Thigh Highs and Massage Oil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now tantalizing me as I tantalized her and enjoying every second of it. She got up and got another rubber. Like before, she placed a little warming lube on the inside and applied it with her mouth. She kept sucking my cock until she was sure I was good and hard and then positioned herself on her elbows and knees. I didn't need any instruction.

I put a large glob of warming lube in the palm of my right hand and spread it on her engorged cunt and between her ass cheeks from behind. I rubbed my hand up and down for a several minutes working my hand up her lower belly and then back through her legs and then teasing her asshole with the tip of my middle finger. She came again as she thrust her ass in the air in rhythm to my movements. Clit, cunt, ass, I had all 3 covered and I was getting very hot with her excitement.

I stopped, removed my hand and positioned my self behind her. I waited a couple moments to enjoy the view of her round ass in the air, her shaved pussy puffy and wet, while she slightly gyrated in the air still enjoying the sensation my hand left behind and anticipating what was to come next.

I moved forward and took my right hand and gave her right ass cheek a little slap as I brought it down and grabbed a handful of her hip. I moved my pelvis forward and let my cock rest flat against and between her ass cheeks. I slowly started to pump my hips as my cock slide up and down along the top of her ass. She responded by relaxing her ass muscles when I pulled back, which allowed by cock to fall deep between her cheeks and then as I trust forward she tightened. While this was happening, she reached down and started playing with her clit and she let her fingers go beyond and touch my balls on my forward strokes. She was now making her own rhythm as she took herself to orgasm and I followed her lead.

"I want to feel you inside me." she said between gasps and with that I pulled back a little further on the next stroke and slid inside her wet and well lubricated pussy in one smooth motion. She let out a deep, soft moan and kept her hand busy on her clit. Now she was feeling my cock slide in and out of her with her hand as she massaged her pussy.

I love feeling a woman's hand feel me go in and out of her and soon we let ourselves fall into a deep and satisfying orgasm. After we came, I just laid there on top of her from behind, still inside her, slowly moving in and out and kissing the back of her neck and shoulders until I felt myself starting to go a little limp.

We both got up and took a shower together, taking pleasure in soaping and rinsing each other from top to bottom.

I hope if I ever get to Vegas again, I will be able to reopen up the clinic.

NMB (its_not_my_business_but)

12