Thine Own Armour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyvern 3rd, 309 NC

We visited the Elven seer. She didn't say anything we didn't know, and we told her that we weren't going to get rid of the armour. I mean, how could we?

Every town is a new carnal carnival for us to experience, and my appetite is insatiable. Gini introduced me to 12 of her friends and I enjoyed every single one of them. Selda mated with me for an entire day and I didn't even run out of seed to give. Gora even gave me a chance to dominate her for a night, and though we agreed it wasn't quite as fun as her riding me into the dirt, it had its appeal to tug at the dog collar around the neck of a very tall, very strong woman.

I will still wear the armour, I believe. No matter who was responsible for the change in my attitude toward sex, I cannot go back. I'm having far too much fun!

The Elven leadership is raising some concerns about a fright slime infestation to the North, and so, duty calls once more. The world needs saving from itself, and I can't think of a better team to do it with!

12