooohhhhhh Scott, you really drained me!" she moans.

With tenderness I scoop mom up in my arms and carry her small body, light like a feather, up the stairs to the poolside, where I lay her on a mattress.

I sit on the ground, close to her.

Twenty minutes later, we have regained our strength, after the hard sex session.

I look at her. "Mom, I want your ass!"

"You want. . . to fuck my ass, honey?"

"Yes, mom! Now! Here!"

"But Scott, dear, haven't you had enough sex with mom, today?"

"Nope, mommy! Today you let these guys enter the hole of your ass! Now your son wants his turn!"

"Scott. . . please. . . please. . .!"

"No argument, mom! I have decided!"

"Okay, honey, but go easy with your mom! Don't hurt me!"

"Relax and enjoy, mom! I'll not hurt you! Now get on your hands and knees!" I order.

She obeys and puts herself on all fours, while I position myself behind her.

I cup her succulent buns, then I rub my thumbs on her ass crack and spread the cheeks apart. "I open you, mom!!" I exclaim.

"Ooooooohhhhhh baby! You want to ravish your mom!" she moans.

"Yeah, bitch!" My tongue laps at her sphincter, lubing it with my saliva, before descending to her available clit.

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh. . .!" she howls and squirms in pleasure.

I rub her clit, then I move my tongue to her pussy, which starts to drip her juices.

"Oooooohhhhh Scott, mommy's cumming!" she screams, while I lap her sweet nectar down her thighs.

Her spread ass-cheeks are an erotic vision. With a thumb in her anus and a hand over her right bun, like a bowling ball, I continue to lick her pussy lips and clit.

My free hand rests on her left bun, where I enjoy the silky smoothness of her skin and the softness of her pale white flesh.

I can't help to caress and squeeze, for a couple of minutes, the delicious nakedness of the exposed sphere, then I raise my hand and land it down, as hard as I can, on her left ass-cheek.

Thwack!!

"Oooooowwwww. . ." mom gasps, her body shaking and convulsing.

"This is what you deserve, bitch!" I exclaim loudly, as I deliver another smack.

Thwack!! Thwack!!

"Oooooowwwww. . . oooooowwwww. . ." mom cries out. Then "Stop, Scott, stoooop!! I'm your mother. . . stoooop!"

"John and the other guys spanked you, mom! Like a little girl! Now I take my portion of your ass, baby!" And my treatment follows with the right cheek.

More and more, I alternate my slaps between each of her reddening orbs, while she yells out in pain and my cock throbs in excitement.

Finally, after ten slaps, I end up. Mom is sobbing.

"Time two, now, you naughty little mommy!" I shout out.

My cock is hard like a rock. I take it in my hand and rub the head along the lips of her still dripping cunt. Then I slide it between the twin mounds of flesh of her ass.

My hands, now, are grasping her undulating boobs, enjoying the tickling of her bullet-like nipples on my palms.

Mom looks back to me. "Scott. . . oooohhh Scott. . . you. . .you. . ."

"I fuck you, mom! I fuck your ass!" I exclaim.

I smile and press the slick head against her rear hole. She jumps a little. I push the head into her butt.

"Ooooohhhhh my god. . . my son's dick is in my ass!" she says in a small voice.

Inch by inch, I go deeper inside her channel.

"Ooooooohhhh. . . baby. . . please. . . please. . ." she is turned on.

She moans to me "Stop. . . stop. . ." but I know that she doesn't want me interrupting her anal exploration.

My cock penetrates deeper and deeper, till her asshole gives in and I slide all the way inside of her, with one final thrust.

"Oooohhhh my god, Scott!" she cries "It hurts. . . but it feels so good!"

"I fuck your ass, mom, I fuck you!" and with that I pull my cock out of her ass, then push it back inside.

I repeat the action one, two. . . five times and more. I fuck my mom's ass like a jackhammer. She screams in a mix of pleasure and pain, but she doesn't ask me to stop.

My balls slap against her pussy lips, as I drive my rod, back and forth, along her butt-channel.

"Yeeeessss. . . Scott. . . fuck mommy's asshole, fuck your dirty mom!" And I continue my pounding, till I get the point where I feel I'm approaching to cum.

"Fuck, Mom, I'm going to cuuuuuuummm..." I groan.

This seems to excite her even more.

"My god, Scott. . . yeeees yeees. . . cum, Scott, cum in your mom's asshole. . . oooooohhhhh. . . I want. . . I want it!"

Her words send me over the edge and I unleash an enormous amount of semen into mom's ass. I pump my cock again and again, I fill her bowels with my hot, thick cum.

It seems she can't get enough, 'cause she starts sliding forward and backward on my cock.

"Mmmmmmm. . . Scott. . . oh god, I love your cock, I love you!" she screams.

I've made my mom an ass fucking whore.

When I have to stop, I pull out of her with an audible plop.

We are, both of us, in ecstasy.

When I regain my coherence I sit down on the armchair and put mom on my lap, holding her close. She is my girlfriend.

"Today, honey, your mom has given you a sex feast! I made you fulfil all your fantasies with me! Are you happy, now?" mom says, after a long time of silence.

"Yes, mom, very happy! And you?"

"Happy? My god, Scott, in my fifty-two years of a very active sensual life I've always kept my ass as a virgin territory. Now, in few days, it has become a battlefield for a bunch of ravenous studs, including you, my son!"

"Mom, you're a dainty little thing with a set of succulent accessories: before or after it had to capitulate!"

"Do you want to know mom's secret?" she says in fully disinhibition. "Dave, my young personal trainer, who every day massages and caresses my fully naked body, and always says I'm the sexiest of his customers, is mad for my ass! I let him play my tits and pussy and sometimes I let him pound me, at the gym, but never I gave him my ass. Finally, after his long insistence, I promised to allow him to fuck my rear, before the next Christmas, as a gift!"

"Wow, what a disappointment to him! So the fucking asshole will learn not to molest my petite mommy!" I exclaim, rubbing my hand over her fleshy mammaries and erect, elongated nipples.

Mom giggles joyously.

Five minutes later, the two blacks and Helen come back from the wood.

All of them are naked. Tom carries the woman in his arms, like a doll, her huge bouncing boobs a fabulous sight to see.

"How was the meeting?" I ask.

"Ooooohhhh. . . the most unbelievable sex I've ever had!" Rudy's mom giggles.

"We screwed the white bimbo in all her fuck-holes! And two holes at once!" Nick explains.

"We treated her to a great titty-fuck with the gigantic boobs she's got!" Tom adds with satisfaction, kissing a round tit, to reinforce his words.

"Now we're going for a threesome in bed!" he adds. "It's more comfortable, 'cause we want to explore all the details of this super-titted gal!"

"And get several mouthfuls of fresh milk from these engorged bosoms!" Nick exclaims emphatically, placing his hand over one of Helen's breasts.

"Nice to fed you with my mammaries, guys!" the woman chirps, as the trio walks to the guest room.

"Good night, Carol! Good night Scott!" Helen gestures to us, before disappearing inside the house, cradled in the arms of the young black.

We are still in the same place, when a booming voice resounds, suddenly, in the silence of the night. "Come here, whore! You made a nice performance, but now daddy needs you!"

It's John, who has witnessed, evidently, our sex session. Now he is claiming his female prey: my beloved mom.

He sweeps mom off my lap, lifting her into his giant arms, like a weightless rag doll. His mouth and tongue keep possession, immediately, of a bobbing tit.

"I'm not a whore!" mom complains. "I'm a sensual woman who loves the company of the well hung men!"

"You're an object of pleasure, Carol Blum: a mature milf, all tits and ass, made only to satisfy the lustful needs of some young studs!"

"Especially" mom adds "if they cuddle and rock my petite body in their strong arms before making love to me! My husband is too old, while I'm still eager to be pleased in any way!"

"You're a mature busty wife and mommy who asks to be pumped by some well-endowed guys! A cheating milf! How many times did you cuckold your fucking faggot hubby, chick?"

"Many times, but it was in our agreement!"

"An agreement, you say! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! By the way, cutie: you've been just fucked by your horny son and now you're ready to be feasted by your big daddy! You and me on your marital bed, Carol Blum! All night long!"

"My god, John, you're insatiable!" she coos, rubbing her lips over his neck. "You're a rock hard man, a mountain of muscles! You're my big daddy and I'm your little child! Your little trophy!"

"Yeah, sweetie, my little trophy! An appetizing fruit to eat! A mature hot little thing like you is much more exciting than a teeny freshman's pussy!" His mouth captures again an elongated nipple and teases the rubbery tip without mercy; mom lets out a loud squeal of joy.

"I'll let the room's door open for you, boy!" John tells me "So, you can watch your mommy's body all toyed by my hands and mouth and her little holes filled by my giant cock!"

"Let's go inside, little child!" he concludes, carrying mom towards the house, a large smile covering his face.

"Yes, let's go inside, big daddy! I'm yours!" mom exclaims, for confirmation.

Thirty minutes later, John gets out of the bathroom. Mom, his prey for the upcoming night, is firmly cradled in his arms, like a baby.

"The cutie needed a good cleaning," he tells me "before being sexed! Did I serve you well, little one? Tell your son!"

"Ooooohhhh Scott, you can't believe what he did to me! He treated me like his toy, his plaything, his little child!" mom exclaims.

"Yeah! I made her piss and shit in front of myself, all the while enjoying her gorgeous tits. Then I soaped and washed her butt and twat! I showered and dried her soft spongy flesh! I perfumed her little body! And now your yummy mommy is all ready to be pleasured, fondled and fucked in bed by her macho man!" he shouts out, before kissing and licking the tender meat of one jiggling pale white boob.

Cradled by the young stud, mom giggles like a teen-aged girl.

Fucking time for the couple of lovers, I say in my mind, as John enters the bedroom, with mom scooped in his arms.

Author's Note: Please, let me know your comments. They will be much much appreciated. Thanks.

12