They Share Justice Ch. 02

Story Info
Their justice continues back in the courtroom.
1k words
4.33
19.6k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As court is reconvened he looks over at her and smiles a soft smile, as he had to maintain his professional side in that courtroom. She smiled back at him and sent him a quick wink. His heart instantly began to run, as he knew what he would have her again later if he gave her just what she wanted. The district attorney rambled on and on about what seemed like pointless information. As he sat behind that bench, she sat back in her chair listening to the D.A's continuous babble, looking down just in perfect time to view her spreading her legs for him. Now he may be a judge but he isn't dead, as she spread her legs for him, he couldn't help but notice her still glistening pussy, as she hadn't put her thong back on.

His heart begins to race just as the D.A ended his summation. He could feel his shaft hardening in his pants once again, and wanted to badly to be back inside her hot wet pussy. He looked at her once again; she slipped her hand between her legs spreading her pussy lips exposing her engorged clit to him as he was trying to announce his decision.

"It. It is in my opinion that the state hasn't entered enough evidence at this time to continue this case onto trial, there for I have no other choice but to dismiss this case." He renders his verdict to the D.A., as he reaches under his robe rubbing his throbbing shaft.

"But your honor?"

"Listen, you did you job, but you didn't do it properly, now get out of my courtroom and I don't want to see you back here until you have properly done your job next time." Looking over at her and her client, he apologized to her client with the courts apology and told him that he was free to leave. Her client looked at her, and thanked her. He shook her hand and walked out in front of the D.A.

When the courtroom was empty, she remained sitting in her chair; he stepped off the bench, and slowly made his way over to her. She stood up and walked in front her the table.

"You did it again you know, I told you to behave out here before we left my chambers, now you did what you did, and you got what you wanted, now I want you." Reaching out to touch her she instantly put her hands onto his chest.

"Oh no what makes you think that just because you gave my client what he justly deserves, I will just let you have me again?" she asks in a devilish little tone.

"Fair is fair little lady, I gave you what you wanted, now I want what I want."

"Ha! She exclaims. "If you think I am just honestly going to sit here and give it up to you, your wrong…you're going to have to work for it."

"Oh I am not going to have to work for anything…we agreed upon it…I held my end of the agreement…and now its time for you to hold up to yours. You can't sit here in my courtroom and tease me while I'm up on that bench. My cock was so hard sitting up there, and I think somehow you knew it too." "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." She replies looking deep into his gorgeous hazel eyes, leaning toward him she paws her fingertips over his length gently. "Or maybe I knew exactly what would happen to you, there for I did it intentionally."

"Well whether you did it intentionally or not…the fact is you did it, and caused a wonderful reaction, you caused my hand to have to rub my cock while sitting behind that bench, and now you're going to fix it."

Taking her quickly into his arms, he hiked her skirt up slipping his hand between her legs once again, she shrieks as his fingers explore the length of her pussy lips. Spreading them gently he slides two fingers inside her hot box. She gasps as her hips hunch forward wanting his fingers deeper inside.

She didn't have time to get a word in edge wise, he cleared off the table rather quickly, laying her back onto the table, he knelt down on his knees between her spread wings, his tongue ran along the insides of her spread lips, before sliding deep into her wetness, the tip of his tongue teasing at her clit lightly as he sucked it into his mouth, chewing on it gently as not to hurt her.

Her back arched, grabbing onto the back of his head, her hips gyrating to the feel of his warm, velvety tongue and his teeth working her clit in a way that no other man has ever done. His tongue now hard and strong pummels in and out of her wet, dripping pussy as her body goes into complete spasms. The grip on his head gets tighter, and her hips hunch harder into his mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER YES…YES…YESSSSSSSSSSSSS…GOOD GOD DON'T STOP NOW BABY!!!!!!! She screams as he drives her into a convulsing hard orgasm, her body racking and withering beneath him. As her body begins to once again come back to earth from Xanadu, he helps her to sit up, wrapping his arms around her; he looks deep into her eyes.

"That my baby was just a beginning, after dinner we can go somewhere that we won't be bothered at all, and I will make it a night you won't soon forget."

"Are you certain that I won't make it a night that you wont soon forget?" she asks coyly.

"Ah well no, I'm not certain of that, but maybe this will turn out to be a night that neither of us will soon be forgetting."

"We shall see Your Honor, we shall see."

"Oh now its Your Honor once again?"

"Well after all we are still in the courtroom." She replied in a deviant tone. "Your such a baddddddddd girl."

"Oh you haven't seen just how bad I can be…you just wait till after dinner." With that he kissed her one more time, she recomposed herself, grabbed her briefcase and she walked into his chambers with him.