They Meet Again After Many Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and started to whisper to him about how she loved being with him, however brief their meetings, how he'd never know the effect he had on her, re-assuring him that he needed to be more confident in himself, that he had abilities that he wasn't aware of and how she longed to feel him tunneling around inside her. Her voice was so calm, assertive without adding her usual little bit of dominance, gentle. He had a feeling of being "drunk" – probably just mesmerized by her words. She started to go in to detail about what she wanted to do and did not leave much to his imagination.

Initially, she asked him to lie on the large rug and she stared at him from a standing position. She continued to talk in hushed tones as she surveyed him from her lofty position. She placed a foot either side of him and eased herself down on to her knees, his stiff c*ck just in front of her flat stomach. She rubbed her lower stomach against it as she pushed it in towards her body with her one hand. She'd longed for this moment. The orgasms he'd given her with his fingers and his tongue paled in to insignificance when compared to the butterflies she was now feeling. This was still a pure sexual arrangement but pushed right up to her limits – she was beginning let her emotions control her actions. She eased herself forward and let the swollen tip of his knob linger between her flushed lips – the initial contact caused his dick to "jump" whilst her body felt as if it had been hit by an electric shock. Slowly, she engorged its full length and sat there smiling at him. For 30+ seconds she did not move. She needed this moment.

Then she slowly began to move her hips, to grind her clit on to his dick and when her hand reached behind her and began to play with his balls he thought his world was coming to an end. After all that she had said he could not shatter her illusions and cum this quickly but she was so exciting that he was struggling. Really struggling. He lifted his thighs to ease her away from him and she let out a groan of disappointment. Just at that moment he hated himself. But he had to do it before it was too late. When he explained that he was getting too excited she got off and lay back on the sofa and opened her legs invitingly. He just stared at her gash. He shuffled towards her and on his knees he let his dick run up and down the entrance to her love tunnel and then teased her clit with the helmet. She wrapped her legs behind him and yanked him. Way in. He started to pump her in a manner reminiscent of the film that was still playing on the tv. The slow, sensual approach was left behind as she started to beg him to go deeper and faster, interspersed with spells of just holding him deep inside.

It became like an obstacle course as every couple of minutes she would lead him to a new position. After the floor and the settee she led him to the dining table where she leant over it and still stood up he entered her from behind. She was pawing at him, gripping his one leg as if trying to squeeze it to death and then pulling him in form behind by tugging at his one buttock. He had to warn her to be careful with her nails.

He'd never seen her like this. Normally, all she ever wanted was orgasm after orgasm. This was almost the last thing she seemed to be trying to achieve. She was animalistic – determined, driven, focused. He could easily see why she did such a good job of sculpting her body in the gym if she attacked exercise with the same ferociousness and intensity.

And then she pushed him back on to one of the dining chairs and straddled him. Almost immediately the ferocity subsided and the gentle, sensual sex that had started proceedings took over. She leant in to him, just leaning on him, being held, slowly riding his growing c*ck, and she gently kissed his chest. There was a passion between them. Neither of them could find any other feelings for each other but they managed to bring each other to life sexually. The bits just seemed to fit, the actions coming so naturally to both of them. She lifted her legs and felt him drive even deeper inside, lighting fires inside her that burned intensely.

They stayed in this position for a number of minutes before she said that she needed a "seeing to" in the kitchen. Leading him by the hand she wandered in to the spotless, open kitchen and climbed on the side board. On his tip toes he could just about reach her sex with his out stretched tool and with it only just inside her he concentrated on playing with her tits. He let her reach for him with her hips as he wanted his hands free to caress the soft tissue, to cup, to fondle, to press her glowing "fun bags". She began to moan with pleasure. His fingers began to excite her nipples with light feathery touches and soft circles drawn on her flesh around the stiffening tips. When he pinched both nipples, at exactly the same time, between his thumb and forefinger she couldn't contain her delight.

