They Say That Cheaters Never Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

She nodded acceptance, with small tears in her eyes. Then I attacked her and made love to her.

Obviously later that day Julie called Brent to tell him what she had found out. It was clear from their conversation -- which I listened to in its entirety -- that they both bought the half-sibling story hook, line, and sinker. How could then not with the affectionate yet innocent hours of audio and video tapes they had of us, and given our similar appearances.

Just to cover our last base I called Kerri that day to tell her that Julie had asked me about it and pursuant to our understanding I told her the truth. I asked her if Brent had asked her about her relationship with me and she said "No, but of course if he does ask I'll tell him."

That night Brent did ask Kerri -- as he said he would in his phone conversation with Julie -- just so that he could act surprised and be able to say that Kerri had told him, not Julie.

Two work days later all of the electronic equipment was gone from both of our houses, our cars, and our cell phones. Kerri and I had a mammoth celebratory fuck-fest, and then went back to our average of three times a week.

The only change we made after our "trust event" was to make innocuous daily calls to each other on our regular cell phones so that if the records were checked one would see that we were still talking to each other. Also, we got together with spouses about once a month at our spouses' suggestion; during those visits we were affectionate but not sexual.

The next two years were amazing. Both Kerri and I were more sexually and emotionally satisfied than at any other time in our lives -- more satisfied than we ever expected to be, or had any right to expect. Over those two years several things changed, however.

One, I had to admit that I'd fallen in love with Kerri, and we verbally expressed our love for each other every time that we met.

Two, Kerri badly wanted to have at least one child, and I wanted several children.

Three, Brent was found to have a low enough sperm count that he was unlikely to ever be a biological father.

Four, even though Julie was open-minded about it when we discussed it before marriage and during our first couple of years of marriage, she now made it clear that her career was too important to her and she no longer wanted children.

Five, while we both still liked, and in some ways loved, our spouses we had to admit that we were not "in love" with them, and their affection toward us seemed to have diminished, although neither Brent nor Julie seemed in any way unhappy with the status quo.

Kerri and I came up with another plan. She would coerce Brent into going to a sperm bank with her and she would pick out a donor that had physical characteristics most like mine. She would not consummate the procedure with the sperm bank but she and I would fuck as often as possible while she was off the pill and in her most fertile time of the month, so that she could bear our child.

We were proud of ourselves. We were lovers -- and cheaters -- that were never caught and completely fulfilled. Apparently spouses don't always find out after all.

Epilogue

Unfortunately, it didn't work out as planned. Despite Kerri quickly getting pregnant Brent found out by a screw-up at the sperm bank that she never had in vitro insemination. He got an in-womb DNA test done. Before the results came back Kerri and I took whatever money was truly ours from our accounts, packed up our most cherished belongings, and had them shipped to another city.

While of course we weren't being fair to our spouses, we at least gave them a token by meeting with them personally to tell them that we were not related to each other and were leaving them to go off together, and that we would sign any divorce papers they proposed as long as the conditions were not totally outrageous. We weren't looking for their money.

Obviously, those meetings did not go well, nor did our refusal to tell them where we were going. We just left contact information through an attorney.

Both Kerri and I felt like shit until the baby was born. Now we are divorced from Julie and Brent, live modestly, are married to each other, are expecting our second child shortly, and -- are truly happy and fulfilled.

I guess sometimes cheaters do win, even if it is at the expense of others.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12