Thick As Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a bitch!" I mouthed. He nodded.

Suddenly the bed started moving and clothes were falling to the floor.

I watched as her necklace fell, and then carefully grabbed it once the bed moved more towards Nate's side.

'They'll leave as soon as they're done.'

I tried to close my eyes and not think about it.

For some reason my heart was racing... pounding in my chest.

I thought back to the other day... Nate and I listening to each other get off.

With all the mental strength I could muster, I tried to shake the thought as I looked at him. He was looking right back at me.

'Okay... don't look there.'

I closed my eyes and hoped for the bitch to stop soon....

And then I felt his hand on my stomach. "Just... don't move... please?" He whispered carefully in my ear. I lost myself as I felt his hand travel down my stomach... then opening my housecoat... and then-

'Oh my God... Holy fuck... Oh god that feels so good!'

He slowly worked his finger in and out of me while palming my clit. I covered my mouth trying not to make noise.

My head rolled back and I couldn't help but move my hips against his hand.

He briefly took his hand off of me only to put it to his mouth. I watched his eyes almost flash open and his went straight back down to my pussy.

A knock on the door suddenly brought everyone's attention back.

"Rosalind. The meeting starts right away. You can't put this off any longer." A woman's voice commanded. Nate suddenly looked at his hand and took it away.

His expression was unreadable.

"Fuck off! I'm not going!" She yelled. "I have two men here ready to separate you and your driver, if you don't do as I say right now I'll let them in." The woman warned.

"Fine!" She got off the bed and grabbed her clothes, not even knowing the necklace wasn't there.

When they left Nate and I were left staring at each other in shock.

"I'm sorry... I over stepped.. about every boundary there is..." He whispered in shock. I had no idea what to say.

Part of me was in shock... the other part of me wanted him to keep going.

He looked at me more. Taking me in, my gaze, my lips, everything.

"You wanted it?" He asked softly. I didn't know what to say, and ended up staring at his lips...

and then he leaned over.

His mouth was so close to mine... I could taste his sweet breath... Our mouths briefly touched and I felt as if everything stood sill....

and then the door opened again. "My guess is that they'll be gone for a while." I heard my mom's voice. We were both feeling full blown terror now... but this was our chance to get out safely. I closed my robe and then got out from under the bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" My dad asked. "We targeted Rosalind." I made up making sure to act as casual as I could. They chuckled.

"So did we... did you find a hard drive?" My mom asked. I pulled it out of my pocket. "Okay.... we leave together. Could we handle the hard drive?" Dad asked. I handed it to him and then we carefully made our way out.

"Awesome guys.... I thought you'd be taking more time off." My mom commented.

We shrugged.

"We got board." Nate explained... He was struggling with everything.

"What's wrong guys?" Dad asked. We looked at him. "You look mortified." My mom commented. "She was sleeping with someone in there... Having to be right underneath it with a family member is weird." I tried. They laughed.

"Get some sleep you two." My mom laughed.

We made our way to our room in the most awkward moment in our life.

We were still just sitting there on our beds doing nothing. "Do you... want me?" I eventually asked. He looked straight forward, but he knew I was looking at him, and he nodded. I looked to my hands. "For how long?" I asked. He took a moment.

"As long I can remember." He admitted. "I always... treated it like a game. It was what made it not so real... and then when Jesse tried to hurt you... I just... lost it.... I did want to be the one pinning you down.... and I knew I had to stop denying it... and then I thought.... I'll never act on it, so it's okay to think about it.... even yesterday... I was convinced it was okay... because I never touched you... and now.... I-I can't get the feeling of your cunt off my fingers." He admitted. My heart raced.

"Those photos..." I inquired while looking forward.

"...There was no office slut.... and they aren't really pictures... they're drawings and artworks... fantasies." He admitted.

"Of me." I assumed.

"...Of you." He confirmed.

For the moment all I could do was stare forward and fight myself... I wanted to spread my legs and see what would happen... 'But what if it'd screw things up? What if he gets mad at me for doing it?'

"Please don't hate me... I'll do whatever you want." He swore.

I looked at him. "I could never hate you-" I froze as I saw tears slowly going down his face.

It was instinct that was controlling me now as I rushed to him and wiped the tears away from his face.

"Johnathan..." my voice was slightly shaking out of nervousness.

He looked at me. "I-I want you too." I admitted.

As soon as I said it, I knew it was true.

It felt like he was staring at me for hours... and then he pulled me close, making me straddle him. I didn't know what I was doing... "

You're not mad?" He asked. I shook my head. "This was probably inevitable with us." I whispered.

"You're shaking." He noted, getting closer, his lips almost at my neck. "I'm scared." I admitted.

He pulled back, looking up at me with care. "Of me?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want to disappoint you." I explained.

He shook his head. "Not possible..." He put his hand on my cheek. I looked at him, I wanted him badly now.

"Kiss me?" I asked in a nervous breath.

