They Loved New York

Story Info
A chance meeting at the theater, and then...
2.6k words
4
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers

The orchestra was tuning up in the pit. The ushers were checking tickets and pointing to seats as the audience was filing in. The murmur of pre-show Broadway conversation filled the theater.

He was reading the Playbill and waiting for the show to begin when he glanced up and saw her. She was about five-seven, shoulder length black hair with bangs, dark eyes, a definite Mediterranean look to her. She stood there in her blue skirt and white sleeveless blouse, holding her ticket in one hand, and her clutch purse in the other.

She scanned the row of seats looking for hers, and their eyes met.

"Excuse me, is this seat M22?" she asked.

"Yes it is," he replied. "Right here, next to me."

"Great, thanks," she said, nestling into the seat. As she settled in, she smiled at him and asked, "Have you seen this show before?"

"No. Have you?"

"No, but a friend of mine saw it in Chicago. Said it was fabulous. Are you by yourself?" she asked.

"Afraid so," he said. "I'm in town on business, but I always catch a show when I can. How about you? Are you by yourself?"

"Yes, I 'd hoped my sister would come with me, but she's seen this one and she's funny about seeing things twice. So here I am seeing it alone," she smiled.

Her gaze lingered on him as she took in his brown eyes and graying black hair . He had come to the theater straight from a meeting, and was wearing gray slacks, a sport coat, and a white button down shirt, set off by a gold tie. She was having a hard time hiding the fact that she was so instantly and thoroughly attracted to him. After an awkward pause, they both began looking through their Playbills.

The house lights dimmed and the announcement was made to silence all cell phones and refrain from taking pictures. The curtains opened and the stage light illuminated their faces. He stole a quick peek at her. She caught him looking and smiled.

"Here we go," she said quietly as the music began.

"Here we go," he echoed quietly, returning her smile.

The buzz of the crowd fell silent as the curtains opened. Occasionally she would steal a glance at him, but she was careful to quickly focus her attention back on the show before he caught her looking. And, of course, he was doing the same. At one point their arms touched on the armrest between their seats, but then they quickly moved them away.

After the female lead sang a particularly good number, he leaned over and whispered into his seatmate's ear, "What an amazing voice," and he added, "And she's easy on the eyes, too...like you."

She smiled and whispered into his ear, "Good thing it's dark in here. You're making me blush." Then she added, "You're pretty easy on the eyes, too."

Their arms touched again on the armrest, but this time instead of moving them away, they kept them there. Then she began stroking his arm while pretending to watch the show. He reached over to stroke the back of her hand.

When the lights came up at intermission and the audience made their way to the lobby, they got up too. She stretched her arms above her head, and he placed his hand lightly on her waist.

'Well, what do you think of the show?" he asked.

"It was good, I thought," she replied, though she really hadn't paid much attention to it. And neither had he. Their minds were on each other.

"I'm going to the restroom. Meet me at the concessions and I'll buy you a drink?" he asked, as his hand dared to briefly stroke her ass as he withdrew his hand.

"Sounds good," she smiled as she gathered her purse.

But the lines were long, and they spent the entire intermission waiting for the restroom. By the time they were done, the house lights flickered the signal for the audience to return to their seats. They met at the door and shrugged their shoulders.

"Maybe after the show we can get that drink," he offered.

"I'd really like that," she answered as they made their way up the carpeted steps to their seats.

During the second act, her hand found his, and she leaned her head onto his shoulder. She kissed him lightly on his neck, but then ran her tongue up to his ear, nibbling his earlobe. She moved their interlocked hands to the inside of her knee, and she released his hand and opened her legs as far as the seat would allow.

A couple of people near them looked briefly away from the show and scowled at them.

Becoming too excited to care, he let his hand travel up the inside of her thigh, but stopped halfway. She moved down in her seat a little to encourage him to go higher. His finger traced small circles, higher and higher, but slowly, up to her sex.

