Thin Walls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ericahope
ericahope
134 Followers

After Liz finished up and Ben went into the bathroom, she padded back down the hall to the main room. As she turned the corner she gasped and put her hand to her mouth. Carrie and Darren were on one of the couches making out, Darren's hand was clearly up her shirt fondling one of her breasts. "Oh my, so sorry," said Liz.

Carrie and Darren didn't seem startled at all, but broke off their kiss and smiled. "Sorry about that, we didn't hear you coming back," said Carrie.

"I didn't mean to break anything up," said Liz as she took a couple steps closer to the other couch.

"No, not a problem Liz," said Darren as he slowly extracted his hand from underneath his wife's shirt. She reached down to pick up her wine glass, hoping the movement would conceal the look on her own face. She sat down on the other couch, which was catty-corner to the one her friends were on.

The light from the fire flickered in Carrie's eyes as she made eye contact with her friend. "We just got a little excited by the conversation earlier."

"Seriously, not a problem," said Liz confidently.

"Good, then let's take things up a notch," said Carrie. "We've discussed it and we're both in," she said with a nod to Darren. "I told him a bit about our discussion earlier today."

Liz didn't say anything at first. She wondered which bit of the discussion Carrie had shared. Before she could respond Carrie said, "How about you Liz, are you in?" Liz just nodded, unsure about what she was "in" on but not wanting to foreclose on anything exciting. "Great, just play along when Ben gets back," replied Carrie, and she turned back towards her husband and kissed him lightly on the lips playfully a few times as Liz sat nervously knowing Ben was about to return.

What was she supposed to do, she wondered. She didn't have to wait long long. It wasn't more than ten seconds before she heard Ben's feet on the floor coming down the hallway. He gave a start when he saw Carrie and Darren in an embrace, kissing. They barely acknowledged his presence, just a glance of their eyes, and Ben started to speak as he looked to his wife. Liz just put her finger to her lips and motioned him to join her on the couch.

As he sat, Liz gave him his beer. They both took large gulps and Liz, after setting her glass down on the table, leaned over to Ben, placed her hand on his thigh, and said, "Kiss me, baby."

Ben leaned in to her kiss as he put his beer down, their lips melting together, their tongues immediately finding each other. Out of the corner of her eye, Liz caught Carrie looking over at them. Liz felt Ben's hands on her midriff as they kissed softly, but with intensity. They twisted slightly so that Ben was more angled towards the back of the couch and her more towards the couple on the other couch. She could see that Carrie had shifted so that she was now sitting on Darren's lap, straddling him, with his back to the back of the couch, her back to Liz and Ben. Darren's hands were clearly on Carrie's breasts, even though Liz couldn't see them.

Ben pushed his tongue deeply into Liz's mouth, which brought her attention back to her lover, and she responded in kind by moaning a bit and tightly clenching his thigh. Her mind was fuzzy, both from the alcohol and the intense arousal she felt. She couldn't believe she was making out with her husband in front of her friends, and they were doing the same. Her eyes closed, she felt Ben's lips move down her chin to her neck. She arched it back a little to give him access to her soft skin, as she felt one of his hands affectionately touch her cheek and then run through her hair.

One of the large logs on the fire burnt through and fell into the coals, making a crashing sound and sending up a shower of sparks. Liz opened her eyes, and she and Ben both looked over at it. It was then that she saw that Carrie was no longer kissing Darren, but that she'd slid down and was kneeling on the floor, her head bent over his waistline. Liz's eyes went wide. Carrie had clearly unzipped Darren's jeans and had her mouth on his cock. Darren's full attention was on his wife and as she lowered her head onto his shaft he let out a soft moan.

Liz's face clearly showed her amazement because Ben immediately swiveled his head around to look at the other couple, his eyes wide.

"I think they like an audience," said Liz, her face flushed. Ben could see the lust in her eyes.

At her comment, Darren looked up at them, a look of pleasure on his face. He moaned as Carrie went down on him again.

