Thick As Thieves Ch. 05

Story Info
Anya and Nate are being tormented, Harry helps Wayne.
12.8k words
4.52
6.8k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter for Thieves, I hope you all enjoy the ending. Another thanks to RP the editor who worked on this story with me.

Warning: this chapter does contain non-consent sex, and is a little darker like the previous chapter. All characters are 18+

*****

Harry 'The Chaser'

The trees hid me as I smiled at the scene I had created below. It turns out Max had a little base where he kept his "girls" near his own home. I knew his house would be here in the area. All I had to do was find it - but not before freeing the girls.

I made my way into the underground bunker and left instructions with the girls where to gather once I had blown the doors from the entrance of their prison. Max's men were now scrambling in all directions, trying to round up the escaping women. The chaos was magnificent to see. I wanted this sick, son-of-a-bitch to pay, and this was the first of many victories. I had to be at least somewhat close to him now. And with all of his men trying to clean up the mess here he should be easier to find...should be.

I waited until I saw that all the girls were out before I slowly and carefully started making my way out of the trees and away from the scene. It was easy enough, but I still had to be careful. I didn't want all of this to finally happen only to be caught. After all, I still had a lot of work to do. The goal wasn't just to break his work - it was to destroy it completely - and to destroy him as well. To do that I needed to get to him.

I carefully climbed from the tree I was in and quietly began to creep away from the scene. I could hear the men rushing about. If they sounded too close, I'd try to travel in a different direction while still heading towards my destination.

Out of nowhere a figure moved in front of me. I hid behind the tree and stayed in the dark. At least the sky wasn't bright yet. The dark night gave me a slight advantage.

"We need more men here!" the guard shouted into the radio.

"The only men left are those inside Max's home," someone replied through the radio. "We can't send them out." Gunshots sounded in the distance.

"Don't you dare shoot them!" the guard shouted. They needed the girls intact if they were going to use them...which is what made this so perfect. The gunshots stopped, but the shouting and the disaster continued beautifully. I knew something was bound to go wrong, or my plan would change eventually. But the fact that I got this far was quite satisfying. Unfortunately for me, the man in front of me wasn't moving.

"Unless Max wants to lose the last of the girls we need more guards here!" he shouted. He was turning every which way, trying to keep his eyes on the situation. But he kept looking in my direction. He couldn't see me but I could tell that he suspected something was there. I kept as still as I could. Finally he turned the opposite way waiting for an answer. He was going to notice me if I didn't move.

In a swiftly made decision, I quickly snuck up behind him and grabbed his neck. Surprised, he jumped before trying to make a counterattack. I gripped his head harder and jerked it very suddenly to the side before kicking him to make sure I felt the deadly snap. He made no noise before hitting the ground. I stared at his lifeless body for a moment with a little guilt. I allowed myself to feel that way, otherwise I would lose myself in this battle. That was the last thing I wanted to do. Before leaving him lying there, I grabbed his radio.

"We can't spare any more! Try to bring them back. The Kentwoods will have our heads if you don't!" the voice on the radio warned. At this rate they might get a few back. But over half of them were already out of reach and still scrambling unpredictably.

I had already gotten the attention of most of the guards pointed toward the drug cargo. Thanks to my actions, he had less than half of it remaining. And no girls for his sex-trafficking. Max didn't have enough people to get control of the havoc my actions were causing.

The guards in this area knew about the explosion and chaos created in the drug cargo a short time earlier, which is the reason they weren't able to pull guards from there. Everything was going pretty much to plan up to this point. Now I just had to cut off the head of the snake. And hopefully, if I did well enough burning the remainder, a new one wouldn't grow back.

Once I was out of the tree line I had to be a lot quicker getting to my car. I had parked as far from the scene as possible, yet near enough so that I could get to it quickly if need be. All the running and metaphoric acrobatics I had to do for this got me into shape pretty quickly.

I couldn't get the smile off of my face as I made it to my car. A few moments passed as I caught my breath and started the engine, ready to start my search. Just as I was about to drive away my old cell phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, so I let it ring. I would listen to a voicemail later.

