Thing That Go Bump in the Night

Story Info
A plaything's punishment.
2.1k words
4.41
28.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

Tonight was All Hallows Eve or Halloween for those uninitiated. The night when ghosts, ghouls and then undead roam the earth freely amongst the living. In a simply little cottage tucked back from the road, no one would believe what would be happening later on tonight after all the good little witches and ghosts had been tucked into their bed. The treasure trove of candy they had spent hours begging in the neighbourhood for secreted away by concerned parents. If they only knew what debauchery was planned for that little cottage, under the cover of a simply Halloween party, my pretty Mistress would be run out of town on that cute little ass of hers.

You see I am Kit Kat and I am the favourite (at the moment) play thing of Mistress'. I live only to service at her pleasure. I do this willingly as I am completely in love with Mistress, and with good reason. Picture in your mind, the epitome of beauty and grace. At 5'10 with dark waist length auburn hair, milky white skin, and the deepest blue eyes, that at certain moments of extreme pleasure seem to be almost black. Her breasts are firm with light pink nipples and areolas that when erect beg to be sucked and teased. With a long slim neck and a flowing line that leads to a firm flat tummy, a slightly curving hip and a smooth mons that hides the sweet little clit. Rounding out the package are legs that seem to go on forever and are always clad in silk.

For tonight's party Mistress has spent hours insuring that every thing be perfect. Each servant is dressed as Mistress wishes, silk boxer short in black, silver and deep purple. Each colour signifies some duty that only they can perform. The men each wore a bow tie and matching devil ears, while the women each wore a slave bracelet and matching devil ears. Mistress herself was dressed in six inch high heels, with a white silk blouse and slim black skirt that ended just above her knee. Completing the outfit was black horn rimmed glasses and her glorious auburn hair pulled back tightly in a bun. But what only Mistress and myself knew was that beneath that conservative outfit was the naughty apparel that teenage boys only dream off. Besides the silk encased legs, Mistress wore a garter belt of purple lace that framed her freshly shaven pussy, the one that I have been permitted to shave just this afternoon, along with a matching bra that made Mistress' breasts looking incredible. Mistress firmly believes, and of course I must agree, that to wear panties under such an outfit would be a cumbersome distraction. How I longed to be able to crawl beneath that skirt and pleasure my Mistress, but alas I an relegated to sit in my corner and wait until such a time as I am call for. On one point however, though it may seem cliché, Mistress did allow my request to wear my cat ears and tail, which I was so bold as to ask for. Following of course the most deserved punishment, and as Mistress said one must not forget ones place even on Halloween. I can still feel the sting of her paddle against the bare flesh of my ass, as strike after strike bite into it. But afterward, when Mistress allowed one of her personal attendants to tend the marks, it reinforced just how much Mistress loves me.

As the witching hour grew closer more and more guests, Mistress had limited the guest list to 20 select friends, all of whom had been members of the inner circle arrived. In my tummy I felt that an important event must be taking place. Each of the guest was permitted to kiss Mistress, however a few guest did try to take advantage of the opportunity, and had to be dealt with accordingly. Once all the guests had arrived Mistress gathered everyone into the living room for the instructions on the night. Each servant wore a certain colour and each colour was meant to signify what the servant did. Black boxers meant that the servant was willing to engage in all activities with both sexes. Silver boxes meant the servant was willing to engage in all activities with only members of the opposite sex, and purple boxers, which there were few of, were those who had been chosen to pleasure Mistress, with the guest of her choice The was a sense of glee that circulated through the room. Each guest practically begging for a chance to pick their favourite. The first party game Mistress said was Puss Puss, make the kitty cum. It was then that Mistress called for me to join them. As she lead me to a elevated platform the guest gathered around.

"You see," said Mistress, "In this game the first person to make Kit Kat cum gets there choice of playmate."

A murmur of approval ran through the group.

"However," Mistress warned, "There are conditions. Each group must be made up of two persons, and the group has only three minutes to make the kitty cum."

Mistress was well aware that it took slightly longer than that for me to cum, but I wasn't prepared to argue. The groups were already beginning to form as two of the servants strapped my hands above my head and fastened both ankles so that I was laid out spread eagle. Then Mistress sat down next to me and ran her long fingers gently back and forth across my shaven pussy. Smiling she said, "Look, my sweet kitty is already wet in anticipation." Then she slipped one finger inside me and drew back a moist finger and presenting it to the crowd before sliding it between the blood red lips.

"MMmmmmmm," she said. "Delicious as always."

As the groups gathered close Mistress pointed randomly selecting the order in which each couple would get their three minutes. The first couple were two sister both blonde and beautiful but knowing from past experience, both were extremely kinky. Mistress stepped back and lowered herself gracefully to her "throne" delicately crossing her legs allowing a glimpse of smooth white thigh.

