They Share Justice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes really, show me baby." Her hands slide up onto his shoulder pushing his robe off of them, letting it fall from his arms to the floor softly kissing his chest. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer to him, feeling her erect nipples pressing against his chest through her dress. Her arms wrap around his neck, pulling him down to her gently.

"I missed you so much, and I will show you just how glad I really am." She whispers in his ear.

"Not out here baby, come with me." Taking her hand into his, he takes her into the bedroom. As they enter his bedroom, there are scented candles that lit the room, satin sheets on the bed, soft rose petals all over, two new glasses and a fresh unopened bottle of red wine on the side of the bed. She just stood there mesmerized by all that he has done for her. He walks to the side of the bed and opens the bottle of wine, and pours two glasses.

"Do you like what you see?" he asks softly.

"Yes I do, and I love being here with you." Standing behind him she slides her hands around his sides and up onto his chest, kissing his back softly. Turning around to face her she sees the light from the candles reflecting in his eyes.

"Oh baby don't move." He stops where he is as she just looks into his eyes.

"What are you looking at baby?"

"Your eyes, oh my god they are absolutely gorgeous like that, with the candlelight reflecting in them." He smiles at her as he hands her a glass. Crossing arms they share a drink together. Taking the glass from her, he places both glasses back onto the nightstand and takes her back into his arms leaning in and kisses her softly. His tongue probing lightly at her lips, her lips part their tongues meet, dancing that dance of passion. Slowly he slides his hand up her bare back, unbuttoning the two-jeweled buttons behind her neck. Slowly lowering the top of her dress, his hands cup her breasts, massaging and kneading them gently. Her hands cascade down his chest to his now fully erect shaft that's pressing against his boxers. Her touch sends a chill through him instantly as he has thousands of Goosebumps taking over his being. Slowly her fingers paw over his length as his hips press toward her hand.

He lowers her dress over her hips allowing it to fall to the floor. She steps out of it and tosses it aside with her foot. Her fingers slide into the sides of his boxers and gently she tears away his boxers dropping them to the floor. Backing him up to the bed, she slides her body up his, kissing her way up his chest with every move her body makes. Still those goose bumps continue to take over him. Their eyes lock once again as she straddles her now dripping pussy over his fully erect, thick, throbbing shaft. In a teasing manner she takes his phallus into her hand and lightly runs the very tip over her the length of her cum laden pussy lips. He gasps, his back arches, his hips hunch forward trying to push himself inside her.

"No No big boy, I'm not done," she whispers. Settling her pussy just over the very head of his phallus drives him insane as he can feel her muscles sucking on his tip. Slowly she rocks back and forth for a bit like this as she watches his facial expressions changing. His hands come to rest onto her ass cheeks as he pushes upward to get deeper inside. She pulls herself off of him only to look even deeper into his eyes as the sexiest look of begging comes into them. He whimpers a bit as she runs his tip over the length of her pussy lips again. Then suddenly when he least expected it, she slid herself down his shaft all at one time, taking his full-length balls deep, her muscles instantly contracted around him, sucking and milking him. Reaching around between them cupping his balls she massages and kneads them gently. Feeling his shaft growing harder inside her, his balls tightening and contracting in her hand, her orgasm ripening in the depths of her stomach, their bodies begin to shake, his back arches, her hips push downward even harder onto him, their moans turning to harmonic screams, as they drive each other to that point of no return, his cock erupting shooting shot after shot of his hot cum deep inside her, coating all her walls, her pussy releases coating his shaft and balls with her juices. Wrapping his arms around her he gently pulls her down atop of him, holding her, kissing her deeply running his fingers down the length of her hair, as their bodies tremble from their release. Looking down at her he notices she is beginning to drift off to sleep.

"I love you baby, you will always be safe with me." He whispers.

"I love you too baby, and there is no place that I would rather be safer than right here with you."

12