Rather than sit there and wait for the caller to finish recording their message, I drove to the hotel I had chosen to stay at for the night. Few had the number for that phone, so there was seldom an important call on it. I often would get a wrong number or a telemarketer when it rang. I didn't think about the call as I parked the car and made my way up to my room.

By the time I had reached the desk in the hotel room, I had forgotten about the call. And I soon was too busy doing more research on Max to think about the phone.

From the look of things, I was correct in assuming that he was still at his base somewhere in town. But he seemed to have been traveling a lot more while I was busy causing havoc at his house. I looked through more records and read the texts from the recorded conversations. A short time earlier I had tapped into their radio and whatever is said on there usually showed up on here. I didn't think the signal would be strong enough to be picked up in my present location. The only thing I could gather from little I could cipher was that he was needing some guards for a personal errand, and then most of them had to go back to his other cargo to salvage what I hadn't destroyed. I tried to find more information on his present location, but I couldn't gather enough to determine that. With a long breath in I buried my face in my hands before running them through my hair.

"Fuck it!" I growled before going back to square one in trying to find out where exactly his base was.

After trying to pin it to a few locations based off of travel patterns, transaction records, and radio chatter, I was tired. Although I wasn't an old man, age was slowly catching up to me. My hair was greying early, and with the extra aches and pains of the job I felt older than what I was; probably looked it too. After all the running around I would need just a little time to shut down and rest. I had been doing it for too long.

When I was finished writing the different locations down I started walking to the bed, making sure the window was locked on the way. The stress started to fade a little when I laid my head into the pillows, and my body began to relax somewhat. But I found myself unable to fully relax. With a sigh I thought about what I was going to do. I wasn't going to be able to keep this up much longer. Knowing that, I decided that after this whole Kentwood mess was done and over with I was done. At 35 the whole "chasing bad guys" or stealing from them was getting hard. Especially when a lot of my life went into doing what I did. I gave up my family for it. I gave up a teaching job; gave up the chance to find a girl; to have a family'; or to have someone I could tell everything to. Sure I could have gone out and looked anyway. But there was a lot of risk in that.

With my thoughts running wild, I sat up, knowing I wasn't going to be able to really rest. I still closed my eyes and let them race for a little while longer. Then I remembered the cell phone. I slowly got myself out of bed and reached for the phone looking at the number again before seeing that they left a voicemail. I still didn't recognize it, but didn't see the harm in checking the message they left. I sat down on the bed again while lifting the phone to my ear, quickly going through the system process to get to the voicemail.

"Hello Harry. This is Margret." Surprise filled me when I heard the voice. We kept in touch through e-mails from time to time, but I hadn't really heard from them until I saw their kids. "You helped my husband and I out about ten years ago," she continued. "I didn't call to reminisce. We need your help again. We desperately need your help again." She sounded distraught.

"Anya and Nate are in danger. My husband is trying to find them now. They were on...a personal mission. It turns out it was a trap set out by a man-"

Oh, no. No don't say it. Please, for the love of God, be someone else! My mind raced in panic.

"His name is Max Kentwood. His men tried to take Wayne and me when we were at home. I wish I could be there to help, but I'm injured. I've been trying to contact some trustworthy people, but I haven't had much luck with that. Please, if you get this message call me or try to find Wayne." I jumped right back on my feet and grabbed the paper that had the three locations on it before dialing the number Margret called from. The line was busy. She was probably still trying to contact people. I would be doing the same if I were her. While continuing to try to reach her, I rushed as fast as I could down the stairway to my car.

"Hello?" she answered at last.

"Margret, it's Harry. I've been trying to bring down that asshole Kentwood for years. Where's Wayne now?" I asked urgently while starting up my car.

"He's going to the address we have for Max's biological mom. That's where Anya was heading," she explained quickly. I froze for a moment.

"Why would she be...," I began. "You know what? Not important right now. How many people have you called?"

"A lot," she said, helplessness in her voice. "No one's close enough except for a few people my mother knew and another woman I worked with years ago. I don't know if it'll be enough!" She was scared.

