They Meet Again After Many Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There aren't many strippers doing an act in a button down collar shirt and tie and there was only so much hip wiggling he could do as he fought to unbutton the collar of his shirt. She continued to egg him on. After the tie had been loosened and eased over his head he began to relax a little – slowly he worked at the buttons of his shirt, trying his best to tease her. It wasn't earth shatteringly exciting for her but she was enjoying it. With all the buttons undone he eased the shirt from his trousers and displayed his hairless chest – smooth, a little soft but not flabby. He released one arm from the shirt and encouraged audience participation by getting her to pull the shirt from his other arm. Displaying great athleticism he lifted each leg in front of him and took off a sock. Time for more audience involvement as he moved to the edge of the bed and persuaded – she did not need much coercion – to undo his belt. She did not stop there and unhooked the clasp and released the fly of his trousers. He turned his back to her and wiggled his bum – she chuckled and made some very complimentary remarks about his arse. Slowly, he eased his trousers over his firm glutes and she began to coo with excitement. Now he was really moving. He was in his own little world. He let the trousers fall almost to his knees and leant forward to better display his athletic thighs and shapely butt. He hadn't even thought about his choice of underwear that morning but as he stepped out of his trousers and was stood there in front of her he was glad that he had some new, plain black small briefs. Turning his head cheekily over his shoulder he showed her a naked bum cheek. And then the other one. He turned to face her, displaying his "ripe banana" all tucked up in his briefs – she now knew what they meant by "banana benders" for underwear. There was a tell tale patch of excitement at the end of his alert knob. He wiggled, offered a few hip thrusts, and turned around again. He eased off the last item of clothing and she moved forward and clenched his bum. With his hands covering his manhood he turned to face her again. He just stood in front of her, nervous and embarrassed, with his hands continuing to cover his wares. She had to encourage him to move his hands and let her see what he had to offer but it was as if he had been turned to stone. After what seemed like an eternity he flung his arms out to the side and let her stare at his stiff c*ck. She let out a huge, spontaneous smile.

She'd quite enjoyed his little show and a couple of times her hand at reached for the crotch area under her dress. As he lay on the outstretched towel she jumped up and went to work with the sensual massage oil that she had already placed by the bed. When studying at college she had worked part-time in a leisure club and had received formal training for massages and had tried to keep her technique practised and up-to-date in the intervening period. Working up from his ankles she gave his calves a deep muscle, sports massage and then repeated the process along both hamstrings. Deliberately, as she reached his upper hamstrings, she let her hand move inside his upper thigh and slide along the sensitive patch behind his ball bag. She'd already seen that he was pretty excited.

As she reached the meeting of his hamstrings and his butt the massage became softer and far more sexual. She loved feeling his glutes firm to her touch. She explored every inch of his finest assets before moving up his back and to his shoulders. However, she was soon back at his butt. He was murmuring with pleasure and she was thoroughly enjoying his muscles tensing as she rubbed and stroked.

She'd got one intention today and that was to empty his sack of whatever he had stored over the last couple of days and as soon as she possibly could she'd got him to roll over. She sat alongside him on the edge of the bed and dragged 3 oily fingers along his inner thigh, causing him to separate his legs a little further, over his b*llocks and up the underside of his extended shaft. His fore skin peeled back effortlessly as her fingers moved up his shaft and revealed his throbbing, purple, "helmet". It was glowing like a crown. Using the webbing between her thumb and forefinger she softly, gently, rubbed a half a centimetre or so backwards and forwards across that most sensitive part where the shaft splays outward in to the ripened head of the dick. She'd already told him that he was not to try and hold back but should give in to his desire whenever it took hold. Her touch felt so good, so assured, so confident, that he had little intention of it ending too quickly.

