Thin Red Lines - For Anonymous

Story Info
How it should have been written; real men do it this way.
1.1k words
3.08
29.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-write of the first two parts of 'Thin Red Lines' that I posted a short while ago. The re-write is inspired by the comments of 'Anonymous' (which may, of course, be multiple people) who I had somehow forgotten had commissioned and paid me to write a story in the way they wanted it written. So, I had to make it a lot better than the first efforts I had written in my own pathetic, dumb, slow-building style. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking of when I posted my own interpretation of my fantasy.

Anonymous, it would help me develop as the writer of the stories that you want if you could email me a link to your own Literotica page so that I can read your works and thereby strive to emulate the eclectic use of spelling, punctuation and construction that you demonstrate in your feedback comments.

Here goes then!

-- + --

I was surfing porn at my PC in my bedroom whilst enjoying The Porn Surfer Diet -- a Snickers bar and a can of Diet Coke (food of the gods!) -- when I heard the front door slam. Moments later, my hot 18-year-old daughter burst into my room, tore her clothes off and stood in her underwear as she shouted at me.

"Daddy! You've got to buy me hot new underwear! Now!"

I gawped at her, her tits bulging over the top of her bra.

"Sure, honey, come here and sit on my lap and we'll buy you kinky peep-hole bras and split-crotch knickers from the Interweb."

She immediately sat in my lap and pushed her bum back at my groin.

"Thanks Daddy! You've sure got a big hard-on there from looking at this porn! Wow, that is hot stuff, I love the lesbo action! I'll have to take my underwear off to cool down!" she squealed.

With that, she took off her bra and wriggled out of her knickers. I slipped my hands round her body and cupped and squeezed her firm young tits.

"Nice, baby." I whispered, then exclaimed "Hey, you shave your snatch!" as I slipped my hand down between her legs.

"Yeah, Anna and I shave each other -- it's so much nicer licking a smooth pussy."

"What?! You two are lezzies?!" I gasped.

"Of course we are! We're so hot how could we keep our hands off each other when we're sharing a bed and a shower when we sleepover!" she giggled.

"Hot!"

"We're not virgins but we haven't fucked guys though! Anna's coming round tomorrow and wants you to be her first man-fuck! But I want to have you first! How about that, Daddy?!"

"Sure! Great idea!"

I stood up, picking her up in my arms as I did so, then dropped her on my bed -- she squealed excitedly. Kinda wished I'd changed the bed linen but hey, it was gonna get messy anyway. God but she had a hot bod -- fantastic tits!

I dropped my shorts and pulled off my Grateful Dead T-shirt and gave her her first look at my 10-inch long, 3-inch diameter man-meat.

"Wow, Daddy! That's an awesome cock you've got there! I sure am looking forward to having you fuck me with that monster!" she cooed.

"First things first, darling: you have to learn about blow jobs before we can get onto the fucking."

"Oh, yeah, silly me! What do I do?"

"Lie down on your back and hang your head over the side of the bed."

She did just as I wanted and I knelt down beside the bed in front of her, then fed my monster man-muscle into her open and eager mouth ... liquid velvet! Her tongue caressed my cock like a pro!

"Ok, deep-throat time honey."

I pushed my cock into her mouth until I felt her begin to swallow my cock -- she didn't gag once! I then set up the fast throat fucking that women like as I slid all the way in and out of her throat and looked down the length of her awesome body. I reached down and squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples really hard -- boy, did she like that!

She couldn't breathe much as I fucked her throat so when her face started to go blue and she slapped her hands against my thighs I decided to come. I squirted my man juice directly down her throat, then eased out so that I'd fill her mouth. I gave her a half-pint and then stopped because I felt good. I pulled out of her mouth and helped her up into a sitting position. She smiled at me, her cheeks bulging with my come and then swallowed it in one.

"Wow, Daddy! That was awesome! I love the taste of your cum!"

"Ok, that's taught you blow jobs, now fucking."

She grinned, and moved into the centre of the bed and spread her legs. I was still fully erect, of course, so knelt between her legs, positioned the head of my cock at her pussy and then slammed the whole length into her in one thrust, as hard and fast as I could -- women like it that way.

She squealed and came instantly, her legs wrapping round my back and her whole body shuddering in what was clearly the most intense orgasm of her life. I banged her hard for ten minutes, and then, as she'd had another five body-shattering orgasms, I decided to come again, so unleashed another half-pint of volcanic jism into her spasming cunt.

"Oh yes Daddy! That's going to make me pregnant! I'm going to have your baby! It's even better than I ever dreamed it would be! You're the most fantastic lover in the world!"

"Thanks, babe." I smiled down at her as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I was still fully erect, of course. I let my cock dip down slightly.

"Now for anal -- this is the best bit!"

I shoved my mammoth organ straight into her arse, balls-deep in one hard, fast thrust. Women like it that way. She squealed her delight at my manly technique and instantly had another cataclysmically powerful orgasm, no doubt even better than all the others. I banged her arse hard for twenty minutes, giving her another 40 mega-gasms, and then, as Stargate SG-1 was going to be on shortly, I decided to cum again. I let her have a full pint this time as there's more room in her bowel. I pulled out quickly, picked up her knickers and used them to wipe my cock clean, then pulled my shorts and T-shirt back on and went downstairs to watch the TV.

"Thanks Daddy!" I heard her call out as I walked down the stairs.

Wow, that had been good, and I hope I'd shown her just how good sex with a real man can be.