They Walk Among Us Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"My pleasure Martina, let's go Navy boy."

Kristine and Adam stared at each other for a moment. Her eyes were full of tears as she watched him turn.

"No don't, please I'm begging you don't this," Kristine said as she struggled to break free again.

"Say goodbye to your lover Miss Duka," Martina said with a little laugh.

Adam walked out onto the edge of the porch. Franz kept his distance in case he was to try something. The wind tossed Adam's hair a little, as he felt the cool air against his face.

"Nice place isn't it Dawson, lots of wind with little access, high steep hills to prevent any sniper getting a clean shot. You SEALs think you're better than everyone else, well you're sadly mistaken."

"Are you going to shoot me or bore me to death Franz?"

**********

"Range?"

"Fifteen hundred meters."

"Wind?"

"Left to right at -- um -- five knots."

**********

"I'm sorry you find me boring. Goodbye Mr. Dawson."

Adam looked up to a hill almost a mile away. "Goodbye Franz."

As Franz aimed his weapon at Dawson, he gave a little smile. Suddenly his head snapped back, as the contents of his skull splattered against the side of the house. When his body slumped down, Adam looked towards his team's sniper position and mouthed a thank you.

**********

"Holy shit V-man, nice fucking head shot!" Carl Werner exclaimed, as he peered through his spotter scope.

Alpha team's sniper chambered another round into the silenced SR-25 sniper rifle. V-man kept his eye pressed to the scope, but was furious with his spotter.

"I was aiming at his heart you moron. That's our fucking friends down there, now get the God damn wind right, or I'll turn this thing on you next."

**********

'Time for you to fucking die Martina.' Adam Dawson quickly put on Franz's long coat and hat, when suddenly a brown mist formed in front of him.

Adam took a step back as he watched the image of Luka Dvorska emerge in the center of the swirling cloud. Even though Adam had seen the ghosts of Kevin's ancestors in the cave, it still startled him.

"Hi Adam, I thought I'd come down for a moment and stop you from doing something stupid," Luka said with a smile.

"This isn't real, you're dead," Adam said with a little fear.

"Glad to see that you haven't lost the ability to state the obvious Adam."

**********

"Who the hell is L-tee talking to?" Carl asked.

"I don't know, I can't see anyone."

"Well shoot the fucker anyway before he gets one off at L-tee!"

"Who Carl, do you mean that squirrel down there? I don't have a fucking target moron!" V-man screamed at his teammate.

**********

"Mr. Dvorska, I don't really have the time to hang out and chat with a ghost. Now if you'll excuse..."

"Adam, the reason I appeared to you, is to remind you of the fact that you aren't like those women in there. I know you're a SEAL and a trained killer. Fine, I accept that fact, but you're not a cold blooded murder."

"Luka, you don't..."

"Bullshit Adam, I see it in your eyes. You're like Kevin when he's angry, full of piss and vinegar. I can't stay long, but I want to ask you a question -- Mr. Dawson. Who the hell made you Judge, Jury, and Executioner?" Luka said, just before he dissipated into a brown swirling mist.

Adam Dawson shook his head as he watched the mist vanish. He pulled the brim far down in front of his face. Aiming the AK-47 harmlessly in the air, he squeezed off one round. Kristine had her head down and was crying, when suddenly, she heard the report of Franz's rifle.

"Noooooooo!" she screamed and thrashed in the chair.

"You fucking bitch! I'm gonna kill you!" Kevin screamed as he tried to get up.

Lorna saw him struggle and slammed the butt of her Glock against Kevin's skull.

"Lay down you son of a bitch! No one said you could get up," she said as Franz entered.

Martina saw that Franz was looking down, as he closed the door behind him. "Don't look so sad Franz, if it will make you feel any better, you can rape Laura while Kevin watches."

"That sounds like a great idea Mother," Lorna said as she moved towards Laura.

Suddenly the AK-47 was raised and one well place round went through Lorna's shoulder. As she spun around, Kevin stood up and kicked her weapon away from her. Martina stood up and stared at the covered figure in astonishment.

Adam Dawson removed his hat quickly and pointed the rifle at Martina's head. "Go ahead bitch, bring that gun up. Give me a reason to blow your fucking head off."

Martina looked at her daughter lying on the floor. She was holding her shoulder and bleeding badly. She then turned to Adam and saw the look of pure hate in his eyes. Martina dropped the gun on the floor and stepped away from the two bound women.

