Thick As Thieves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My wife and I were living happily in a good neighborhood. I had been working for Mr. Kentwood for years. And then all of a sudden we get a man who I had seen before in the building knocking at our door saying that she needed to come with him. I tried to call him out on it, but he pulled a gun on us. All of a sudden I was on the floor, watching my wife get dragged out. I spent so much time trying to tell Mr. Kentwood what I saw and he did his best to cover it up.

"He fired me," Wesley continued, "and I had been living on the streets without hope until very recently. And now I'm hearing all this stuff about the Kentwoods and I feel I have a duty to tell my story and what happened to my wife. I don't care about what happened in his big house with all of their expensive crap. I just want these policemen to find my wife and help other people find their loved ones. I think it's much more important." I held Nate's hand, unsure of what to feel as I saw how differently the man looked. He didn't look dirty anymore. He was wearing good clothes, and he looked just a little more hope-filled.

"I told Mom about him," Nate said. "We set up a bank account for him and managed to slip information on how to get his money." He smile. I was almost crying from happiness as I leaned up to kiss him.

"Mark Kentwood has also had charges made against him claiming he was a domestic abuser," the news anchor continued. "However, that was swept under the rug as he was able to bribe local officials into claiming the charge as untrue.

"Mark Kentwood and his son seemed to have been working together on all of their schemes. Yet evidence in the home of Max Kentwoods mother Carrice Pennington suggests that Max also had a close relationship with her. At least that's what evidence suggests before she was murdered by a gun found in the Kentwood house with Max's fingerprints on it.

"As for the multiple bodies and shootings around the house not long after the murder, no one seems to be able to figure out what happened. That case might not be further investigated. Police departments and detectives are busy working on helping parents and families find their loved ones that were involved with the human trafficking and looking into Kentwood's worker's backgrounds.

"The company owned by Mr. Kentwood will be shut down completely by the government, as it has been linked to being fund by illegal means." Nate turned it off.

"Good riddance." He smiled before kissing me on the lips. I smiled and looked around our apartment. Almost everything was unpacked. Looking around at it all, and having Nate's arms around me while taking it all in felt amazing.

"You're favorite color is still blue, right?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Yes."

"Good." He suddenly lead me to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed while I laughed at his sudden playfulness. He kissed my neck and I took my clothes off, ready for him. He got his shirt off while continuing to lay his lips on my neck and chest. I gasped as he began slowly rubbing my clit.

"Tease!" I breathed. He went a little faster. I laughed and moaned at him.

"Mmmmhmhm." He giggled at my reactions.

When he finally had his pants off I expected him to go right inside of me. But he waited. I impatiently looked at him while squirming a little.

What's he doing? I thought curiously. He stayed motionless with a smile on his face. He looked unbelievably happy.

Maybe he wants me to suck him? He should move up so I can, I thought, even more curious now.

"Do you want me to start?" I asked. He continued to smile down at me. I was going to sit up, but he wasn't moving. "Do you want me to slide down and suck you?" I asked in a laugh. He kept looking down at me.

"There's a little bottle of lube in the night stand," he said. "Grab it." I looked at him.

"We won't need it," I chuckled.

"No, but it's cherry flavored." He played around and licked my lips. I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face and turned over to get the bottle from the drawer. As I did I felt him slide off my body and onto the floor by the foot of the bed.

I guess he wants to star... My thoughts stopped as I saw what was really in the drawer.

"Oh my god!" I breathed. It definitely was not lube. I stared down at the white box with the promise of jewelry in it.

He got me a necklace?! my mind automatically thought.

I brought it out of the drawer and opened it, seeing that I was wrong. It was a ring with sapphires surrounding a diamond.

"Nate?" I was in shock. He slowly pulled my legs, sliding me down until I was right above him, sitting on the bed. He knelt on one knee below me.

"Luna Anya Blake, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you," he said. "What we both went through didn't make me hate you, or love you any less. In fact it showed me how strong you were, and how unique and complex you are. And it showed me how unwilling I am to be without you. I don't want to think about it. You are my world baby girl, and nothing could change that. You've always been my partner. Even when we thought we were related you were the one to keep me sane and work with me. When we first got together, you rocked my world. And when we were in a hell of a place you stayed unbelievably strong and true. So now I want you to be my partner in one more thing. Will you marry me?" he asked. Tears welled up in my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling. The world had completely stopped and this very moment, this perfect and happy moment, felt like it belonged completely to us. No one could take it. And we wouldn't give it away. This was ours. I slid onto my knees and shakily kissed him before holding up my hand.

"Yes!"

The end

*****

Hello, readers!

This was, surprisingly, by far not my favorite story. However, it seemed to be getting decent reviews. And people seemed to enjoy the first chapter, so I kept going with it. And now I have new ideas.

If you liked Gideon's funny character, he will be in another story that I'm slowly working on which takes place in the same 'world' (if you would) as this one. I have other stories I'm working on also, but they may not come out as quickly as this one did.

I actually might work on a prequel (or even a few) to this about Nate's grandparents, or perhaps his parents and how they got together; how things were before they took Anya; and basically all the events leading up to them taking her. I'm thinking on just what I would do with a sequel, but I have a few ideas in place. Let me know what you guys think. Vote for which one you would like me to do first. There's the option of doing the grandparents next, or Margret and Wayne, or a sequel. Leave your votes on the contact tab of my profile. I can also scroll through comments, so be sure to let me know what you think in one of these formats.

Thanks for reading my story, and I hope you guys have a lovely evening... or day... or - okay, I'm just going to say have a good time!