Thick As Thieves

Story Info
A family of robin hood thieves has more than a few secrets.
9.5k words
4.32
29.6k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are 18+ and are completely fictional. This is my first time submitting anything on here and it's not my most favorite story, it's just one that I needed out of my system. There will be a big twist in the second part to this story).


"My life is sort of complicated to say the least. I'll admit I never bothered to question why my family ever did what we did. I didn't care that much, my brother Nate and I just made sure to do our own thing and have fun.

I suppose I should be saying something to my defense or to Nate's defense, like maybe trying to say that we were forced to do what we did for a living, or maybe that there were too many drugs involved, we were blacked out most of the time... I don't know something of the sort. The truth is, Nate and I are good... really good at what we do.

We've been in the same room as businessmen having a meeting and they never even noticed we were there, and I'm not exactly a tiny thing. My parents have always said that it's a good thing I'm not small... no would suspect someone like me.

Sometimes things are a tight squeeze, but I'm strong, and I'm not claustrophobic.... Nate is. We've tried to train him but he would just freeze up... he's better now, but he still hates going through small spaces.

One thing I'm horrible with is the whole emotional crying thing in front of police. More than a few times, Nate would have to 'coach' me.

"Seriously, the guy even walks like a perv. Show the cleavage, zip your jacket down." "Just start crying and make suggestive sounds. Just don't be too obvious." "Stuff this in your shirt and pretend you're in pain. Switch seats with me."

I was good at making things believable, but he was the one to come up with the scenarios... and he was good. They always worked.

My parents were always impressed at how good we were. After a while they stopped watching over our 'missions' and just gave us targets.... It's easier to get what we want now... minus when it comes to dating.... in our family the number one thing we need is trust and honesty. We're nothing without it. We're strong, we're clever, we're careful, we're tricky.... we're thieves. Taking half of what we steal, and giving half of it away... we all have jobs on the side, but taking is where our real income comes from."

"How's the journal going Squishy?" Nate suddenly barged into my room. I rolled my eyes at him and shut my journal. "None of your business." I muttered before slipping it under my pillow.

"Now that's too easy of a spot." He smiled. I looked at him.

"I'm just kidding Squish." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him.

'I hate that stupid nickname.'

"Mom and dad have a new target tonight. They'll be out all night." He explained while pulling out his stupid little pair. For a short while he's been eating a hell of a lot of them.

"Why have you been doing that?" I asked curiously. "Doing what?" He asked while taking a bite. "Eating those so much?" I asked. He shrugged. "I like pairs, that an issue?"

"No. It just makes you look like more of an ass. It's literally the typical, 'I'm eating an apple while doing shit so that you see I'm confident.'"

He held up the pair. "This isn't an apple." "Same effect." I said. He stared at me for a moment before clamping down on the pair again. "You watch too much shit on youtube."

"What do you want?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Need your help." He leaned on my wall while crossing his legs and taking another bite.

I raised my eyebrow. 'He never needs help.'

"Oh really. With what?" I asked. "Remember that kid I went to high school with? Jesse?" He asked.

'Of course I remember the twit.'

I shook my head, lying my ass off.

He was about to take another bite but stopped dead, staring at me.

I squirmed uncomfortably remembering how he had walked by as Jesse had wadded up my hair at the back of my head, forcing himself into my throat. I hadn't exactly been enjoying it, but it was my first time giving head and I needed reassurance that I'd be good... for future purposes.

It was awful, he was staring at us, or more specifically at me, with a stupid look on his face.

I thought he looked angry at the moment, I thought he'd rat me out to my parents, instead I got a long and horrible grin from him that lasted for an entire month, along with a bunch of asinine innuendos.

"Really? Because I swear he was the one who... helped you clear your throat years ago." He reminded me. I stared back into my journal.

"Yeah, you really needed help getting it cleared, sooo much phlegm came out afte-" "Fine yeah I remember him, what do you need?" I asked. He smiled.

"He's always had a thing for curvy girls. I need you to distract him at his housewarming party. He took my jump drive from me at work today and didn't think I'd notice. I'm taking it back." He explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Really? I'm not 'distracting' a random 28 year old while you steal something back for your work." I replied. He chuckled. "Oh come on. I've heard he's good in bed. You could use a good fuck." He explained. I looked at him.