"I'm unarmed Adam, go ahead take the shot."

"Kill the fucking bitch Adam! Kill her God damn it!" Kristine screamed.

"Yes Adam, do it. Show you're lover what kind of man you really are. Go ahead take the shot -- you coward," Martina egged him on with a smile.

Adam walked up to the smiling Martina Kordic, with the rifle pointed at her head the whole time. Suddenly Adam turned to the side and quickly shoved his boot into her abdomen. Martina flew backwards and violently slammed into the wall. With both Kordic women on the ground, Adam quickly moved to Kristine and freed her hands.

"Untie Laura while I help out Kevin," Adam said as he kept his weapon trained on the Kordics.

Adam approached Lorna and knelt down beside her. "Where's the key bitch?"

"Go to hell you bastard," she replied and spat in Adam's face.

Adam pressed the end of the rifle against her wounded shoulder applied pressure. Lorna screamed in pain as he pressed harder.

"I'm all of out being nice for the day. Where's the fucking key or should I show you what happens when I do become upset?"

"It's -- it's in -- stoooop -- it's in my pocket," Lorna cried out in agony.

Adam searched her and pulled out the key. Once Kevin was free, he grabbed the Glock and helped Lorna to her feet by pulling her up by the hair. Kristine had Laura free and reached over to grab her wig. Laura took it quickly and placed it on her head. Kristina saw the look of total humiliation in her eyes.

Kristine moved over to the rising form of Martina Kordic. "We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Kristine Duka, nice to meet you."

Kristine pulled her fist back. With all the energy and anger she could muster, she slammed her fist into the side of Martina Kordic's head. The mother of one, spun around, and crumpled to the floor unconscious.

"Nice hit sweetheart," Adam said as Kristine shook her hand in pain.

Kevin walked up to Laura and knelt in front of her. He softly touched her leg and the same violent feeling arouse within him. He fought to keep the wolf in, but it was increasingly hard.

"Please just leave me alone. Don't even look at me Kevin. Now you know the truth, I'm nothing but a monster," Laura cried, as she pushed his hand away.

"Listen Laura, I don't know what happened to you, but I don't think you're a monster. You're just a sweet girl that got caught up in the middle of a family feud of sorts. Please calm down. The rest of the team will be here soon."

"You two fucking lied to me!" Laura looked up at him screaming.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Navy SEALs?"

"We thought you were Martina's daughter. I can't really explain anymore than that Laura. Please trust me when I tell you that you're not a monster and I really like you."

"Get away from me, just get away," she cried as she ran into Kristina's arms.

Adam looked on with a heavy heart. He could tell that his friend was in pain. Once again, Martina Kordic found a way to hurt Kevin Dvorska.

"Kevin, get that piece of shit daughter ready to move," Adam told him.

"With pleasure L-tee." Kevin had an evil look on his face that Adam had never seen before.

When he reached the glaring Lorna Kordic, he stood within a few feet of her.

"I never got your first name Kordic."

"It's Lorna you fucking murderer, and I'm not done fighting you. Some how, some way, I'll make you pay for what you did to my father."

"I thought you would feel like that Lorna," Kevin said and then with lightning speed, smashed his large fist into her head.

Kevin turned to his Lieutenant. "She's ready to move Boss."

Adam walked outside and waved at Bob Holiday who was at the bottom of the hill in the sedan. Once Bob returned the signal, he climbed behind the wheel and sped up the road.

Seal compound, Aviano Air Base.

Neal Hawkins was reading the after action report that Dawson had submitted. All the information was correct and it was a good extraction of the hostages. There were no causalities except that of the enemy.

Neal placed the folder down and closed his eyes. Once again, Martina was in custody. This time she had her daughter joining her, a daughter that no one knew existed. Adam and his team pulled off a perfect prisoner snatch, but he had not followed orders.

'Why in the hell did he let that bitch live?'

While Neal Hawkins was contemplating what to do with the Kordics, Adam Dawson was in his office trying to figure out his own problems. He had his hands wrapped tightly behind his head and as he leaned back in his chair. He knew that no matter what he did, Kristine would always be in danger.

He was thinking about what Hawkins had said to him before he went on the mission. Maybe people like him could settle down and still be in the teams. Hundreds of ideas went through his mind, as he tried to pinpoint one foolproof idea that didn't cause her harm. The only one that made sense was to rotate back to the states and leave her here to do her job.

