They Will Be Right With You

Story Info
Anna Kendrick waits for a meeting.
2.6k words
4.18
26.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Kendrick arrived at the offices of the advertising agency responsible for some of the most popular ads in the United States. Her agent had informed her a day earlier that they were interested in her becoming a new spokesperson for Anheuser Busch and specifically, Bud Light beer. While she was not a huge drinker, she did enjoy the beer and had no problem getting paid for talking about.

The short woman arrived at the building wearing a black skirt, black blazer and a white blouse. Even though she looked mostly professional, she did not go with high heels or other fancy shoes but instead, had a pair of converse sneakers without socks on.

Anna walked into the lobby and approached the receptionist. The man behind the desk picked up the phone and informed somebody that she was here. A few seconds later, a tall blonde man walked out of an office and approached her.

"Ms. Kendrick?" he asked, getting a nod in response. "Nice to meet you. We'll have you wait in that room right over there," he said while pointing to the door at the end of the hallway. "They will be right with you."

Anna walked into the office and sat down at the large table. She looked around the room, seeing a large television on the wall and several potted plants scattered all over. She sat in the big, soft chair and threw her feet up onto the table. She relaxed and patiently waited for the executives to arrive.

Meanwhile, the man whom she had met had gone into a different room than he had emerged from earlier. Instead of his office, he was in the control room to the office that Anna was waiting in. In this room were several different controls, including the heat and air conditioning, the lights and the television screen. He also had full control of the security cameras in every room but he specifically set it up to now watch Anna.

The man watched as the woman sat still in the reclined chair, twiddling her thumbs and allowing her eyes to wander around the room. He could tell fairly quickly that she was bored, so he decided to add a bit of excitement to the situation. He popped a USB drive into the television control, turning the screen on and surprising the girl a bit.

Anna looked at the blank screen for a few seconds before a video started to play. It started with a wide shot of a mansion before switching inside where a busty brunette woman, wearing a tight tank top and a super-short miniskirt was lounging on the couch.

"Are they seriously showing me porn?" she asked out loud as she watched.

"Indeed, Anna," the man said to himself as he turned his attention to the heat control.

It was a very hot summer day but the man, wanting to add some fun to his and Anna's day, jacked the heat up in the room. As she watched the video, she began to feel the heat rising in the room. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as the movie began to go full-on pornographic. The timing was perfect to give her the thought that the heat was caused by arousal of watching the woman giving a man a ferocious blowjob.

Not wanting to be embarrassed should the executives walk in, she jumped out of the chair and went to turn the television off. She pushed the power button but it did not shut off. She tried a few more times but was unsuccessful. Anna sat back down and watched the movie, knowing she was powerless.

Anna began sweating more and feeling more heat in her body as the man in the movie began to fuck the woman hard. Without being aware, Anna's hands slowly fell from folded over her stomach, down her torso until they rested on her thigh. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, listening to the woman in the movie moan and groan with each sexual thrust. Her hand reached for the brim of her skirt and slowly pulled it up. She could feel the moisture building in her pussy as the air hit the wet cloth.

"Mmm," she moaned as her finger touched the damp underwear.

Slowly, she pushed the panties aside, allowing her pussy to be left open with easy access. She slowly rubbed her finger against her moist lips and let out a high-pitched moan. She opened her eyes and looked at the door, making sure nobody was watching her. Little did she know, she was putting on a show for the man in the control room.

The man watched the security camera intently. He was shocked at how easily Anna had gone to the masturbatory route, knowing that she was expecting people to walk in at any moment. He stared at her cleanly shaven pussy as her finger rubbed along the damp lips. He then looked at her face and saw one of the most heavenly looks he had ever seen a woman make. He knew for certain that she was enjoying herself way more than even she had expected.

After a few minutes, Anna had her legs spread wide and her hand going as deep into her pussy as humanly possible. She had pulled her panties down, getting them out of the way. They hung from her right ankle as she reclined back as far as possible. Her eyes were locked on the screen as the man was giving the woman in the video a rough anal fucking.

Anna started grabbing at her chest with her left hand while her right hand was furiously ramming in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She unbuttoned her blazer to give herself easier access to her breasts. Through her blouse and bra, she tugged her nipples hard and increased the pleasure racing through her five foot, two inch body.

"Shit," she whispered as she felt herself creeping closer to an orgasm.

Anna focused on the screen and fingered herself faster, about to explode when the door opened and the man returned. She looked up at him as her pussy sprayed orgasmic juices all over the side of the desk in front of her. She had a mixed look of embarrassment, shock and pleasure on her face as she locked eyes with the man.

"Uh..." she froze as she slowly closed her legs as her cum continued to leak out.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"I...I...you see..." she said as she dropped her feet to the floor.

The man stared at her sweaty, satisfied face as she breathed heavily. He reached behind his back and locked the door before walking towards her. He walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"No need to worry Anna, I won't tell anyone," he said as her started to massage her neck.

"I'm so sorry, the TV went on and it got really hot in here and..." she stammered as she started to relax from the massage.

"Oh I know, I set that all up," he said.

"What!?" she yelled before looking back at him.

"I figured that you would like to have some fun while you waited," he said. "I watched the whole thing and you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"You watched me?" she asked in a calmer tone.

"Every second of it, until I started walking over here that is," he responded as his hands slid under her blazer, slowly pulling it down her arms.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "What is wrong with you!?"

"I noticed that you came pretty quickly there," he said, ignoring her question. "It's been awhile since you've had sex, hasn't it?"

