They Share Justice Ch. 04

Story Info
Brief courtroom fling takes a turn to serious.
2.6k words
4.59
17.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they drifted off together for what seemed like forever, even though only a little while, he awakens to see that she isn't next to him in bed, quickly he sits up and looks around when he can hear the shower running. Getting out of bed, he makes his way into the bathroom and suddenly his eyes behold her beautiful naked body in a whole new light. He didn't say a word, he didn't move a muscle, he just stood there and stared at her watching her standing in the shower, the water slowly cascading over her body washing herself. He was totally taken in by the sight that's before him, wondering what's going through her head at that moment.

"Is she just washing up, or is she trying to wash "me" off of her? Are the thoughts that run through his head? "No, I can't let her wash me off of her."

Opening the shower door, he places his hand on top of hers, as it's rubbing the soap over her body. She jumps slightly as he has startled her she thought he was still asleep. Standing in behind closer behind her, he begins to wash away the "dirtiness" and the "game" for which their relationship began scrubbing her skin gently, wanting them to have a fresh, clean start together, feeling and enjoying the softness of her body, the contours of every curve as he lathers her completely. His touches much different now then he had touched her before, much more gentle, loving, very intimate.

Sensing this change and that moment, she engages him in a deep, passionate, and sensuous kiss. Enveloping each other in their arms, their kiss deepens as they back under the water. Together the feeling of a new beginning is born as the old is washed away and the new is in bloom. As their kiss breaks, they didn't speak, their eyes locked onto one another, looking deep into one another's hearts. Slowly he continues to wash every inch, and curve of her body as she begins to meld to his touch. As he reaches her feet, and the water rinses her off, he lightly kisses his way back up her body. Standing before her, its now her turn to wash him. Starting at the back of his neck and on from there, she could do this forever, as he feels so good to her. Slowly she lathers his chest, enjoying every inch of him. His hands on the center of her back, pulling her in closer to him, her erect nipples pressing into his chest, leaning down to her they engage in another deep, passionate kiss, He gasps softly as her soapy hands slide down over his belly, coming to rest on his hardening shaft. Wrapping her hand around his length, she washes him gently. Their kiss breaks their eyes still as one. She smiles softly. "You know we won't get to dinner this way don't you?" he asks softly.

"Yes I know, I guess we should finish up in here so we can get going." She replies as she slowly unwraps her fingers from around his shaft, and continues her descent down his body. As she finished washing his body, and the water rinsed him off, he took hold of both her arms, standing her up slowly. Kissing her passionately one more time. Reaching around him, she turns the water off, he stepped out first, extending his hand to her once again to help her out. Wrapping a towel around her, he stands behind her embracing her in his arms, kissing her neck lightly. She shutters, and quickly slips away from his lips.

"No, No, No don't you start this again, if we are going to get to dinner sometime tonight we really must keep our heads about us and get going." He agreed much to his dismay. They dry each other off and head into the bedroom hand in hand.

"Oh no".

"What's the matter baby?"

"I have no idea what I am going to wear, I don't feel like wearing my every day work clothes, but I have so many other things in there and I just don't know what to wear."

"Let me take care of that, I will dress you to look good." She winks at him and walks to his closet. Opening his closet she stands there and just looks, she can't believe all the wonderful things that this man has in his closet. Pulling out a light blue polo shirt, and black khaki slacks she turns and looks at him sizing him up and picturing this outfit on him.

"Yup, oh yes. This will be perfect on you."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes I'm sure." She replies. Raising his arms over his head, she slowly helps him into his shirt.

"I can do this you know, it's been a long time since anyone has dressed me."

"Oh I know you can dress yourself, but I want to do it for you." Leaning into him she kisses him softly. Getting onto her knees before him, she helps him into his boxers, and then his khaki's. As he stands slowly she pulls his boxers and khaki's up buttoning and zipping them for him. "Ok baby, now you can do the rest." She stands back and watches him finish dressing as she gets herself dressed. He puts on his belt, socks and shoes walking over in front of his dresser he combs his hair, and puts on his cologne that she loves the scent of.

"Are we ready to go now?"

"Yup we are ready, let's go." He replies, grabbing his suede leather jacket, and his keys they head out the door.

"So where are we going tonight?"

"You shall see, it's actually a surprise." He replies, yet what she didn't know is that he had prearranged this dinner earlier in the evening. He is a good friend of one of the people working tonight and all was arranged for him. Opening her door for her he take her hand and helps her in. As they went on their way to this surprise restaurant that he was taking her to, they began to talk, not about work, and cases, and clients, and judgments, but about them, and their likes and dislikes, as the arrived at the restaurant, he once again came our to her side, opened her door, and helped her out. Keeping her hand in his, he walks with her to the door. Now being the perfect gentleman that he is, he opens the door for her.

"Ladies first."

"Why thank you." She replied softly, their eyes again instantly locked onto each other as they just stood there for a moment. Walking inside they were greeted by the person that he had made all the arrangements with earlier.

"Your table is ready. If you will follow me please." She just looked back at him with an unsettled look on her face.

"After you my lady."

Following the gentleman to what she thought was going to be a simple table turned out to be an entire empty room with only one table set for dinner in the center. The lights were dim, the music in the background was soft, and there was a soft glowing fire in the fireplace. Helping her off with her coat, he pulls her chair out for her. As their seated they are handed their menus and the bottle of wine that was chilling in the ice bucket on the side of the table is opened and poured for them.

"Will there be anything else." The gentleman asks.

"Thank you that will be all for now."

"Very well, your waiter shall be with you shortly." As he walked out of the room, she just looked at him yet for a moment didn't say a word.

"What is all this?"

"Do you like it? Its not too much is it?"