Liz felt Ben's hand return to her upper thigh as they sat watching the other couple on the couch opposite theirs. She responded to his touch by placing her hand on his crotch, feeling his hard cock clearly defined beneath his pants. She pressed her hand against it, and Ben responded by pressing his hips up against her hand, encouraging her. She slowly began to stroke him as they watched.

At this point, Carrie paused and looked over at Liz and Ben, giving them a slight smile. "Should I stop?" she asked smiling. Liz and Ben looked at each other awkwardly, but Liz didn't remove her hand from Ben's crotch, but kept rubbing slowly.

"I don't think they want you to sweetie," said Darren.

"Don't stop on our account," said Ben raspily. Carrie smiled, and then winked at Liz and returned her attention to her husband, this time with a purpose beyond just pleasuring him. Darren gasped with pleasure each time Carrie moved her mouth up and down on the length of his hard cock. Ben and Liz watched with pure amazement never realizing they could get so much enjoyment out of being voyeurs. Liz felt Ben's hand slowly move up her thigh until it was just pressing against her mound through her tight pants. Even that slight bit of pressure made her desire a cock badly. Her eyes made brief contact with Darren's, but his quickly returned to his wife going down on him.

Liz looked over at Ben. He was clearly enthralled by what he was witnessing, and she pressed her hand firmly against his hardness, watching his mouth open with pleasure. He looked over at her, their eyes meeting. "I can't believe this," he said.

"You like...," she said more as a statement than as a question. He nodded.

It wasn't long before Darren's moans increased and it was clear he was going to come. Ben and Liz watched as he gripped his wife's head, his hips bucked and his back arched. Carrie swallowed over and over again as Darren came into her mouth. Finally, she lifted her head off his large cock, tucked him back into his pants, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She nestled her head in Darren's lap as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head sweetly. She rose, with her back still to Ben and Liz, and curled up on Darren's lap, her face in his neck, kissing him there. Darren whispered in her ear something neither Ben or Liz could hear.

After a minute or two of cuddling, only then did she turn her head towards Ben and Liz, smiling at them, licking her lips.

"That was amazing," was all Liz could think to say.

"Thank you," Carrie replied, her face still flushed and her voice a little hoarse.

"And I know Ben liked it too," said Liz, with a gentle rub of his crotch.

"Wow...yeah, that was...," mumbled Ben, rolling his eyes and smiling.

Carrie giggled, and Darren squeezed her tightly in his strong arms. "There might be an encore, but that's going to be a private party," said Darren smiling, looking down at his wife.

"I'm sure you two would like some privacy as well," said Carrie nodding at Ben and Liz with a knowing smile. Before either of them could respond, Darren led Carrie by the hand past the fire. "Good night," she said sweetly and winked at them as she and Darren disappeared down the hall and into their bedroom.

After their door shut, Ben turned to Liz. "Oh my God, I can't believe they did that," he said in a hushed voice. "Did you know..?"

Liz smiled, her eyes bright with her little secret. "Not exactly...I mean, I didn't know she was going to go down on him. But I knew they had something planned for us. I didn't say anything because I wanted to see how it went, and what your reaction was."

"That was totally hot," replied Ben.

"What if I had done the same for you," asked Liz, nodding in the direction of his crotch.

"You mean in front of them?" he asked? She nodded. "I probably would have gone along with anything at that point."

"Hmmmm...anything?" Liz mused, a glint in her eye. "Well, for now I just want you to take me to bed. And don't take your time." She giggled.

Back in the bedroom, for the second night in row, there was little foreplay. Clothes were off near the door. Kisses were hard and wanton. Ben's stiff cock easily slipped into his wife's waiting pussy as he lay on top of her on the bed. They were both moaning in ecstasy within minutes, the thin walls surely not keeping the sounds of pleasure contained.

As they lay there recovering, their moans were echoed by the couple in the other room. "Looks like she's being rewarded for her earlier performance," giggled Liz. She glanced down to see Ben's cock stiffen. She slipped her hand around it. "Mmmmm...she turns you on, doesn't she?" said Liz.

"She certainly hot," said Ben candidly.

"Do me again," said Liz smiling as she climbed on top of him, sliding down on his now-hard cock.

ericahope
ericahope
134 Followers