"It isn't," I agreed. "Let me see what I can do. I might know a few people. Is that alright with you?" I asked.

"I'll do anything to get my kids back safely," she swore.

"I know a few guys. One of them has money. He's helped me out before. I trust him."

"That's good enough for me," she replied. "I know you well enough to know you'll do whatever is necessary to get the job done." I looked towards the road as I drove away from the hotel.

"What's the address?"

"Denver Avenue," she replied.

"I know it. I've been tracking this guy for a while. Margret, I'll do everything I can to help get your kids back," I promised. I only hoped I would be able to accomplish this daunting task.

Anya

Despite the moans and my body's reaction, I continued to keep my eyes closed while I felt Max's tongue explore my pussy. Tears continued to flow out of my eyes while all I could do was sit there.

"Open your eyes," Max ordered softly. I shook my head.

"Bastard!" I hissed through my teeth. He just chuckled.

"Just do what he says An. It's ok," Nate told me. More tears escaped when I opened them to see the disturbing image of Nate looking at me in sorrow, and Max with his one hand down his pants and his mouth close to my pussy. For a brief moment he rose and leaned into my ear.

"If you two continue to do what I tell you I'll let him go," he whispered. My heart sank. I tried to resist the urge to close my eyes as he got back onto his knees and let out his tongue once again to release an unwanted and conflicted ecstasy inside me.

"It's ok Anya. It's ok." Nate tried to coax me through it. I shook my head not wanting this, and disagreeing with him. I felt like I was betraying him. With the horrible feelings chasing each other through me, I wanted this to be over with. More precisely, I never wanted it to happen in the first place. Max continued to wrap his arms around me and the chair while doing what he liked with his tongue. I sat back, trying not to feel the sensations he was bringing out of me. I hated it. I didn't want it. Not from him.

"Try your best to cum," Max ordered. I can fake it, I thought. I waited a few short moments to bring in my acting skills. I made my thighs shake and I moaned louder, pretending to be holding back an orgasm before releasing it. Max looked up at me with an unreadable expression on his face while I pretended to catch my breath. After a second he used his thumbs to spread my pussy lips. He kept on staring at it. He was looking for more evidence.

Shit!

Out of nowhere, he brought out his knife and he cut Nate's ropes while bringing the radio up to his mouth.

"Bring one man back here," he ordered. Before Nate could think about taking the knife from him, Max stood up and put the blade against my throat. Nate closed his eyes and stayed away, understanding what Max was threatening. In just a moment the requested guard entered the room.

"Stand here," Max ordered the guard. "He moves, put a gun to her head." The man didn't question him. They had to have some humanity.

"Don't do this!" I pleaded. "Don't help him!" My voice sounded weak and small. This time I wasn't acting. Despite the desperation and fear in my voice, he didn't seem to care. He stood there, alert to Nate's moves.

"They won't listen to you. They won't even remember you in a few hours when they get off their shift," Max gloated. I looked at him, wanting information. We were going to be put through hell no matter what we did. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask questions.

"What the hell do you do to them?" As I asked this Max grabbed Nate by the shoulders and led him to my other side, across from the guard. Max smiled while Nate closed his eyes, trying to get some peace, at least in his head. Neither of us had a clue as to what was going to happen next. Max was too unpredictable.

"I spend a lot of money on my men keeping them medicated; keeping them quiet; paying them more than any other job; killing and replacing them when the sedations become too much. I give the men closest to me thought altering substances," Max said, a sinister leer on his face. "Enough for them to forget about their work day. You can imagine what that would do to the human body over time. When they start to become less functional, it's time to replace them." He chuckled at me.

Of course he wouldn't care about the people who work for him, I thought. The worse it got - surprisingly - the angrier I got.

"Look at you," he said. "You're not even flinching anymore. My men are aware that the job doesn't last long due to the requirements." He positioned himself back on his knees between my legs.

"She won't be able to cum right away," Nate interjected, wanting him to stop. Max smiled up at him.

"We both know she didn't cum." He looked back to the guard. "If he doesn't do what I say, shoot her," he ordered. I had a feeling I already knew what he was going to do. Nate was too broken to think.

