They Meet...

Story Info
The lessons begin.
1.1k words
3.78
11.9k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him to her bedroom, her tummy crawling with nervousness. She wondered if she could really give herself to him. Allow him to have her as he wished. he was about average height, wide shoulders, muscular but stocky in build. She could see the power in his arms. She reached for his arm to feel his strength, his power obvious. When he looked into her yes if was as if he was looking deep into her soul, almost through her.

His gaze made her feel as if she was not really there. She became lost in his eyes. He knew he was about to own her. He reached out and slipped the teri cloth robe from her shoulders, it simply slid down her soft, smooth skin to the floor. She could see him take the view of her nakedness in, she felt naked, slightly embarrassed. She moved her arms to cover herself but he stopped her.

"Don't cover yourself." he said in a firm voice.

"I wish to take in your beauty." he voice softens slightly.

"I know but I..." she began to say but he cut her short.

"Did I ask you? Better you not speak but rather do as instructed." he said in a slightly stern voice.

For a moment she wondered what she was about to get into, her heartbeat picked up. She had never truly surrender herself before today. Sure she had allowed a boyfriend or two to have their way, but she had allowed that. Today was different. She knew little of him other than that which they wrote about in their emails. He was now before her in her bedroom, she was naked, he was not as of yet. She was surrendering all of her power as a woman to him.

"I want you to squat in front of me."

She paused for a moment which was enough for him to become impatient. He reached out and grabbed her left arm and spun her around. With her now facing the bed he then pushed her down bending her over the bed. Placing his left hand onto the middle of her back he held her down firmly against the mattress. Firm enough that she sunk in just enough to force her to turn her head to get air.

"When I ask you to do something, you are expected to do it immediately, no hesitation is acceptable."

With that he let go a stinging smack against her right butt cheek. The sound of the crack filled the room and the sudden sting made her squirm.

"Did I tell you to move?" He asked her in a slightly elevated voice.

"That will cost you another."

And with that he let go on her left butt cheek. He admired his hand prints now on her ass coming to life in a deep color of red. Just to insure her compliance he again brought his hand down on her right cheek, this time squeezing a handful of her nice tight ass and slowly pulling his hand away.

"Now, squat keeping your eyes toward the floor and I expect you to refer to me as Master while I am enjoying you."

Quietly she slid herself off the bed, not sure if she was going to enjoy herself, realizing, she was here for his enjoyment not her own.

She squatted with her back against the bed, nervous, she looked toward the floor, not sure what was coming next. She could hear him undressing, her knees began to tremor. Suddenly he was in front of her.

"Now, play with yourself for me."

Without pausing she reached down between her legs and began to toy with herself. A few moments and she felt that sensation she had helped herself to feel many times before. He stepped closer to her and reached down placing his hand on the back of her head.

"Open your mouth and suck this cock I have for you."

A sigh escaped her throat as she moved her mouth onto his hard, thick cock. She moved her hands towards him but he stopped her.

"No, keep one hand down there playing with yourself. i wanna see your juices dripping onto the carpet." He told her in a rather Father like voice.

She eagerly complied. Her mind began to swirl as she took in his cock, tasting him, that flavor of man she would come to love by the time he was finished with her. With her left hand she grasped the base of his cock trying to keep his cock from running to deep into her mouth. She had never throated before and feared that would be his demand.

She picked up her pace going back and forth on his cock, her hand squeezing his hardness as it slid up and down his length. Her right hand moving in circles around her enlarged clit, she could feel the electricity building in her feet, the strain on her legs adding to her sensation.

He could hear the moans from deep within her throat as she got herself off with his cock in her mouth. She felt the need to cum, she felt a strong orgasm building within her, the feel of his cock in her hand, in her mouth, her fingers moving faster over her swollen clit, him, holding her sexually hostage to his whims.

He could sense her pending orgasm, he felt it was allowable, there was so much to do to her, so much time, he knew this would be only the first of many to come tonight.

"Is my little slut going to come?" He asked in a low voice.

"uh huh." was her muffled reply as she could not take her mouth off his cock.

"Okay, I will let you cum. Since you are being such a good little slut."

With that she let loose a flood of orgasmic pleasure, her knees slamming together, holding onto his cock as not to fall over, muffled moans and groans coming from her mouth as she came in waves. All the time keeping his cock in her mouth as if he provided her nectar of life.

Her yes shut tight as the feeling raced up from her sexy soft feet, up her legs, through her wet pussy, over her twitching tummy, passed her solid erect nipples, and then, deep into her brain. She thought she might loose consciousness.

Suddenly her mouth let loose of his cock and she took a huge breath. Her hand falling back against the bed as her eyes tried to adjust to the light. her breathing quickened as her body ached for air.

He took a step back and watched her pleasure. He knew at that moment she was his. He owned her and the night ahead would leave her expended in need of rest.

"Get on the bed, I am not done yet." he instructed her.

She quickly complied even though her body was still reeling from the orgasm which had left a puddle on the carpet beneath her.

She did not know what would come next but no longer feared surrendering herself to him.