Thick As Thieves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, Luna Anya Blake," I looked into her eyes. "I want to come with you. I'll stay in the hotel room if you want, but I love you too. And I'm not leaving you either," I promised. She smiled and let me kiss her again.

****

The next morning was awkward to say the least. Anya and I set the table as usual; my dad made us all breakfast, as usual; and we sat around the table, as usual. But nothing was really as usual. Not after everything that had happened.

"So...did Anya talk about seeing her...?" Dad didn't want to say it.

"Yes. And I'll be going with her," I answered. He nodded.

"When will you be going?" he asked. I shrugged, looking to Anya.

"It's up to her." Dad looked to her, and she took a deep breath.

"I would like to call her today; see if I can arrange something with her...or..." She huffed.

"Fuck, I don't know!" she exclaimed. "I don't know where to start with it," she said more calmly. "How would you react if after eighteen years you got a call from some girl claiming to be your daughter? And you've only seen her as a baby?" She sighed. I took her hand. She gladly accepted it, relieved at the show of support. My mom took her other hand and my dad went behind her, taking her shoulders.

"I'm sorry we did this to you..." Dad started.

"We both are," Mom interrupted. "I don't know how to help you with that, but...maybe just...tell her when you meet her...find a different excuse to meet with her." Mom searched for the right words to say.

Anya

My cell phone was plugged into my computer. I had a program running that would make my phone number display differently on caller ID. Specifically, it would display her local police department number. I even had the number punched in on my phone...and yet...

"I'm terrified." I admitted. Nate rubbed my shoulders.

"Just breathe," he said soothingly. "Take it easy. If things start going wrong, try again. What's the worst case scenario?" I shrugged.

"She calls my bullshit and sees that I'm not a cop or an investigator," I replied.

"So if she does, and you can't see a way out, hang up," Nate said. "If you still want to meet her, we'll go. Tell her the truth when you get there. Or...tell her the truth now," he offered. "Do whatever makes you feel more comfortable." After a few moments, I finally gathered up the courage and pressed the call button.

Once I did, it felt like I was almost going to throw my guts up everytime it rang. It also felt like time was slowing down and the world was going to come to an end.

"Breathe, Anya," Nate quickly shook me. I didn't even notice I was holding my breath until he said something. When I finally took a deep breath I heard someone pick up.

"Hello?" A woman's voice came.

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fu-

"Hello. Is this Carice Pennington?" I asked, sounding a hell of a lot more confident than what I was.

"Yes, this is she," she replied.

"Hello ma'am. I'm-" Oh, shit... uhh..."Alana Miller. I work here in the county police staion. How are you today?" I thought fast and managed to bullshit my way through it.

"Well, considering a police woman is calling, not so well I guess," she tried to joke. I tried not to make my laugh sound as fake as it was.

"No, no, Ms. Pennington. I just need to ask a few questions, specifically about something that happened approximately eighteen years ago, give or take a few months," I lied. "We have reopened a few cases lately that were never really closed. This one is connected to some Kentwood cases." She sighed.

"What do you need to know?"

"Well, I was wondering if we could meet in person to discuss the matter...if you don't mind," I finally said.

"Alright," she replied after a pause. "When should I expect you, Ms. Miller?" The details were worked out in only a few moments. I broke the connection trembling so badly I thought I would fall out of the chair I was seated in. Nate leaned down and took me in his arms. Silently he held me until I had calmed down some.

****

I had arranged to meet Carice two days later. Nate and I decided to drive part of the way up the night before. To be honest I had suggested this just in case I changed my mind. I could call her and tell her some important police business had come up and I was going to be unable to meet her. Regardless, it would just be nice to get out of town...maybe for drinks if nothing else. Dad had given Nate a wad of cash and a credit card for expenses. We could use some of that to get a hotel room. Mom and Dad were always preaching to us about drinking and driving.

We could have gone to a local bar, but if we were recognized by someone we'd have to explain that we weren't really related. And somehow tell them something that didn't involve the truth - that technically I had been kidnapped as a baby. It was too mentally taxing trying to hide everything. And we were tired of having to cover up what we meant to each other. It's not like everyone knew us, but someone was bound to recognize us. For tonight, I just wanted to try to relax and have some fun. Tomorrow might be the most difficult day in my life!

****

As soon as we sat down in the lounge an overly smiley, perky, and energetic girl came up to us.