He didn't hesitate. My mind was completely gone, all I wanted was this. Him pressed against me, our mouths dancing together, him squeezing me, as if trying to feel my skin through the fabric of the house coat.

In a second he gently began guiding me down onto the mattress, putting a few pillows underneath my head and back before getting in between my legs.

I would suffocate myself with the weight of my D cup breasts if we did missionary with my legs on his shoulders unless I had support... and the fact that he was thinking of this, and that it was actually happening was amazing... and for the first time in front of him, as he was now looking at me differently, I felt insecure about my body.

As if he were suddenly reading my mind he looked at me, and started kissing my shoulders, my arms, my stomach, and wrists.

"You're so beautiful. You don't get told that enough.... To hell with what you 'should' look like according to your moronic ex's or whoever tells you differently.... This-" He kissed the middle of my belly. "-is so kissable and soft, and these-" He traced one of my stretch marks with his finger. "-they're like words on paper, or art on a soft canvas.... and they point right to my favorite place..." He traced his fingers down until they were hovering over my pussy.

"I've only ever seen you with smaller girls." I commented, my mind running in strange places. "They were pretty too.... but I was mostly trying to find the opposite of you." He admitted. He suddenly chuckled. "It didn't help, I still wanted to picture you, and feel you... the more I denied myself of it; the more I wanted it.... the more I wanted you."

'he's felt like this for a long time.'

"... and I couldn't be as rough with them." He admitted while kissing my thighs. The statement made me nervous again.

He looked up at me. "I'll go gentle this time."

'Mm... that means there will be a next time.'

The intoxicating thought of us being together was making me shiver.

He pulled the blanket up over me coming up back to my face. "Cold?" He asked. I shook my head. "Excited." I admitted. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

As his lips touched me I felt his hardness touching my wet pussy. They slipped in between my lips, right against my clit. We moaned a little and he looked down into my eyes, waiting for permission.

With my heart racing and my head spinning from nervousness, I gave him a nod. Our breaths were caught in our throats as he was aimed at my opening.

In a moment he slowly slid inside of me, and a sound came out of me. Something like a gasp and a high pitched yelp; the sound of a young woman being entered for the first time.

He stayed there for a moment, waiting for me. "Does it hurt?" He asked.

I nodded feeling his cock stretching me apart. "But it feels good... it's you." I breathed. He puled back a little, and went back in.

I started getting used to the slow and gentle rhythm, my hips began moving with his, to my surprise he kept slowly adding more of his impressive length in and out of me. I clenched the sheets underneath me and tried to catch my breath from the soreness and pleasure.

All at once I was scared again because I wanted more, the thought of being incomprehensibly sore after the sex was making me crazy, but I didn't know how to ask for it, or if I was going to change my mind in the middle of it... Something told me I wasn't going to.

He suddenly stopped and I was finally noticing he had been holding his breath.

"I can't stop myself if I keep going." he breathed against my lips.

I saw the chance and took it. Working up the courage I opened my mouth, stuttering first before I could form words.

"N-Nate.... I..." I took a moment to breathe... I wanted this.

"Don't. Don't stop yourself. Don't hold back." I moaned.

For a second I thought he'd hesitate, but it was as if an animal instinct took over him and he began slamming in and out of me.

For a short moment he remembered that I had been a virgin a few moments ago.

"I can sto-" "It's okay.... hurt me, fuck me, I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow." I whimpered.

He moaned at my words and let his desire take over. It hurt, pretty badly but I wanted it like this. It was intense, passion filled, and despite the pain I felt amazing.

"Rub your clit." He growled while taking my feet and putting them on his shoulders before grabbing hold of the headboard. I did as I was told and the waves of intense pleasure running through me amplified. I was crying out and shaking underneath him in no time. He was moaning and growling into the air.

"Johnathan!" I involuntarily cried out. As I did the whimpering... well more like screaming came as I began squirting.

"Fuck I love you Anya!" He yelled out as he came.

For a long moment we stayed exactly where we were, not daring to move.

"I love you too." I finally replied in a whisper.

He rolled over and held me tightly against his chest. "You're still on the pill right?" He asked. I nodded. I had started taking it a few years ago, I wanted to be proactive about not getting pregnant at a young age... It came in useful tonight (although I didn't really have a use for it before).

"What are we going to do?... we can't tell mom and dad." I inquired. He stroked my hair, thinking about it.

"Move out with me. We'll get a two bedroom apartment, it's not like there'd be anything unbelievable about it. We'll go on 'dates' bring different people over to their place on holidays.... we'll find a way." He expressed. I looked at him.

"Do you feel guilty or wrong?" He asked. I looked at his lips and shook my head. "It feels right." I replied. "Then we'll do it. When we get back we'll go apartment hunting." He replied.

I smiled. "We need to make sure mom and dad won't find us like this." I noted.

He chuckled.

"I'll take care of it."

To be continued