They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 07

Story Info
The truth will set you free.
2.9k words
4.5
35.8k
35

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

Jasmine walked into the house and sighed as she brushed snow out of her hair. It was the middle of December and the weathermen were predicting this was going to be the worst winter they had in years. Of course, this wasn't what she was worried about as she walked into her bedroom and closed the door behind her. She knew that Maria was working late and so was everybody else so she pretty much had the house to herself for a few hours.

After taking a hot shower, she went back into the bedroom and dropped the towel that was wrapped around her body. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and sighed again. "Well nothing is showing yet, but that won't take long." She said quietly to the empty room as she slumped down on the bed. She was berating herself for being so stupid. She knew that her parents were screwing their kids, but she was sure that they didn't know about each other doing it. She was sure her mother would freak out when not only did she tell her that she was pregnant but that the father was either her dad or her brothers. Jasmine curled up on her side on the bed in a ball and just sighed wondering what she was going to do about the problem. She didn't believe in abortion, but she also knew that if everything came out, her family would more and likely be torn apart. She fell asleep thinking about the problem.

Jasmine woke later to a tongue gently worming its way back and forth through her pussy lips. She moaned softly and lifted against the mouth. She heard a soft moan and suddenly a tongue was invading her slit with urgency. It sliced in and out like a small cock and a finger started flicking back and forth over her clit so fast that Jasmine was sure she was going to jump out of her skin from the sensations running through her body. "Ugh, fuck yes." She moaned keeping her eyes closed as her fingers dug at her tits. Her nipples were tiny rocks and she pulled on them making them harder than before. The tongue drove deep inside her making her want to scream with pleasure. She lifted her hips towards the tongue and finger then whimpered when suddenly they were taken away. "No don't stop. I'm so close." She opened her eyes and looked up at Ryan moved up over her lining his cock up with her entrance.

"Don't worry sis, I'm not done yet." He said with a grin. He slowly pressed forward with his hips impaling her on his hard shaft as he leaned down and kissed her softly.

Jasmine wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she clung to him. "Oh god big brother, yes." She lifted her hips trying to match his slow strokes inside her.

Ryan was supposed to work late tonight but the shop was so slow that he got let loose early. He knew Alex, Maria and his parents wouldn't be home until late tonight so he figured he could have some fun with Jasmine since it was just them in the house. When he stepped into her bedroom and found her lying on her back with her legs spread he couldn't resist a taste. He lay down between her spread legs and started eating her out. Now that she was awake he wanted to be inside her.

It didn't take long before they set up a rhythm and both were lost in their own world of pleasure. "Fuck me big brother, oh god it feels so good." Jasmine whimpered biting at his neck.

Ryan fucked her faster driving hard and fast into her hot hole. "God I love your hot pussy sis." He growled baring his neck to her teeth. "Bite me, mark me..."

She bit at his neck but didn't mark him. She knew there would be questions if she left a love bite on his neck. Her body was wound like an over tight watch and she knew it wouldn't be long before he pushed her over the edge. "Fuck me Ryan, I'm so close."

Ryan reached down between their bodies and grabbed her clit, pulling hard on it as he plowed hard and fast into her. "Cum for me sis, coat my cock in your wonderful juices." He panted.

Jasmine dug her nails into his back as she slammed her hips up against him. "Fuck me I'm cummminnnngggg... OH fuck I'm pregnant." She screamed as she suddenly went flying over the edge.

Ryan suddenly stopped moving inside her. He was close to cumming but her words stopped him cold. "You're what?"

Jasmine opened her eyes and looked at him in alarm. Her words sunk into her passion filled mind. "Uh oh..."

Ryan just held himself over her, not moving. His rock hard cock was throbbing but he ignored it. "You're what?" he asked again.

She lowered her eyes then lifted them to look at him again. "I'm pregnant."

Ryan felt like someone had just dumped a pail of cold water over him. He felt his cock soften and pulled out of her before sitting on the bed beside her. He looked everywhere but at her at first, he couldn't believe what she had just said. "A... Are you sure?" He finally looked over at her.

Jasmine pushed herself to a sitting position and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Yeah, I went to the doctor today."

Ryan didn't know what to say, he didn't know what to do so he just sat there beside her not saying a word for a couple of minutes.

"Ryan?" Jasmine asked looking over at him. "Are you okay?"

It was obvious her brother was in shock. Ryan shook his head and tried to give her a smile that came out more like a bad smirk. "Yeah... I just... Wow..."