"I am not losing my virginity to Jesse." I said sternly. He looked at me now. "You haven't..." He looked at me. I sighed. "An eighteen year old virgin. Rare but not unheard of." "Yeah but didn't you sleep Tyler or Bryan?" "I dated Tyler for about three weeks, I dated Bryan for one. Neither of them stepped in the 'unknown territory', but they did hear about certain oral skills that I possessed, so that's all they did." I explained. He looked at me confused. "Why would...? Never mind. Fine don't fuck him, just maybe get him focused enough so that I can get inside his room without him noticing." He explained. I sighed.

"Two conditions." I stated. "Anything." "Stop calling me Squish and Squishy."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine Loony what do you-" "No Loony or Luna either. Call me Anya like everyone else." I interrupted.

"Done. Second?" He asked.

'Wow... that was quick...'

"Tell me what's on the jump drive. You're acting cool about it but you're panicking on the inside.... Could it get you in that much trouble?" I asked. He froze at that.

'What could he possibly have to hide?'

"It's nothing." He tried. I smiled. "Have fun at the party." I leaned back. He looked uncomfortable. "What... does it have something to do with me?-" "It's my journal.... and you know a few... pictures." He explained. I laughed. "God, you're not the only guy who downloads porn Nathan." I shook my head. He shifted again. "They aren't downloaded.... I took them myself. I never in a million years shared any of them, they were just for me." He explained. I looked at him. "Just to clarify; are they just random people that you-"

"They're of a woman I know... she doesn't know I have them... They're just for me, but I thought of using them for blackmail.... yeah it's sick. We were born into a family of thieves and liars, gimme a break." He explained. I smiled. "Who's the girl?" I asked.

"A slut in the office. She's been fucking the boss and she seems to think that she's in charge. As soon as she takes one more step out of line, I'm jumping in." He explained.

I nodded. "Fine then... let's get your perv stick back." I chuckled while getting up.

"Hey An." I heard Jessie finally approach me. "Hey slick, how's it goin'?" I asked while making sure to turn to him. Immediately his eyes remained glued to my face. He was trying not to be obvious about sneak peeks at my cleavage.

The oh so soft and grab-able skin I made sure was exposed by wearing my low cut red t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Pretty good... Hey.... you never told anyone about... you know three years ago...?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and moved my hips out in a perky girl wave. "I know how to keep a secret." I winked.

He seemed to actually get nervous at that. It always surprised me how well my seductions worked... I thought everyone was into the whole toothpick thing. Or at least Hollywood was...

"So... how's um... school going?" He asked. I looked at him. "I was graduated two years ago... besides... you don't really want to talk about school do you?" I asked.

I loved how I got away with saying that I finished high school, I hated Math, didn't want to take it so I forged a few things with Nate's help. My parents laughed about it.

He looked at me. "Since when did you become such a flirt?" He asked. I chuckled. "You had the guts to make the first move years ago... No need to flirt." I said while taking a step closer.

He finally leaned down and kissed me. As he did that, I opened my eyes and looked towards the door to his house. The figure in the black hood was obvious; Nate was making his way inside now.

"So uh... where's your brother... he'd kill me if he saw us." He said. He automatically began turning his head different ways and checking around to see if he was there.

I stopped him before he saw my brother disappear into his house. "Not here. He said he had a date tonight or something." I said before leaning into him. He took my waist and began leading me inside again.

When the door shut behind us I knew I'd have to distract him so that he wouldn't get close to his room. "You sure he's not here?" He breathed.

I giggled and nodded. "He hasn't lied to me before about his plans, why start today?" I lied.

"You know Nate's kind of fucked up. Not that I blame-" "Shh... enough talk about him."

He smiled and began leading me towards the stairs.

I stopped him from heading towards his room. "Anyone could walk in on us out here." I smiled.

"Oh so that's how you want it?" He smiled. I got on my knees and put my mouth up against his jeans, breathing hot moist air on his cock through the material.

He moaned and slid his hands into my hair, enjoying the tease. Even through his pants I could feel just how quickly he could get a hard on.