"Like it, I love it. I've never had anyone do anything like this for me before."

"Well you are definitely worth it and I would do it all over again. Now the question is what are we going to eat?" opening their menus they decided on their meals of choice. As their waiter approaches the table to take their orders, he takes the initiative to order for her. Everything about this entire evening was perfect to her, so perfect it was like a dream, yet a dream that she didn't ever want to see end. The waiter collects their menus and parts the room. She just sat there and stared at the fire, with the softest of a smile on her face as the entire evening up to this point was replaying in her head.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks softly. She suddenly snapped back to the sound of his voice.

"Everything, this entire evening has totally taken me to a whole new place, a place that in fact is so perfect I don't ever want to return from"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes very." Their dinner arrives, and their conversation continues to grow as they come to realize that they actually have a lot more in common than either one of them actually thought. Little by little the more that he learned about her, he could feel his heart falling more and more for her. As they finish dinner, he stood up and walked toward her. "Come with me please." He asks extending his hand to her. Accepting his hand, they pick up their glasses and walk over in front of the fire. As she stands there he stand in behind her, wrapping his left arm around her waist. They enjoy their drinks, the warmth of the fire, and the company of each other. Turning her around he looks down into her big brown eyes, which through the light of the fire have actually turned more of an amber color.

Taking her glass from her, he places both glasses on the table just off to the side of them. His fingers slide gently into the sides of her hair as he leans down kissing her softly. Her hands wrap around to his shoulders, their soft kiss deepening.

"What do you say we get out of here and go back home?"

"That sounds like a perfect idea to me, lets go." Gathering their coats, helping her into hers, he pays the bill and again hand in hand they head back out the door. Arriving back at his vehicle, he takes her into his arms one more time, again engaging her in a passionate kiss, this time the feeling that was churning in his groin was special, it was that special tingle that one feels when he or she is falling in love with someone.

"Oh god, I want you so much right now." He whispers.

"I want you too, but not here let's go home."

As they arrive back at his place, walking with her to the door before unlocking it he suddenly out of the clear blue takes her back into his arms and kisses her once again.

"My gracious what has gotten into you tonight?"

"You, you are what's gotten into me, lets go inside." wrapping her arms around his neck he quickly picks her up and carries her inside. Kicking the door closed behind them, it locks automatically. Carrying her to the bedroom, he lays her gently down on the bed; lying in beside her, looking long and deep into her eyes.

"I don't want you to leave me tonight, please stay with me." He whispers as she kisses her once again. Slowly and lovingly he undresses her, exposing all of her beautiful body to his eyes and his eyes alone. Gently she pulled at the bottom of his shirt, sliding it up his back. He sits up, her eyes intently watching him as he takes a hold of it behind his shoulders, removing it over his head.

"Oh my god you look so good when you do that like that."

"Well watch this." Standing beside the bed, in a very slow, seductive sort of way, he opens his pants lowering them over his hips and down his legs slowly. His eyes intently locked onto hers, she could see so many different expressions in them now. She could tell how happy he truly is.

Making his way back onto the bed with her, she rolls onto her side, her body pressing against his. Their hands exploring every inch of each other, her lips kissing his neck lightly. He moans softly as her hand envelopes his hardened shaft gently. His hand slides between her legs cupping her sex, rubbing gently. Her hips hunch forward to his hand, gyrating against it slowly. In a very loving manner he spreads her pussy lips enjoying her wetness. The passion and desires now building between them take over, rolling her onto her back, gently he spreads her legs, lying atop of her not a word needed to be spoken, the words being exchanged between their bodies, and their hearts said it all. Gently the head of his hard, thick, rigid, throbbing shaft pushes gently against her opening. The feeling of entering her this time was so much different then the first time. This time he was loving her for her, and the beautiful, wonderful loving woman that she really is, instead of taking her in a hard and fast manner that a chick who just wants a cheap thrill would want. Her back arches, high-pitched gasps escape her lips as he enters his length inside her. Staying perfectly still as her love tunnel relaxes and accepts his length her back settles down onto the bed. As their eyes became as one again, he could finally see the need of this woman for someone to love her and that's exactly what he intended to do. His pace, slow and steady, his shaft rubbing on her inner walls, her nails lightly raking up his back as her legs wrap around his waist, her feet resting on his ass. Her hips hunching upward, wanting him deeper inside her. Her muscles contract around him, sucking him in deeper.

Their breathing changing, becoming rapid, and shallow, their soft moans growing louder in harmony. Feeling their orgasms building within them, her left hand slips between them, her fingers wrapping around his shaft, stroking it with every slow thrust he gives her. Feeling his shaft hardening more inside her, his balls tightening, her muscles contracting down around him as her body begins to rack, and whither under him, she feels his juices rolling up his main vein, as his moans grow deeper, almost into growls. His head throws back, her back arches as they push each other to that ultimate edge, as their bodies explode together, his hot cum shooting stream after stream deep inside her pussy, her juices flowing freely covering his shaft, and his balls. Their bodies shutter, and shake as he falls spent on top of her, her arms wrap around him holding him tightly to her. Rolling onto his back, laying beside her, she rolls onto her side, resting her head onto his chest. His arm wraps around her holding her securely.

"My god baby, if I am in fact dreaming, please don't ever wake me, this is one dream I don't ever want to end."

"Well you aren't dreaming, what we have is real, and it's never going to end." And with that said, he kisses her one last time, she snuggles her head into his chest, her fingers running through his chest hair lightly as they drift off to sleep.

*

To: my readers

I want to thank the special judge in this story for all his wonderful help, and his wonderful ways, that makes writing this series as easy for me as it does...he is one very special man and from the bottom of my heart I thank him.