Thick As Thieves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking hot, An!" I breathed into her skin. She started wiggling and grinding herself against me.

"Cum in my ass cheeks, Jonathan," she sighed. I squeezed her tightly to me. She knew I was about to cum. She reached underneath and pulled her suit over the head of my cock so I wouldn't cum directly into the pool water. I bit into her neck harder, not wanting to moan or growl, as we swayed in opposite directions, moving to the music. The feeling was awesomely erotic. When I came, my head rolled back and I was breathing harshly into the air. It was all I could do not to growl as I emptied my balls in her bikini. She turned around and I felt her intoxicating (and intoxicated) lips against my neck.

"I should probably go wash it out now," she whispered. I didn't want her warmth to go away, so I just held her tightly to me. Instead of fighting me she stayed there, waiting for me to have my fill.

From the corner of my eye I saw Mom and Dad coming and let her go. She looked at me uncertainly. I nodded in their direction. She calmly re-positioned herself beside me and we looked toward the band.

Anya

"Hi!" I said, turning as they approached. I pretended we hadn't seen them coming.

"We're going to the beach," Dad said when they reached us. "You two want to join us?" I couldn't very well go with a bikini full of cum.

"I think I'll pass," I replied. "I'm just gonna go to the room and crash for a while. Maybe watch some tv. My back is still a little sore. You go with them," I said, turning toward Nate. He looked a little disappointed, but nodded. I made my way to the washroom to clean myself up Then I went to the room and lay down. Before long I was fast asleep.

I don't know how long I had slept, but I awoke when Nate came into the room later. Out of curiosity I kept my eyes closed and pretended to still be asleep. He seemed to be walking around the room a little softer and more quietly, not wanting to wake me. When I heard his clothes drop to the floor I peeked through one eye, wanting to look at him.

I noted the little bit of black hair on his chest; the rippling muscles; his oddly muscular legs...his cock! I opened both eyes. It was soft now, but it still looked fairly big. I bit my lip, waiting for him to notice I was awake. But instead he grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and laid back down snuggling into the blankets. As I listened to the sound of the shower running, I got drowsy again...and I couldn't help it...within minutes I fell asleep.

I gasped, waking up to the sensation of a tongue on my clit. My eyes shot open and I looked down to see Nate with a smile that I swear could have circled round to his eyes. I had put on just a pair of my thong panties after I had showered back in our room. Nate had pushed them aside to expose my tender little button.

"Wake up little sister." He flicked his tongue at me again, causing me to moan.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped. "I'm awake now!" He suddenly stopped his teasing and walked to our suitcases. He was fully clothed now.

"Good. Mom and Dad want to meet us at the buffet," he said casually.

"What? Hey...!" I complained. He turned and smiled at me.

"Aww, does widdle Anya wanna get off?" he teased, sauntering up to me.

"Yes," I pouted, my eyes begging.

"How's your pussy?" he asked. I wiggled around wanting to check that myself.

"Not too bad," I beamed, hoping he'd play with me.

"You ready to be fucked again?" he asked. I nodded, biting my lip uncertainly. He chuckled and kissed the corner of my lips while his hands found my clit. I whimpered, wanting him to lick me again. "Mmm. I don't know if you are," he smiled.

"Please? Please fuck me? Please?!" I begged.

"Good girl." He pulled my leg up over his shoulder and started rubbing my ass cheek. "I'll fuck you... after supper...and some drinks...maybe after a little bit of dancing...after..."

"Jonathan!" I whined. He smiled and suddenly spanked me. I yelped a little, but the pain of the slap definitely didn't compare to the pleasure I felt. The sting his hand left was very titillating. I felt a stirring between my legs.

"Was that too hard?" he asked. I grabbed him, pulling him to me. I kissed him.

"No, sir," I giggled after we parted.

"Good." He raised and spanked me again, bringing another yelp from my lips. Using my leg on his shoulder for leverage, I raised my ass in the air.

"You like that?" he asked in a soft voice.

"God, yes! Mmmm!" He spanked me yet again. I was enjoying this...a lot! Then he positioned me across his lap and began to rub my ass.

"How many guys have you gotten off with your mouth?" he asked.

"Including you," I pretended I had to think about it. "...about...7." I giggled.

"So, six spankings will do?" he asked. I bit my lip, and then his hand came down again, a little harder this time. My yelps and whimpers were becoming moans. After five more slaps he stopped and slid his finger down into my dripping pussy.