"And what can I get for you tonight?" She was mostly looking at Nate.

"We might need a menu," I tried to get her attention. She rolled her eyes at me.

"And you - do you know what you want?" She was clearly flirting with him. He immediately looked at me with a wicked grin. After a moment of silence I saw her not so subtly pull down her shirt.

"If you're not sure, here you go." She bent down more than was necessary handing him a menu, trying to show him her cleavage - that looked absolutely fake. Instead of getting jealous, I had to hold back laughter, knowing what he was going to do from the grin that he continued to give me.

"Yes. 'It' and I will most definitely be getting some fries and gravy for a starter. Rum and coke for me, blueberry martini for 'it'. Would 'it' like anything else?" He tried to make his voice deep and soft. Surprisingly, I knew exactly what he was doing.

"No, pleas..."

"'It' hasn't eaten yet so we'll also get two bacon burgers," he continued, fake interrupting me.

"Is there a drink menu up there?" I asked, trying to sound scared and desperate. Being the gullible idiot she was, she saw my 'cry for help'.

"Oh, uhh - of course! Come with me!" Once we were out of earshot I began bringing on the fake tears...which actually weren't fake. I was trying so hard not to laugh I was crying.

"You have to help me," I cried. "He keeps overfeeding me and refusing to call me by my name! I don't know what to do!" I acted out.

"I'll call the police...!" she began.

"Wait! That's not the worst part; he keeps targeting bigger women. Or making them bigger if they aren't large enough to fit into his plan. Then he'll starve them and wear their skin when it's loose enough!" I thought she would get it by then. Even some people who overheard our conversation snickered. But she continued to look horrified.

"He keeps putting on clothes made from them! He keeps standing in front of the mirror and hitting on himself!" I tried to hint again through the act. The tears were now streaming down my face from my trying to withhold my laughter.

"Oh...my...GOD!" Her eyes went wider. I couldn't stop myself then. I keeled over, almost laughing hysterically.

"Anya! You ruined it!" Nate laughed beside us. The people standing around were laughing at her too.

"Wait...what...just...?" She sputtered, dumbfounded.

"Oh, my God, woman!" Nate laughed. "It's called 'Silence of the Lambs'. Watch it. It's a perfect classic."

"And while you're at it, don't treat my girlfriend like that again," he added. She was mortified as we went back to our table.

When our food and drinks were ready, a different server brought them to us. I watched Nate use some ketchup that was in a basket on the table. When he didn't put it back in the holder I grinned. He looked up at me.

"What?"

"'It' puts the ketchup in the basket or 'it' gets the hose again," I impersonated. He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Okay I'm done now," I promised.

"It would have been better if you switched hose with whore," he muttered.

"Ooooohhhh!" I laughed.

****

Nate played with my nipple as we both giggled our intoxicated heads off to the sounds of sex outside of the hotel.

"How much do you wanna bet that's the bitch from before?" I asked, slurring a little. He chuckled, sounding even more drunk than myself.

"No...bet," he slurred, pinching my nipple with a chuckle on the second word. I laughed and tried to climb out from under him. Drunk curiosity got the better of me. He growled playfully and pulled me back down. I laughed and patted his face.

"I jusss," I pushed up, "wanna shee." I slurred. He gently bit my fingers.

"Prisoners stay in beds," he said matter-of-factly.

"I thought they shtayed in jailsh," I giggled. He started kissing down my body.

"Nope...beds. De-e-efinitely beds." He kept kissing his way down my body, bypassing my pussy.

"He-ey! Where are you going?" I pouted. He chuckled and rushed to the window.

"That'sh not fair!" I gasped with my mouth hanging open. He laughed and quickly jumped back on the bed. "Yo-o-ou cheater! I can't believe you che-e-eated!" I was continuously poking his chest with my finger..

"You're wasted," he chuckled, kissing my neck.

"Mmm, mmm! Nope, you're not getting any. Mmm, mmm," I tried to deny him. He just kept laughing and biting me. I giggled and turned onto my stomach, trying to get away from his mouth. He kept following, kissing my back. After a moment I felt his hand move my hair away from the side of my neck. Then I felt his tongue lick up to a spot close to my ear. I shivered, and then giggled at my body's reaction.

"Would you be happier if you were right?" he asked. I laughed into the pillow and then turned my head to hear his answer.