Where she was sat beside him she could only get access to his shaft with one hand so she stood back up and her one hand went to works on his balls – stroking them, cupping them, just feeling their weight – whilst the other moved gently up and down his shaft. He could reach her with one arm and reached under her dress with one hand and felt her bare buttock and moved across and traced the crack between her bum cheeks. Moving round he began to drag his finger along the material covering her fanny and he felt her legs widen, inviting him in. He eased a finger under the damp material and probed for the entrance to her passage – she moved her hips to meet his finger and he could feel her trying to take it in to her. Once he'd found her hole she kept gliding an inch or two up and down his outstretched finger. This feeling, coupled with her hands playing sweet music on his sexual organ, had him in ecstasy. She sensed that he was nearing the point where he could take no more and again sat beside him. Her one hand really meant business now as she eased his well lubricated foreskin backwards and forwards, controlled, sensual, powerful. His "helmet" just grew in her hand. She increased the rhythm of her stroke and he could take no more – his lower back arched upward, lifting his butt clear of the bed, his glutes were seized tight with tension, and he fired his sweet seed out of the end of his throbbing dick. His thighs were shaking as the orgasm held him in its hold. He'd let out a deep breath and had not taken another one in – his mouth half open as if in suspended animation and his eyes closed shut. Several spurts shot on to his lower stomach and she maintained her upbeat rhythm until long after the orgasm had subsided and the last drop had been "milked" from him. If this was her "thank you" for the other day then he must have made her feel pretty special – how could he ever match that?

There was now only one room in the apartment that they had not "visited" – the main bedroom. He struggled to walk, his legs felt as if they were not there, as she suggested it was time for a re-location. They entered the bedroom and he immediately noticed that this was where the music was playing. She'd already set this room up too. The soft, soulful music – and an arm less chair had been placed against the wall. She suggested that he sit on the chair as he was about to experience the lap dance of his life.

She was an accomplished dancer and the sexual tension coursed through the air. She began to sway to the music, right in front of his face. She smelled so good, clean, fresh and with a fantastic perfume – he'd never known any body smell this good but, perhaps, his senses had never been so excited. She moved his knees wider by dancing between them, flicking his inner thighs with her gyrating knees. She'd lean her head over his shoulder, allowing him to smell her, and then she'd sway back and shake her shoulders as he was mesmerised by her athletic body and firm tits. He hadn't noticed until now how wonderful her tits looked in her dress – it was just tight enough to allow him to see the upward curve without being so hugging that it looked cheap and tarty.

She really was working her body to the music. She lifted a leg on to his shoulder and he wanted to stroke her inner thigh – she wouldn't allow it but he could smell her juices. She stepped back and unhooked her dress off each shoulder – as it dropped she covered each tit with her hand but let the dress slide over her hips and to the floor. He thought that she really was stunning. When she then exaggerated her cleavage by squeezing her tits inwards and then slowly revealed her nipples, still continuing to sway with the rhythm, he wondered if life could ever get any better? She moved her arms freely and was dancing between his legs in nothing but a sexy black thong. His limp dick had started to stir again.

She closed his legs a little, put a leg either side of him, moved up real close and dragged each nipple across his face. He could feel the weight of each tit as it brushed his face. And then she began to move her hips at a terrific rate. Her sex was almost brushing his stiffening cock as she shook backwards and forwards and then she moved closer until every movement forward caused a collision with his c*ck. He could see the thong darkening as she her fanny juice leaked out.

She turned away from him and removed her thong – his eyes were fixed on her shaking butt. And then she turned around and he saw her freshly "mown" gash! Wow! She repeated the dance right up against his c*ck, rubbing it against her lower stomach. His hands moved to her tits and she did not stop him – he caressed and held, stroked and fondled. He squeezed and teased her hardening nipples and lent forward to kiss them, to lick her human "teats" and then began to suck on her nipples. She could not take any more and as she was already straddling him she impaled her self on his outstretched dick. She was very wet. And hot. And just enveloped his full length with ease. The gyrating stopped as she sat motionless with him deep inside her. His continued attention on her tits and nipples with his hands and mouth had her moaning with pleasure.

She eased her self off him and lay on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge, and began to play with her self. Her fingers eased along each lip, pulled them apart to let him look deeper inside, his attention to her just being a massive turn-on, and show off her glistening, swollen clit. She exposed it to him and played with it softly. He knelt down and inserted his fingers in to her streaming passage. She squeezed them tight and held them inside her. Squeezing, then releasing. She was so hot that he thought his hand would melt.

He had to lick her shaven minge – he loved it when she had recently removed her bush. He moved his head in close and ran his tongue along her outer lips, then probed, tasting her appetising juice. She was writhing in ecstasy. He did not linger long before going for her clit. He licked and sucked. Licked and sucked. She ran her hands through his hair but really to hold his head at her pulsing sex.

She could not take much more. She wanted them to cum together and got him to join her on the bed. She straddled his face for a few seconds, facing him, almost sitting on him, and let his outstretched tongue tease her. She then turned around and offered him her pussy whilst she went down on his c*ck. He'd only got eyes for her clit and was intent on working at it. He felt it swelling to his feathery tongue flickers. Her hips pushing in to meet his advancing, probing tongue. His tongue flicked hard across her swollen orb and he felt her body quiver.

At the other end she was sucking his c*ck for all it was worth, taking its full length to the back of her throat and sucking hard as she eased it out. Her tongue played with the shiny, purple, "helmet", licking his pre-cum away with her tongue whilst her hands played with his balls and rubbed along the length of his member. As her mouth sucked the end and her fingers eased the foreskin over the sensitive first part of his shiny "dome" he felt a "kick" deep inside his stomach. She felt it too and took all of him in as far she could and anticipated the spurt which hit the back of her throat – his salty taste and the satisfaction of giving him another orgasm sent her over the edge. His flickering tongue had continued to excite her clit and she "exploded" from deep inside, the orgasm incredibly powerful, and she could not control her emotions as she shrieked out loud and juice began to pour from her. He kept licking her clit and the orgasm continued and continued – she'd left his dick way behind and was in a world of her own as she ground her hips down on to his tongue, reaching for it, feeling it and just allowing the orgasm to continue. Wave after wave of "power" surged through a body – was it ever going to end? – until, eventually the tide began to ease. He lapped up the sweet juice flowing from her.

She did not want him to go soft and straddled his still hard tool and drove down on to it. She knew she could squeeze, and move as she wished without any fear of either of them cumming. He lost a little bit of his erection but it was still big enough to feel it, to sense it and she ground down hard on it, rubbed her clit meaningfully along its length, ... His hands were at her tits, his fingers at her nipples, ...

He began to recover and his c*ck began to swell again. She moved round and invited him to enter her from behind. Her fanny was so wet he wondered if he would actually manage to stay in – but she held him inside and yet it felt so free. From there she moved again and sat on him, wrapping her legs behind him and it felt so incredibly deep to both of them. They were both moaning with pleasure.

She then suggested that he should try her "back passage" but the thought horrified him. He'd never done that – that was the preserve of gay men and he did not want to go there – but she was pleading. She then took to black mail by suggesting that she would just have to find some one who met her requirements and that they would be no more – he knew she meant it. As his horrified face looked so disappointed she tried a different tack and offered a blow job every week if he satisfied her on just this one occasion. That did grab his attention. She told him that she'd only ever done it once and hadn't really enjoyed it but she wanted to try it again.

He used his finger to rub the juice from her streaming fanny around the hole, lubricating it but buying time because he did not really want to go there. He moved in behind her and led his dick to the edge of the dark tight hole. He was really struggling with this. He pushed it up against the entrance.

As they had been arguing neither of them had actually heard the front door open and the owner of the apartment return. She'd been due to be away another week but the weather had been terrible, she had fallen out with her boy friend and the resort was pretty lousy so she'd taken an early flight home. As soon as she entered the apartment she could hear the commotion and walked in to her bedroom to find two naked bodies.

Everybody was shocked.

The new entrant didn't ask any questions but began to strip off, saying that she needed sex with a rampant male and that she needed to join in. She asked him if he would mind obliging? Was that a serious question? The friend's body was firm but not as good as hers – she knew that and hoped it would make him appreciate her even more. The friend rolled him on to his back, led his hand to her larger, softer tits and eased down on him. She was not so well lubricated and took it real slow but she was soon wet enough to be gliding up and down on him.

His original playmate stroked her own sex and got excited watching her two close companions fornicate. As she began to get excited, her clit to swell yet again, she climbed over his face and sat on it.

He thought that he had died and gone to heaven. The two girls ignored each other as they had no interest to touch or excite but both were taking pleasure from him – he had dreamt of a woman impaling herself on his c*ck whilst another sat on his face and now he was living his dream. All he needed to do was satisfy them both together.

The one on his swollen dick rubbed her clit with her finger and knew she was nearing an orgasm. The swollen clit pressurising his tongue had an air of desperation and the little "kicks" in his dick meant that he was nearing his orgasm. The girl receiving the shafting shrieked first and let out a cry reminiscent of a famous film scene in a fast food diner. His favourite friend on his face followed and he felt her shudder and dribble on his chin. Then he let rip as he powered in to the beast squeezing his swollen tool, driving it deep inside her and causing her to let out a cry of pain. Again, his seed shot forth and she felt it cool the insides of her burning cauldron.

The three of them just did not move. Wasted. Pleasured. Aching. On a permanent sexual high. Please don't let me ever come down!