"Oh fuck this shit, just get it over with Dawson," Adam said aloud as he got up from his desk.

Adam walked quickly to Kristine's office, when he reached the door he stepped in hurriedly. Kristine was busy with paperwork, and when she saw Adam enter, she put down her pen and looked at him with a puzzled look.

"You look like a man with a mission. Who are you going to save next?"

"We need to talk," Adam said as he moved to the side of her desk.

"Ok, what has you in such turmoil?"

"You."

"I'm not following you Adam. Martina and Lorna are in a holding cell downstairs. There is no way for them to hurt me or anyone else for that matter."

"As long as we work together and date, you will always be in danger. People will hunt you down and use you against me. How many times do you want me to pull your CIA ass out of the fire?"

"Oh I see. You're tired of coming to my rescue. Well don't let my job stop you from doing yours. You leave in a few weeks, so it will be someone else's turn to protect me," she replied as she started her paperwork again.

"Why do you always have to be so damn stubborn?" Adam said loudly.

"Why do you always have to be so -- so -- male? Kristine screamed back as she stood up.

"Damn it Kristine, you'd be safer doing another job, you single minded female!"

"Yeah, and what job is that, you thick headed SEAL!"

"I was thinking housewife!"

"Oh really, and I suppose there's some poor sap out there who wants me around forever!" Kristine screamed as her face turned red.

"Yeah -- me!"

There was a deft silence in the room, as Adam's words hung it the air. Kristine's mouth was open in shock at Adam's admission of love. Adam on the other hand was breathing hard, not only from the screaming, but also from the anticipation of Kristine's answer.

"Well?"

"Are you asking what I think you're asking," Kristine said as she started to tear up.

"Well I'm not standing here in your office looking for an after action report."

Kristine flew around her desk and jumped into his arms. The two lovers held each other tightly as the realization of what just took place hit them full force. Kristine buried her head in his muscular neck as she wept with joy.

"Now that had to be the all time strangest way to ask someone to marry him, but I'm still waiting for an answer."

Kristine sobbed happily. "Yes."

2000 hrs, SEAL Compound holding cell, basement level 3.

Petty Officer Jeff Markley sat in the metal folding chair as he read the latest issue of Sports Illustrated. He carried no sidearm of any kind, just a key card in his front breast pocket below his Trident patch. Now that the holding cell had guests, the only way in or out was with the swipe of that card.

"Dolphins are looking pretty good so far, I just wish Marino would retire," Jeff said.

Lorna Kordic sat against the wall staring at the young SEAL on watch. Her mother Martina was lying on her cot staring at the ceiling. She was trying to contemplate a way out of all this, if not, her and her daughter would end up at that detention center.

Lorna stood up and approached the bars of the cell, her injured arm wrapped tightly in a sling. Even though there was some pain, she tried not to show it. Lorna tossed back her jet-black hair to one side. She knew that most men preferred the look on a young attractive woman.

"Hey sailor, can you spare a smoke for an injured prisoner?"

"Sorry, I don't smoke, besides there's no smoking allowed down here," Markley replied as he read his magazine.

"Well can I at least have some water?" Lorna asked in a pouty little voice.

"I guess so, give me a minute."

Markley dog-eared the page he was on and placed the magazine down on the little table next to him. He walked over to the water fountain and poured a small cup of cold water. When he handed it Lorna, she brushed the side of his hand lightly with her fingertips. As she sipped the water, her eyes never left his.

"Since we can't smoke, you wouldn't have something like a stick of gum would you?" she asked softly.

Martina turned her head to look at her daughter trying to seduce the guard. She knew that if anyone could do it, she could. If she were able to get him inside the cell and get his card, maybe they'd have a chance.

"Um -- yeah, I think so," he said as he searched his pockets.

Pulling out a pack of gum, he handed her a stick. Lorna slowly inserted the gum into her mouth half way and then closed her lips around it. She moved it in and out like a thin cock, but her gleaming eyes never left his.

"Um -- I -- I better get back to my magazine now."

"Oh but why, it's so boring being stuck in here. Can't we just talk -- or something," she said as she ran her hand lightly around her pert breast.

Markley's eyes darted down to her roaming hand, as he subconsciously licked his lips. Lorna saw his reaction and knew she had him. Martina knew it too and smiled at her daughter's prowess.

"You know there are other things we can do besides talking to each other, things that are much more enjoyable, or so I've been told." Lorna ran her hand down to her crotch and rubbed hard as she spread her legs a little.

