They Meet... Ch. 02

Story Info
The Lesson Continues.
876 words
3.55
7.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed, I am not done yet" he instructed her.

She quickly complied even though her body was still reeling from the orgasm which had left a puddle on the carpet beneath her.

She did not know what would come next but no longer feared surrendering herself to him.

"Right here, on the edge, so that your feet just barely hang over the edge of the bed" He told her.

As she complied with his instruction she felt his hand against her back pushing her forward, she extended her arms falling into a doggie position. He then grabbed her sexy soft hips and pulled her ass back and down until it rested upon the heels of her soft feet.

She assumed he was getting ready to enter her and wondered how he would feel inside her. But he instead grabbed hold of her right cheek and squeezed, pulling his hand away slowly as he did leaving a nice red mark.

"Put your arms to your sides." He told her and she did,leaving her face down ass up for his viwing pleasure.

She could hear him pacing a bit as he took in the view of her ass, a red hand print on one cheek, a red mark on the other. She kknew he was thinking what he was to do next. Her anticipation had her nervous as well as excited. Her tummy jumpy but her pussy wet.

A sudden loud crack filled the room followed by a stinging feeling. He had slapped her right ass cheek, hard. The sudden pain got her off gaurd and she moved foward lifting her ass off of her heals.

For that she received another slap on the left, it was a bit harder.

"I didn't tell you to move that ass, did I?" he asked her in a stern voice.

"No sir." she apologized as she moved her ass back onto her heels for his enjoyment once again.

His strong hands grouped her ass, occassionally a slap, pinch or a light carress that sent chills up her spine. He placed his right hand on her warm wet pussy, she could feel the press of his palm against her wetness and then his hand slid back until his fingers were against her swollen clit. He let a finger slide inside of her, a gasp escaped her lips. He wiggled it insode her, first one, then two, then three, then slowly, he withdrew. She could her him with his fingers in his mouth tasting her.

"Tasty little slut aren't you?" he said. She had no idea how to repsond and stay quiet.

Another slap to her ass, hard, stinging, let her know he was in charge.

"I expect to be answered when I ask you something. You will answer and address me as Master James." he instructed her.

"Yes, Master James." She replied.

He began to run his fingers along the soles of her feet, up and over her heels, across her calves, up over her ass to the small of her back. He ran his tongue around the small of her back sending shivers though her as the cool air fell agaisnt the trails left from his tongue. She felt his tongue agaisnt the sole of her right foot as he began the same journey he had taken with his fingers.

As his tongue reached the small of her back he shoved her forward and onto her right side.

"Lay on your back" she was instructed and she quickly complied laying her hands at her side.

He let his fingers run around her body and his eyes took in every inch of her. Slowly crossing her tummy until he reached her large breast. He so adored her thick nipples and held himself back from the urge to suck and chew on them and instead let his fingers dance lightly across them. Her chest began to rise to meet his touch as if she wanted more and he allowed her to have more taking each breast in his hand one at a time, squeezing, kneading, pulling. Her nipples getting harder from his touch. He got to his knees and turned her head towards him.

"Open your mouth and take my cock." he told her.

She did so without hesitation, her hands still at her sides, allowing him to begin to pump his cock slowly in and out of her mouth as he continued to torture her breasts, squeezing, pinching, pulling her now erect nipples. His hand left her breast and travelled to her warm, wet pussy.

"Spread your legs wider." he told her and again she complied.

He played with her clit a bit as he humped her face. Once his fingers were full of her juices he slid one inside of her reaching as deep as he could, then another, slowly pumping her now hot pussy. Reaching in deep to hit her g-spot. He knew he had found it when her body suddenly lifted from the bed. She felt him push in harder holding his fingers there massaging her g-spot deep inside her hot, wet pussy. His thick hard cock pumping her face, his fingers inside of her rubbing left and right, up and down, round in cricles......