"You're very wet," he said before gently laying his lips on my ass. I didn't know what to say. The spanking had left me a quivering mess. I felt him remove my panties. I then heard him open a bottle of lotion and felt him rubbing it onto my ass. A sigh automatically came out of me and he chuckled at my reaction.

"Come on, get dressed," he said, rolling me off his lap and standing.

"Tease," I pouted. He looked back at me.

"You've only had a taste of how bad I can be," he taunted with a smile. The new side to our playful relationship was turning me on. I wanted more.

After we got up from the bed he handed me a red skirt, a black shirt, and a bra.

"No panties." He smiled. My heart raced as I got dressed and he inspected me.

"Turn around," he ordered. "Now bend over," he said after I had obeyed. I wasn't sure what to expect. "Good." I heard the smile in his voice.

"What? You can see my ass?" I asked.

"Just the lower bit of your cheeks," He said. "Just what I wanted." When I raised back up and turned to him he handed me a bunch of sticky notes.

"What are these for?" I asked. He smiled.

"I want to play a game. Plant these sticky notes on as many men as you can. If none of them notices by the time we're all done with dinner, that's how many thrusts you get," he explained.

"But there's probably only about 100 of these," I whined.

"90, actually. The last ten thrusts will be earned by doing something else." He held ten crumpled sticky notes in his hand. "I want you to take these from ten different guys by flirting with them. And if they start to get close, you have to say that I'm your boyfriend. Bonus thrusts if you say that. You'll figure out which guys they are from hints I'll give. Every time you ask for help figuring it out, I get to deny you an orgasm."

"Are you going to do more than 100 thrusts?" I asked. He shook his head.

"The next challenge for you will to be to cum, at least once, within those thrusts," he explained.

"And if I don't?" I asked. He smiled.

"I think you will." I looked down at the notes.

"Fine. Game on." I smiled.

****

Before we even sat down, I began putting the little notes in people's pockets, shoes, socks, etc. No one noticed yet. They wouldn't probably until they were taking their clothes off in their rooms later. While I did that, I knew Nate would be putting his crumpled notes on the guys he targeted for that part of the game.

"What are you two doing?" Mom asked. She and my dad would be the only ones who would notice us doing anything. After all, they taught us.

"Playing a game," I chuckled.

"What's the prize?" she asked. I thought for a moment. Just as I needed it, I saw a golden flash on a very typical rich looking guys hand.

"If I win, he owes me that guy's watch. We made it up when we came in," I explained before 'scratching' my leg and putting another note in someone's back pocket. No one was noticing.

" And if he wins? Same thing?" she asked with a grin. I nodded, tagging or 'noting' people as we made our way to the table where Nate and Dad were already seated. With a smile I handed the little strip of cardboard that had backed the stickies to Nate. He put it in his pocket with a wink.

"So what are you guys gonna do for the last night?" My dad asked. Nate shrugged.

Our last night's tomorrow. Right? I asked myself.

"We'll probably head to the little club they have near the office," Nate thought up.

"I thought you didn't like clubs?" I asked more than stated.

"I don't." He smiled. "But it might be fun. They have themes every night apparently. Tonight is a disco night. Might be fun to go." He was hinting. With a cautious smile, I slowly began scanning the room for a target. To our right was a man wearing a bright, neon red shirt and had an all-around mid 70's outfit on.

We continued boring conversations with our parents, but I was just trying to clue in on any more clues Nate might give. And trying to keep my eye on the guy he had already given the clue for.

"...I also forgot my sun hat." Mom continued whatever subject she had been talking about.

"At least you won't need it in here," Nate replied.

That's a clue, isn't it? I scanned the room again and saw a guy wearing a baseball cap. He was pretty much the only one wearing anything on his head. Two down, eight to go.

Slowly, he dropped more and more hints. And I got each one of them.; a guy with a blue plaid shirt; a guy with no shirt; a guy with an orange beard; a guy with really long hair; a guy with an afro; a guy with a massive flaming tattoo on his arm.

"I shouldn't have worn these jeans. It's absolutely boiling in here," Dad complained.

"Why would you even bring jeans?" Nate asked. "Those are way too dark as well. Bring board shorts next time; the brighter the better." Nate pointed out his own wardrobe.

