They Proposition Me

Story Info
My teaching colleagues have plans for me.
1.1k words
15.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You masturbate too much," Beth giggled.

"What?" was all I could manage after a long pause. The restaurant was only slightly noisy, so they all knew I heard by how red I turned.

They all burst out laughing.

Beth is my boss. Only I'm six years older, and she's a smoking hot tall blond.

Stephanie was on Beth's right. She's also a smoking hot woman, although she loves the gym. She's busty and taught and wicked. Stephanie and Beth are the same age (27).

Next to Stephanie was Megan (also smoking hot [a theme here?]—brunette), then Crystal (you guessed it—smoking hot, dirty blond), and finally Aysha. She's not blond—African American, as it were—and did I say smoking hot?

Yes.

Our little sometime drinking group was five unbelievably sexy women and me.

Beth is the school principal and we are some of the teaching staff. We get along so well that during the school day we have more fun than we should be allowed.

It's 2002, so there are no smart phones, and while you can text, it's a pain in the ass.

I'm the IT guy and so all of them have desktop computers and instant messaging.

It's hilarious. Beth is a fantastic leader and as game as they come. We've gone on conferences and she gets a separate party room and at least four or five cases of beer. We're each responsible for our own hard liquor if we want.

So conferences are a real chance to let our hair down. The six of us have become real close. At least I think so.

And Instant Messaging is a place to say anything. Holy shit! The conversations are hilarious and sarcastic and fucking sexy! The five women constantly tease me about everything and have even told me that they've had contests to see if they can embarrass me or get me hard.

They constantly ask me if I'm hard.

Constantly.

And although no one has touched me, they do make it obvious that they're checking if I am.

It's a really fun place to work!

And we all go out usually one a week. Beth and Stephanie are married, and their husbands are ok—at least I never heard of them complaining about our nights out or anything.

Which brings me to tonight.

It was just the six of us (which doesn't happen all that often; others frequently join us), joking, flirting, laughing, drinking, and snacking, when Beth made that statement.

"Look," said Stephanie, "we know you're not seeing anyone—"

"And you're always walking around hard, you know," said Aysha.

"We realize that it's probably our fault, you know, with the way we tease you and all," allowed Crystal.

"But, hey, you can't be walking around like that in school," chimed in Ashley.

I followed the statements around the table as they were said, not comprehending.

"And as principal, I have to do something about it," Beth giggled again.

And everyone else burst out laughing as Beth put something on the top of the table.

"Are you guys nuts?" I finally sputtered. "What the hell is going on?"

"We think we have a way of helping you with your—ahem—problem," said Stephanie.

"Well, I don't have a frigging problem, so let's get that straight right now," I huffed.

They all laughed again.

"No, you're probably an expert in jacking off!" said Ashley.

"Probably minored in it in college!" said Crystal, who raised her glass.

They all touched glasses and howled.

"Look," Beth said quietly. "We all love you and are flattered that you have crushes on us, too."

My mouth dropped, and after a second or two I blushed furiously, but couldn't deny it.

"Each one of us loves how you feel about us—you know—you've pretty much told us that you'd do anything to get in our pants!" said Stephanie again.

Yup, I pretty much had. IM conversations can get pretty intense when you're sitting watching the kids take a test.

"Soooo," Beth said, and stopped.

The eyes around the table were wide with anticipation and even some squirming, too.

"We have a proposition," Beth said casually, and nudged the package in front of me.

"But it's all or nothing," said Aysha. "Right, ladies?"

"Yes, yes, yes! We already agreed to it!" said Crystal. "Get to the details!"

"What the hell are you talking about? What agreement?" I demanded.

"Calm down, Tim," Beth soothed, and reached across to hold my hand.

I thought I felt a slight electric charge at that.

Truth be told, any time one of these sexy ladies so much as bumped into me I loved it.

I mentioned that all of them are really sexy and they take care of their bodies. I'm not so bad, six feet, average looking—but we all know that these women are out of my league.

And they like to remind me of it.

Tease me like. All good fun til I have to go to the men's room and jack off.

Shit. Maybe I do have a problem.

I waited for Beth to continue, and I swear the oxygen left the room. All I could hear was her sexy voice and I was on almost overload as Aysha scooted her chair closer to me and put her arm around me.

Beth smirked and batted her eyelashes. "We've had long discussions about this, and we've come up with a proposition we think you'll like."

Aysha used her other hand to lightly rub my thigh. I popped a boner, of course.

"We know you like us teasing you all the time," Aysha breathed in my ear and I only barely stifled a moan.

"Go ahead," said Stephanie. "Open it up."

I did. WTF?

It was a CB-6000 model male chastity cage.

"For you," said Crystal with a small giggle.

They all watched for my reaction. I looked around the circle, intensely aware of Aysha's hand on my leg, rubbing small circles, closer and closer to my throbbing cock.

"What the hell is this all—" I started out but Aysha suddenly grabbed my cock.

I jumped and hit my knee on the table.

"Shhh, baby, just let Beth talk, ok?" she whispered in my ear and eased her grip on my cock, but didn't let go. I melted.

"It's simple," Beth whispered. "We know how you feel about each of us."

"And we all feel the same about you," Aysha whispered in my ear and gently squeezed my cock again.

"Aysha! He's going to pop! Back off!" warned Stephanie.

Aysha smirked and backed away from me; her hand lingered on my cock though before I groaned as she dragged her nails across my lap.

"So," Beth continued, "we're going to have lots of fun—and so are you."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Taught = past tense of teach

Taut = tight, tense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Very original start. Ignore the hater trolls, this has tons of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well shit!

That non ending sucked and earned the whole story a "1".

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
What?!

If that's the end & you leave it to the reader to complete the proposition - so unsatisfying. But that seems to be what's in the future for IT guy - more teasing, then a chastity cage with promises of release only possibly met. Not a cheery vision.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A New Discovery A couple has a discovery at work that changes everything.in Fetish
Hotel Room Cuck A first anniversary does not go as expected.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The MILF Next Door Younger guy finds sexy partner closer than he thought.in Mature
John and Erin John learns to please his dominant girlfriend.in BDSM
Flagpole of Humiliation Babysitter takes control.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories