Thick 02: Sharmell's Legendary Pussy

Story Info
Sharmell Brown's tale of a seductress gets divulged.
1k words
3.75
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I met Sharmell Brown, I figured there had to be more to her than that. So, I asked her...

"Was the T.A. one of your firsts? I'm sorry, I'm getting really curious here," I said to her.

"Oh, God, no."

I looked at her in mild amusement in her response. After all, she did seduce him.

"He was a sweet talker, cute as hell, but his dick game though... his dick game is responsible for what I am now. Damn, he fucked the shit out of me," She said, reminiscing with a laugh. I sat there still with my hand in my cheek.

Then I noticed her nipples getting harder as he talked about him. She licked her lips. "His dick was like heaven to me. When he was inside me, my God. I'm sorry, my study buddy, am I getting too much?"

I had to ponder that question.

"No, of course not. What happened to the dude?"

"Oh, honey. He cheated on me. I was pissed. Real pissed. He was responsible for my first real orgasm. After we fucked for the first time, he told everybody about my 'legendary pussy.' Don't ask me, he'll tell you. We spent seemingly every waking moment together and I find the son of a bitch fucking like he's a wild animal one day," Sharmell said. "After that... the rest is history. They called me an attention whore. They called me a slut. They called me a seductress. Some loved watching me. Other people hated on me. I say let them watch. This is a weapon," She said, pointing to her body. "And I know how to use it to my advantage."

"Soooo, basically you seduced to a good grade? I like that. I respect that. It's kind of sexy, too," I said.

"You're not turned on too much, are you?"

She touched me gently. I had been undressing her with my eyes for a while now. I was visibly turned on.

"Ooh, yeah, he is happy, is he? It's ok," she said.

"He? Oh... you're referring to..." I said with a smile.

She giggled.

"You know, you're cute. And you're packing, I can tell," She gently felt my erection. "Why don't you have a girl?" Sharmell asked.

"Shit, I don't know. I've tried, trust me."

"Yeah, it can be tough," She said, getting closer to me. "This is some advice. You ever think that... in a good lover, confidence helps?" She lowered her straps on her top. Her buxom breasts became free. "Did you ever think that to be a good lover, you got to look said lover in the eye?" Sharmell then lowered her pants and underwear to show her lightly shaved bush. I maintained eye contact. She unbuckled my jeans and underwear, kissed me and said:

"Ooh. So big," she said. I just shrugged. I wasn't one to brag. "Why the reaction?"

"I'm not one to brag about that..."

"I am. Fuck me. Fuck me, daddy."

She started sucking vigorously, while I chuckled. Before long, it became deep throating. She relaxed her gag reflexes. She occasionally gagged on it, with a long trail of saliva on my erection which turned me on more.

"Get back sucking that dick. Yeah. Suck that dick..."

"Yes, daddy..."

"Yeah... yeah..." I said. I even let out a little moan as her tongue danced all over the underside of my rock-hard erection.

Not long afterwards, I started to fuck her mouth.

"Take that dick. Take it."

Her moans were muffled. Saliva started to form quickly, a trail fell down her chest, until she finally gagged. I bent down and tasted her saliva that was on her breast.

"Goddamn, you're beautiful. Now, take this dick."

Without question, she bent back on the table for support. She opened her legs. My eyes saw her wet treasure. I sucked my finger, then fingered her. I looked in her brown eyes as she moaned. I moisturized my dick with her own glorious juices. Her treasure got wetter by the touch. I finally inserted myself inside her. Her moans were loud.

"Ugh! Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I fucked her with lust. I fucked her with hunger. I fucked her with all of the animal-like strength I can find. I held her in my arms. Her breasts bounced up and down on me.

"Mmm, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck this pussy!"

"You want me to fuck you?" I said, as defiantly as possible.

"Fuck meeeee..." She said.

"Turn around. Show me that ass."

Sharmell bent over. I started to spread open her cheeks. I smacked them once.

"Ugh."

"Look at me when I'm fucking you," I said.

"Yesssss..."

I started to taste her treasure, which was only getting wetter by the touch and the second. I felt her moans of ecstasy getting louder. I saw her hands clench. I slapped her beautiful ebony buttock again.

"Look back at me. Look back at me," I instructed, slapping her ass again. She bit her lip as she moaned softly. I inserted myself again in her, fucking like a madman.

"Yeah, you like that shit?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Say it for me. Say it for daddy..."

"I like it, daddy..."

"Yeah..." I slowed down just a little, holding her breasts from behind. Then I sped up. "Look at me. Look at me. Suck my finger."

She did. Her plump lips wrapped around my finger slowly. It turned me on. She looked so damn sexy. I started to deep stroke her to the point where I felt her body shaking, then going numb.

"Yes, daddy... Yes, daddy... Ughhhh..."

"Come get this nut. Come get it. Come get it."

I could barely hold it. She jerked it and sucked it off until finally...

"Ughhhhhhh..." I said in satisfaction, my seed shooting on her body and face.

"Oh, my cute study buddy... you're in good hands. Just because I called you cute does not mean..." Sharmell said, getting herself together.

"I know."

"Good."

She kissed me on the cheek. I looked at her as she quickly got dressed and left. I pulled my pants up and shook my head.

"Don't let that legendary pussy go to your head either, Sharmell Brown."