And a guy wearing...brightly colored board shorts. Well, that fuckin' narrows it down! There are at least twenty guys wearing board shorts. And more than half of them are wearing brightly colored ones. Even you are, for Christ's sake! I wanted to say something so badly, but I just glared at him. All the while he just smiled and drank his wine.

As I tried to figure it out, one of the targets got up.

"I'm gonna get another plate." I excused myself.

"Yeah, me too." Nate joined me, but kept a safe distance so he could watch.

Tattoo guy. I didn't have much time to observe him so I got his attention by loudly dropping a fork beside him and bending over so that he could see my ass. When I got back up he was obviously staring me down.

"Are you not wearing underwear?" he asked. I bit my lip, staring at him.

"Something wrong with a g-string?" I asked, using my cute giggle. He automatically moved closer. Just as he did, I reached carefully into his pocket to retrieve the note.

"What are you doing later?" he asked. I pretended to be taken off guard.

"I have a boyfriend," I stated.

"Oh? And where is he now? Back home?" the guy asked. I immediately had to hold back a chuckle to keep my game face on. "Um...no. He's behind you." Nate swooped right in at the most hilarious time, with a menacing stare. The guy rolled his eyes and turned around, thinking he could take him. But he backed off when he saw the fake look. I held back from giggling like a little school girl until he was out of sight and ear shot.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Nate asked.

"I enjoy watching you scare them off," I corrected. He looked over my shoulder briefly and walked in a different direction.

Another one. I 'accidently' bumped into baseball cap guy, pulling down my shirt a little so that my bra was showing, and then slowly making sure nothing got on him while he stared into my cleavage. When he did that I made sure they were still the best thing in sight, all the while retrieving the crumpled paper.

After a second I pretended to notice my boobs and straightened my shirt. He was too shy and walked away in embarrassment.

Disco guy was easy too. All I did was act drunk, and he looked in all the right places. Six more times; "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to knock that over."; "Is that from Supernatural?"; "Mind if I reach by you?"; "How often do you go to the gym? It's definitely paying off."; "How long did it take to grow that beard?"; "I personally love plaid."

And then it was time for the stupid board shorts guy...and I still didn't know who he was. I looked around, trying to find the guy with the brightest ones. When I found a guy in bright almost neon pink ones I rushed to it.

"Oh!" I went for the typical bending over and it piqued his interest.

"You ok?" he asked, trying not be be obvious about staring at my ass.

"Yes, thank you. I love the ear stud by the way." I casually checked one pocket. Nothing.

"Thanks," he replied. "I got it pierced when I was about your age probably. How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I smiled, reaching into his other pocket.

"I like your little skirt. It's cute," he flirted back.

"Thank you." I tried checking his back pockets by going around him, pretending to look over different foods on the buffet. Nothing!

"You got a boyfriend?" he asked. I nodded. Nate was still watching over me with an overly satisfied grin. The guy smiled, trying to be friendly.

"I'll back off. Sorry." He walked away. I stared at Nate. He just grinned even wider.

"What the fuck?!" I mouthed. I noticed the rich guy. Out of anger I quickly snatched the watch from his wrist while slightly bumping into him with an apology. He didn't notice.

"What was that about?" Nate asked as we went back to our table.

"Don't give awful hints, that's what it's about." I sighed before putting the watch in his pocket.

"No, seriously. Why'd you randomly take his watch."

"Because I told Mom that was the prize for this game," I whispered before we were in earshot.

He chuckled and sat down.

I ate the rest of my food before Nate "accidently" knocked over his glass, spilling little bit of the wine onto his shorts.

"Aw, shit! These are my favorite pair. Seriously these were the best board shorts ever," he hinted. I looked at him... and then it clicked.

It was him? Seriously?!

"You're fucking kidding me," I accidentally expressed out loud with a voice filled with murder. He burst out laughing because of my tone.

"What is it, An?" Dad asked

"Absolutely nothing. Just a stupid pain in my neck!" I replied, still using my homicidal tone before gulping down the rest of my Pina Colada. Nate couldn't stop himself from laughing harder.

"Say something else! Say something else!" he mocked me. I glowered at him.

"Go to hell!" He burst out laughing again before I excused myself to go to the washroom. And in truth I kind of giggled on my way there. "Murder voice Anya" can only stay for so long. Why? Because Nate never takes it seriously. And when he laughs, I usually do too.

****

Our parents really wanted to go see one of the shows they were having by the main bar. To my disappointment, Nate wanted to go too. I wanted to go straight to the room, but he apparently had other plans.

The show was outside by the bar, and the ground below the stage was filled with people. But there were no chairs. You had to sit on the ground. We must have shown up a little late, it was already so crowded.

"There's a spot for two over there," Nate suggested to my parents. My dad looked at us.

"But not enough for you guys too," he said. Nate shrugged.

"We'll find something," he replied. They reluctantly made their way to the spot Nate had pointed out. Nate worked his way around the crowd, and I realized he was trying to find a spot away from the crowd..

"Blankets! Free blankets!" some guy was shouting. Nate looked over and smiled before sitting me down in a spot.

"Wait here," he ordered before running off. I sat uncomfortably on the grass, my bare ass touching the ground, the grass tickling my pussy. After a short time I sat on my knees. Then I felt him putting a blanket underneath me. I smiled and sat down. He sat beside me and laid another blanket over our laps.

"The resort was giving out blankets?" I asked.

"No, but a do-gooder tourist bought a crazy amount of them and is giving them away. I gave him the watch." He smiled.

"So it was worth taking it anyway." I leaned back on my hands with a smile...and then I felt him pulling up my skirt underneath the blanket.

"Watch the show, sweet sister." He winked. I bit my lip, shaking my head before I felt him rubbing my clit. I laid my head back trying not to seem turned on, but relaxed.

The show was actually entertaining, but I couldn't focus. It was hard enough to not start shaking once he was fingering me. With his thumb rubbing my clit, and his two fingers inside me, I had to close my eyes. I couldn't control my breathing after a while and subconsciously started moving my hips with his hand.

Suddenly he started fingering me harder and faster. Without any sort of warning I was close. I laid my head into his shoulder, trying not to get loud. And then he stopped.

"Fuck!" I hissed before looking up at him with desperate eyes.

"One denial for not getting the tenth." He smiled before lovingly kissing my forehead. I groaned and laid back onto his shoulder. Then he suddenly started again. With the shock of it I bit into him. Not hard, but hard enough to remind myself not to get loud.

Fortunately, because I had been on the edge just a short moment ago, it was so easy to get close again. My one hand clung to his shirt by his chest.

Yes! Fuck yes! Please!

And then he stopped again. I looked up at him, not angry now, but pouting and even more desperate. He smiled and held up a note.

"I snagged it from someone before they noticed," he explained.

Fuck!

"Please?" I begged in a whisper. "Please?! I'll do whatever you want!" He smiled.

"Kiss me." Without hesitation I leaned up and put my mouth to his, wanting to please him. He slipped his tongue in and out, playing with mine. And then he started finger-fucking me again. I suppressed another moan while he got me close once more. He kept going this time, letting me shake and cum on his fingers. All the while my mouth was open, and he kept licking and biting my lower lip.

When I was done I buried my head in his shoulder again, panting into him so people wouldn't hear. When he removed his fingers I looked at his hand. He brought it to my face.

"Suck," he whispered, looking around us. I opened my mouth without question and tasted my juices from his fingers. The taste was like nothing I had ever tasted before.I licked every drop from his fingers.

The show ended fairly quickly after that Nate picked up our blankets, carefully folding the one we had sat on. I looked at him questioningly. He opened the blanket just enough for me to see the spot I had soaked with my juices. I looked down, my cheeks turning deep red. We walked back to our rooms. As soon as I had the door shut behind us, I started to take off my shirt.

"Stop!" he ordered. I looked at him. He smiled and held the last crumpled note, throwing it in the little garbage bucket. "Seduce me," he commanded. I looked at him.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I want to feel what it's like. Seduce me," he explained, sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at him for a second.

"Why?" I asked. "Why would I be so interesting? I always wonder that when the seduction works."

I took a few steps closer. He was still waiting for it to happen.

"Why would I, a tall, wide girl be such a turn on? Not just in the looks area. To most people observing me I don't look like much."

I "accidently" knocked over the remote for the tv. I bent over, showing him my ass.

"But now I realize why it works on most guys. I could say something about guys liking bigger girls better; but it's not that. There's a beauty and sex appeal to both. I could say..." I bent slightly towards him, taking off my shoes, letting him stare into my cleavage "...it's my big round ass or tits. But it's not."