"Wrap your hands around her neck," he told Nate. Nate glowered at him.

"Do it," I whispered, no longer that scared... but furious. Slowly, and more gently than Max would have wanted, he put his hand on my neck.

"Squeeze when I tell you to," Max ordered before beginning to lick me again. I was terrified. With the pressure of the situation I honestly didn't have it in me to cum.

"She can't do it like this!" Nate suddenly snapped. Max looked up at him. Whenever I was in a situation where I felt too much stress, I've never been able to get off. But I didn't know Nate knew that.

"It's not just a delicate thing, Max! She literally can't. Even if she likes it...even if she feels good...she just can't. Believe me, I've seen it," Nate explained. I looked at Nate.

"I've watched her more times than I care to admit," he continued. "When my parents were having a yelling match years ago, I wanted to check on her. She left her door open...just slightly...but enough for me to see her trying to distract herself with it. She started crying and had to stop. Because she just couldn't do it! There's been other instances too; when a cop was by our place and we had to all pretend nothing was wrong and go to bed; when my father's aunt who wasn't like us had to stay with us for a week and we had to go on our very first assignment without our parents. She can't cum like this," Nate tried to reason with him. I wasn't that surprised by Nate's admission. Considering all that's happened it really wasn't that much of a shock. Max sighed and tapped his fingers against my thighs.

"Fine! Bring her to back to her room," he ordered the guard. The man took the back of the chair and began dragging me back down the same hallway he had brought me down before.

"You too." Max took Nate's shoulder and led him beside me. I looked up to Nate, trying to find some hope in him. He was glowering at Max.

"We won't be stuck here forever you know," Nate told Max confidently. "My family will have ways of getting us out." Max just smiled, ignoring his words.

"Your family is filled with nothing but petty thieves," Max taunted. "Do you really think they could get you out of my hands?" Suddenly I felt my heart start to race. He was taunting me and torturing me. But not to get me more terrified. He had already done that. He wanted us to get angrier. And I couldn't stop myself! I felt the emotion and hate taking over me.

"Then we'll just have to find a way to kill you," I stated simply. Max smiled down at me.

"Good thinking," he replied. "Because that's the only way you're getting away from me." At that moment it was all I could think about...killing him. Getting away from him was no longer in my thoughts. I just wanted to make him bleed - slowly. I wanted to see the terror in his eyes as the life drained out of him. I had never wanted anything more badly in my life. He had made my whole family suffer. No, they weren't my "real" family. But they were all the family I had ever known. They were all the family I ever wanted. I was nauseated by the fact that I was even related to this...this less than human animal!

When they had us in the room with the mattress again, Max untied me from the chair and forced me onto the bed.

Harry

As soon I got close the house, I was cut off by another car. By the insane speed it was traveling I had a feeling this was Wayne. I followed right behind him and pulled over at the same time he did. I didn't want him thinking I was Max or one of his henchmen. I stayed in the car, knowing he'd look to see who it was that was following him, then calm down. As I had predicted, he looked angry and on alert when he got out of his car. I watched him as he slammed his car door shut, and then make his way over to the driver's side of my car. And also as I had predicted he stopped, surprised but significantly more calm when he saw me. I carefully got out of my car and gave him an awkward half smile.

"Wayne," I greeted softly.

"Harry! Did my wife call you?" he asked.

"Yes, Wayne. She did," I replied. "She told me some of what was going on. I've been trying to deal with this psycho for a long while." He took some time to breathe for a moment.

"I can't lose my kids, Harry," he said, defeat sounding in his voice. "My family is everything to me."

"We'll find them," I tried to reassure him. He was trying to relax a little, but was too tense.

"I don't think I've ever dealt with anyone like that bastard," Wayne said. "He had my wife and me before we were able to make it out of town. He hurt her, and I couldn't do anything about it. He had been following our kids and was about to catch them. I couldn't do shit about it. I don't care what it takes Harry. I want my kids out of there, and I want them safe! What do we do to achieve that?" I put my hand on his shoulder, wanting to give him more support for what he was going through. But he wanted his kids, and he wanted them now.