Anna's jaw dropped at his question. She did not know whether to turn around and slap him or tell him the truth. She took a deep sigh.

"Almost a year," she said as she leaned back in the chair. "That was the first orgasm I've had in about a month."

"That's a shame, pretty girl like you shouldn't be single and untouched," he said as he reached under her blouse and touched the skin on her shoulder. "If you were my girlfriend, I'd make you cum on a daily basis."

Anna moaned as she felt his fingers reach under her bra strap. She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Prove it," she softly said before looking up at him with a sexy smile.

Anna undid the last button and flung her blouse open. The man pulled the shirt away from her body, leaving her upper body only covered by a white bra. She reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it fall forward and exposing her beautiful breasts. The man grabbed onto her bare boobs, squeezing them ad he planted a kiss on her neck. She pressed her head to his and moaned.

Anna stood up from the chair and faced the man, who was a full foot taller than her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to give him a deep kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her body against his. They kissed for a few seconds before she let go.

"I felt how hard that thing is," she said as she started to undo his jeans.

The man pulled his shirt off as he felt his jeans drop. Anna reached into his underwear and pulled out his six inch cock, immediately taking it in her mouth before falling to her knees. She dug her fingers into his ass as she bobbed her head back and forth around his cock. It was beyond obvious that the year without sexual contact had built up to a boiling point inside her. She sucked his cock like it was the last one she would ever have in her mouth.

Anna looked up at the man with big eyes as she rocked back and forth. He petted her light brown hair and shot her a smile before her eyes closed and she concentrated on the blowjob. Her hand began to massage his balls softly while her other hand went back up her skirt. She was still as wet as the second she came and the feeling of fresh cock in her mouth only made her wetter.

The man grabbed onto her hair and tugged on it, causing her to squeal. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and spit a large wad on it. She stared back up at him as her fingers wrapped around his shaft and she started to jerk him off as fast as possible. She quickly started using both hands on his throbbing meat while her tongue tickled the hole.

"I can't wait anymore, I need this fucking thing in me," she said after about a minute.

Anna stood up and turned around, bending in a ninety degree angle over the table. She rested her entire upper body on the table and stuck her ass up for him. He roughly tore the skirt down to her ankles before she stepped out of it. He gave each ass cheek a hard slap before placing his cock at her vaginal opening.

"Don't go easy on me," she whispered. "I want to remember this."

The man quickly shoved all six inches into her damp pussy. She grunted at first entry and moaned with each thrust into her. He obeyed her requests and went rough and fast into her. The sound of skin slapping was just as loud as the moans and groans emanating from between her lips.

"Fuck," she screamed.

The man reached forward and grabbed her wrists. He pulled them back with each motion into her pussy. She lifted her head up and stared forward, starting to giggle as she felt her shoulders stretching. A bit of drool started to drip off of her bottom lip, hitting the table beneath her. She ducked her head down and kissed her own saliva off of the table, tasting some of her leftover cum mixed in. She started to lick more of her cum off of the table as the man let go of her arms.

The man put one foot up on the table and grasped her waist as tight as possible. He began to fuck her more in a downward angle, forcing his cock to hit her g-spot in the perfect way. She grunted into the table as she felt the new, intense rush spreading throughout her nerves.

"Holy shit!" she cried. "Right there!"

Anna arched her back and lifted her chest off of the table. Her eyes were clenched tight, her nose crinkled up in a cute way, as her mouth was wide open, letting out grunts that became higher in pitch as the fucking went on.

"Cum for me, Anna," he grunted.

Anna slapped the table, trying to grip onto something as her sexual nerves were on fire. The man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back as far as her body could go. He felt her pussy begin to contract around his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as the orgasm hit her.

Anna had a more intense orgasm than earlier. She felt her juices rushing down her legs as her body lightly shivered. All of her muscles relaxed and the man gently rested her back down on the table. He wrapped his hands against her plump ass cheeks as picked up his pace. He fucked her nice and hard for another minute until he could feel a stirring in his balls.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Let me taste," she whispered through heavy breath.

The man pulled out of her pussy and flipped her over. She sunk to her knees, keeping the back of her head against the edge of the desk. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as he pressed his cockhead against her tongue. He jerked himself off for a few seconds before his shot large strings off cum directly down her throat. A smile formed on her mouth as the rest of his cum landed on her tongue, giving her the taste she had not tasted in a long time.

As the last drops fell from his cock, she wrapped her lips tightly around it and slowly moved her head back and forth. She licked every last sperm off of him before pulling away. She opened her mouth to show him the pool of cum on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed before showing him an empty mouth.

"Yummy," she said with a laugh.

"You should get cleaned up Anna," he said. "You have a meeting, remember?"

"Oh yeah," she giggled. "What about the mess on the table I made earlier?"

"Oh don't worry, this isn't the meeting room," he explained. "I put you in here just so I could do this. You're meeting is in the next room."

"Sweet," she happily said as she pulled her skirt and panties back on. She handed him her bra and smiled. "Keep it, I'll pick it up tonight," she winked. "I'll need your address of course."

The man smiled and wrote down his address on a card. He tucked it in the waist of her panties and helped her button her blouse up.

"See you tonight, baby," he said.

"You too...I'm sorry, I never asked your name," she said.

"Don't worry about that, you'll find out tonight," he laughed.

Anna buttoned her shirt up, fixed her hair and walked to the next room.

"I can't believe I fucked a man whose name I didn't know," she thought to herself. "...and I can't believe I'm going to do it again!"

To be continued...? (If I get enough response for a sequel, I'll write about the night activities)