Things Better Not Told in a Small Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting on the glider on the screened porch when he walked up. My cotton robe was over the back of the glider and I was naked with my legs parted for him. He took one look very slowly placed his clip board and binoculars on the table then dropped his trouser on the floor pulled off his shirt and stood there in all his youthful glory and a very handsome long hard cock.

He moved to me but I caught him before he could drop down between my legs. I want to suck his cock first. He stood there next to the glider with his manly cock pointing at the ceiling. He leaned down so I could take his cock in hand and bring it to my waiting mouth.

I do love to feel a hard cock with its smooth skin and tight head all warm and dripping with a few drops of pre-cum. He took my head in his hands and held me while he worked his hips back and forth fucking my mouth. This was heaven I was sucking a strong cock that I knew would be I my pussy very shortly. I wanted to get fucked and I was so ready. I thought maybe he was young and strong enough to cum twice so maybe I could suck him off and he could still give me a royal fucking.

But I did not want to take a chance so I held off just short of sucking him to a climax. I felt his balls swell and his cock strain to near bursting when I pulled his cock from my mouth. I jumped up turned my ass toward him and waited for him mount me like a bitch in heat. Which I was. I want his strong young cock so bad I hurt. My cunt was twitching and throbbing just waiting for his cock to rip me up.

I was so horny this morning I would have fucked a Saint Bernard if I had one. Then for just one moment I thought of a XXX movie Don had shown me where a girl had fucked a dog. Gee... No that was not for me as long as there were guys like this one around.

I felt his cock rub along my dripping pussy. Then he teased me by just poking the head of his luscious cock in past the outer lips. I was tingling like an over wound alarm clock. Then I stiffened as he pushed into me. There is something so electric about that first long full plunge when a stiff cock slide up my pussy. God; what a feeling that is. I shivered and took it all with the greatest of pleasure.

He was still just working his wonderful cock in and out slowly and I knew he was watching his cock going in and out of my pussy and thinking about the tiny tight ass hole just above it. I pushed back a little and flexed my muscles around his cock to give him a feel of what my ass hole might feel like. I was sure he was getting the idea when I felt a finger touch my ass. I was about to say some thing when I heard a scream.

I had forgotten all about my guest and the next thing I knew Cathy was yelling "Robert, Robert. What are you doing? For Christ." Then nothing. total and complete silence.

Robert; I know knew his name only slowed down to a mere slow motion as he turned his head to see his mother standing at the door. He did not say anything. He griped my hips tighter and pushed his cock roughly in to me again and again. He was diving his mother in some silent way that only the two of them knew. I remembered he had fucked his mother the same way but not knowing it was her. He was giving me a great fuck and I really did not care what issues they had as long as he did not stop.

Then I felt Cathy move to her son's side and hug him. she started to cry and I hoped Robert would not forget what the fuck he was doing and finish the job. Cathy said "Oh, Robert I'm so sorry. It was my fault. I should have told you I was in with that bunch of swingers. You did not know it was me. It was not your fault. Please forgive me?"

Robert was the man of the day. He never stopped but remained vigilant of what he was doing and started fucking with vigor and new born strength. I scream as I blasted one hell of a flood as I climaxed. Robert followed quickly and jerked his cock well up in my starved pussy. He slowed and his cock slipped from my cunt. I was shot and could hardly move. That was one hell of a fucking and the motherly touch had some how added to my excitement. I felt movement behind me. I turned to see mother and son embracing. Kissing the past issues away. Kissing as new found lovers. Kissing with a kind of passion I'll never know. I twisted around so I could get my head between mother and son I wanted to suck his cock clean. Cathy looked down and rubbed my head like a good little puppy. Then Cathy slowly moved down next to me. I pulled away and let her take over. At that moment Robert yelled out load "Oh, my God, mother you don't know how long I waited for this?" I could see there was a new love brewing for these two. I got up and went back inside. I closed my bedroom door and never knew when Cathy left I did not diver her she was just gone when I got up.

12