He lifted her by the buttocks and carried her the couple of yards to the small kitchen table where he gently lay her down. His dick needed a rest. Having almost shot his load after only a few seconds he had calmed down – the frantic sex had not excited him quite as much as it had her and he was almost in control of the thrusting weapon. He stood over her and kissed her nipple. He licked it. Then he, repeatedly flicked his tongue across it. At the same time his hand reached down across her mound, across the small area of hair and along her lips. His fingers went to work in her tunnel. "Does the "G" spot really exist? If so, where is it?" he wondered as she squeezed the fingers that he had hooked backed inside her, towards the front of her lower stomach. He wanted to give her the orgasm she so usually craved.

With her still lying on the small table his mouth moved up her inner thigh, across the swollen lips and down the inside of the other thigh. She hated it. She needed him and dragged his head back towards her streaming tunnel and he let his tongue wander the full length of each outer lip, before probing in to the darkness. She wanted to know why this excited her so much. When his tongue moved towards her clit and flicked the swollen "love button" she knew that she was close to cumming. This was not going to be an earth shattering climax, building to a crescendo as if nothing mattered in the world, but would be a gentle release following the slow build up of horniness arising from the sex. When he started to suck her clit she managed little more than a whimper and a brief shudder of her body and the fact that only a little more juice poured from her body made him wonder if he had done something wrong, some how failed to fully satisfy her. She even pushed his head away and he felt a little concerned. She just sat up and cupped his face in her two hands and smiled – she always seemed to know when he was suffering one of his moments of insecurity and just how to re-assure him. She had enjoyed it after all.

He caught sight of the clock on the kitchen wall and realised that he'd soon have to get back to work. When he mentioned it she said that they ought to take a quick shower to wash off each other's scent – and that the bath room had not yet been christened. The bathroom sinks were set in to a paneled sideboard with a huge mirror and he set her down between the sinks and re-entered her. It was lower than the kitchen and his whole shaft disappeared inside her. She leant back, hands on the mirror and ground her body in to his. This is what she had longed for. She'd had some of it earlier and now she'd got it again. The stimulation may not have compared with some of the climaxes she had experienced with him but they were coupled, a union, and the feeling of him roaming around inside her was fantastic. She loved it. She'd had her doubts whether he'd be big enough to satisfy her – she need not have worried. He'd said that he couldn't dance but he did not lack the flexibility in his hips nor the rhythm to get her tingling all over. She moved forward, placed his hands under her buttocks, put her arms behind his head and wrapped her legs around his back.. And with that he lifted her off the side board and stood with her impaling herself on him, holding her firm glutes in each hand, driving him deeper and deeper in to her. It felt so deep and hot to him that he was half expecting a visit to the local Casualty Department to report third degree burns. Was it pleasure or pain? When she leant back and started to sway athletically he struggled to keep his balance and to keep hold of her. It may only have been for 30 seconds but she was intent on rubbing her clit against his dick with the stiff tool ball deep inside her – then he had to put her back on the side board, almost exhausted and with his legs shaking.

He pulled out of her and she stood up and began to run the enormous shower. He'd never seen a shower quite like it – it must have been about 5 feet across and circular with a directional shower head fixed in to the ceiling. She waited for the temperature to reach the point where she was comfortable and stepped in, inviting him to join her. He stood to the one side and watched her let the powerful jets of water pour down on her, across her tits and down her firm torso. She closed her eyes as her head disappeared under the spray and seemed to disappear in to her own little world. She knew exactly what she was doing – grabbing his attention!

Her hands moved to her chest and she began to play with her own tits. She was remembering his actions in the kitchen just a few minutes earlier and trying to mirror his actions. It did not cause the same electric shock as his touch but it still felt pretty good. She supported each breast from beneath, played with it and let her fingers slide across her stiffening nipples. With each hand on the opposing tit, almost as if she was crossing her arms, she squeezed her nipples between the thumb and forefinger and moaned with pleasure. He was just mesmerized. She opened her eyes and told him that she was just remembering how he'd touched her, fondled, caressed, squeezed and teased. Her body had "hardened" to the jets of the shower and looked even better. She stepped to the side to let him get under the spray. He continued to watch her as he washed water over himself. Her hands began to move south and his now semi erect c*ck began to stiffen again. She saw his reaction and told him not to be embarrassed and encouraged him to play with himself.

