Thieving Santa

Story Info
Christmas magic bringing loved ones together.
4.7k words
4.78
14.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

Originally, this was my entry for the 2010 Literotica Holiday Contest but was removed from the site several years ago for personal reasons. After getting so many requests, I am bringing it back. Thank you and please email or leave a comment.

*****

Christopher Lewis was having a wonderful normal Christmas shopping afternoon with his son. And it felt great. Occasionally, Tommy would get real quiet, but soon something would catch his eye and bring him back around to the excitement level that Christopher loved seeing in his son.

Finally, dad needed to recharge his batteries, so the twosome made a pit stop to the mall coffee shop and were soon sitting with their hot drinks at a table edging the mall hallway.

"So Thomas, what do you want for Christmas this year buddy - we're running out of time; it's Christmas Eve already," Christopher looked at his son as he licked at the whipped cream on the steaming cup of hot chocolate.

Thomas' tongue stopped in mid slurp, sticking from his mouth with a small dollop of cream on the tip which dripped down to splatter the white table top. Thomas' eyes narrowed as he stared at his father.

"Are you gonna get me the gifts?" There was an edge in the four-year-old's words.

Christopher sighed, "Some of them yes. But Thomas, Santa would love to bring you presents. It's what he does, kind of his job."

Thomas exploded, slamming his tiny fists on the plastic table spilling the drinks about, "I don't want anything from him. I don't want anything to do with him."

"Sshhh, sshhh," his father said holding his hands out palms up. "Take it easy sport. It's alright. Look, you need to get over this."

Thomas was inconsolable, "NNoooo, please don't see him. He'll take you away too!"

"What?" Christopher stared at his panicking son mindless of all the other patrons staring at them. "Take me away? Wait, do you think Santa took mommy away?"

Thomas pushed himself off his chair shoving the table which spilled the hot drinks onto his stunned father who leaned back quickly to get away from the scalding drinks tipping his chair to crash to the floor bringing the table down on top of him. As he twisted his body on the floor, he could see the short legs of his son as he sped down the mall hall out of sight.

"Thomas, Nooooo!"

By the time Christopher Lewis was able to get out from under the table and down the hall his son was no where to be seen.

Not long after, Thomas was in the big department store feeling very nervous. He wanted his dad. He wanted his mommy too but he had been missing her for almost a year now. He wondered if when the store closed they would put him in the room with all the other lost things. He remembered how once he had lost Gilly, his precious stuffed fish he had gotten on a family trip to Cape Cod. His mom took him to a worker, and they mentioned this lost and found room and sure enough there was Gilly. He wondered if his dad knew about these lost rooms. He wanted to go home too much to take a chance. No, he would have to find his dad on his own. Taking a deep breath, Thomas Lewis steeled himself for a trip back into the scary part of the mall when he looked up and saw him.

Santa Claus.

The one who ruined everything. The one who stole his mother.

Tom saw red and rushed forward, "Give me back my mommy!"

Tim Drew was just taking a break to catch a quick smoke when out of nowhere this little kid started screaming at him and punching and kicking him.

Tim reached down but the kid kept jerking away, his red-face all scrunched up with tears streaming from both eyes.

"Julie, Julie. Help me." Tim saw the clerk hovering over by the jewelry aisle.

Julie came over as quickly as she could, navigating around the counters and displays.

"Little boy, hey little boy." Julie called as she edged into the punching, screaming child.

Thomas felt the metal hit his side; he turned to see the big wheel and metal around it and the thin legs leading up to the woman above.

Thomas stopped moving and stood still with his mouth hung open.

Julie Simmons smiled at the staring boy, "Hi, what's the matter?"

Thomas' mouth opened and closed a couple of times. "Can you...can you transform?"

"What? Oh this." Julie looked down at the wheelchair she was sitting in. "Ah, well it is a part of me and helps me move."

"That is so cool." Suddenly Thomas remembered the man next to him. He shrieked and hid beside Julie's chair away from Tim. "Help me. He stole my mommy."

"Tim, what's he talking about?" Julie looked up at the obviously baffled store Santa.

Tim shook his head, his beard and bell on the end of his pointed cap jingling, "I have no idea what this kid is talking about. I've never seen him before in my life."

"That's a lie. You took my mommy and little sister. You are a thief. Now my dad is lost." Thomas glared at the Santa.

