They Share Justice

Story Info
Judge & prominent attorney arrive on the same page.
1.8k words
4.26
34k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is a fairly new attorney, not new to the profession but new to this town, she has tried several cases but nothing of any major stature at this point until now. She's finally gotten her first case that her client's life, and freedom depends on her expertise to get him the justice that he deserves, and getting his freedom is just what she intends to do.

Walking into the courthouse Monday morning for her client's preliminary hearing, she picks up a copy of the days docket, hoping she would be going in front of one particular judge. This judge is the kind of man that makes her instantly moist each time she sees him. He's fairly tall, with brown hair, and hazel eyes, and a smile that could be seen for miles, and not to mention a wonderful body too. Upon finding her case upon the docket she realizes that she is in fact going in front of the judge she hoped for. There have been many times that she has seen that very judge eyeing her up although he tried like hell to make it not so obvious, and today was going to be the day that she and hopefully he have both been wanting.

Just before the doors to the courtroom opened she excused herself from her client and slipped into the ladies room, adjusting her jacket, opening the upper two buttons on the top of her blouse, peaks of her cleavage now exposed, her skirt is pulled up higher, more of her thighs now show, now add this to her shapely, slender legs, and stiletto heels, she was sure that her being dressed in this manner would assuredly draw "his" attention. Just as she exited the ladies room, the doors to the courtroom opened.

"It's show time, show him what you got girlfriend." She thinks to herself. As everyone that was needed in attendance today entered into the courtroom, court was ordered into session, and he walked in. In a matter of second just as always as she looked at him she could feel her wetness beginning. He called the docket for the day, confirming all readies, and not readies which took a few minutes, each time his eyes scanned the courtroom, they always seemed to stop on her.

Finally it came to her time to shine, her client's case was called and she knew this what she now had to do. Standing before him and the jury, as everyone in the courtroom noticed her risqué attire a bit of a loud commotion began. The judge quieted the courtroom once, as she continued with her opening statements, walking in her slow, seductive walk across the room, in front of him and over in front of the jury his honor had to once again attempt to call order in his court, but to no avail this time it just didn't work, so he did the next best thing, banging his gavel.

"This court will come to order." He let out in a much louder voice. Looking over at her as she stood seductively leaning against the jury box, his eyes locked onto hers, she winked quickly. The look on his face was one that he just couldn't hide anymore as her skirt hiked higher up her thigh. Suddenly he ordered council to the bench. She and her rival walked before the judge, he dismissed the prosecuting attorney, and placing his hand over his microphone he looks directly into her big brown bedroom eyes.

"You do realize you don't belong dressed like this in my courtroom don't you?" she just smirked and dropped her pen intentionally, bending over in front of him to retrieve it, left him open access to view her black lacey thong he cleared the courtroom, and ordered her into his chambers. Walking back to her client for a minute leaned down close to him and whispered,

"Trust me I will have you out of here today." Standing back up she smiled and sauntered off to the judges chambers. As she entered his chambers he shut and locked the door.

"Your honor, why did you lock the door?" she asks in a seductive voice.

"Don't you realize I could have held you in contempt in there today for causing a ruckus in my courtroom." He replies, his eyes staring intently into hers as his hands take a hold of the hem of her skirt hiking it over her hips, his hand pushing between her legs, cupping her sex. She gasps a bit and jumps.

"Your honor you can't be doing this."

"I can't be doing this, is that what you just said to me? I can do what ever I want. This is my show remember, you started this the very first time you stepped into my court room a few months ago and as for your little show today... oh yes I can do this...you need to finish what you started." his fingers sliding in between her wet, puffy pussy lips pushing them slowly inside her.

"Oh please your honor don't do this..." she pleaded with him, although she was asking for him to stop, in her heart she was begging for more.

"Oh you like it don't you? I know you want more."

"Aayah yes I...noo I don't please your honor we can't do this." She replies whimpering, moaning and grinding against his fingers. Suddenly he stopped and made her look at him.

"You like how it feels inside me don't you?

"Oh yes and I like this even more." He replies opening her blouse, cupping both her breasts. She moans softly as her head falls back. Unhooking her bra he frees her breasts, leaning in he sucks her right nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking over the very tip, nibbling on it gently yet firmly. Reaching down she grabs onto his now throbbing shaft that's tenting in his pants under his robe. He gasps and stops all at once. Lifting his head he looks deep into her eyes.

"Do I have your attention your honor?"

"Ah yes you do...don't do anything funny please."

"Good, now we are going to do this my way."

"And what might your way be?"

"Either you give me what I want for my client or I will drop this hard cock where it stands, I will walk out that door, and you won't ever get inside me." He stands there and just ponders it for a moment or two.

"Well little missy, that all sounds wonderful, but if you want justice for you client, and you value your license, then you do it my way or I will have no problem with turning you into the licensing board and have you disbarred for improper solicitation of a highly appointed officer of the court. Now do you understand me?"

"Are you threatening me your honor?"

"No I am not threatening you, I am just trying to make it so we both get what we want. And I know what you want."

"what do I want?"

"You want this." Reaching inside his pants, he frees his throbbing shaft. Taking her hand he wraps it around his cock.

"MMMMMMMmmm yessssss he feels so good." She whispers, stroking him gently his first drops of pre-cum come to the tip. Looking at him once again she runs her tongue over the bottom of her top lip.

"Go ahead taste him...he won't bite you." Opening his robe, she kisses her way down his chest, over his belly joining her lips with her hand. Slowly she runs her tongue over his tip licking off the pre-cum moaning softly onto his shaft causes it to throb and jump. Lightly her tongue engulfs his head enveloping it gently as she slides her lips down the length of his shaft, her tongue sliding ever so slow down the underside, causing his body to shutter and shake as her lips lock tighter around his shaft as her sucking now becomes harder taking hold of the back of her head, he begins to pummel his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth as his moans of ecstasy grow louder. Just as she can feel his cock hardening in her mouth, and his balls tightening, he pulls her mouth off of him. Standing her up he backs her up against his desk, sitting her on the edge.

Removing her thong, he spreads her legs, placing them over his shoulders, and without a word, he rapidly begins to devour her dripping pussy. With every thrust of his tongue he dives deeper inside her, pushing her to that wonderfully erotic edge, that edge so wonderful that even if she wanted to try to hold back her orgasms there was absolutely no way possible, her body begins to whither, and tremble her legs locking around his head, her muscles inside contracting around his tongue, her soft moans turning to screams as her body erupts in volcanic force releasing her hot juices into his mouth. As she lie there on his desk, trying to get her breath back, he stands between her legs, his solid, thick, rigid shaft pointing to her opening.

"You want this inside you don't you?"

"Oh yes I do...but we just can't what if someone comes looking for you?"

"Well either do it with you now...or I won't ever do you at all... your choice." Hearing that wasn't what she had wanted to hear...so willingly at that point she gave in.

"Go ahead... take me, let me feel that thing inside me." Without another word, he leans in pushing just the head inside her. She lets out with a horrendous scream as he slides his shaft inside. Setting still for a minute allowing her get used to something of that size being inside her, she can feel it pulsing against her clit, grabbing onto her ass cheeks he pulls her in closer to him, pushing himself deeper inside her, her back arches as his thrusting gets harder and faster, until she just can't take anymore...her muscles contract down hard around his shaft milking it for all its worth, her nails raking at his chest, as his cock hardens, his balls tightening their bodies both in complete spasms now as they ride through wave after wave of orgasms together, their juices mixing together as he releases his cum shot after shot deep inside her walls, and her juices coat his cock, running over his balls. He falls spent on top of her, lifting his head he looks deep into those brown eyes one more time...kissing her passionately. Their kiss breaks and they just stare at one another.

"Alright little missy, let's go back into my courtroom, and if you behave yourself...you may just get what you're looking for after all." She didn't say another word...they gathered their wits about them, got themselves dressed and headed back into the courtroom where court was once again ordered back into session.