"Begin." Mistress said.

The first sister moved toward my breasts. Letting her finger nails run across my nipples making the instantly hard. The other sister moved between my thighs and ran her tongue along the inside of my thigh, making me tremble. As the first sister closed her mouth around my nipple sucking it into her delectable mouth, her tongue swiping back and forth, the other sister used her fingers to spread my pussy lips, exposing my clit. Leaning in she blew a light breeze across it making it harden and throb to be sucked. As one sister used her teeth to pull on my nipple, the other ran her tongue up and down the fleshy outer lips of my pussy. The teasing was driving me crazy, it was all I could do not to cry out and beg that she eat me. When the first sister moved to the other breast the second on slide her tongue along the length of my pussy, starting at my entrance and ending at my pulsing clit. A current of electricity coursed through my body and I felt everything go weak. I barely notice the first sister biting hard on my nipples, the pleasure from my pussy was so intense I firmly believed I would cum any second. The tongue against my pussy began moving faster and harder just against my clit. The room was spinning and I could feel the muscles tighten, when suddenly all sensation stopped. Letting out a whimper, I realised that the three minutes was up. I also realised that the punishment I had gotten earlier was not the real punishment, this was. Mistress knew how long it had been since I came and no she was having me punished by bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then stopping. Looking around I wondered just how many of the nine remaining couples who have there turn only to be stopped right before my climax. As Mistress called for the next couple I was able to glance up at her, I knew it would do no good but I beseeched of her to have some mercy. In return, she just smiled and slowly licked her lips. I knew that my punishment had just started and I was in for a long night.

Now, if there hadn't been a slight break in between couples, I would have cum by the third couple, but since Mistress chose to take a break my body would begin to cool down before the next couple could begin. Mouth after mouth attacked my pussy each determined to be the one. Fingers pressed deep inside me some small, some large, some fast and some slow and yet after three couples I still hadn't come. Mistress had set the rules that only dildos could be used. That meant no real cocks and no vibrators. Both men and women had licked and sucked my clit engorging it with blood then having to stop so that the next couple would have their turn. The fourth couple was a male and female, however, the male of the group was someone I had often fantasized about. I imagined him on many occasions licking and sucking me to orgasm or fucking me hard and fast, making me gush. Before tonight I had not been allowed contact with him in any way, but tonight I could at least feel his mouth. As they approached me I saw the female draw a long thick dildo from inside her costume, I moaned hoping he would be the one to use it on me. The female moved to my chest taking one nipple in her mouth while the male crouched between my thighs and I felt him slide that big fake cock deep inside my cunt, but he didn't stop there. Leaning over me I caught his eyes watching me, and as the cock worked in and out of my pussy it felt as though he were fucking me.

"Harder," I moaned. "Fuck me harder."

He seemed happy to oblige and quicken the pace of his strokes. My body tighten with each thrust until that familiar tingling began.

"Please Mistress," I begged. "May I cum?"

"Do you promise to behave?"

"God yes, I swear!" I cried feeling my body begin to convulse.

"Very well," she stated matter of factly.

I looked deep into the males eyes and leaned up until our lips touched. I sank my teeth into his bottom lip as the most incredible orgasm I've ever felt racked my body. Wave after wave of pleasure, so much so that it was almost unbearable. Slow the spasms subsided and my breathing returned to normal, that's when I noticed the male had cum with me the evidence splattered across my lower tummy. When they released my from the bindings I slide my fingers through his cum gathering as much as I could and brought those fingers to my mouth licking and sucking them clean. Once the contest was complete Mistress ordered the couples to chose there servant and each set out to find a place to take their pleasure.

Mistress came over and gave me a gentle pat on the head, "You see my pet," she cooed.

"It wasn't all bad, at least you were allowed to have your pleasure with someone I've noticed you've had your eye on for quite a while."

I was stunned, I had thought for sure that no one not even Mistress had known of my crush.

"Oh yes pet," she remarked, "I've known for quite a while. You must remember you can hide nothing from me. Now off you go."

With my eyes lowered I moved to escape to my corner, ashamed that even Mistress had read my mind so easily.

"Wait," I heard a voice call, "Isn't it true that I get first chose as a playmate for this evening?"

I looked up surprised at the question, when Mistress said, "Yes, I suppose you do. But you can't want my little pet? There are far more entertaining servants for you."

"No," said the male, "I've always wanted a pet, I think she'll do nicely."

"Very well," Mistress acquiesced "She is yours for the evening but don't forget, we will all gather at the stroke of Midnight in the games room."

With that the male took my lead from Mistress and lead me on all fours to a room on the second floor.

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers