They Watched As I Ate Her Stinky Creampie

Story Info
Eating Creampie with an audience.
2.5k words
4.42
98.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My live in girlfriend, Nancy, is a beautiful 40 year old brunette. She is about 5'5" and 120 lbs. She has a great body with C cup breasts. She is smart, funny, and loves to laugh. She also shares my love of motorcycles. She loves to ride and is quite proficient on two wheels.

I'm a little older than Nancy. I am just under 6' and weigh in around 195. I have long dark hair, and a full, neatly trimmed beard. I exercise regularly to stay in shape. I have ridden Harleys since I was a teen.

My latest ride is a customized Streetglide. I get a lot of compliments on that bike.

Nancy's bike is a Softtail. I spend hours working on her bike. She looks really hot riding it.

We often ride in the Colorado Rocky Mountains during the summer. Occasionally, we rent a hotel room in a cool mountain town, where we try to fuck each other silly.

Sex with Nancy is fantastic. I especially love to eat Nancy's smoothly waxed pussy. She gets very wet and is a squirter. When she is aroused, she smells stronger than other women I have known. I love her scent. It drives me wild!

She says she stinks! She tells me she's happy that I love to eat her "stinky pussy."

A few months ago, Nancy asked me to eat her pussy after we had sex. She is on birth control, so we always fuck bareback. At first I refused, but after she asked several times I said I might. Finally I agreed, when I was horny, and said I wanted to do it for her.

After I had cum in her wonderful bald pussy, I had second thoughts. I thought it would be gross to eat her after I had shot a load into her. I love her, so did it anyway. I went down and licked her slit and tongued her cum filled hole. As soon as I started tasting and smellng her, I got turned on again. She loved it, and had a very strong orgasm as I licked and sucked her fragrant, cum filled pussy.

It's now something we do occasionally. She always has an incredible orgasm when I eat her creampie. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I love doing it. I love eating the cum I have just deposited, and her juices mixed together! I love the smell and the taste of it. I love knowing I'm doing something most guys feel is too nasty to do.

One beautiful weekend we planned a trip to a mountain town about 100 miles away. It's a ski resort in the winter, so rooms are plentiful in the summer. We made a reservation at a motel where we would be on the ground floor.

Harleys are often the targets of thieves. Our being on the ground floor would enable us to park our bikes in front of our room, where we could keep an eye on them.

The morning we left I told Nancy, " I hope you are as horny as I am. We are going to have a lot of time to spend being naughty this weekend."

She asked, "Are you horny enough to eat my creampie on this trip."

"Yes, I want to eat your creampie, Babe," I replied. "You know I love to do it."

Then she said, "How about this? Each time you cum in me, I want you eat me to another orgasm." "I don't want to have to ask. Show me that you love me enough to suck my stinky, cum filled pussy, every time we fuck." She knows I melt when she talks dirty.

I said, "You don't stink. I think you always smell and taste great!"

"Liar", she said. "I know that I get pretty stinky after you cum in me."

I said, "I love you and your stinky pussy, Sweetheart! I will eat you out anytime you want me to."

"Lick and suck me clean each time you cum in me. Every time, Billy! Promise me now that you will."

"I promise, I'll do it every time. You won't have to say a word."

"Well, I might say a few things to encourage you," she added.

"That'll be fine with me," I replied.

She just giggled.

The next weekend we rode up through some of the most beautiful places in the country. The weather was cool but the sky was clear. We got to our destination around 2:00 p.m. and checked into the motel.

Our room was on the ground floor, at the end of the building. It was nicely furnished, clean, and had two queen sized beds. We parked the bikes in front of our door, then brought our bags into the room. The room was a bit warm , so we opened the window next to the door and opened the curtains to let the cool mountain air in.

Nancy said she was hungry. I suggested we go find a place for lunch. We walked a short distance to a restaurant that the motel clerk recommended, and ordered lunch.

As we ate, the conversation turned to discussing how we needed to go back to the room and have some fun. "You remember what you promised?" she said.

"I'm looking forward to it." I said.

She said, "It was a long ride up here. I showered this morning, but I might be a little stinky down there by now." Then she asked, "Do you want me to shower when we get back to the room?"

"Do you want to shower first?" I replied.

"No! I really want you to eat me when I stink." "Do you love me enough to eat me when I am stinky down there?" she said giggling.

I said. "Let's go back to the room and I'll show you how much I love you."

We quickly finished our lunch.

We walked back to the motel hand in hand. As we approached our room, we saw two Japanese bikes parked in front of the room next to ours. A middle aged couple was locking up those bikes. The man and woman looked toward us as we walked closer.

As we walked past them the woman said, "I really like your bikes. May I take a closer look at them?"

"Sure. Go right ahead." I said proudly.

The man came over to us and introduced himself as Matt. He said, "That's my wife, Cheryl."

Nancy and I introduced ourselves. We talked with them for about ten minutes. Then, they excused themselves, and went into their room.

Nancy and I went into our room. I went into the bathroom . When I came out, Nancy had stripped naked, and was seductively lying on one of the beds.

I immediately went to her and kissed her passionately. Soon she was fumbling with my pants. I asked, "Do you want me to just take everyting off? "Uh huh," was all she said.

When I had removed my clothes, I got back on the bed. She started playing with my dick. I lay back, watching her eyes as she lovingly sucked and licked me. I was rock hard in record time.

I got up and stared kissing her wonderful breasts. Then I reached for her already wet pussy. She was soaked! I started kissing lower. I could smell her scent and I really wanted to lick her to orgasm. I love that smell! Much to my disappointment, she stopped me.

She said, "I want you inside me, now!"

I got on top of her and my dick slid easily into her sopping pussy. We screwed missionary style for a while. Then we rolled over, with me still in her. I was now on my back. She rode me cowgirl style. She moaned that she was having an orgasm as she was grinding her pussy on me. I was in ecstasy. I love her so much, and as she was cumming, her beautiful titties were bouncing to our rhythm.

She sat quietly on me for a minute or so, then she started to move again. She was grinding her wet pussy on me again, when I noticed that we had forgotten to close the curtains. The window was still open too. I was enjoying this too much to worry about that window.

Suddenly, I saw the woman from the room next door watching us through the open window. I told Nancy, "I think we're being watched!"

She turned around to look, but the woman was gone. Nancy said, "I doubt anyone saw anything. Someone was probably just walking by."

Nancy continued to ride me and had another orgasm. She moaned loudly and she squirted all over my crotch. She sat still again. It was then I saw a movement out that window again. This time I saw both Matt and Cheryl looking into our window.

Chery had gotten her husband to watch us too! I knew that they had a good view of Nancy's ass and my dick in her pussy. I thought if I said anything to Nancy, it would be the end of our fun, so I said nothing.

I rolled Nancy onto her back, still staying inside her. After a few minutes of going at it missionary style, I was cumming and shooting my load into her. I felt my dick throbbing for about thirty seconds.

No one has ever made me feel the way Nancy does! We were quiet for a moment, then I remembered my promise. I had to eat her out now, and the couple watching through the window was going to see me do it.

I rolled off of her. She giggled, raised her knees and spread her thighs. She knew I was going to eat her creampie and make her cum again.

I knew that the couple watching us had a perfect view of my girl's pussy. The window was open. They would be able hear every word we said. I had butterflies in my stomach as I kissed her breasts, then I went lower kissing her navel. Then I started kissing her inner thighs. Nancy was moaning and said, "Do I stink?" "Eat my dirty, stinky pussy, Billy!"

What could I do? I had eaten Nancy's creampie in the privacy of our bedroom a few times. This time I had an audience. I was scared and a little embarassed. I had to keep my promise to my girl. I knew I'd never see these people again. Then I said, loudly enough for the neighbors to hear, "You bet Babe, I'm going to lick and suck your stinky, cum filled pussy, until you scream for me to stop!"

Then I licked her slit from bottom to top. Her scent was strong. I love that smell! Some of my cum had run out and I could see it on and below her pussy. I knew the neighbors could see it all.

I started to tongue her clit. She was moaning loudly. Then I stuck my tongue into the hole my cock had just cum into. She was humping my face wildly. She cried out, "Suck me! Suck your cum out of me!" I sucked the mixture of her juices and my cum from her. I swallowed as she was grinding her pussy into my face. She held on to my hair, pulling me still harder into her crotch. I felt like the nastiest guy in the world. She smelled so strongly of cum and pussy juice. This was eating pussy on steriods! I didn't care who was watching. I wanted this to go on forever!

After about five minutes she had a violent orgasm. Her thighs were clamped tightly around my head. My face was soaked. All I could smell was her pussy and my cum. She relaxed and said, "That was awesome. Thank you Baby."

My face was still between her thighs. I told her "It was my pleasure."

She said, "You really do love me enough to eat my stinky, cum filled pussy. Was it bad? Did you like it?

As I was getting up from between her legs I said, "I loved ever second of it, Sweetheart."

I then looked at the window. The neighbors were gone.

I went into the bathroom to clean up. Nancy stayed on the bed and was asleep when I came out. I pulled the covers over her and went outside so I wouldn't disturb her sleep.

I walked through the parking lot, to the vending machines outside the motel's office. I got a soft drink, then walked back toward our room. There was a chair outside the room. I sat down to enjoy my drink

As I was sitting there, I thought about what we had done today. I really loved eating Nancy's creampie. I loved the smell, the taste, and the downright nastiness of it. I really was getting hooked on it. I also wondered how much the neighbors had seen and heard.

After several minutes, I quietly went back into our room. Nancy was awake. We decided to take a walk, and have a drink in one of the local bars.

Later that evening, back at our room, we started to fool around again. Nancy said, "Let me shower first, I must be getting pretty ripe down there by now."

"Whatever makes you comfortable, Babe." I said, "Don't shower on my account."

"Wasn't I pretty stinky when you ate my creampie today?" she said.

"Well, you were pretty strong down there, but that's what made it so hot for you, wasn't it?"

She gave me a wicked smile, but said nothing.

I went on, "You liked the fact that I not only sucked my cum from you, but that I loved eating you when you smelled so strongly of sex."

"That was only part of why I had such a great orgasm." she said. "I loved that you went down on me after you had cum in me." She grinned and continued, "I knew I was stinky down there, but you still wanted eat me. I felt so special." Then she said, "The biggest thrill for me today, was that woman and her husband were watching us. I saw them. They watched us fuck! They saw you suck my stinky, cum filled pussy!"

"They watched it all?" I said.

"Yes, they did, and I loved it."

"You weren't embarassed that they saw us fucking?" I said.

"I loved them watching us!" She said, "It made me feel so sexy, so wanton, so desired."

I felt more turned on at that moment than I ever have in my life. I said, "Don't shower Babe, I want to fuck and suck your stinky pussy all night!"

"Can I invite the neighbors to watch?" she said laughing.

"It's all right with me." I said. "Do you think they can stand the smell?'

She playfully hit me in the head with a pillow grinning. Then she grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face into her crotch. She said, "Eat my stinky pussy, Billy. Suck me!"

I said, "I love you Nanc." Then I licked and sucked her to orgasm.