Her fingers began to work at her fanny. Sliding along the lips, inserting them, rubbing the clit, stroking it, spreading the lips wider, etc. Dirtily, she took a finger to her mouth and licked it clean. Such suggestive actions were causing the dick that was being gently massaged by the palms and fingers of his hands to twitch. She re-inserted a couple of fingers and pulled them out to show him her love juice. She did the same again – she certainly seemed to be flowing – and offered him her fingers to lick clean. The shower partially cleaned them for him but he got enough of a taste of her sweet syrup. His dick was throbbing.

The way his muscles had tensed in his chest to counteract the power of the shower just turned her on even more. She just watched him washing and playing with his man hood whilst her fingers continued to go at her clit. She was nearing another orgasm and she wanted him to share it so she stepped under the spray with him and took his hand from his dick to her hot, sopping tunnel. His finger rubbed her clit as instructed, quickly but lightly, gently, backwards and forwards and this second orgasm was much bigger, far more powerful as it gripped her whole body and she shook as if hit by an earthquake. She'd not anticipated some thing of that magnitude and her legs nearly buckled from under her as she struggled to regain "consciousness", her pussy oozing and her chest heaving.

He was going to have to off load his throbbing c*ck. For nearly an hour now it had been in an extended state, at various levels of alert, and her second orgasm had nearly blown him away especially as her one hand had been working his shaft, playing with his balls and trying to tug the helmet from the rest of his body. She wondered if he'd been eating Duracell batteries because he'd lasted more than 6 times longer than ever before. She began to doubt herself and wonder if she'd lost her magic but such was her confidence that this was only for a fleeting moment.

Continuing to play with his twitching knob she turned round, smiled at him, and winked. Her slow playing with the skin around the sensitive end had his pre-cum running from the "eye" of the one-eyed trouser snake. He had become almost oblivious to the water pouring from the ceiling but was far from unaware of her sinking to her knees and taking his swollen member between her lips. She licked the pre-cum and showed it to him, resting it on her tongue. His ball sack felt that tight that he wondered if there was any blood left in the rest of his body. She wrapped her hand around his dick and "pumped" it towards her waiting mouth which was working the end of the stiff tool. Occasionally, she would let his full length enter her mouth and sucked him hard. This was more than he could take and felt better than he could ever have imagined. He tried to hold her head forward, permanently sucking his c*ck, but she was having none of it and flashed him a disapproving look – he'd just have to take what she was offering and he was in no mood to complain. His tense body passed the point of no return, all the muscles relaxed and he felt his hot, sticky wad start to pour from his balls. She felt the signaling twitch and pulled her head away and pumped his throbbing weapon as quickly as she could. His first spurt nearly caught her retreating face but fell harmlessly to the shower floor and she pumped the next few spurts from him very slowly. Just as it looked as if he had shot his last and his orgasm was beginning to ebb away she fed his full length in to her mouth, all the way back to her throat and sucked. And sucked. He thought she was trying to suck his balls down his pipe and his orgasm just continued to grip his body. He felt incredible. Nothing was coming out but it just intensified and prolonged his orgasm for what seemed to be an eternity.

They were both spent forces. They finished showering and dried each other off. He got dressed again and prepared to leave but not before she reminded him that her friend was away for 2 weeks, that there were 2 bedrooms that had "missed out" and that she could meet up again in a couple of days time. This time it was an order but more of a request – was she deliberately adopting a slightly more relaxed, less dominant air with him? Had he earned it?

"If only all hour long meetings were this much fun." He thought as he drove back to work, contemplating their next encounter.

Part 5

He walked in to work early in the morning and, as always, immediately, switched on his computer. He hadn't slept well as he'd been thinking of the previous day's sexploits and now there was an e-mail, from her, just waiting for him. He felt an ache in his groin as the memories flooded back to him. Once again, his heart began to beat just a little quicker.

Her e-mails were rarely more than one or two sentences but as soon he opened this one he could tell that she had spent a little more time tapping away at the keys of her computer. It filled his computer screen:

"Hi! Or is it Good Morning?

It is late at night (he noted that the e-mail was timed at 12.37am) and I am sat at my PC thinking of you. I just can not get the memories of lunch time out of my head and I have been in a permanent, heightened, sexual state ever since. I went back to work but just could not concentrate. My legs kept quivering and all afternoon juice just kept oozing from my fanny. I had to go to the toilet in mid-afternoon to clean myself up a little - but whilst there I had to tickle my little bud as I remembered your tongue licking it on the kitchen table. I was soon very wet again.

I struggled to drive home – not just because my legs were quivering but because I could not concentrate as I ached like mad for another orgasm.

The house was empty when I got back so I quickly got undressed and lay back on my bed, my hands roaming my tits and tweaking my nipples. I got out my vibrator, not cleaned from lunchtime which only re-alerted my senses, and thought back to you lifting me off the bathroom sideboard. I eased it deep inside me as I recalled the feeling of grinding my hips on to your rigid dick. I was already extremely excited and it wasn't long before an orgasm scorched through my body. I'm not sure I needed the inanimate object, as my recollections of your "live" tool thrusting in to me were far too vivid, but holding it almost fully inside me as I came all over its length was really powerful and satisfying.

Three orgasms in an afternoon and I was not finished. Before starting this note I was having a shower and found an uncontrollable urge to shave my minge. I imagined your hands controlling my razor and your eyes staring at my dripping love tunnel. I felt so horny that I had to let my fingers re-explore my body. I stroked my inner thigh as I searched for my swollen fanny lips, one hand probing inside whilst the other played with my expanding clit. After all the clitoral stimulation in such a short space of time I could not distinguish between pleasure and pain but I just had to continue. I'd take a creamy finger from my excited "hole" and lick it clean, slowly, sensuously, whilst continuing to tease my clit. I circled my hardened nips with juicy fingers and flicked them gently, teasing them to grow even more. My body was on fire. The continuing teasing of my clit was almost painful but it was taking me to such a sexual peak that I could not stop. I tickled, caressed, fingered, stroked and flicked and when the orgasm wracked my body I had a couple of fingers deep inside me and my juices just poured all over them. All the time, I'd imagined you fingering me and it was so intense it felt unbelievable. It started so deep in my body that I thought my insides were going to flow out. As I write I am still "leaking" and keep wiping myself dry with my hand and smelling my own sweet smell.

Tomorrow, I am going to take you to the heights that I have hit today. You had better be prepared to cum!"

Only 7.30am and his knob was already twitching. He had over a day to wait.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh, how the last 29 hours had dragged since he had read her e-mail. As he drove to meet her again he could not believe that it had been 2 days since they had last got together – it had felt so much longer. She was becoming like a drug. His cravings were getting stronger and stronger. His need for a "fix" more and more frequent.

He hit the buzzer for the apartment and bounded in to the waiting lift – she had seen him arrive in the car park and had sent it down for him. The soft music hit him as soon as he walked through the door and made him realise that there hadn't been any playing a couple of days ago. At the time it hadn't struck him as being odd but the fact that there was now music seemed far more natural.

No sooner was he through the front door than she was telling him about the massage that she was about to give him. She led him in to the second bedroom, one of the few that he had not seen the other day, and she lay on the bed. A towel had already been laid down but she lay just to the side of it and invited him to strip for her. She encouraged him a little by saying that he needed to be naked for his massage – surely he'd had a stressful morning trying to work but only being able to concentrate on her nubile body – so why didn't he try and excite her along the way? He felt so clumsy and awkward as he slipped off his shoes. He wondered if having a drink might have eased his inhibitions and helped him to move to the music. He'd never know.