They Walk Among Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of fingering the older woman she pulled back from him. Kevin silently thanked her for letting him breathe again. Martina was now openly panting as she stared at Kevin who had two fingers pushed up as far as he could and was flicking her clit back and forth with his thumb.

"Damn Kevin you have me so close to cumming. Don't you dare stop young man, do you understand me?" she said in a strict manner.

Kevin thought that was odd that she would say that and in that tone of voice but he decided to play along and see where it went.

"Oh don't worry, I always listen to my teachers so I can get better grades," Kevin said and then moved his fingers faster inside her.

Martina started thrashing above his waist and grabbed the sides of his head, tilting it backwards so he could look at her face. Kevin wasn't exactly a virgin, he could tell she was on the edge of a wonderful orgasm. The fact that his whole hand was soaked indicated everything. He just needed to find the right button to push to set her off.

"Am I being a good student? I need all the lessons I can get from my teachers. Maybe some – extra credit lessons," he told her.

Kevin was amazed at her expression. She was so caught up in teacher/student role-play that she was forgetting to swallow, small amounts of saliva started running out of the corner of her mouth. The young Seal decided to push the button harder.

"I'm really learning a lot on how to make my – slutty – teacher feel good between her legs. I might have to stay after class more often just to make sure I understand the subject matter," he said.

"Oh yes you naughty boy. I'm gonna keep you after school so much, you'll start to think you're living there. Now shut up and frig my fucking clit harder," she told him in a harsh voice.

Kevin reached up with his free hand and began tugging one of her hard nipples. He twisted it slightly one way and then twisted it back again. When her body started trembling he pulled the bud away from her breast until her breath caught in her throat.

The pain and pleasure coursed quickly through her as Martina threw her head back and screamed.

"Oh fuck, oh fucking shit! I'm gonna cum so God damn hard! Right – fucking – NOWWWWWWW!

Martina's orgasm turned violent as she fell forward over the back of the couch. Kevin acted quickly and grabbed her around the waist as she lay on his shoulder. This put her in a perfect position to move his thumb harder against her now sensitive clit. She thrashed around, trying to get away, but Kevin's grip was too strong and all she could do was scream for him to stop.

When he thought she had enough of her own medicine he pulled his fingers free and allowed her body to calm down. She was still draped over the couch like a discarded coat so he pulled Martina back over and let her collapse against his chest. When her breathing returned to normal she pushed herself away from him.

"When someone screams stop, you shouldn't continue to torture a nerve ending that is over sensitive," she said.

"I was just doing what I was told," he said smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you dare stop young man, do you understand me?" he mocked her in a high-pitched voice.

Martina slapped his arm hard and Kevin brought his hands up to protect himself in a weak gesture of defense.

"Ok, ok, I surrender," Kevin pleaded.

When he brought his hands down she kissed him hard and ran her slender fingertips over his chest. Martina couldn't get enough of feeling and exploring all the cuts of his muscles. When she finally reached his abdomen she reveled in the exquisite stiffness of the six distinct mounds extending outward and couldn't help but to look down again.

"So is this what they mean by a six pack?" she whispered seductively.

"Yeah I guess so," he replied.

"In that case, I think I'm getting thirsty," Martina said as she slid to the floor.

She reached up and undid his belt and started opening his pants. Kevin knew what she was going to do and it made him nervous. His ex-girlfriend had tried to give him a blowjob and it turned out badly.

She only performed the oral sex act for a few moments and then complained that his cock was too thick and it hurt her. Kevin's cock was not long by any standards, only seven inches long. He always thought that the actual girth of his member was a deformity that would turn women off.

When she had his pants undone she pulled them, and his underwear, free of legs. As her eyes traveled up his legs she tried to memorize the sight of every nook and cranny of his body. When she finally saw his hard cock, Martina sucked in her breath quickly. Kevin noticed this and wanted to get dressed and leave. He didn't need this kind of embarrassment again.

"Um – Martina maybe we should call it a night. I'm a little self-conscious about my deformity and you're not doing me any favors by starring at it," Kevin said meekly.

"Oh my God Kevin, why in the world would you think this – is deformed? That's the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen in my life!" Martina exclaimed as she tried to wrap her fingers around it.

"I don't understand, you're not turned off by it?" he said with a puzzled look.

"Does this look like I'm turned off?" Martina said and then took the bulbous head into her mouth.

It was Kevin's turn to suck his breath in as the warmth of Martina's mouth moved up and down his cock. He leaned his head back as he felt her take more and more into her oral cavity. Kevin had but one thought about the feeling spreading throughout his body.

'So this is what a blowjob is supposed to feel like.'

She bobbed her head up and down in his lap for five minutes, then Martina lifted her head up and let his cock fall free with an audible plop. She slid back on top of him and straddled his waist.

"Normally I love to suck a cock off and get the first one out of the way, but I can't help myself. I'm dying to know what that fat cock feels like inside me," she told him in a wanton voice.

Martina grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it upward. When she had her thong out of the way she placed the lips of her pussy against the head. She knew he would stretch her dripping hole wider than any other man she had ever bedded, and she couldn't wait. As she lowered herself down she looked into his eyes.