From what I remember from the first time he could come really quickly too... Pity.

He was getting, antsy, starting to try and undo his belt. I let him, but only to get his pants open so that I could tease him through his boxers. I didn't want him to actually go inside of my mouth.

Finally my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I stopped to look at it, trying to look surprised.

"All done, in the car now."

I stood up. "I'm so sorry... my mom's calling me home-"

He suddenly pushed me up against the wall. ".... Okay normally I'd like this, but I really have to go." I tried.

He suddenly put his hand over my mouth. My heart raced in panic. 'Nononono... Oh shit...'

"Don't tease me like that baby." He tried pulling down my skirt. In a panic, I squirmed and tried to get out of his hold without violence.

"I really can't blame him for wanting you." He began trying to take off my panties. "Stop!" I ignored his words, fighting him now, but he was much stronger than me.

He was attacking my mouth with unwanted kisses and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

In desperation managed to hit the call button on Nate's number before biting down into his lip. I tasted blood before he yelped.

"Bitch!" He suddenly pushed me onto the floor. A yelp escaped me as the pain of having my leg slammed against the hardwood took it's place.

"Jesse let me go! I mean it, this isn't some game!" I shouted. "Oh really?" I heard him fumbling with his jeans.

"Jesse don't!" I shouted louder.

"Shh... the whole yard will hear you." He tried to warn.

'I don't want this! Please, hurry Nate!'

"Stop!" I squirmed more as tears came out.

I could feel him now, right up against my opening, I was done.

"Get off of her!"

Right as I was ready to give up, I felt the suffocating warmth leave my back, and I was free.

Someone threw him off of me. When I got up I saw Nate; glowering at Jesse, who was leaning on a smashed mirror.

"Dude... I-I thought she wanted it rough.. I swear that's all I-" "What part of 'stop I have to go' did you not understand ass hole?!" I screamed while Nate helped me put my clothes back together. Unfortunately my skirt was completely ripped, I had to hold it.

"Don't fucking touch her again." Nate glowered at him before carefully and gently leading me out.

"I should say the-" Out of nowhere Nate stopped and smashed his fist into Jesse's face, even from where I was standing I saw the blood come out of his nose from the impact.

I stood there, still in shock from what just happened. Nate was quick to get back to me, and we tried to get out as fast as possible.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting that." He whispered when we were out of earshot.

People were looking at us as he led me out.... Well mostly me.

"God... Please tell me no one heard..." I begged quietly. Nate said nothing. I felt humiliated. "Everything's okay." He tried to promise while getting me into the car.

"Everything's not okay... I look weak." I replied when he got into the car. "He's an ass hole, there's nothing wrong or weak about you." He promised before backing out.

"I'll never make you do anything like that again, I promise." He swore. After a second of regaining myself, I could have sworn I saw tears in Nate's eyes.

Our parents came back at around 4 am. We were both sitting at the table calming down. I felt bad for Nate. No matter how many times I said he had no need to feel guilty he just felt worse.

"What happened?" My dad automatically asked. Nate looked to his feet.

"A minor miscalculation." I tried to cover for him. Nate looked at me and shook his head. "There was nothing minor about it." He admitted.

My parents sat down with us. "Tell us what happened." My mom said calmly.

"A co-worker took something of mine. He thought I had the plans for an upcoming presentation on it. It didn't but I still needed it back so I convinced An to help me out. When I was done.... I had to get her out of there..." He explained still disappointed in himself.

"Why, what happened?" My dad asked. "I tried to mildly seduce the guy... When I tried to leave he thought I was toying with him and tried to... take advantage of me." I explained. My parents looked at me. "He tried to rape you?" My mom asked.

I reluctantly nodded.

"Nothing happened thanks to Nate-" "Everything happened thanks to me-"

"Jonathan." My dad stopped him. We looked at our parents. "This happens sometimes... We should have prepared you two for it... your mother has been in many similar situations. It's unfortunately a part of the business... the best thing you two can do is stick together and stay strong.... the worst thing you can do is let it consume your minds.... " My dad held Nate's shoulder.

I knew our parents would be level headed about this, they always were... as thieves, all of us were like that... and yet now... Nate's breaking. I looked to my dad, hoping he or my mom could say something else... He needed to stop blaming himself.

