They Met Online

Story Info
Izzy pleasures Matt in public.
1.8k words
4
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met via the university stand forum. Izzy had been searching for something. Something to make her feel alive again-happy, a distraction would do. And a distraction from writing the latest assignment would be fun but not necessarily a good idea.

So she searched through the chat topics online. Everyone seemed to have something, their lives seemed so much better, more full, and she felt a bit lost, a bit stuck.

She could just look, maybe just a short chat, it wasn't a bad thing was it? It probably wasn't quite right, but her boyfriend was busy living his life, meeting friends, lots of things. He was always out and when he wasn't he'd be in the adjacent room in their house share fiddling with his turntable things. She didn't have the same energy.

Izzy found someone to talk to, Matt. Late each night her mind and screen lit up, showing her the many messages they'd shared.

She liked his sense of humour, and the matching melancholy, yet wonder at the world. A flood of ideas and topics tumbled through her usually clouded mind. It helped, it was escapism-she knew what it was-but it consumed her thoughts.

They wrote often, mostly late at night, their interests flowing, their hopes and worries and the stress of assignments, presentations and deadlines. It turned tentatively to a more personal connection, compliments and passion began to build, a sexual tension she didn't know was possible just by typed conversations with someone she hadn't met. It was ridiculous really, possibly even dangerous, he could be anyone, well not exactly as he was on the student forum, and it felt right.

He surprised her one night by asking to meet her somewhere, asking her to choose a place she liked.

She suggested a favourite pub, and looked forwards to it, but with a clenching feeling in her stomach. It's one thing to message a person, another thing entirely to meet them.

But he was thoughtful and steady and keen only to see she was okay with it. So she agreed. What was the worst thing that could happen? Well there were quite a few, but not in a public and well populated area.

She dressed in a tight fitting black top which showed a hint of cleavage, skinny jeans, matching silk and lace underwear, gold and purple heels, and gold accessories. A hint of perfume dabbed onto her thighs, cleavage and wrists, a small matching leather bag and she was ready. She sat on the bus staring out the window wondering if she was going crazy, if perhaps she should get off right now as it pulled into a bus stop walking distance away, and walk home. But something made her stay.

She was to look for a middle aged medium build man with dark hair . She smiled, after all that time and she hadn't even thought to ask. He must be a mature student. A man stood at the bar slightly facing the door as she came in. He smiled at her and stepped forwards, she was wearing the pink scarf she'd stated she would. He had an honest looking face and searching dark brown eyes. He was wearing dark jeans, a light grey sweater and worn looking boots. He had short thinning dark hair cut in the recent retro fashion.

Dark stubble dusted his cheeks, chin and jawline, flecked with grey. He moved like he owned the place, back straight and pace even and measured, his drink held in a strong looking hand with dark hair on the arms and wrists.

They found a quiet table to the back of the old pub, the fireplace had been lit, and the old dark wooden benches gleamed richly in the low light.

He took off his thick jumper showing a glimpse of a delicate trail of dark hair towards his belly button, and a familiar design looked at her from his green tee-shirt. She'd had that same tee-shirt as a twenty something from an old shop near the Wall. She warmed to him immediately and couldn't help wanting to lean forwards and move the bit of fluff from his jumper that had stuck on his stubble.

He had a deep rich and calming voice. She could have listened to him for hours. When he was animated about a subject he seemed to shine, his eyes had a wonderful light.

Talking of himself though seemed to make him almost shrink visibly and she could see he didn't feel very confident about himself. She wanted to help him with that. She started to crave an opportunity to tempt him and tease him and pleasure him, to see the part of him that was deeply personal and usually hidden, so he could see how he made her feel.

She could see his arms were muscular and although middle age had set in he was still in pretty good shape. She found herself reaching out for his hand while he spoke and he hesitantly held hers, looking at it as if it were some prize. She smiled up at him reassuringly with her eyebrows raised half questioning and half suggestive. He smiled briefly, seeming unsure, but appeared to reach a decision and set down his drink. She'd only had half of hers. He took her hand again and they left the pub.

He seemed to understood she liked him and placed a hand around her waist, shy yet confident, looking at her face with an honest yet knowing manner, stroking his hand slowly down her back.