"Tell me about it."

He looked at her. "What are you going to do?"

She looked at him. "I have no idea. I mean we don't believe in abortion..."

"No that is definitely not an option." He reached over and gently ran his hand over her stomach. "Any idea who the father is?"

Jasmine shook her head. "It could be yours, it could be Alex's or it could be dads."

Without warning she suddenly burst into tears. Ryan reached over and pulled her into his arms holding her tight as she cried. "It's okay Jas, everything will be okay."

She clung to him as she cried. "Mom and dad are going to kill me."

He ran his hand up and down over her back. "No they aren't. They are going to understand, this family has been through a lot and we have always stuck together. We will make it through this as well."

Jasmine pulled back so she could look into his eyes. "You sure?"

He nodded as he wiped a tear away. "Yes, the only thing is how are you going to tell everybody?"

Jasmine just shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea."

Over the next two weeks Jasmine tried on several different occasions to tell her family she was pregnant but the time never seemed right. Tonight seemed like the perfect time, it was the first time in quite a while that everyone was actually home. They had planned on having a movie night after dinner so everyone congregated in the living room. Ryan was sitting on the floor next to Maria and had his arm draped across her shoulders. Dana and Nash were sitting on the love seat snuggled up close together while Alex and Jasmine sat together on the couch. "Got the popcorn?" Nash asked as he put the movie in the vcr.

"I got it." Alex said with a smile as he held up the bowl.

"Then I guess we're all set." He sat back down next to Dana and was about to hit play on the movie when Jasmine spoke up.

"Hold on dad, I need to talk to everybody."

Ryan sat up and turned to look at his sister with a meaningful look. When she nodded he nodded as well. "What's up sweety?" Dana asked looking worriedly at her daughter.

"Um... I've got an announcement to make."

Maria turned and looked at her sister. Jasmine was pale and it was obvious that she really didn't want to say whatever was on her mind. "What's up sis?" She asked looking at Jasmine.

Jasmine let her eyes move over her family. She knew it was now or never. "I... I'm pregnant."

The room was suddenly as silent as a tomb. No one moved, no one spoke. Alex and Nash were looking at her with guilty expressions on their faces, they both knew that they could be the father. Nash sneaked a peek at his wife and was surprised by the look of joy on her face. He knew he had to wipe that look off and was dreading it.

Dana looked at her daughter with a smile. "That is wonderful dear. I didn't realize you had a boyfriend."

Jasmine looked at her mother. "I... I don't."

The smile started to fade from Dana's face. "Then who is the father?"

Jasmine looked down at her hands which she held in her lap. "Well, that is..."

"It could be mine." Ryan said suddenly looking at his mother.

Dana looked at her son in shock. "Yours?"

Before Ryan could answer Alex spoke up. "It also could be mine."

Dana shifted her eyes to her other son. "Yours?"

Nash swallowed hard then stood up and moved over to Jasmine. He put his hand on her shoulder and looked at his wife. "It could also be mine honey."

Dana looked at her husband in surprise. "Yours? You have been fucking Jasmine?"

Nash didn't look away; he waited for the disgust to show on her face but there wasn't any, just surprise and was that a look of guilt? "Yes, and Maria both."

Maria stood up and wrapped her arms around her father. "Its okay daddy, it's about time it all came out in the open."

Dana looked at Maria then looked over at Alex and Ryan, both of them were nodding. "Maria's right dear; it is time it all came out in the open."

Nash caught the look that passed between Dana and the boys and gasped. "Have you been with the boys?"

Dana nodded, "and the girls." She waited for him to go ballistic, she waited for him to scorn her, but it never came. Instead he just started laughing. Dana watched him for a minute then put her hands on her hips. "And just what is so funny?"

Nash was doubled over trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard. When he saw the look on his wife's face, he sobered but it wasn't easy. "All this time I have been scared to death to tell you about me and the girls and you have been playing around with the boys... and the girls."

Ryan looked up at his father with a grin. "Don't forget that you have been playing with Alex and I dad."

Dana looked at her son in surprise then looked back at her husband. His cheeks were a beautiful shade of red. "The boys?"

Nash looked at her and blushed even harder. "Yeah, it was during the camping trip."

Dana looked at her husband in shock. Then it was as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. She had played with the girls while the guys were off camping, why couldn't the boys have some fun of their own? "Well, talk about a family playing together." She said with a grin.

Jasmine looked at her parents, "you're not upset at me?"

Nash squeezed his daughters shoulder. "Of course not honey. This is as much our fault as it is yours."

"Jasmine nodded and her hand automatically went to her stomach. "What are we going to do?" She asked softly.

Alex stood up and walked over pulling Jasmine to her feet and into a hug. "We are going to raise it to love our family as much as we do."

Jasmine looked around at her family and everyone nodded. "Really?"

Dana smiled at her daughter. "Really."

Jasmine relaxed and clung to Alex. "I was so scared to tell everyone."

Nash pulled her out of Alex's arms and into his own. He kissed her softly then just held her. "We're a family honey, and family sticks together, through the good and the bad."

Dana smiled at her husband and daughter. "So are we gonna let this ruin movie night or are we gonna watch the movie?"

Nash smiled at his wife, he let go of Jasmine and started to move back over to the couch when Maria spoke up. "Well actually since everything is out in the open now, why don't we really have some family fun? Kind of celebrate the newest addition to our family."

Everybody looked at everybody else then grinned. It didn't take long before the movie was forgotten as everyone quickly shed their clothes. As soon as everyone was naked it was a free for all to see who would end up with whom.

Dana laid back on the couch and grinned as Ryan dove between her spread legs licking and sucking like a man possessed. Maria had dropped to her knees in front of Nash and taken half his cock into her mouth sucking greedily at it as Jasmine and Alex curled up on the floor together with Alex's face buried between her legs. "Oh god eat me big brother." Jasmine cried holding his face tight between her spread legs as she heard the moans around her. She looked around with a smile. Her mother was writhing on the couch as Ryan went to town on her hot pussy. Maria was swallowing all of Nash's hard cock as the older man furiously fucked her face. Jasmine lifted her hips tighter against Alex's face as she felt her brother drive his tongue deep inside her. "Oh fuck, oh god, yes. Eat my hot pussy."

The room was suddenly full of the sounds of moans and cries as the six people all fought for release. Dana was whimpering as Ryan went to town on her pussy, driving his tongue deep inside her and flicking roughly at her clit with his fingers. "Fuck, oh god, ugh, I'm cummmmmmiiinnnnggg..." Dana cried coating Ryan's face with her juices.

Ryan moved up over her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her body. "God you are so hot mom." He growled slamming forward with his hips and burying himself completely inside her.

"Fuck me baby boy." Dana cooed wrapping her legs around his hips as she drove him deeper inside her.

"Oh yeah, fuck her Ryan." Nash growled looking over at his son as he drove his cock deeper inside Maria's hot mouth. Ryan just grinned at his dad over Dana's shoulder and started pounding hard and fast inside her.

Maria looked up at her father with a smile. "Fuck me daddy. I need your hot cock." She moved to her hands and knees and looked at her father over her shoulder. Nash quickly dropped to his knees behind her and slid deep inside her depths. "Oh fuck yes, so good." He growled grasping her hips and holding her tight against him as he filled her over and over with his huge cock.

Jasmine watched her family coming together as she lifted her hips against Alex's mouth. "Eat me big brother, make me feel good." She whimpered.

Alex drove his tongue deep inside her making her whimper with need. "Cum for me sis." He growled against her as he worked his fingers roughly over her clit. "Coat my face with your juices.

"Ugh, so close." Jasmine panted pulling at her tits. Between the moans coming from all around her and the attention her brother was giving her pussy her body was on fire and she was sure she was going to split apart any second. Suddenly Alex bit down on her clit and she screamed as she came. "Fuck I'm cummmmmmiiinnnnggg..." She cried coating his face with her juices.

Alex drank up all her juices like a man dying of thirst, then quickly moved up over her body until he was able to fill her with his meat. "Oh yes, fuck me big brother." Jasmine purred as he filled her.

The room was soon full of the sounds of bodies slapping against bodies and moans and groans as each person fought for release. Dana was the first one to go over the edge and she screamed in pleasure as Ryan continued to slam hard into her. "Cum for me mom." He growled, slamming harder and faster inside her. It was almost a chain reaction after that as each person found the ecstasy they were seeking. The room was full of cries, and moans as each person was pushed to that edge of reality.

When they were all sated, Jasmine sat back against Alex and looked at her family. It didn't matter who the father of her baby was, it would be loved just as much if not more as the family loved each other. The family that plays together stays together.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers