They Meet at Last

Story Info
Online lovers finally meet.
1.6k words
3.62
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimmy69
kimmy69
2 Followers

The day had finally arrived. After 6 long months of talking online and phone conversations, she was finally going to meet him in person. His flight had just landed, and passengers were now coming off the plane. She had dressed just like he had asked her too, black mini skirt, black tank top, black heels, and of course her red lacy matching bra and thong. She was already wet just thinking about the fun they were soon to be having.

She patiently watched the passengers as they filed out. Then her breath caught as she saw him, she knew he was down right good looking, but my god she was not prepared for the site of him walking towards her in those jeans that were tight in all the right places. And when she caught site of the black bag he was carrying, she almost came right then and there imagining the things he was going to do to her with the items he carried in that bag.

He stopped when he saw her, he had noticed her excitement when she had taken notice of his infamous bag, he could tell she was holding herself back from fingering her sweet pussy right there in the middle of the airport. He was getting hard just knowing that she was wet, he wanted to take her right then, but he was going to make her wait. They had a room all ready for the weekend at the Holiday Inn, and if things worked out as he had planned they would never see the outside world, he could tell by that gleam in her eyes, that would not be a problem.

They walked towards each other, he says to her “My God baby, you look gorgeous”, she blushed as he took her in his arms. And in an instant he had his hand up her skirt, pushing her panties aside and thrust his fingers deep inside her cum soaked pussy. Then as he pulls away from her, he licked his fingers and says, “Mmmmm…. Baby you taste better then I ever dreamed you would; let’s get out of here before I take you in front of all these people. Little did he know of the surprise she had in store for him?

They got to her car and he placed his black bag on the floor in the back seat, and walked around to open her door for her, she thanked him with a passionate kiss, gets in and watches him as we walks around to get in. They had a two-hour drive to the hotel, and she knew just what they were going to do with that time.

They had been on the road for about 5 minutes when he noticed that she was fingering herself, so he stuck his hand under her skirt to see how wet she was. She was dripping wet, just the way he wanted her to be all weekend. He immediately dipped his fingers in and out and in and out of her sweet cunt. God he wished he could get his face in her cunt to taste her juices, but he knew he was going to have to wait. Meanwhile, his fingers kept thrusting in her as she spread her pink swollen lips wide open for him and flicked her clit. All of a sudden she was squirming and clenching her legs as she came all over his fingers. He then put his cum drenched fingers into her mouth, with a satisfied grin; she licked her own sweet nectar from his fingers.

Now it was time for her to taste his cock, she reached over to unzip his jeans, and smiled as his member sprung out. He was already hard as a rock. Taking his shaft into her hands she started to rub his dick up and down giving special attention to the head. Right when she saw the glistening traces of his pre-cum appear she bent down and took his whole cock deep into her mouth as he groaned. Every time she took it all the way in she could feel his balls slap against her chin, fondling them with one hand as she took his cock deeper yet feeling the head tickle the back of her throat. He started to moan and she knew she was about to be rewarded with a tasty mouthful of his cum…something she had been wanting for a long time…. She started to suck him even more furiously as he shot load after load of his hot juice into her wanting mouth. There is nothing she likes better then to suck a man off and then enjoy his cum. So, for now they were both satisfied. They were almost at the hotel, and they both knew that was where the real fun was going to begin. She could not get that black bag out of her mind; her excitement at the wonders of what that bag held were growing every mile they got closer to the hotel.

Before they were even all the way in the room she had her shirt and bra off, and before she had the chance to remove her already soaked panties, he had taken off his jeans and was coming towards her. He wanted to fuck her just like that, with her black mini and red panties on. He picked her up and backed her against the wall. He pushed her panties to the side and gave her a quick kiss before he slammed his cock deep inside her wanting pussy, she moaned in ecstasy as he drove his dick into her deeper and faster. She wanted to cum so bad, but she was enjoying this type of fucking way too much to cum just yet. As he slammed his shaft into her she grinded her hips in little circles, she knew he liked this by the groans coming from him. He then stared to lick and suck her nipples; they were so sensitive that it sent shivers up and down her spine, oh god she was going to cum. He pumped into her faster and faster and just when he knew she was going to cum, he bit her nipple and she screamed in a mix of peer pleasure and pain.

They were both so tired, not so much from the sex, but more from the excitement of finally being able to enjoy each other’s bodies after all this time, so they decided to take a shower to refresh their senses. They stripped down, and climbed into a steaming hot shower. God, he thought, her body is beautiful, oh the things he had planned for that sweet lil body of hers, and she was going to be begging him to stop before this weekend was over. They took turns under the pressure of the water, trying so hard not to touch each other, quickly they finished up, got out of the shower and toweled off. She watched him saunter out of the bathroom and walk directly over to the black bag. The excitement in her eyes was more then he could bear. It was time for the real fun to begin… it was now time to explore the items he kept hidden in that bag.

He sat down on the bed with the bag; he looked up at her and saw that gleam in her eyes again. He then says to her… “You have been a bad little girl, and do you know what Daddy does to his bad girls”? She looked at him with pouty lips, walked over and bent over the side of the bed. “Yes Daddy, I know”. He then takes out a paddle, this is not just any paddle, it is leather on one side, and white rabbit fur on the other, turns it over and over in his hands while saying, “Daddy is going to punish you now and you are going to like it.” He could see her trembling as he whacked her left butt-cheek. “Ohhhhhh.” She says, “Do it again Daddy, do it again”. He whacked her a few more times on the same cheek, till her skin was flaming red, he got on his knees behind her, he then applied lube to his two fingers and spread her sweet ass apart, and slowly worked his fingers in carefully. He wanted her to be good and primed for what was coming next. She was squirming with excitement with all the attention he was giving her ass, so he reaches into the bag, and pulls out his Pyrex anal dildo. She can not see what he has, but she felt him remove his fingers. “NO Daddy”, she says, “Please, I want more”! “ Oh baby, I am going to give you LOTS more”, and with that, he slowly pushes it into her ass, till the head pops in, and he hears her say “Oh”. From the cunt juice that is dripping and all the lube he had on his fingers she is quite wet, and having no problem taking it, so he slides it in deeper and deeper, and she is starting to wiggle into it with each thrust he gives her. And in no time at all she has taken over and is thrusting her ass into it taking it all, god how he loves a women who can take it in the ass. Back and forth she goes, grinding her ass on that dildo, and then he hears her say, “Daddy I am cumming”, and she slams her ass all the way back, taking that dildo all the way. She screams in pleasure, as she is cumming. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.” He is almost wishing that it had been his cock inside of her and not that damn dildo, but he has all weekend for that. They both fall back on the bed together needing to rest up. They have all weekend ahead of them with all kinds of pleasures in store.

kimmy69
kimmy69
2 Followers