Slipping his finger into her panties, he whispered "You naughty girl, you certainly are wet," Her face was illuminated by the glow of the stage as she turned to him and smiled. She raised her eyebrows a little and she bit her lower lip softly.

She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes to the show, the audience, everything, and concentrated on his finger sliding up and down her slit. Her hand reached over to caress his hard, bulging cock through his pants. She was so wet, she was wondering if the seat would have a dark stain on it when she got up. He brought his glistening, wet finger to her mouth and she licked it. The lady next to them looked over and cleared her throat self-righteously. They decided to cool it.

When the show was over, they left immediately, not staying for the curtain call. They made their way out through the crowd, each of them aching for the other. After a block or so, the crowd thinned out.

They walked down 7th Avenue past an alley. Suddenly, he led her into it. There was no one else there, and he pressed her against the wall, kissing her deeply, nibbling her lips, his hands on the small of her back, her breasts, under her skirt, in her panties. They could hear the traffic on the street, and the voices of the people as they walked by. They could even see the people passing by, but the people couldn't see them, or at least they hoped not. They were too caught up in the moment to care.

She felt his straining cock through his pants, and caressed its length. Kneeling down, she unzipped his pants. She freed his cock, and after running her tongue up and down the shaft, began to suck it. He looked down to see that her skirt was pulled up and she was rubbing herself through her sheer black thong panties.

The noise continued on the street as he pulled her to her feet and bent her over. Lifting her skirt over her ass, he pulled her thong to one side and slid his cock into her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and put his other hand into her blouse to stroke the nipple that was now pushing hard against the thin fabric of her sheer bra.

As he stroked her pussy, she got louder as her orgasm got closer, so he moved his hand from her breast to her mouth to muffle her groans. He was slamming hard into her, pulling her hair a little harder. She pushed her ass back against him rhythmically as she came. Her pussy squeezed down around him, and he came right after her, his cock pulsating inside her as it released his warm, thick cum. With the last spasm, he pulled out.

They collected themselves and walked back out into the street. They didn't think anyone saw them, but they weren't sure. She could feel his cum trickling into the crotch of her thong and down her leg.

They held hands tightly as they walked. Rounding the corner, they came upon the bright lights of Times Square. They looked up at the towering flash of lights, then turned to each other and kissed. "Let's grab a taxi and head downtown. Maybe get away from this crowd," he offered.

"That sounds great," she replied, leaning into him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

At the next corner, they hailed a cab. When they got in the back, he realized that he had no idea where they were going.

"Where to?" the cab driver asked in a thick accent. There was a moment of indecision.

"Battery Park," she interjected. The driver nodded and they quickly merged into traffic.

No sooner were they in motion than she put her hand on his cheek. Turning his face to hers, she kissed him. She ran her tongue over his lips and then down his neck as she felt his cock through his pants. The cab driver was talking on a blue tooth in a foreign language, oblivious to them.

She unfastened her new lover's belt and lowered his pants and boxer-briefs. His pubic hair was still wet from the alley. His cock was fully erect, and the tip was hidden under the bottom of his shirt. She pulled up his shirt and leaned over to kiss his lower stomach. Her hair obscured her face as it fell down and lightly touched his skin. He pushed her hair back so he could see her licking and sucking his cock. He moaned softly, but the driver was navigating traffic and paid no attention.

She traced her tongue around the swollen head, touching the tip of her tongue to the clear drop of precum that was beginning to ooze out. Taking all of him into her mouth, she stroked his shaft with one hand as she went up and down. She could smell the scent of her pussy on him. Reaching up through the bottom of her blouse, he felt her small, firm breasts through her bra. The areolas were broad and flat, but the nipples themselves were small and hard. He flicked and pinched them. As he pulled on them to elongate them, the vibrations of her sighs stimulated his cock even more.

She sensed he was close, and began bobbing more quickly. He dug his fingers into her back as he came, groaning softly with each spasm of his cock. She kept him in her mouth, swallowing each salty spurt, until his cock finally went soft. She kissed his lower stomach again, and he pulled his pants back up and fastened his belt.

A few moments later the driver's thick accent announced, "Battery Park."

Again she thought fast, "We changed our mind. Can you take us back uptown? Central Park?"

"Sure thing. Certainly," he said with disinterest. The taxi sped away again.

Spreading her legs, she guided his hand to her panties. He stroked her through them, and she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. The lips of her pussy pushed out through the sheer black fabric.

"These are soaked through," she whispered. "Let me take them off."

She lifted her skirt and hips and slid her panties off. As she spread her legs again, he resumed stroking her. Her lips were smoothly shaven, and she had a small neatly trimmed patch of hair. He easily slid a finger into her , and she moaned loud enough that it caused him to glance at the driver, who was still talking on his blue tooth and paid no attention to them.

Her legs were spread wide now, and he was sliding his finger in and out of her. She could feel the black vinyl seat under her bare ass. As his middle finger stroked her cunt, his ring finger lightly stroked her ass, making her hole wink. She reached down and pulled her lips apart.

"I need your tongue on me. Suck my clit," she pleaded in a whisper as she leaned back against the window and brought one of her long, shapely legs behind him.

With a finger in her pussy and one in her ass, he leaned forward in the back of the cab to bring his mouth to her swollen slit. He flicked her clit with his tongue, occasionally dipping it into her to taste her wetness. She was thrusting her hips forward, and he increased his pace on her little button. She grimaced as she came, pushing her sex into his face. When her orgasm subsided, he began lightly licking her clit again. As she responded, he sucked her little nub as it hardened in his mouth. She came again, this time digging her fingers into his shoulders and upper back.

She pulled her dress down, and they sat close together and watched the lights of the city go by. They held hands, and she put her head on his shoulder and stroked the back of his neck. He kissed the top of her head.

Suddenly, she said to the driver, "Here's good. Stop here." The cab pulled to the curb.

She kissed him one more time, smelling her scent on his face. Then she turned to get out of the cab.

He looked shocked. "But...but I don't even know your name," he stammered.

She put her finger to her lips and smiled and said, "Shhh." Then she got out, and the cab merged into traffic. Through the back window, he could see her looking at him. She gave a small wave as she got smaller and smaller. On the seat beside him were her black thong panties.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

He had thoughts of looking for her, but the city was so big, and there were so many people. "It's useless," he thought. But he couldn't get her off his mind. Alone at night in his hotel room, he would lie naked on the bed and stroke himself, imagining her straddling his face, rubbing her pussy so close he could hear her finger working her clit. As he came, the scene in his head would change to the two of them fucking in the alley. As his cock pulsed out his hot, pearly cum onto his stomach and chest, he wished she was there to catch it in her mouth.

And more than once, during meetings, his mind would wander and he would think of her grinding her clit against his tongue. Or he would imagine their bodies close together, chest to chest, stomach to stomach as he pressed deep inside of her and came. At one point, he had to excuse himself and go to the restroom. He stood in the stall and lowered his pants, then stroked himself until he came, trying to remain silent as his cock heaved out jet after jet of cum.

After a few dreary days, his business was concluded, and it was time to return home. The cab to the airport brought back those steamy memories, and he stared longingly out the window at the pink-and-orange sunrise coming up over Long Island. He checked in, and found his seat on the plane. Sitting down, he sighed deeply and shook his head to himself as he managed a wry smile.

The other passengers were filing in, and he was browsing the in flight magazine. A voice broke his attention.

"Excuse me, is this seat 18 D?," the lady in the aisle asked.

It was her.

He smiled at her. "I believe it is. Right here, next to me." She smiled back at him, and put her carry-on in the overhead bin.

When she was seated next to him, he reached in his pocket and looked around discretely. "I believe these are yours," he whispered in her ear. Smiling, she put her little black thong panties in her purse, and took his hand.

ARTG
ARTG
47 Followers