"You two should take a bit of a break... Your dad and I were thinking of taking a trip to mexico. Why don't we start getting ready for that?" My mom suggested. We looked at her. "Yeah sounds good." Nate sighed.

He was still beating himself up, but apparently didn't want to listen to us anymore. Right after the suggestion he got up, and walked out.

Everyone was a little overwhelmed by everything.

"When do you think we'll go?" I asked. My parents thought for a moment. "We can maybe pull some strings and have a flight booked in two days... why don't you start packing?" My mom suggested.

****

I knocked on Nate's door. He didn't answer.... But if he really didn't want me in there he'd say so.

"Nate?" I asked when I got in. He was laying on his bed with his eyes closed and earbuds on. I gently touched his shoulder and he opened his eyes. I could see the guilt in his eyes when he saw me.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

He nodded and moved his legs. I didn't really know how to start it.

"You and I have always played around. Always taken sex as a joke.... I thought this would be the same... I didn't even know that you were a virgin, and I didn't know that was going to happen... I feel responsible." He explained. I was surprised at his bluntness... but since he actually took the first step, I thought for a moment.

"You're not responsible. I would have done it anyway.... You and I play... You needed it back and I would have helped. Don't put this on yourself." I tried. He looked at me and then closed his eyes while taking a long breath in.

"To be honest.... that's not the entire reason I feel.... Guilty." He admitted. "What is it than?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I can't tell you." He said before looking at the roof again.

'This is too weird... I don't want to be serious right now, I want to play.'

My mind drifted to the first and most idiotic thing I could come up with.

"What you feel bad because you wanted to be the one pinning me down?" I chuckled. His eyes shot open and he looked at me.

Without hesitation I rolled my eyes and gave him a look to remind him that I was joking. He sort of chuckled, but it just went silent again.

Another moment of silence passed between us.

"Nate... I need playfulness right now... not this..." I finally said. He looked at me for a moment before sighing.

"Then I'm not very good company... sorry kiddo." He said before getting up and kissing my forehead. I watched him walk to his dresser and change his shirt.

He's changed in front of me all the time and vice versa. It wasn't usually something we thought about.

I groaned and laid back trying to think about what to do.

"Do you want to go do something? Sneak into a theater?" I tried to suggest. He stood still for a minute. He looked like he was struggling with himself. He looked like he wanted to say something... badly.

"Come on, let's go. We need to do something-"

"You're right." He suddenly muttered. "What?" I asked. He turned to me... a look of absolute peace on his face, as if it were the most easy thing to say... and then he looked to snap out of it, and turned back to his dresser.

"About going out... Let's do something. Get our minds off of things." He looked decisive now.

"Alright! Now were talking. What would you like to do?" I asked. He looked like he had an idea. "We'll need some clothes for Mexico." He smiled and put on one of his hoodies.

"Cool, where are we going?" I asked. "You said you like going to that one plus sized store, does it have men's clothes?" He asked. I shook my head. "No... The local one does though. I can fit into stuff there too." I explained. "Alright lets go then."

Sneaking in was never the hard bit... well for us nothing was the hard bit, but tricking the security systems was always a lengthy process.

"Almost done." Nate announced. I looked around again to make sure there was for sure no one looking. As soon as we heard a beep and a loud click I opened up the door and rushed in excitedly, not bothering to wait for him.

'Shopping' with just the flashlight isn't easy.

There were more than a few times where I misread something and ended up trying on something that probably could have strangled me in the dark.

We used texting to talk, we didn't really need to but it was the safest bet.

Once I had most of my pile packed in my bag I started looking over myself in a backless red shirt. From the front it looked fine... but I was paranoid about the back.

I tried looking at it from different angles... but couldn't make up my mind.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, with a text on the screen reading that Nate had found a room in the back where they could get away with a little light.

I sighed grabbing my t-shirt and started to make my way to him. 'Maybe he can tell me if it looks horrible.'

When I got to him my eyes had to adjust to not being in the dark.

He was trying on a swim suit. "Hey, what do you think of the shirt?" I asked. He turned to me to look, and I looked down at it, waiting for the criticism.