"Was I?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Mmm, hmm. It's her" I turned my head a bit more and let him kiss me, biting my bottom lip occasionally. He was hard as a rock and when the kissing turned more intense, I could feel it twitching against my ass. It made me soaking wet. Our first drunk sex session...the thought made me smile.

He finally growled and repositioned himself until he was on his knees between my legs.

"Lift your ass," he commanded. I did as he asked, and he slid himself in as soon as I was in position.

I moaned and whimpered into the pillow under my head as he pumped himself hard and fast in and out of me. Through the alcohol haze I could only barely feel his nails in my ass. But it was still incredible; sex with him is always incredible. He kept going and going.

Suddenly his cell phone rang. He looked down to where it lay on the heap of clothes. In a moment he laughed.

"It's Mom and Dad," he chuckled. I laughed.

"We can call them back in the morning," I moaned.

He leaned down a little, grabbing my hands and pulling me onto his cock while his hips slammed against me, pushing me forward into the pillows. My whimpers got louder as I very quickly came. His release was only a second behind mine.

When we laid back down, we were too drunk and tired to care about the mess. We just got under the blankets and cuddled up. Out of nowhere my phone beeped. I was tempted to look down and see what it was, but everything felt heavy. And I could already feel Nate drifting off with me.

It's nothing that can't wait until tomorrow, I thought.

****

I awoke to see Nate fast asleep in front of me. It was a nice image to see when first opening your eyes in the morning. Two ideas battled in my head. One was to kiss him and give him a surprise wake-up blowjob; or let him be. It was nice seeing him so at peace.

Keeping to the selfish decision, another idea popped into my head. I carefully reached for my phone, getting the camera ready. I quickly got one picture and tried not to giggle. Before he could wake up and see what I was doing, I got ready to take the second picture. My finger tapped on the trigger. He suddenly opened his eyes, but rolled them to the back of his head. I was too busy paying attention to the screen, and when I saw it save I jumped.

"You!" I shouted, putting the camera down. He had his eyes closed again, but had an unhidable grin on his face.

"Cunt muffin!" I threw at him. He snorted and started laughing heartily.

"Ahh, that was fun." He kept chuckling. I glowered at him. But my angry face can only last so long around him. After a second he looked at me.

"Cunt muffin?" he asked.

"You scared me!" I chuckled. He leaned up and kissed me.

"I only have one sleeping picture of you, you only get one of me," he explained before putting his tongue in my mouth again. As soon as the words left his mouth I gently pushed him away with a hand. He looked at my raised eyebrow and suddenly groaned.

"Why did I say that?" he muttered himself.

"When did you take a picture of me sleeping?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I drew one...in Mexico," he admitted. I blushed a little, trying to picture him drawing me. I was curious to see what it looked like. "I drew it the night I took your virginity - or technically that morning - when I got you back into your own bed. I don't know, you just looked so..."

"At peace?" I asked. He smiled.

"I couldn't help it. Sorry." He said. I smiled before laying back down and kissing him.

"I'm flattered," I whispered before getting up and searching for clean clothes in my bag. "And I'm glad to be your muse." I chucked. He smiled and started to get ready with me.

I watched him get dressed. I had slipped on only a dress, having a bit of an idea for when we were on the road, since he'd be driving. I sat on the bed. He smiled at me as I stared.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked. I nodded and leaned back onto my hands.

"Definitely," I replied with a cheeky smile.

"Only women could get aroused with the opposite of a strip tease," he lightly jested. I laughed, only because I knew he was really joking.

"That's because it's actually kind of fun to use this thing called a brain for imagination. Much sexier than having to have everything on display," I jested back. His face flushed red from laughter.

"Okay, I can't beat that. Nice," he smiled.

With a smile on my face I checked my phone, remembering it had beeped last night. When I looked, there was no message. Hmmm. Out of curiosity I took Nate's phone.

"Something wrong?" he asked just as curiously.

"Yeah," I said looking at his missed calls. He didn't have any!

"What is it?" he asked. I handed his phone back to him, and he looked at it sideways. "Huh. I thought Mom and Dad called earlier." He played around with it, shaking his head.

"I think they tried to text me too," I said. "Or at least someone did. But I don't have anything from anyone either." He raised his eyebrow.

"I'm gonna call them." He pressed my dad's contact number before bringing it to his ear. I waited, not moving, and ignoring the bags that needed to be packed, readying myself for someone to answer. He looked puzzled.

"Nothing..." We stared at each other for a while before his phone buzzed. He looked. "That's weird. Dad doesn't usually text," he said.

"Phones are acting up. Text us if needed. We'll do the same," he read aloud. I looked at him sideways.

"Seems kind of weird," I said.

****

After we were ready to go meet Carice Pennington, we debated calling to check on Mom and Dad. We decided to continue on with our plan instead. They'd have ways of telling us if something else was wrong besides just phone issues. My mind was at ease while I put on "Moments in Love" by The Art of Silence.. The quiet storm version was quite calming to me. It kept me from worrying about Mom and Dad.

When the song was done I let Nate have control over the music. Suddenly a twangy country song started playing, and every muscle, every nerve, every cell inside me stirred and lit up in rage. I turned my head, glowering at him.

"Go die in a hole, you hell spawn!" I shouted. He bursted out laughing and turned it up. Without a second thought I grabbed his phone and opened the window, the threat on my face.

"Okay! Okay! Truce!" He laughed even more. He knew I wasn't really going to do it.

"Why in God's name would you do something so horrific?" I continued to glower at him.

"You're peaceful face was too distracting," he replied. "And I wanted to have some fun watching you turn into Murder phase Anya." He chuckled.

"Cunt muffin," I muttered before he put on a Nirvana song... "All Apologies." I tried not to crack, but couldn't help but giggle a little.

"You're forgiven."

Besides, I still want to have some fun with him. My mind drifted in between my legs...and slowly, so did my hand. I don't think he realized I wasn't wearing panties until then. I started rubbing my clit in tune with the slightly tired but emotionally raspy voice of Cobain's singing voice.

Nate suddenly swerved, realizing the car was drifting into another lane.

"Fuck!" he chuckled. I laughed lightly and continued to touch myself where I wanted to be touched, sometimes circling my hole, keeping a slow pace either using two fingers or my palm to rub my clit.

"I want to taste that hand." He held out his one hand so he could keep his eyes on the road while I let him guide my left hand to his mouth. "Mmm. Fuck," he said after all of my juices were licked off. I pulled my hand back with a smile and continued to rub.

"I wanna pull over and fuck you right here," he admitted. I chuckled.

"Mmm, hold it in for tonight," I suggested. He gripped the wheel, groaning.

"Tease," he jested with a wanton grin on his face.

"Maybe it's a little bit of payback," I moaned. I rubbed my clit to the rhythm of the next song. 'Smooth' by Santana and Rob Thomas. "Fu-uck!" he groaned. "At least let me watch you cum?" he asked.

"Do you really think I wasn't going to?" I asked airily. I kept rubbing my clit, eventually bringing down my other hand to finger myself.

"Fucking hell!" He reached over, knowing I wasn't wearing a bra, and exposed my one breast so he could tease my nipple and squeeze it hard. It was so hot! A car honked its horn when passing. Nate just laughed, and I was too far into my pleasure to care if anyone saw.

"You close, baby girl?" he asked. A short time later I was. I answered in a whimper, and he pinched my nipple, playing with me until I convulsed in my seat, legs shaking, and sounds escaping my throat uncontrollably.

He grabbed my one arm, putting my fingers in his mouth again while I tasted the sweet juices on the fingers of my other hand. He watched me, and I rubbed the rest of the wetness onto my breast before covering it back up.

"You are so getting it tonight," he grinned. I chuckled and gently pressed my lips against his neck.

****

We stopped at another hotel with a restaurant, and a pool. We had packed our suits just in case the chance to have some fun in a pool came up. But first, we were both hungry.

When we walked into the restaurant, I noticed a raggedy looking man with tattered clothes sifting through the garbage outside.

"Nate?" I stopped walking. He saw what I did, and we immediately went into action. I walked up to a waitress and got her attention.

"Hi. I'm sorry to bother you, but do you have any nutritional information or a guide to give me? I can't have gluten," I lied. Being a waitress once myself I knew that if someone asked, and we only had a few customers, they were fairly obligated to check into it or help out.

As I distracted the waitress, Nate made his way into the kitchen, taking some food for the ragged man outside. While the lady sifted through the shelves looking for a nutrition guide I took a bunch of mints from a bowl sitting above her. I kept looking around to see if there was anything else we could get him.