"Lost dad? Wait a minute," Julie turned her chair around so she was facing the angry and scared boy. "Is your name Thomas Lewis?"

Thomas nodded his head still with eyes locked on the Santa Claus.

Julie took a small earpiece with mike and spoke for a minute before turning back to the sniffling boy still hiding beside the wheel away from the smiling Santa.

"Okay. Tell you what. How about we go in the back away from Santa Claus and you can tell me all about your mommy and little sister; that sound good?" Julie brought her smiling face closer to boy in an effort to block out the image of Santa. "Tim, go ahead on your break 'kay?"

As the Santa silently backed away, Thomas stared deeply into the woman's eyes. "Are you taking me to the lost and found?"

Julie sat back and laughed, "Well, kind of why?"

"I don't know if my dad knows about them. My mommy did but dad wasn't with us that day." Thomas looked worried.

Julie reached down and ruffled his head, "We'll tell your dad where it is just to be sure. He's worried about you and has already talked to us."

Thomas beamed a very happy smile and walked beside the wheelchair as Julie led them both through the maze of the store nodding to the new girl coming out to replace her on the sales floor.

Thomas was amazed with the metal chair the nice woman sat in and used to move around everywhere. He had never seen anything like it. And Santa listened to her. She made Santa go away.

"Tommy," Christopher came running into the security office. He knelt, scooped up his son and held him shaking.

"Chris? Chris Lewis...and Thomas Lewis...your son?" Julie stared at the two hugging with an open mouth.

Christopher turned his head from his son's shoulder to look at the familiar face of the girl in the wheel chair.

"Julie?" Christopher looked at the girl in amazement. "Julie Simmons, is that you?"

"Dad?" Tom looked at his dad with wide eyes. "You know her? She can transform! She's so cool!"

Holding his son's hand, Chris scooted over, leaning forward holding his arms out towards Julie.

With a wide smile, Julie leaned forward wrapping her own arms around him nestling her head into his shoulder.

"Oh, I've missed these hugs," Julie sighed into his neck.

"What happened to you? You left for Europe and the next I know your parents are telling me that you're never coming back."

Julie laughed ruefully, "Yep, that's my parents. Rather tell a lie than admit their daughter's a cripple."

Chris pulled back and looked at his smiling son and then all around the office. "What do I need to do here to get my son sprung? And then could you maybe join us for some coffee or something; I really want to catch up with you."

Julie smiled, "I'd like that, but can it wait until my shift ends in two hours?"

Chris chuckled, "After waiting over seven years, I think I can wait another two hours."

The two hours flew much quicker than seven years had and Chris waved as he espied Julie wheeling her way through the mall towards him.

She smiled in recognition and waved, altering her direction toward him.

Chris had already removed the chair across from him to make room for her as she edged into the spot.

The two old friends smiled at each other.

"So," said Chris checking out her out.

"So," smirked Julie enjoying the fact that he was checking her out. "I take it your adorable little boy didn't take off again?"

Chris shook his head, "No and after the big parental lecture he just experienced hopefully never again. He's with my parents for the rest of the day."

The two stared at each other across the table with so many questions running through both of their heads.

"He told me that Santa stole his mommy and little sister," Julie started first. "Chris, what's he talking about?"

Chris suddenly looked embarrassed, "It was Maria's idea. She thought it would be cute to have Tommy think that Santa brought his little sister to us. But things went wrong. God, did they go wrong. We went in like planned Christmas Eve, but there were problems and the baby didn't make it. Then we find out Maria had a heart condition, and with all that blood loss, well, she didn't make it either."

Julie reached out for Chris' hand as he struggled for the words before stopping.

"Oh Chris, I'm so sorry," Julie rubbed his hand.

He took a deep pull from his coffee letting the heat sear into him. "Yeah, from the best Christmas imaginable to a nightmare. I knew the season would be hard on us but I had no idea that Tommy blamed Santa. I guess things got too intense for him, and he didn't know what to do. Apparently, he's afraid Santa will take me next."

"Wow, no wonder he was so intent on beating up Tim this afternoon," Julie realized she was still holding Chris' hand and was very reluctant to pull it back.

Chris chuckled, "I need to apologize to him. What a shock that must have been. I guess Tommy and I have a lot we need to work through still."