"Just sit still and let me get used to it, and then I'm going to do what I told your friend I was going to do. I'm going to fuck your brains out Kevin," she whispered.

Martina would slide down a few inches at a time and then raise herself up to where his cock almost slipped free. She repeated this until she had almost six inches stuffed into her. She was biting her lip to keep from screaming as the pain coursed through her. With her last ounce of energy she impaled herself the rest of the way down.

"Oh my fucking God! Oh fuck I can't believe I have all of it in my pussy," she told him.

"I can't believe it either. No one has ever taken the whole thing before Martina," Kevin said as he too felt a twinge of pain because she was so tight.

Once the pain turned to pleasure, Martina began to slowly rise and fall in Kevin's lap as she placed her lips next to his ear.

"You made me cum so fucking hard before, I really want to repay the favor. What can I do to make it better for you? I can do so many nasty things with my body. Nasty things that are too perverted to tell you, I'd have to just show you. So tell me, what do you fantasize about when you stroke that fat cock for relief?" she asked.

"I don't know, just normal things I guess. Having sex with a hot woman always works," he told her.

"Oh you are new to this, my young, strong, stud? I should warn you right now though, really hot women like me don't have sex – they fuck," she whispered.

Kevin's body betrayed him as he let out a low groan.

"Oh I think I found a chink in your armor Seal. Did it turn you on when I said – fuck? Maybe you want that hot woman of your dreams not only just to – fuck you, but to talk nasty to you also. Whisper all those naughty, slutty words that good girls don't say, like – fuck and cock," Martina whispered as she bit his ear lob.

"Holy shit Martina! I don't think I'll make that list of people who can handle you" he breathed out.

"Oh you poor little thing. Is my – cunt – to tight for your – big – fucking – cock? Maybe it's not, maybe you need to shove it down my throat. If you trust me, I can be the nastiest – fucking – whore, you've ever seen," she said.

Martina moved her body faster and she knew from experience he wouldn't last much longer. She needed to prove her point about fucking his brains out.

"You want to know something Kevin? As much as I would love to have you shoot all that – hot – creamy –cum, deep inside my – tight –little – cunt or even in my tighter fucking asshole, there is something else I want. I want it pouring down my – slutty – fucking – throat. Tell me, order me to do it," Martina told him in a very whorish way.

"Oh fuck – do it – do it Martina. Swallow my fucking cum – hurry," he panted.

Kevin couldn't take it any longer and began to tremble. Martina quickly dislodged herself and sank to her knees. The second her lips wrapped around his cock head, Kevin let loose a large stream of cum straight into her waiting mouth. He felt her throat work as she swallowed blast after blast of his scalding cream. When Martina was sure she had all he had to give she pulled her lips back and cleaned the tip before looking up at him.

"You know Kevin I don't want to brag but I've swallowed a lot of cum in my time. I can safely say that yours is the best by far. It tasted like I was sucking on a piece of candy. I can't wait for another dose," she told him as she stroked his cock.

"Well I can tell you this. That was definitely a first for me," Kevin said weekly.

"How long before you can get another load ready? I'd love to see if I can get this thick pole of yours up my ass without passing out," she told him.

I don't know if I should, I've got briefings all morning and I doubt that I could concentrate if I was nearly fucked to death," he told her

"Ok, I don't want you to get in trouble your first night in Aviano, because I have so many things to teach my new student. Why don't we continue this when you get off work tomorrow? I'm sure I can give you a briefing that you'll never forget" she told him.

Kevin agreed. He was still new to Alpha squad and needed to stay in their good graces. He gathered his things while Martina called the on base taxi for him. They kissed each other deeply and then Kevin turned to leave. When he was safely out of sight, Martina went to the living room and picked up the phone. As she dialed the number she rubbed her very sore pussy.

"Hello," a male voice answered

"It's me," Martina answered.

"Did you find him?" he asked.

"Yes. Just as you thought, he and some of his teammates came into the bar. He's still using Dvorska as his last name," Martina told the man on the other end of the line.

"Are you sure it was him?" he asked

"Yes, I'm positive he's the one. He was telling his friends he was from Texas but his Grandfather was from Slovakia. It seems to follow our Intel on his family and I can tell you for a fact that he has exceptional hearing," she told him.

"Yes Martina it does seem to fit, but how can you be positive that it's the same Dvorska son that we're searching for?" the man asked.

"His cum tasted like candy. Just like yours does my darling husband," Martina said.

"Jesus you're a fucking slut Martina," he told her.

"Isn't that why you sent me for this assignment? It's too important for us to leave it to those rank amateurs you associate with," Martina told her husband.

"Keep him close and get me any information on his team's movements. Check in no later than 72 hours from now and keep me informed," he said then the line went dead.

Martina went upstairs to get cleaned up. She was glad that she had not informed her husband of everything about Kevin Dvorska. Like how much stronger he was and that his cock almost split her in two.

Hope you enjoying the story so far. Sorry Miz-t, I just couldn't resist the twist here at the end and leave you stuck with another cliffhanger. Remember to vote and advice is always welcomed. Chapter 4 coming soon.