A hunger she hadn't anticipated gripped her and warmth spread through her. She pulled him to her and he responded. She could see he was flushed, and when they kissed it was like they'd known each other their whole lives, songs were in that kiss, a whole orchestra. Her blood pounded and her ears rang, she was transported.

She moved her hand to his crotch and slowly stroked him through his jeans-his breathing hitched with shock and he kissed her with more urgency, running his hands up her back and one tentatively to her chest. He cupped one of her breasts and thumbed gently over her now quite firm nipple. Pleasure ran through her and she sighed as she kissed him. She could feel his erection through the fabric of his jeans, and she stroked rhythmically, he reached a hand down, and placing her gently against the wall, a hand behind her, he slowly unzipped her jeans and carefully slipped his warm muscular hand down, and began rubbing her through her thin lace underwear.

He smiled at her as she began breathing more heavily and he felt the dampness of her arousal. He rubbed her and reached inside to slip one finger into her. She unzipped him and gently guided his strong erection out. She held his cock gently, and using her thumb took the wetness from his tip and drew it down, he groaned 'woman!' as she pleasured him -kissing his neck, moving slowly down and taking him gently in her mouth. He groaned louder-a couple walked out and hurried on down the lane-laughing softly and holding hands. A lone man stopped in the cul-de-sac-to smoke a cigarette and sit on the comfortable sandstone features of the back of an old house. He noticed them but didn't seem disturbed.

He had one hand on the wall and one on her shoulder-he was muffling his gasps by keeping his lips together but he moved gently yet quickly-his groin burning and his cock near bursting. She licked and sucked and stroked his shaft, and holding his firm buttocks to pull him deeper into her mouth. She teased his tip with her tongue and circled it in her mouth as she sucked.

She could taste he was near, as a small amount of cum entered her mouth. The man at the back had stopped smoking but was still watching. She glanced at him and winked. He looked taken aback but didn't leave. She was emboldened by the highly aroused handsome older man above her, and the obviously erect gentleman watching. Hidden from the street opening she pulled up her top and pulled down her silk bra, her nipples hard-she pinched them and held her breasts on each side of Matt's straining cock. He began thrusting with more force-still gentle but unable to control himself. The man watching took his cock out and began beating with a hard desperation. He watched the man as he came over her breasts and let out a low groan as his cum fell onto the cobbled paving. He seemed to collect himself, zipped himself up and walked past. They were alone.

The man, a little self conscious now, wiped her breasts gently with his hands and tee-shirt and watched with a slightly glazed glowing expression, as she stood carefully. He smiled and kissed her again , I owe you, he said, I need to make you... She wanted it and wanted him.

He sat her on the sandstone ledge and rubbed her clit through her still open jeans -he dipped his head and held her nipple in his mouth, teasing. A deep throbbing warmth spread through her and as she came she looked into his eyes. He part closed them and almost unbelieving felt his own erection. He guided himself into her wet and throbbing, and held her as he thrust himself inside her gently and then deeper-faster and harder-pulling her legs around him and holding her as he thrust. She felt him thick and hard and long inside her and she felt the pulsing of his cock when he came. Woman he breathed, what have you done to me?! He whispered frantically in her ear as he thrust deeply and held before and gently withdrawing.

She rearranged her clothing and they held onto each other-both breathing deeply.

She didn't want the night to end, and he searched for a bed and breakfast. They paid for two nights and rarely came up for air-except to use the bathroom or order and eat small meals.

He explored every inch of her, licking and sucking her nipples, kissing her neck, chest, stomach and thighs. Entering her with his fingers, his cock, his tongue. He revealed a kinky side and she enjoyed the positions he held them in, he confidently guided her and she let him take charge.

They talked for hours and she kissed him and told him how sexy his deep voice was-his eyes-his hands-his cock. He told her he'd never been able to come more than twice with a partner in one night-but with her he felt invincible almost. She had never been as comfortable or as in tune with anyone else before him. And she was surprised she didn't even feel guilty. She felt so close to him, and he seemed to feel the same, though he didn't say. The two nights were up. They would see each other as they were at the same university. She wanted to see him again, she hoped she would.