"Chris, it's only been a year. It's taken me many years to get back to some kind of normal after my accident," Julie smiled at her old friend.

"Your accident," Chris looked at Julie carefully. "What did happen to you over in Europe and why didn't you ever tell me?"

"You know how there are few posted speed limits over there right?" Julie shook her head softly. "Well, that doesn't exactly make them the best drivers. I was clipped on my bike by a car going over one-hundred-sixty kilometers an hour. He barely touched me but it was enough to throw me to Kingdom Come bouncing and rolling the whole way. Nobody expected me to leave the scene of the accident alive. The poor Priest they keep sending to give me last rites. I'm surprised they didn't give him the bed next to me just to make it easier on him that first month."

Chris could only shake his head.

"It was a long and hard road to recovery," Julie remembered. "I was stuck in that damn bed for the first year except when I was in surgery.

"So by the time I'm back on my feet so to speak, my parents tell me you fell in love and married."

"It was three years after you left that Maria got pregnant so we married. Just how long where you in the hospital?"

What?" Julie's draw dropped. "They told me that when I first got out of the clinic, after a year."

"No, I was hoping you'd change your mind and come back," Chris looked at her for a moment carefully. "Don't tell me, you never got any of my letters did you - the letters that I gave your parents."

Julie slammed her fist on the table rattling it. "Those assholes! They fucked me over just to protect their goddamn sense of reputation. No wonder they fought me so much about coming back home. 'Oh, look at us, the perfect parents with the perfect daughter. No blemishes allowed in our perfect world.' Just wait until I see them, I'm gonna kick their asses!"

Chris howled in laughter as he noticed several nearby tables stare at them, "Still the same old Julie. So over the top about everything. I'm sorry, and this is in such bad taste I know but I can't help it - exactly how are you going to kick their asses?"

Julie stared at him for a moment still flushed in anger. Her mouth opened then closed and then she burst out laughing.

"I'll roll over their feet; that make you feel better? And if you want, I can demonstrate on you first."

Chris raised his hands smirking, "uh uh... you've kicked my ass plenty of times for me to know not to mess with you, honey."

Julie stopped and stared at him, "Honey? I haven't heard that in a long time."

She smiled and looked down into her drink speaking softly, "It feels nice, thanks. So your other honey, Maria. How did you fall in love with her."

Chris ducked his head, a move he often did when he was embarrassed. Julie always thought it was such a cute reaction and she still did.

"It was more being honorable than being in love at first. We got drunk together during a Christmas office party and one thing led to another and we got Thomas as a late present from that party." Chris blushed than looked straight at Julie, "Don't get me wrong. I have no regrets, and I even came to love Maria truly and she was wonderful. I wouldn't trade Thomas for the world. It just never was what I planned with my life."

Julie looked at him laughing, "You? Mr. Impulsive - you had plans! What did you plan?"

Chris turned bright red and looking down at his cup he whispered, "You."

Julie's mouth snapped shut and she started to blush, "oh." She spoke softly and started to study her drink.

Chris looked up from his drink to watch her.

Finally, she lifted her eyes and they locked into his, "I like that plan."

Chris smiled, "So?"

Julie smiled wistfully, "Chris, I'm not exactly the same person that you knew before the accident." She thumped on her legs hard.

"So the accident broke your legs. Did it break your heart as well?" Chris asked her.

Julie shook her head, "No, hearing you got married did that."

Chris shook his head, "Julie, I thought you were gone forever and didn't want me. I waited, and if I hadn't gotten drunk that night I'd probably still be waiting. Will you give me a chance to fix your heart?"

Julie reached across the table and grabbed his hands, "You should be a doctor because you already have."

"I'll send you my bill." Chris smiled pressing on her hands.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Julie looked at him eagerly.

"Honestly?" Chris waited for her nod. "I want to take you back to my house and show you how much I've missed you."

"Hon, I can't do things like I use to" Julie dropped her eyes.

"You told me your heart works; that's good enough for me," Chris smiled as she looked back up at him.

"Oh Chris, I never stopped loving you," Julie spun her chair around and wheeled in close to him and the two embraced in a long hug with Julie crying the entire time.

She whispered in his ear, "Show me. Please show me how much you love me."

Chris leaned back, "Oh sweetheart, I want to and I will, but it's Christmas eve. Will you go with me to get Tommy's presents first?"

Julie smiled widely through her tears, "There isn't anything that I'd rather do."

Chris hugged her again, "Julie, tomorrow's Christmas. What are your plans? You must have made some plans?"

Julie chuckled, "I was going to have dinner with my parents but after what you told me, I really am not in any kind of mood to be holiday cheerful around them right now. I think I'll just stay at home for this one."

"Hell you are. You are coming home with me tonight, and you're going to spend Christmas with us." Chris had the most determined look Julie had ever seen.

"Will Tommy be alright with that?" Julie's face was scared, hopeful and excited all at the same time, and it was all that Chris could do to refrain from kissing her now which would quickly lead them on a one-way trip to his house without any gifts for Thomas.

"Honestly, I don't know. But I do know that we are going to find out and work it out together." Chris did lean in and kiss Julie at first with a soft peck that progressed deeper and deeper until both were holding each others' heads, tongues entwined.

"The gifts," Julie breathed into his mouth.

"You're all the gift I want" breathed back into her mouth.

"For Tommy, you crazy fool." Julie was having trouble keeping focus.

Finally Chris did pull back to smile at his love.

"Alright, let's see what a four-year-old can't live without this year as quickly as we can," Chris said as he got up, threw out their empty cups and the two headed off down the mall.

After a quick stop at Julie's apartment to pack a bag, the two pulled into the Lewis home.

As Julie wheeled into the living room she looked around, "Well, I'm glad you have a one- story place, easy on me. But what gives? Where is there even a hint of Christmas?"

Chris again ducked his head bringing a smile to Julie's face, "Me and Tommy really haven't been in all that much of a celebrating mood this year I'm afraid."

Julie put her arm on Chris' gripping him tight, "I understand. When is Tommy due home?"

Chris smiled a very sultry smile, "Not until tomorrow, he'll spend Christmas morning with my parents. I was supposed to go over there for the night as well and we'd come back here tomorrow night. While you were in the bathroom I called them and explained everything. They're going to come over tomorrow morning with Tommy and spend the day with us here. They say 'hi' by the way."

Julie beamed, "I always loved your parents Chris. Easy to see where you got all your lovableness. I was always jealous of you for your parents."

Chris kissed her smiling lips, "I'll happily share them with you."

Julie wrapped her arms around him pulling him in tighter. "Right now, I just want you, but since we have all night will you do one thing for me, please?"

"Anything, my love." Julie could have melted in his eyes.

"Let's give each other and Tommy Christmas. Okay? And then I'm all yours, gladly." Chris could never say no to the sad puppy eye look Julie gave him and soon they were swaying to the sounds of "Jingle Bell Rock" while the aroma of snickerdoodles baking in the oven permeated the house as they strung up decorations and lights.

After a couple of hours Chris stood back and watched in the twinkling reds, greens and yellows of the strands of light Julie wheeling around looking for a place to put a tree top angel. She looked so beautiful and right where she should be.

Chris smiled and walked over using his foot to stop her chair. She looked up at him holding the angel. He leaned down and scooped her up in his arms and crushed her to his chest, his lips finding hers. With a startled "Oh!" he lifted her up so she could put the angel on the top of the curtains. He realized her sweater covered breasts were right in front of his face. With a happy sigh he buried himself in the soft cottony mounds kissing through the fabric. Julie grabbed his head and pushed him into her chest deeper purring all the while.

He started walking toward his bedroom carrying her.

"Chris. Chris, my love." Julie whispered.

Chris looked up from her mounds.

"Will you bring my chair into the room later in case I have to go to the bathroom?"

Chris just smiled and buried his face again.

In a moment Chris carefully laid Julie down on his bed. Once she was fully flat on the bed she reached up and grabbed his shirt pulling him in but not into a kiss yet. "Chris, my legs may not work, but that doesn't make them fragile. I'm not a delicate flower; you don't have to go gentle on me."

Chris smiled at her, "Shut up" and dove himself on her crushing her into the bed as she wrapped her arms around him squeezing him into her.

Four hands frantically pulled and tugged. Julie raised her hands as her red sweater was thrown over her head and onto the floor. After the third button, she gave up and yanked his shirt open, "I'll sew them back on later."

Chris leaned down and unhooked her bra exposing her breasts to his eyes, hands and finally mouth. She stopped disrobing him to hold him tight to her chest as his teeth found her nipples.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12