Jeff Markley was now breathing heavier as he watched Lorna Kordic masturbate herself through her jeans. "Can I have another cup of water -- please?"

The way she said please in that little girl voice made his cock jump hard in his pants. He quickly went and poured another cup of water and gave it to her. As she drank the cool liquid, she let some spill out of the corner of her mouth. Jeff watched as the front of her shirt became damp and Lorna ran her smooth tongue around her lips.

"You know, water is nice but, do you have anything -- warm -- to drink down here?" Lorna left no question as to what she wanted to drink.

"Um -- we really..."

"What's your name handsome?"

"Um -- it's Jeff."

"Well -- Jeff -- no one can get in or out, so no one will know that we played a little."

"We really aren't supposed to..."

"Come on Jeff, don't you want to slide your big cock through the bars. I'm so thirsty for something warm to drink," Lorna told him seductively.

"Can -- can I -- um -- kiss you? I've never -- um -- kissed anyone as pretty as you." Markley bowed his head in embarrassment.

"Oh Jeff, you have no idea how much I wanna kiss you baby. You can kiss me all you want to, for as long as you want to sweetie."

Petty Officer Jeff Markley turned his head towards the door to check for company. Seeing no one, he turned and moved his lips towards the bars. Lorna smiled at him and moved her lips towards the young SEAL.

In a flash of speed, Markley reached in and grabbed the back of Lorna's head. With superior strength, he slammed her face into the bars and held her there. Martina was so stunned at the move she froze in disbelief.

"Let's get something straight bitch. The only reason you have air in your lungs is that my Skipper is allowing it -- for now. Try to fuck with me again and I'll rip your God damn intestines out through your cunt -- now sit down."

Markley grabbed a hand full of hair and threw her backwards in the cell, just as Martina was running up to help her daughter. Lorna crashed into her mother and they both tumbled to the floor. Lorna cried out as her injured shoulder impacted the cement floor.

**********

Kristine knocked on the door to Laura's apartment. She looked around the area to see if anyone was around. After the last couple of weeks, she started to take her surroundings more seriously. She spun around when she heard Laura's voice on the other side of the door.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone, or aren't you done embarrassing me yet?"

"Laura, please open the door. I just want to talk to you, really."

Laura opened the door and stared at the lovely Kristine Duka. "I don't have time to talk, I'm busy packing Kristine. Please just leave me alone," she said as she tried to close the door.

"Laura, please just give me an hour of your time. After that, if you never want to see any of us again then fine, but at least give me one hour to explain everything."

"Fine, come in."

"I was hoping you'd come over to my house. It's quiet and we can talk over a glass of wine perhaps."

"No, I don't think so. I'm..."

"Please Laura. I'm not trying to trick you into anything. Just one hour."

Laura studied the woman at her door. She had a genuine look of care in her face. She knew of her secret, but she showed no sign of disgust for her.

"Alright, one hour, after that I want nothing to do with you people ever again."

"Thank you Laura, you won't regret it," Kristine said with a beaming smile.

The drive to Kristine's house was short. The odd silence in the car made Kristine nervous about the outcome of the evening. Kristine knew Laura was going to hear about Martina and the SEALs. Even though it was against everything the SEALs stood for, she had a right to know the truth.

The two women entered the house and Kristine took Laura's jacket. As she hung it up, she saw Laura adjust her wig slightly. She truly felt sorry for the lovely woman. She was young and failed to realize that true beauty lies within our very soul.

"Come into the living room. It's time you found some answers to your questions."

Laura entered first, with Kristine right behind her. As her eyes came to rest upon Adam and Kevin, she tried to head for the door and leave. Kristine grabbed her arms from behind and prevented her escape.

"Easy Laura, all we want to do is talk to you. You promised me an hour to explain. Trust me, no one here will hurt you, I give you my word."

"Let me go, let -- me -- go," Laura said as she struggled against Kristine.

Kevin walked up to the two women. "Laura, just calm down and hear us out. No one's going to do anything to harm you. I'll go get you two some wine," Kevin said as he went to the kitchen.

Kristine finally let her go, as Laura stormed into the room and sat in a chair away from Adam. No one said a word, as the group waited for Kevin to return. When he did come back in, he had a tray with two glasses of wine and two bottles of beer. Adam laughed at Kevin's attempt on being a server.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers